All hotels in Paris, France

Room is not nice
    Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
"Quiet neighborhood"
This is not a neighborhood for young people since everything around is closed at midnight, it is actually very touristy and expensive because it is the center of Paris, The Eiffel tower is a 20 minute walk, same thing with the river but with opposite direction, where you will find the Louvre museum, Notre Dame, etc.. and 10 minutes away from a metro station. The room is really really small, good looking just like in the pictures but it is really small, it is ok for a couple of nights.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Honeymoon perfection"
Ideal location. Had room #1, excellant shower and bathroom, Room itself typical Paris size but the location was ideal! Hotel staff very kind.. 1/2 a block from jardins De Luxembourg!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"All the essentials and clean"
Wonderful staff. Closet-size room with an even smaller en-suite bathroom but it had all the essentials considering that I only slept there. Room had view of space between buildings... not appealing but I wasn't there for the view. Noise level is acceptable: mostly arriving guests at all hours (room one floor up from reception) with occasional noise from the next room. One annoyance was the smell of cigarette smoke early every morning (source unknown). Located close to the Luxembourg Gardens and within walking distance of 4 metro stations (10 to15 minutes) so there is no need for taxis. Patisseries and cafes within a block of the hotel and St-Germain shops & restaurants start just 10 minutes away on foot. Not a very convenient location if you need to come and go to your room all day & use the metro. However it's fine if you leave in the morning and return at night. The room I had was fine for one person but would have been uncomfortably cramped for two. I did not pay the extra 12 euros for breakfast but instead grabbed a croissant or petit pain (less than 2 euros) on my way to my conference site. Nice hotel, safe neighborhood.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Guest
"Small but has Air Contioning"
Location was pretty good, was nice to take a walk in Luxenbirg Garden early in the morning. Room was very small, bathroom door hit bed when you opened it. Staff in the evening was friendly, but not really helpful. Breakfast was typical breakfast, breakfast room was comfortable to relax in. One real plus for the hotel Air conditioning in the room which makes up for any negatives. Sometime what is more important, nice big room no air and stuffy. Or a nice cool room to sleep in. Air continuing in Europe is had to find on a budget. Hotel is still close to things, on quite street. Subway close by to get where you want to go. I spend one night here, was a last minute booking. Had another hotel booked for two nights. Other hotel was cute slightly larger. But no air, hot stuffy and noisy from restaurants. Was wishing for my small hotel room with air after not getting much sleep.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
wendy
"Cute Hotel"
It is a nice small hotel, nice staffs, avoid the breakfast there, it is very expensive and you can get much better deal in local cafes. Close to Luxamgourge Park and subway stations. If you have have heavy suitcases it is tough to drag them inside of the stations. Rooms are very small but clean. TV set is very small and has only French chanels. The area is very safe and close to very nice cafes, restaurants and bars. For the price I recommend this hotel, but remember no breakfast!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
nancy
"Hotel Perreyve"
The staff was very courteous, went out of its way to accomodate special requests. The breakfast and amenities were perfect. The room, though small was very well set up and comfortable. I recomment this hotel!
Other trip May 28, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Good ratio price/quality
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Emile
overall speaking, the hotel is ok. The room is quite small, but the location is fine. Free wifi is just a service, it does not guarantee you will always have Internet. If unlucky, like me, there will be no internet.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
C.
"Good for the price!"
You have to kind of think about the price you're paying when you assess this hotel. Paris is expensive and the 6th especially so! My room was tiny and could definitely do with being renovated, but it was under €120/night which was actually reasonable for the area. Bed was comfortable. Good pressure in the shower within the teeny tiny bathroom. Clean enough - some light dust in places (I went looking for it). TV shows the usual international channels, i.e. BBC News and the rest in German/Spanish/Italian. Lovely staff. Fantastic neighbourhood
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Handy hotel in a peaceful location."
