All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here63 Rue Madame, Paris, Paris, 75006, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Value Hotel"
This hotel was in a good location in the 6th district and a reasonable walking distance or short cab to great restaurants and tourist areas. The hotel is a standard 3 star European hotel. The rooms are quite small, (we had two double beds that were pushed together and only had room for a suitcase on both sides of the bed), but for a reasonable rate the space worked well for my friend and I. The hotel staff was pleasant and reasonably helpful, however you do get charged for breakfast and it is not included in the rate of the room. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend the hotel if you plan on not needing much space or limiting your time in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Convenient Location, Good Price"
Small room, but okay for a short stay la la la la la la la you hosers
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Internet with problems"
This Hotel is very well situated, and in general a good one, but they have a problem with their Internet connection, very low, and not all the smartphones could connect properly, unstable. I was very disappointing with that, all staff try to solve the problem without any luck, I have been traveling all over Europe and Asia and never had a problem with the Internet until I got into that Hotel, so I believe they should review their Internet service.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Milagros Josefina
"Definitely worth the price :)"
Location great, wonderful staff, twin room small but knew that going in. Shower was a hand held which was odd. Overall great experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"great few nights in paris"
Great location. Though not luxurious, very clean and comfortable rooms. We had 3 rooms among our family. Elevator broke during our stay so they relocated 2 of our rooms to handicap accessible on 1st floor for our older parents. So close to Lux. Gardens and Rue St. Germain, very very convenient. Lovely neighborhood!!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"small great location"
Great location and very nice staff but the room was uber small and TV had 3 channels total....again..fine for a night but longer would be a push
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Expect nothing but a pillow and a clean room"
Very small room, but got the job done. Cozy interior in a very nice neighborhood and easy to navigate to attractions from.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great location. Clean though small room. Pathetic pillows and bedspread. Nice bathroom. Safe too small for Ipad. We did not try their breakfast.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
swiftee
"Close and convenient"
Our room key didn't work and it took them 2 days to get us one that worked
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Connie
"Dirty room, especially bathroom!"
Location good, but room was the worst I ever had on a European trip! This is a 1 to 2 star hotel at most, not 3. The room was so dirty, especially the bathroom. Thanks goodness I brought my flip flops and put the towels all over the floor to cover every inch of flooring. The bathroom needs some serious updating. I can understand a small shower for a small bathroom, but the curtain kept clinging to my body. Gross! Also, the carpet in the room was so old and dirty, probably not changed since 1950. House cleaning also never bothered to vacuum my room the whole time I was there (almost 10 days!) Also, there are no sufficient outlets in the rooms. Forget about wifi. Even when connected, can't get a signal. SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE! TRUST ME!!! (The photos on the website do not tie to the actual rooms!)
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Christina
"Close to Luxembourg Gardens on Left Bank"
Wonderful little hotel with great staff. Convenient to everything on Left Bank.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Very nice option in Paris"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. No frills, but no complaints either. The hotel staff was helpful. The small sitting area off the lobby is charming. Wifi didn't work in my room consistently, more so in the lobby. Though the room was on the smaller side, I didn't find it to be confining.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Funky small hotel in a great neighborhood ....."
I found the price of this hotel a bit high for the teeny room without anyplace for our luggage, since we were returning from a long trip ....... we were given a small price break as we had missed our original prepaid reservation due to an airlines mishap and I later found a much lower price on the hotel's own website, which they would not honor as a kind gesture. Of course this is France not the US and this kind of thing is to be expected, but still not appreciated. Take a look at several rooms if you are staying here because they differer quite widely in decor and bed comfort! The common room downstairs is adorable, but the rooms not so much.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Not better than a Hostel."
Staff obvious hostile to Americans. Not even ice is available or an outlet in the room.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
anon
"LITTLE BUT CHARMING"
We all in america are use to a big space and big rooms in the hotels. This hotel is quite little but really charming. Clean, near to the Luxemburg Park and I think is a good option.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Narce
"Nice and calm"
Paris is a great city and the Hotel was located very central, however also in a very quiet area. Next time I think we will book on the west of the luxembourg garden.
