All hotels in Paris, France

"Lux"
excellent hotel and location
1 night trip Dec 15, 2015
""Cozy" but perfect"
After reading many reviews on hotels.com I knew not to expect much in terms of the size of the room. It was quite tight, but it was perfect for what we needed - to shower and sleep. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean. I only wish that more European hotels would have a shower head holder! There was also a cute small balcony, but since it was cold and we weren't at the hotel often, we didn't really enjoy it much. We didn't partake of the breakfast, so I can't speak to that, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. I even emailed them ahead of time to ask for a small bottle of champagne upon our arrival, which they did (except I had to take it up myself with my hands very full of luggage as well, and I would have appreciated if they could have brought it up, but now I'm being picky!). The location was perfect for getting connected to the metro, right next to the Luxembourg park, which was beautiful and had several restaurants and shops nearby. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
I highly recommend this hotel. This is a typical individually owned hotel in Paris. It is a fairly small room, the bathroom has only a bath, and it is a little worn looking. However the staff is very courteous and friendly, the room is clean and well kept. A good breakfast for 9 Euros. It is an excellent place for a real Paris experience. Very close walk to the Luxembourg Gardens.
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Very quaint, and simple.. Would stay again."
When it comes to Paris its Location, Location, Location. Easy walk to many restaurants, metro and the luxembourg gardens and palace. Staff was VERY friendly, spoke english, and unlike previous "higher" end hotels the WiFi worked and was fast. The beds and room were a tad small and very no frills, but that is to be expected in an older hotel. Overall a very quaint, yet a bit small, no frills hotel. That said, its Paris and given the price there is no way I could complain and the staff was very helpful and accessible.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Good hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Juan
"Great for a budget and the staff is awesome!"
The staff exceeded all my expectations and the hotel is in a great location. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Friendly staff and great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
luisa
"Quite and close to everything"
This quaint little hotel is right next to Luxembourg Garden, a block from a supermarket and one block from a laundromat. St. Placide and Rennes are the closest metro stops and a short walk away. It is insanely quiet most of the day and night compared to the other side of the park. We walked home late most nights and felt safe. The room is a tight squeeze, but that was expected. I would absolutely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Eva
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
Small but quaint hotel, great location in a quiet neighborhood. Rooms a bit small, but that's normal for Europe. I wish it had a coffee maker in the room. More importantly, the hotel front desk was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. From suggestions for sightseeing, to making shuttle reservation and researching information I needed, his customer service was A+. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Cynthia
"do not recommend"
the neighborhood was good. the room was so small I couldn't open my carry on bag anywhere except in front of the door or on top of the bed. the room felt dirty, the walls the bedspread, the floor. I would have changed hotels if I needed more than the one night and wasn't so jet lagged. staff was pleasant but I would definitely not recommend this hotel. It looked nice, clean and charming online, and I felt mislead with the hotels.com rating. this should be a 2 star rated hotel
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Quiet Neighborhood"
This is a small boutique hotel with typically small Parisian rooms. The staff is friendly and services minimal. It is located very near the delightful Luxembourg Gardens, 10 minutes from the RER station, 5 minutes from the Metro. A nice quiet neighborhood.
8 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Matthew
"Average Room but noisy on Friday nights!"
The room was small by American standards but average by European standards. The staff allowed an extra late check out at no extra charge. My only complaint was on Friday evening. You could hear loud music coming from a bar around the corner. It only quoted down after 2 am. Less than 1 minute away was the Jardin du Luxembourg. Nearby train stations allow for easily traveling around the city.
Other trip May 11, 2015
TeacherTrekker
"Typical hotel in Paris"
It is a typical hotel in Paris. The location is great if you enjoy walking to musems and parks. It's right by the Jardin du Luxembourg. The rooms are quite small by American standards but that's expected in most hotels in central Paris.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Bryan
"Stay here."