We were very comfortable at this hotel, great value for the money. Staff were polite and helpful.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Small but clean hotel"
The hotel is situated conveniently close to a couple of metro stations. There are numerous bars and restaurants in the area. It is quick to get to the airport or eiffel tower from the hotel by train. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpfull. The rooms, like the elevator are tiny. There is hardly space to move around the bed. The pictures on the internet is misleading regarding the size. I would stay there again, if I visit Paris again for a night but not for longer,
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
FG
ZA
Close to city centre, we only walked a few blocks and there were interesting things to see and do
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
elena
"Nice hotel, simple but great location."
Very helpful guy on reception managed to check us in early which was a god send!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Kate & Neil
"Hotel Perreyve"
We were in a very small room next to the lift, so it was quite noisy. The hotel didn't seem very busy, so I wonder if they could have placed us somewhere quieter. However, the proximity to the Luxembourg Gardens was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
LINDA
"Great position and close to metro"
Friendly and helpful staff facilitated a great week in Paris. The hotel is walking distance to many highlights and close to a number of metro lines to help getting to others. There are a number of cafes and restaurants close by as well as grocer shops and patisseries. The staff were well aware of who was coming and going which made us feel welcome and safe. Although my single room was small it, it was comfortable and bathroom was well appointed - great shower.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Robyn
"Our anniversary trip"
Lovely hotel in a stunning part of Paris
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Good value hotel."
Our room was small and fairly basic but had all that we needed for a short stay. The location of the hotel was very good in a safe, quiet area and close to metro stations. The public areas of the hotel were quaint and with plenty of traditional french character.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"great solution to stay in a terrific part of town"
My father and I shared a room for an overnight stay in Paris last weekend. We were greeted in a very friendly manner and no fuss- straight to the room. The only slight oddity was that you have to hand in your room key every time you leave the hotel; whilst strange, it was our experience that the porter was always available to return it, throughout the afternoon and late at night. The room was small but functional- easy things to fix like getting rid of cobwebs in the ceiling space etc, but certainly not dirty. This was a very functional place at a reasonable price right in the Luxembourg/St Germain area and it was perfect for father and son/friends just needing a place to rest their heads. Couples looking for a romantic getaway will probably want something with a little more 'polish'.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
davewd
"Nice little hotel - if you stay during the week"
This hotel is in a great location. 5 mins walk from 2 different metro lines, and literally right next door to the beautiful Luxembourg gardens. Nice quiet neighbourhood too Unfortunately for them and me, their lift wasn't working which was a pain when checking in and out- I was on the 3rd floor. Old hotel, fixtures & decor too, but atleast it was clean. WORST part about it was on the weekend they have a club or bar or something next door somewhere... There's obviously no sound proofing cause the hotels old, but the music and the bass is SO loud... Lucky I had ear plugs, but could still hear it through those... Poor hotel, cause other than that it was okay. Don't stay on a Friday or sat night would be a strong recommendation.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nic
"Hotel Perreyve"
Great Service - staff were very helpful. Great Location - shopping, public transport and food outlets were close by. Only downside was the space in the rooms, there wasn't a lot of it. We found the room and bathroom very clean.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
NZ
"Nice hotel right in central"
This was a great hotel within walking distance from everything central, close to the luxembourg, and saint micheal. The room was small but very modern and clean! I had a great stay!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Has all you need, nothing more."
Staff was friendly, location was a short walk from sights but close to a nice breakfast place. Room was small and sparse but air conditioning was central and cooled the room down immediately. Exactly what I expected from a 3 star hotel. I would recommend it, at a low price. Note: the shower is quite small. If you are a large person consider asking for a room with a bath.
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"great location"
Paris is a hard place to find large hotel rooms for a decent price in a central location. you cant have it all so this hotel is quite satisfactory
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
mt
Breath of fresh air. quirky decor but clean, fairly large room with all that was needed. few steps from the Jardin and good breakfast and beverages on offer at reasonable price. really pleasant
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great location near beautiful Luxembourg Gardens."