5 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Morten
"Well located but issues with policies and staff"
The hotel is well located, however, the rooms tend to be very small and not very comfortable. The main issue is the policies and the staff. Regarding the policies, they ask you leave your key with the concierge every time you go out "for safety reasons" in all the hotels I have been in the world this is the first time I see such a policy, and it just doesn't feel right, and you leave the hotel with an uncomfortable feeling, I don't like leaving my card with the staff, is just not safe, and is something not habitual in the hotel industry. Finally, I asked to move rooms because the room was really small and literally, they told me it was ok, and at the moment I decided to move, I went out to buy something, I took five minutes and when I came back the hotel staff had move all my personal things to the other room, something that in my opinion is very annoying and disrespectful. Because all the above reasons think twice if you want to stay here.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice find near Luxembourg Gardens"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights in March 2014. We had an excellent experience. We had a room on the 5th floor that was very clean and was actually larger than I expected given some of the reviews on here (perhaps it's because we're from NYC). The bathroom was a decent size for most human beings and perfectly clean, no complaints. There is a lift in the hotel that's large enough for 1 person and your luggage, so no worries there. The Innkeeper will ask for you to return your key every time you leave the hotel, that's perfectly normal. The hotel is in a great location just a block away from Luxembourg Gardens, the #4 and #12 Metro lines and the RER B train (easy access to CDG Airport).
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice location, but tiny room"
The room is fine for one person, but too tiny for two people. I enjoyed the full bathroom. Free Internet, but it was too slow. Nice neighborhood and I found a very good restaurant, la Maison de Jardin, one block from the restaurant.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"stayed for 4 nights and it was really nice."
quiet place, great neighberhood. the hotel staff was really nice.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Old hotel, good location, In need of upgrades"
This is not the hotel you want to stay at if you're looking for luxury. It's close to the metro and conveniently located by Luxembourg Park, but a good 3-5 kilometers from most of the attractions in the city. The staff is nice enough and the neighborhood is safe, but if you're looking for any sort of luxury or even just hotel comfort, this definitely isn't for you. The rooms are tiny. The beds are terribly uncomfortable. We also didn't trust walking on the floors without shoes on.
4 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Tiny n cozy but it grew on me"
Staff was nice. Simple hotel. Rooms tiny. Shower tiny n slanted. Looked cool on website but got there n it's a small smallest room I've ever been in. We made it work cuz I prepaid a non refundable rate. It grew on me.
6 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Sonia
"Star-ratings vs. room size:"
I do have one bone to pick with the star rating for Hotel Perreyve: how is it possible to rate a hotel with 3-stars if only one person at a time is able to squeeze around the bed in a typical room? We had reserved ahead and at check-in I offered, in light-hearted fashion and in French, “perhaps you could find a pleasant room for us?” The response: “They’re all about the same.” From this candid comment, it appears that our Andorra postage stamp “room” was the norm. And in finding our way in the dark from elevator to our cell and back (the minuterie was, uh, sluggish?), the hallway brought to mind images of those dingy, narrow passageways below decks for steerage crossings a hundred years ago. Three-stars? (After 20 years’ of Parisian hotel stays, we’ve decided this was the last --carry on tout le monde! --perhaps it’s worth it?)
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Steve B.
"small room but very good location"
Central location. Very safe area. Close to metro and bus lines. About a minute walk from luxembourg gardens
4 night romance trip Oct 17, 2013
joe
"Quaint, comfortable boutique hotel in 6th arr."
The Hotel Perreyve proved to be the excellent choice I hoped it would be as a solo traveler in Paris. It was very personable, clean and comfortable. It's in a quiet, safe residential area that is convenient to restaurants, sites and shopping in the 6th arrondisement.
5 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Conveniently located, small room"
Only hotel I've ever stayed at in Paris. I've heard all the rooms are much smaller than expected, but this was very tiny. It was true minimalist, which was perfectly fine since we weren't planning on spending much time in the room, but it would have been nice to have a little extra space so we weren't stepping over luggage when walking around the bed. The location is fantastic, right next to Luxembourg park and pretty easily walkable to the majority of sites you should see.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2013
"Is ok"
Not bad for the money spent. Affordable. Room seems a little dated, but was clean. wifi in room worked well. Breakfast wasn't included and for the price charged, you basically get a few danishes and coffee. Friendly staff. Hotel needs a little updating.