This was my third trip to Paris in the last four years and this is the most quiet hotel yet. Great staff and breakfast - not too far from the subway (-4-St. Placide) and nice cafés around the station that stay open late. I highly recommend this solid 3 star hotel.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Fritz in Denver
Hotel was in a nice area next to the gardens. The staff was nice and spoke English. Nicely decorated lobby had an upscale classic look. Room was clean and well decorated. I think all the rooms might have small veranda. Rooms and elevator are small but its Paris and thats to be expected. Luxembourg and saint sulpice metro stations are close by. Good value.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
briz
"Nice Value Hotel"
This hotel was in a good location in the 6th district and a reasonable walking distance or short cab to great restaurants and tourist areas. The hotel is a standard 3 star European hotel. The rooms are quite small, (we had two double beds that were pushed together and only had room for a suitcase on both sides of the bed), but for a reasonable rate the space worked well for my friend and I. The hotel staff was pleasant and reasonably helpful, however you do get charged for breakfast and it is not included in the rate of the room. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend the hotel if you plan on not needing much space or limiting your time in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Convenient Location, Good Price"
Small room, but okay for a short stay la la la la la la la you hosers
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Internet with problems"
This Hotel is very well situated, and in general a good one, but they have a problem with their Internet connection, very low, and not all the smartphones could connect properly, unstable. I was very disappointing with that, all staff try to solve the problem without any luck, I have been traveling all over Europe and Asia and never had a problem with the Internet until I got into that Hotel, so I believe they should review their Internet service.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Milagros Josefina
"Definitely worth the price :)"
Location great, wonderful staff, twin room small but knew that going in. Shower was a hand held which was odd. Overall great experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Rude unhelpful disinterested staff
Other trip Sep 17, 2014
"great few nights in paris"
Great location. Though not luxurious, very clean and comfortable rooms. We had 3 rooms among our family. Elevator broke during our stay so they relocated 2 of our rooms to handicap accessible on 1st floor for our older parents. So close to Lux. Gardens and Rue St. Germain, very very convenient. Lovely neighborhood!!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"small great location"
Great location and very nice staff but the room was uber small and TV had 3 channels total....again..fine for a night but longer would be a push
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Expect nothing but a pillow and a clean room"
Very small room, but got the job done. Cozy interior in a very nice neighborhood and easy to navigate to attractions from.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great location. Clean though small room. Pathetic pillows and bedspread. Nice bathroom. Safe too small for Ipad. We did not try their breakfast.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
swiftee
"Close and convenient"
Our room key didn't work and it took them 2 days to get us one that worked
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Connie
"Dirty room, especially bathroom!"
Location good, but room was the worst I ever had on a European trip! This is a 1 to 2 star hotel at most, not 3. The room was so dirty, especially the bathroom. Thanks goodness I brought my flip flops and put the towels all over the floor to cover every inch of flooring. The bathroom needs some serious updating. I can understand a small shower for a small bathroom, but the curtain kept clinging to my body. Gross! Also, the carpet in the room was so old and dirty, probably not changed since 1950. House cleaning also never bothered to vacuum my room the whole time I was there (almost 10 days!) Also, there are no sufficient outlets in the rooms. Forget about wifi. Even when connected, can't get a signal. SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE! TRUST ME!!! (The photos on the website do not tie to the actual rooms!)
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Christina
"Close to Luxembourg Gardens on Left Bank"
Wonderful little hotel with great staff. Convenient to everything on Left Bank.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Very nice option in Paris"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. No frills, but no complaints either. The hotel staff was helpful. The small sitting area off the lobby is charming. Wifi didn't work in my room consistently, more so in the lobby. Though the room was on the smaller side, I didn't find it to be confining.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Funky small hotel in a great neighborhood ....."
I found the price of this hotel a bit high for the teeny room without anyplace for our luggage, since we were returning from a long trip ....... we were given a small price break as we had missed our original prepaid reservation due to an airlines mishap and I later found a much lower price on the hotel's own website, which they would not honor as a kind gesture. Of course this is France not the US and this kind of thing is to be expected, but still not appreciated. Take a look at several rooms if you are staying here because they differer quite widely in decor and bed comfort! The common room downstairs is adorable, but the rooms not so much.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Not better than a Hostel."
Staff obvious hostile to Americans. Not even ice is available or an outlet in the room.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
anon
"LITTLE BUT CHARMING"
We all in america are use to a big space and big rooms in the hotels. This hotel is quite little but really charming. Clean, near to the Luxemburg Park and I think is a good option.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Narce
"Nice and calm"
Paris is a great city and the Hotel was located very central, however also in a very quiet area. Next time I think we will book on the west of the luxembourg garden.
5 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Morten
"Well located but issues with policies and staff"
The hotel is well located, however, the rooms tend to be very small and not very comfortable. The main issue is the policies and the staff. Regarding the policies, they ask you leave your key with the concierge every time you go out "for safety reasons" in all the hotels I have been in the world this is the first time I see such a policy, and it just doesn't feel right, and you leave the hotel with an uncomfortable feeling, I don't like leaving my card with the staff, is just not safe, and is something not habitual in the hotel industry. Finally, I asked to move rooms because the room was really small and literally, they told me it was ok, and at the moment I decided to move, I went out to buy something, I took five minutes and when I came back the hotel staff had move all my personal things to the other room, something that in my opinion is very annoying and disrespectful. Because all the above reasons think twice if you want to stay here.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice find near Luxembourg Gardens"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights in March 2014. We had an excellent experience. We had a room on the 5th floor that was very clean and was actually larger than I expected given some of the reviews on here (perhaps it's because we're from NYC). The bathroom was a decent size for most human beings and perfectly clean, no complaints. There is a lift in the hotel that's large enough for 1 person and your luggage, so no worries there. The Innkeeper will ask for you to return your key every time you leave the hotel, that's perfectly normal. The hotel is in a great location just a block away from Luxembourg Gardens, the #4 and #12 Metro lines and the RER B train (easy access to CDG Airport).