Nice hotel. Clean and very pretty from outside. Lovely long French Windows with little balcony. Good value for money.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Tor
"Nice boutique hotel near Luxembourg Gardens"
This boutique hotel was in a perfect location for tourists visiting Paris. A pleasant 5 minute walk to Boulevard Saint Germain and around the corner from the picturesque Luxembourg Gardens. The room itself was small but adequate, a very small bathroom. The staff were very helpful and friendly. A good hotel for people on a budget in a great location.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Robyn
The value is in the low price for the very central location. We never had to take the metro to see main tourist sights. The room was small but still very good. The staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jordan
"Great location, tiny room"
The hotel's location is amazing and the exterior and lobby are very nice. The room was very clean but quite small. Would definitely stay there again-
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
Walter Zepeda
"Does the job"
The hotel is in a quiet location very close to the Luxembourg Park. There are two small supermarkets just around the corner and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. My room was really tiny but everything was clean. I was disappointed that the wi fi signal was so small in my room but I was able to take my computer and sit in the lounge on the ground floor. While no coffee and tea facilities are in the room I was able to order coffee or tea at any time day or night. Of course there was a charge
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Francine
"Location is good. Room was clean but very small"
The manager (or owner) was not particularly welcoming. She did speak English but I tried to speak a little French. She insisted on my handing the key back each time I left the hotel but there was someone on the door late when I got back one night. On departure, I was advised that I needed pay a departure tax of 2 euros. I gave her a 5 euro note to which she said she had no change. She spent a good few minutes faffing around trying to 'find' change. If the tax is in place and the hotel seemed full, not sure why she didn't have change. She then proceeded to give me change in 5, 10 and 50 coins which I then had to carry around. Minor but very irritating.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Cute little hotel beside Luxembourg Gardens"
Great location, rooms were small but clean. Staff was friendly. Easy to walk to all major sites.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Natasha
"Lift in corner of room with poor sound insulation"
Title says it all. Would never stay again and would warn others against doing so.
Other trip May 11, 2014
middleage/class
"Clean and comfortable"
Quiet location and not far from the tourist spots and public transport. Pleasant and polite staff.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great Location, Ok hotel"
My husband and I were in Paris for a romantic weekend. The neighbourhood was beautiful, clean and easily walkable. We walked from the hotel through the Luxembourg gardens, down to Notre Dame, through the tuileries and down the Champs d'Elysees. There were a lot of restaurants, bars and a delicious bakery nearby the hotel, as well as a grocery store to stock up on water and other essentials. The hotel itself was just ok. We were put in a room right by the elevator which was noisy in the morning. The room was small, but manageable by European standards, but very dark. Very little light came through the window (that wouldn't open) since it was facing an alleyway, and the lights in the room were insufficient. When I was putting on my makeup my husband had to use the flashlight on his iphone to help me see better. The bathroom also didn't seem to be refurbished like the ones in the picture. The towels were also quite small. The wifi also did not work very well at all in our room, but fine in the lobby. All that said, for the price it was completely adequate, made better by the location. The room smelled of fresh paint and it was definitely clean. The staff was perfectly nice. If we complained they might have given us a better room, but we we're pretty seasoned travellers and weren't in the room that much anyway. We were just disappointed because we was expecting a bit of a cushier place based on pictures and the reviews, but got more of a 2 star room.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Claire727
"Fine"
Three nights' stay by myself. Comfy (although tiny) room on 5th floor. Pleasant enough view across rooftops. Not the perfect hotel, but comfortable enough and good value for money.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Great location and lovely people but the hotel is a little bit dated and the double bed was tiny
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2013
NZ
"Small but great location"
The hotel is extremely small more like I expect from the hotels in England. However it is clean and the staff are friendly. What you are really paying for are the location. It's right on top of the Luxembourg gardens beautiful for a stroll around or an early morning jog. And boast easy access to all the major attractions :) would recommend.