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2013
KenA
"Small hotel, good location"
Excellent for the price. Traditional building, nicely updated. Personnel were very helpful, made our stay more enjoyable. Room was small - but this is Paris!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
jeanne
"Excellent Location. Great for the crashers only."
This hotel is excellent if all you want is a place to sleep. Don't expect service, comfort, or relaxation. Expect a tiny room, paper thin walls, an uncomfortable bed, no usable wifi (despite what the advertisement says), and maybe a private bathroom with shower (depending on the room). Really, this is a cheap, clean, and safe crash pad that is a slight step up from what you could expect from a hostel (as far as comfort/amenities). What you get here is an ultra convenient place that is close to one of the main transportation arteries in the city (RER B line) and the beautiful Luxembourg Park and environs. The park provides a wonderful shortcut between the Luxembourg RER station and the hotel, however, the park opens at 7am and closes at 10pm so if you leave/arrive before or after those times you'll have to walk around the park. Beware however, they will charge you additional taxes when you try to check-out. I booked my stay online and was told the rate was all inclusive of taxes and fees - despite this, the hotel will ask for more as "taxes". I didn't have the time or patience to argue so I gave them the money but beware.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
RP
"Mixed experience"
Front desk service ranged from rude/short to extremely helpful. Good location for restaurants and bars. Smallest sized room we have ever seen.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"close to the park"
Love the beautiful park . Inconvenient if you plan to take the RER train to the airport. long walk to station.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Lovely Old Paris Hotel in a nice neighborhood"
Loved the staff and the hotel was nice and clean and the air conditioning was great! Bathroom was nice and the view of the street was fun too. The rooms are very tiny though and if you have two very large check bags, you will have to be creative when packing or unpacking. The staff was really helpful and the neighborhood was near Luxemburg Grardens and great cafes and shops.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
Shelly
"Quiet neighborhood"
This is not a neighborhood for young people since everything around is closed at midnight, it is actually very touristy and expensive because it is the center of Paris, The Eiffel tower is a 20 minute walk, same thing with the river but with opposite direction, where you will find the Louvre museum, Notre Dame, etc.. and 10 minutes away from a metro station. The room is really really small, good looking just like in the pictures but it is really small, it is ok for a couple of nights.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Honeymoon perfection"
Ideal location. Had room #1, excellant shower and bathroom, Room itself typical Paris size but the location was ideal! Hotel staff very kind.. 1/2 a block from jardins De Luxembourg!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"All the essentials and clean"
Wonderful staff. Closet-size room with an even smaller en-suite bathroom but it had all the essentials considering that I only slept there. Room had view of space between buildings... not appealing but I wasn't there for the view. Noise level is acceptable: mostly arriving guests at all hours (room one floor up from reception) with occasional noise from the next room. One annoyance was the smell of cigarette smoke early every morning (source unknown). Located close to the Luxembourg Gardens and within walking distance of 4 metro stations (10 to15 minutes) so there is no need for taxis. Patisseries and cafes within a block of the hotel and St-Germain shops & restaurants start just 10 minutes away on foot. Not a very convenient location if you need to come and go to your room all day & use the metro. However it's fine if you leave in the morning and return at night. The room I had was fine for one person but would have been uncomfortably cramped for two. I did not pay the extra 12 euros for breakfast but instead grabbed a croissant or petit pain (less than 2 euros) on my way to my conference site. Nice hotel, safe neighborhood.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Guest
"Small but has Air Contioning"
Location was pretty good, was nice to take a walk in Luxenbirg Garden early in the morning. Room was very small, bathroom door hit bed when you opened it. Staff in the evening was friendly, but not really helpful. Breakfast was typical breakfast, breakfast room was comfortable to relax in. One real plus for the hotel Air conditioning in the room which makes up for any negatives. Sometime what is more important, nice big room no air and stuffy. Or a nice cool room to sleep in. Air continuing in Europe is had to find on a budget. Hotel is still close to things, on quite street. Subway close by to get where you want to go. I spend one night here, was a last minute booking. Had another hotel booked for two nights. Other hotel was cute slightly larger. But no air, hot stuffy and noisy from restaurants. Was wishing for my small hotel room with air after not getting much sleep.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
wendy
"Cute Hotel"
It is a nice small hotel, nice staffs, avoid the breakfast there, it is very expensive and you can get much better deal in local cafes. Close to Luxamgourge Park and subway stations. If you have have heavy suitcases it is tough to drag them inside of the stations. Rooms are very small but clean. TV set is very small and has only French chanels. The area is very safe and close to very nice cafes, restaurants and bars. For the price I recommend this hotel, but remember no breakfast!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
nancy
"Hotel Perreyve"
The staff was very courteous, went out of its way to accomodate special requests. The breakfast and amenities were perfect. The room, though small was very well set up and comfortable. I recomment this hotel!
