All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
90/9 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon Pravet, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10250, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel - Friendly Staff"
Had a great stay at this hotel...Newer construction....It's very clean and rooms were fabulous. full kitchen and washing machine in each room). The staff were extremely friendly and willing to help you in every way. My shower was having problems and the staff fixed it within 30 minutes. The hotel is a little ways from the downtown area and not close to public transport. However there are 2 large malls within walking distance for shopping and food. Each mall has a grocery store in it incase you want to stalk up on food. I was there with my wife and 3 married sons and their spouses...the hotel staff helped us arrange a van with a driver to take us where we wanted to go for two days. In my opinion, that is the only way to get around Bangkok, (either taxi or private driver). I would stay here again...
3 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Parker
"Upscale penthouse like suite"
This is an upscale hotel not far from the airport but pretty much in nowhere land. There is a mall across the street for food and shopping which is great since this property seems best used for a night before headed to airport IMO
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
The pool is close for improvement but not announcement when booking. My child very sad on this holiday.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
sarisa
"Fantastic"
For the price we got this room, it was phenomenal. We were astounded by the size and amenities of the place. There is no charge for internet as it says in the description, which was an even nicer bonus. It was fast, too. The bedroom was comfortable, the bed itself was very nice compared to most places I've stayed in Thailand. The bathroom was great, with separate shower and bath, and the large shower head. There was a kitchen with basic sets for 4, and a washing machine which was very nice and unexpected. Across the street about a 10 minute walk at most either way, you have a Tesco Lotus grocery one way and a mall the other. The mall is predominantly locals, but has expensive shops, Starbucks, restaurants, and everything else you need. Smaller stores, liquor stores, 7-11 or Family Marts were scarce though. I personally could have stayed for a while if I'd found a place that I could have just bought a bottle and drank in the room, but if you need bars or a place to walk around like Sukhumvit or Pattaya you won't find it close that I'm aware of. If you are a smoker, there's a balcony, but be warned that it blows hot air from the AC vent right to the small area you have to stand on. Also, from the side we were on, looking down is a couple hovels that people built in an empty lot, and an abandoned 7-11 gas station that's fallen into severe disrepair. The absolute best hotel for this price that I've stayed at in Thailand.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Justin

"Close to large Shopping Mall"
The hotel is located about 25 minutes from the airport. The hotel arranged a van and driver to transport our group from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport again. They also helped in obtaining a van and driver to take our group of 4 on a tour to places in and around Bangkok. The staff were excellent to us. The beds were a bit hard and the hot water was never more than warm with little pressure on the 18th floor. Overall the room was nice with a great view and the shopping centre across the street was huge.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Ted
"Fabulous Experience"
Everything about this hotel is fabulous! The staff is attentive, helpful and professional. The location is quiet, but close enough to everything we wanted to see. The hotel room was very comfortable, very large and very clean. I've traveled around the world and this was one of the most comfortable hotels I've been in. I have already booked a (longer) return trip with them!
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Cheryl
SG
Good place but looked relatively new ie things seemed to be in progress. Not too far from the airport and a relatively decent locality. The breakfast was good
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Nish
IN
"Perfect for Talad Rot Fai!"
Loved it! We only booked here because I its close proximity to the train market on the weekend - talad rot fai (look it up, best antique and vintage market) but were very happy with the hotel. Staff were wonderful, suite was luxurious for the price. Location wasn't great but it was close the the train market, seacon square and not to far from the airport.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Nicky
"ok for overnight stay"
Hotel stay didnt speak very good english and location is good to be close to airport but not if you want to be close to central bangkok. There are trains around the corner that go to bangkok only takes 10mins.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Shona
Nice hotel. But had a couple of issues. There was no Internet. Due a accident the previous day outside hotel. That was frustrating. Also the shower broke. It wouldn't turn off. So it took the engineers nearly 2 hours to turn it off. Which, when you have a early 5am start the next morning. The last thing you want people is people in and out of your room at 9/10pm esp when you have 3 young children under 12.. No sense of urgency. But apart from those issues, hotel was nice and modern and clean.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Rishie

"Very good hotel"
Very good hotel clean, good view ,big rooms/appartements , nearby shopping centers Be aware driving time from/to the airport can take more the 1hour !