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
"good"
clean, comfortable, perfectly adequate. Not 5-star of course, but good for the price.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
academic
"small hotel with good location"
good location and service, compact room, close to Luxembourg park and Latin quater.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
griffith
"Great location. Basic facilities."
The hotel location was excellent, but the facilities were extremely basic. However it was clean.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Excellent location"
right by an entrance to the Jardins Luxembourg the location is perfect for walking around Paris. However the room is tiny with only one of you able to get in and out of the bed! The photos did not show this so we asked if they had a bigger room but were told they were all the same. the door to the tiny shower room hit the bed so you had to walk sideways to get in or out of it. Our view too was just of the wall of the light well but we were only there for 3 days so it was tolerable and the receptionist and night concierge were pleasant and friendly.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Anne
I'm a 32 yo female and travelled solo to Paris before meeting friends. This hotel is no frills, clean, comfy with a good location. I had a single room on the first floor, with an outdated but clean bathroom, single bed, TV, table, central A/C heating. I didnt use the bfast option for an extra charge, as there are pastry shops etc around the corner. Hotel is around the corner from the Luxembourg gardens, Blvd St Germain and St Michel. Great trendy suburbs around with fabulous shops, boulangeries etc. Personally I prefer to walk around when travelling, and the location of the hotel was perfect for that. Everything was between 30-40 mins walk which was my daily exercise. Blvd Raspail has some great shops and organic markets on Sundays. I would stay here again if travelling solo.
5 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Friendly hotel in a fantastic location!!"
This hotel is all about the location. If you are looking for a base in a fantastic area then this is the hotel for you. Located right in the centre of Paris, all of the main attractions are within walking distance or are only a short metro ride away. The area feels safe and the Luxembourg Gardens, which are on your doorstep, are beautiful and are great if you want 5 minutes away from the hustle and bustle. The hotel itself is fine and the rooms are clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite small but as we only used our room for sleeping we had nothing really to grumble about. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to experience all the wonders of Paris on a relatively low budget.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Suzanna
"Friendly and Accommodating"
This hotel is in a great location if you are looking to explore Paris on a budget. There are plenty of well priced restaurants and cafes on the easy side of the Luxembourg Gardens where the RER Luxembourg station is. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. My calling card wasn't working and one of the gentlemen at the desk let me borrow his to call home and let my family know that I had arrived and all was well. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Canadian
"paris"
Rooms and bathrooms are tiny, almost like those capsule hotel rooms in airports. Location is good though, within walking distance to many attractions.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Good hotel, I would definitely consider staying here again. Good location, nice decor, and decent price.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"a fuir"
Hôtel miteux avec un patron d'une totale ingérence A fuir
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
FR
"Pas impressionnant"
Pas impressionnant.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2015
Li-chen
FR
"Muito pequeno"
O quarto é minúsculo, talvez não tivesse nem 3x3 metros quadrados, e praticamente só dava a cama. Com muita dificuldade, e praticamente obstruindo a passagem, conseguimos "encaixar" as 2 malas no quarto. O banheiro, proporcionalmente, era maior que o quarto, mas tinha algumas falhas que nos incomodaram bastante. O papel higiênico, por exemplo, ficava nas costas, e era preciso se retorcer para pegá-lo. O banheiro era daqueles que tem banheira e um chuveirinho. Só que, geralmente, há um suporte para encaixar o chuveirinho. Mas não ali! Nas informações sobre o hotel, consta que oferecem serviço de traslado do aeroporto, mas ao entrar em contato com o hotel, antes da viagem, perguntando sobre o serviço, eles apenas indicaram trem ou táxi. A cama e o silêncio da vizinhança foram os pontos positivos.
5 night family trip Nov 17, 2015
Louise
BR
"Hotel honesto e limpo"
Estadia muito boa. Ótima localização, a vista da varanda era para o Jardim do Luxemburgo. Hotel honesto e limpo.
5 night trip Nov 14, 2015