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Quite Satisfied"
Good location, and good value. Small but satisfactory quarters. Helpful and friendly staff.
Other trip May 15, 2012

"Small but clean hotel"
The hotel is situated conveniently close to a couple of metro stations. There are numerous bars and restaurants in the area. It is quick to get to the airport or eiffel tower from the hotel by train. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpfull. The rooms, like the elevator are tiny. There is hardly space to move around the bed. The pictures on the internet is misleading regarding the size. I would stay there again, if I visit Paris again for a night but not for longer,
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
FG
ZA
"Hotel Perreyve"
We were in a very small room next to the lift, so it was quite noisy. The hotel didn't seem very busy, so I wonder if they could have placed us somewhere quieter. However, the proximity to the Luxembourg Gardens was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
LINDA
"Our anniversary trip"
Lovely hotel in a stunning part of Paris
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Good value hotel."
Our room was small and fairly basic but had all that we needed for a short stay. The location of the hotel was very good in a safe, quiet area and close to metro stations. The public areas of the hotel were quaint and with plenty of traditional french character.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"great solution to stay in a terrific part of town"
My father and I shared a room for an overnight stay in Paris last weekend. We were greeted in a very friendly manner and no fuss- straight to the room. The only slight oddity was that you have to hand in your room key every time you leave the hotel; whilst strange, it was our experience that the porter was always available to return it, throughout the afternoon and late at night. The room was small but functional- easy things to fix like getting rid of cobwebs in the ceiling space etc, but certainly not dirty. This was a very functional place at a reasonable price right in the Luxembourg/St Germain area and it was perfect for father and son/friends just needing a place to rest their heads. Couples looking for a romantic getaway will probably want something with a little more 'polish'.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
davewd
"Nice little hotel - if you stay during the week"
This hotel is in a great location. 5 mins walk from 2 different metro lines, and literally right next door to the beautiful Luxembourg gardens. Nice quiet neighbourhood too Unfortunately for them and me, their lift wasn't working which was a pain when checking in and out- I was on the 3rd floor. Old hotel, fixtures & decor too, but atleast it was clean. WORST part about it was on the weekend they have a club or bar or something next door somewhere... There's obviously no sound proofing cause the hotels old, but the music and the bass is SO loud... Lucky I had ear plugs, but could still hear it through those... Poor hotel, cause other than that it was okay. Don't stay on a Friday or sat night would be a strong recommendation.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nic
NZ
"Hotel Perreyve"
Great Service - staff were very helpful. Great Location - shopping, public transport and food outlets were close by. Only downside was the space in the rooms, there wasn't a lot of it. We found the room and bathroom very clean.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
NZ
"Nice hotel right in central"
This was a great hotel within walking distance from everything central, close to the luxembourg, and saint micheal. The room was small but very modern and clean! I had a great stay!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Has all you need, nothing more."
Staff was friendly, location was a short walk from sights but close to a nice breakfast place. Room was small and sparse but air conditioning was central and cooled the room down immediately. Exactly what I expected from a 3 star hotel. I would recommend it, at a low price. Note: the shower is quite small. If you are a large person consider asking for a room with a bath.
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"great location"
Paris is a hard place to find large hotel rooms for a decent price in a central location. you cant have it all so this hotel is quite satisfactory
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
mt
Breath of fresh air. quirky decor but clean, fairly large room with all that was needed. few steps from the Jardin and good breakfast and beverages on offer at reasonable price. really pleasant
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014