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
DK
"房間大"
離市區很遠 且附近沒有大眾運輸 房間乾淨且空間大
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Yueh hui
TW
"Far of the center of Bangkok"
Very nice hotel just the room service is very long and the hotel is very far of the center of Bangkok
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jeremy
FR
"Nice hotel - but pool not finished yet!"
This new hotel is very nice and close to some very big and nice shopping malls - but we should have been told that the swimming pool area on the roof was not finished. Actually that part of the hotel was still a Construction site.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2013
Vetle Gundersen
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for The Vertical Suite

"Nice rooms, lot's of convenient shopping, but far away from sky train."
07/13/15 JJ_Lune Denver, Colorado
I stayed at the Vertical Suite for about 2 weeks in mid-July. It is conveniently located across the street from both Seacon Square and Paradise Park malls. Easy to see and point out to taxi drivers as it is the tallest building in the area. Because of this, the rooms have a great view of the city. All of the rooms appear to be suites of varying sizes with either one or two bedrooms. Our room had a nice western style bathroom with bathtub and shower. The kitchen was spacious with a lot of cabinet space. It had a nearly full-sized refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, and hot water pot. There is also a clothes washer in the room. I have stayed at many serviced apartments and hotels in Thailand and this is definitely nicer than a lot of them. It feels like a small western apartment with a slightly Japanese vibe. The fifth floor pool is nice but has a slightly strange design and very steep steps. I was glad I brought swimming shoes, because the tiles are a bit slippery. There is a spacious weight room and reading room as well. There is free wifi within the rooms which worked perfectly for most of our stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating, though unsurprisingly it was sometimes hard to communicate. Look for the man in the Business suite downstairs as he speaks the most English of the staff. The daily breakfast buffet is really great with a lot of Thai style foods and a few western choices too. The lady who makes the eggs is really nice and loved giving mini Thai language lessons about food. My only complaint is that the hotel is far away from the sky train so you have to take a taxi to get most tourist places. This is somewhat balanced, however, by it being so close to two big malls; so most needs are easy to fulfill within walking distance. Most notably, Secon Square includes both a Tops grocery store (Western Style) and a Tesco Lotus (the Walmart of Thailand). Paradise Park also has Village Market which is another western grocery. There is also plenty of street food and a large night market within walking distance and a 7-11 just next door. This turned out to be very convenient for daily food needs.
"Spacious room with apartment style"
06/02/15 girindra jakarta
Very good choice for family or group. They have bedroom,living room, dining table with kitchen complete with microwave,toaster,stove and washing machine,also 2 doors refrigerator. Not suitable for solo traveller. Nice breakfast within room package,not many choice but the food taste good and fullfill your basic need. About 1 hour from central city and about 20 minutes to nearest BTS Station by Taxi. Have 3 malls accross the hotel. Wifi in the room is unstable and not good. Give 6.5 of 10 points for Vertical Suites.
"Ther Vertical Gets High Marks"
04/24/15 Wayne H Atlanta, Georgia
This luxury hotel in Bangna is an excellent choice for families or groups. It is close to the airport, across the street from three malls, an awesome night market and a 15 minute walk to The King's Park...a beautiful, well-cared for family-oriented park. The rooms at The Vertical are extra nice, fully appointed suites with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerators, stoves...everything needed for a group or family. The services are basic...not what one would find in a luxe hotel, but efficient. The Vertical wins four stars in my book on the basis of quality, efficiency and location, location, location!
"Nice hotel away from the city"
03/30/15 Søren J Chiang Mai, Thailand
We had a nice suite for a couple of days for work and shopping around in Bangkok. We enjoyed our stay. It is far away from the city considering traffic jams but not to far from the airport. Have a lot of shopping malls nearby
"Great service apartment"
01/01/15 dkosidin Singapore
stayed in their One bedroom apartment (type B) for 2 nights. It was very comfortable and all electrical components are quite new. There is router inside the apartment so Internet wifi is good. No complaint on the property. Breakfast barely makes it (the only disappointment aspect of my stay). The area is far from the usual tourist spots but we are there for the Seacon Square mall and the night market. Would recommend this service apartment if you are looking for a quite and luxurious stay near airport.