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Nice 'French' hotel at a reasonable price and a great location - about a block from Luxembourg Garden. Wonderful bakeries nearby and close to many of the major attractions. We walked to Notre Dame, the Orsay, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower (although that was a long walk). Friendly and helpful staff. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice location, but tiny room"
The room is fine for one person, but too tiny for two people. I enjoyed the full bathroom. Free Internet, but it was too slow. Nice neighborhood and I found a very good restaurant, la Maison de Jardin, one block from the restaurant.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Hotel staff was very helpful. Great location right by Luxembourg Gardens, and on a quiet street so you're not dealing with the noise experienced at other hotels on the main roads.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"stayed for 4 nights and it was really nice."
quiet place, great neighberhood. the hotel staff was really nice.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Old hotel, good location, In need of upgrades"
This is not the hotel you want to stay at if you're looking for luxury. It's close to the metro and conveniently located by Luxembourg Park, but a good 3-5 kilometers from most of the attractions in the city. The staff is nice enough and the neighborhood is safe, but if you're looking for any sort of luxury or even just hotel comfort, this definitely isn't for you. The rooms are tiny. The beds are terribly uncomfortable. We also didn't trust walking on the floors without shoes on.
4 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Tiny n cozy but it grew on me"
Staff was nice. Simple hotel. Rooms tiny. Shower tiny n slanted. Looked cool on website but got there n it's a small smallest room I've ever been in. We made it work cuz I prepaid a non refundable rate. It grew on me.
6 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Sonia
"Star-ratings vs. room size:"
I do have one bone to pick with the star rating for Hotel Perreyve: how is it possible to rate a hotel with 3-stars if only one person at a time is able to squeeze around the bed in a typical room? We had reserved ahead and at check-in I offered, in light-hearted fashion and in French, “perhaps you could find a pleasant room for us?” The response: “They’re all about the same.” From this candid comment, it appears that our Andorra postage stamp “room” was the norm. And in finding our way in the dark from elevator to our cell and back (the minuterie was, uh, sluggish?), the hallway brought to mind images of those dingy, narrow passageways below decks for steerage crossings a hundred years ago. Three-stars? (After 20 years’ of Parisian hotel stays, we’ve decided this was the last --carry on tout le monde! --perhaps it’s worth it?)
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Steve B.
"small room but very good location"
Central location. Very safe area. Close to metro and bus lines. About a minute walk from luxembourg gardens
4 night romance trip Oct 17, 2013
joe
"Quaint, comfortable boutique hotel in 6th arr."
The Hotel Perreyve proved to be the excellent choice I hoped it would be as a solo traveler in Paris. It was very personable, clean and comfortable. It's in a quiet, safe residential area that is convenient to restaurants, sites and shopping in the 6th arrondisement.
5 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Conveniently located, small room"
Only hotel I've ever stayed at in Paris. I've heard all the rooms are much smaller than expected, but this was very tiny. It was true minimalist, which was perfectly fine since we weren't planning on spending much time in the room, but it would have been nice to have a little extra space so we weren't stepping over luggage when walking around the bed. The location is fantastic, right next to Luxembourg park and pretty easily walkable to the majority of sites you should see.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2013
"Is ok"
Not bad for the money spent. Affordable. Room seems a little dated, but was clean. wifi in room worked well. Breakfast wasn't included and for the price charged, you basically get a few danishes and coffee. Friendly staff. Hotel needs a little updating.
Response by Hôtel Perreyve
Thank you for your comments on your last stay. I just do not understand you point on rooùs that need to be uptadet since all room decoration was renewed in 2012. Maybe you do not like our decoration and I can understand is of course. Best Regards, Laurent DOUMERGUE Hotel Perreyve Manager
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2013
KenA
"Small hotel, good location"
Excellent for the price. Traditional building, nicely updated. Personnel were very helpful, made our stay more enjoyable. Room was small - but this is Paris!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
jeanne
"Excellent Location. Great for the crashers only."
This hotel is excellent if all you want is a place to sleep. Don't expect service, comfort, or relaxation. Expect a tiny room, paper thin walls, an uncomfortable bed, no usable wifi (despite what the advertisement says), and maybe a private bathroom with shower (depending on the room). Really, this is a cheap, clean, and safe crash pad that is a slight step up from what you could expect from a hostel (as far as comfort/amenities). What you get here is an ultra convenient place that is close to one of the main transportation arteries in the city (RER B line) and the beautiful Luxembourg Park and environs. The park provides a wonderful shortcut between the Luxembourg RER station and the hotel, however, the park opens at 7am and closes at 10pm so if you leave/arrive before or after those times you'll have to walk around the park. Beware however, they will charge you additional taxes when you try to check-out. I booked my stay online and was told the rate was all inclusive of taxes and fees - despite this, the hotel will ask for more as "taxes". I didn't have the time or patience to argue so I gave them the money but beware.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
RP
"Mixed experience"
Front desk service ranged from rude/short to extremely helpful. Good location for restaurants and bars. Smallest sized room we have ever seen.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"close to the park"
Love the beautiful park . Inconvenient if you plan to take the RER train to the airport. long walk to station.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Lovely Old Paris Hotel in a nice neighborhood"
Loved the staff and the hotel was nice and clean and the air conditioning was great! Bathroom was nice and the view of the street was fun too. The rooms are very tiny though and if you have two very large check bags, you will have to be creative when packing or unpacking. The staff was really helpful and the neighborhood was near Luxemburg Grardens and great cafes and shops.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2013