"poor service apartment"
07/21/14 Whnk Bangkok, Thailand
I stayed here for 2 nights. From its website, everything seemed to be so good. Unfortunately, I was wrong! it's all illustration! the floor was so dirty, the balcony was dusty. The bath couldn't be used! I won't recommend anyone who didn't have a car, quite far from city center and everything. If you do have a car, I still won't recommend you to stay here too.
"Modern and clean"
01/18/14 greenhootenanny San Francisco, California
I was arriving at midnight into BKK airport and leaving around noon the following day. It took about 20 minutes to get to the hotel and we almost missed it (it's new and the driver didn't know of it). I had a huge suite and it was very modern with a kitchenette including a washer/dryer. Perfect for a good nights sleep. Only cons are that there was no food available when I arrived, but there was a 24 hr 7-11 next door.
"Vertical disappointment "
12/15/13 Damon R Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
We travelled to Bangkok with our 4 children for our daughters school swimming competition. Our eldest daughter who was swimming stayed at another hotel which was booked out, so we found the closest hotel that was suitable for a family with 3 children, the vertical suite. There was nothing stocked in the kitchen/fridge on arrival, the floors were dirty, a band was set up in the driveway of the hotel which I can only think was to bring more business in...we were the only people staying in the entire place. The band stopped playing at 12.30am, however that's when the jack hammer kicked in. The vertical suites is surrounded by construction sites on all sides which worked through the night. Breakfast the next morning was terrible. We went to watch our daughter swim for the day and on return to vertical suites, checked out a night early forgoing the 2nd nights accommodation as we managed to get a cancelled room at our daughters hotel. It really is a building of residential apartments rather than a hotel. I do not recommend anyone to stay here.
"Unexpected find!"
06/09/13 mochalatteru Singapore, Singapore
I had actually planned to return to my previous hotel choice but decided last minute on the Vertical Suites instead after looking at the photos. I was so glad I did so as i had a fantastic experience. Reached the hotel quite late in the night with my family (they were not staying with me), who decided to have a short stop and check out the hotel's facilities. The manager was very friendly and yet retained his professional attitude. We were brought up to my room where everyone was impressed by the size and facilities. The manager was also kind enough to show my aunt another similar sized room as well as the meeting rooms. As I was staying by myself, I opted for a king-sized bed and it was so comfortable, I found it a challenge to leave it every morning. The only bit of disappointment was that the AC in the bedroom takes quite a bit of time to cool down the room and that the wifi does not work well when I am in the bedroom. I agree that some of the finishes (plaster ceiling and light fittings) were not all together ther but all in all, it was a fantastic bargain getting the room. This would be a great choice for someone looking for a place for short stay, as it has all the facilities ie washer, kitchenette etc. as well as a a family of three to four as the room size is very generously and well thought of. And really, it is more or less in between the two shopping centers which meant one as a multitude of choices in terms of shopping and food. I had not the chance to try out the buffet Breakfast nor the restaurant or the swimming pool but I am not disappointed. Why? Because this means that I now have an excuse to return to the Vertical Suite again.
"在曼谷郊区的一家套房酒店"
10/04/13 A TripAdvisor China Member
首先我不得不说这家酒店的位置真的很偏僻,距离市中心的繁华地段需要十五公里,曼谷的交通非常拥挤,所以打车去市中心需要很多时间。距离最近的轻轨车站也需要5公里,然而曼谷的轻轨车费非常高,如果你有两个或三个朋友还不如打出租车。这家酒店都是套房,房间里面有一个非常大的客厅,然后附带两个洗手间和两个卧室。酒店里面的床有一米的也有一点五米的,如果给你的床是一米的床你可以要求更换一间。在客厅里面有一个无线路由器,请把它插上电源让他进行工作,不过在房间里信号依然有点弱。房间里面有电熨斗,保险箱,电冰箱,消毒柜,微波炉。