All hotels in Paris, France
Port de la Rapee, Paris, Paris, 75012, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Fantastic!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"A Night to Remember"
Crew, staff, room and cruise were indescribably gracious and enjoyable. If you want the very best and non-touristic experience of a bateau-mouche, stay aboard, savor the cruise, skip the expensive dinner that is really for the romancing cruise-only locals. VIP service sets the bar.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"A Perfect Night in Paris"
Comfortable, quiet, cozy room. Courteous, professional staff. Leisurely cruise along the Seine. Skipped the dinner--"dined" on Paris. I could not recommend this hotel more.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013

"nice cabin terrible location"
arrived at 5 asked to wait to check in as pregnant lady on her own ! waited 10 minutes then got a bit fed up after all we had to vacate the boat at 7.30 due to dinner cruise leaving we chose not to have this and Im so pleased we didn't. The distinct lack of customer service, no tour of the boat on arrival, no local information to be found anywhere on the boat! no assistance, no kettle or coffee making facilities in the cabin. We were not informed on breakfast times and again no info so woke at 8.30 to be told when asked breakfast finishes at 9, i rushed out of the cabin to be told that was a mistake and it starts at 9 to say I was annoyed was an understatement. Overall very disappointed
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
emma
"Barely Average"
Even though confirmed with expedia the hotel had not booked us in. Friendly staff but not competent! No choice on food, just given whatever came out! Supposedly free Wifi but doesn't reach the rooms! Overpriced and better places by far in Paris! Don't wadte your money!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"excellent"
would seriously recommend for a romantic 1 night stay. great food, excellent service and something a little different than the average hotel.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Bobbyj1886
"Restaurant is not open, WIFI is not working"
Really nice comfortable bed, and the hotel is clean and sound. But no wifi as they said they have problem of internet (and no apology); no food (as they have a party booked for that night). So we need to go out to eat and come back to the boat before 9:00 PM, otherwise we need to wait until 11:30 pm to come back, because they need to cruise the boat for the party people. Wasn't a enjoyable experience at all
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2013
Miranda
"Not perfect but still good"
We found it quite difficult to find the boat as the location wasn't in a particularly nice area however when we did the room was nicely decorated and even had a vase of fresh red roses - it looked just like the pictures. The food was really nice as long as you like what your given as it was a set menu (obviously apart from a vegetarian option) and the portions were quite small. Our only disappointment was that there was a boat moored next to ours that had very loud music playing until 2am. It wouldn't normally bother us too much but it was our first anniversary and we were trying to have a chilled, relaxing time and, possibly because of being on the water, you could practically feel the thudding from the music in our cabin. We were informed that it is quite a frequent thing on a Friday and Saturday night but this was a Sunday and they hadn't been notified. I would recommend staying on the VIP Paris but try and find out if there are any nearby events going on first so you can be prepared. A couple of things to note is that the drinks are actually cheaper from the mini bar in your room than they are from the restaurant and there is no hairdryer. Also you have to pay for a superior room if you want a view of the water and not the wall.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013

"la prestation ne vaux pas du tout le tarif!!!!!"
Très déçu de notre séjour personel pas très présent cabine minuscule avec un bruit infernal toute la nuit et surtout très mal insonorisées!!!!repas choisi directement par le personel et le pire c'est qu'il nous a été servi froid!
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Un tres bon moment"
Chambre agreable bien qu'un peu petite (surtout le lit). Bon repas avec ballade sur la Seine tres sympa.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
arnaud
"Un séjour inoubliable!!!!"
Un séjour très agréable , la suite présidentielle est fabuleuse et offre des moments inoubliables à deux!!! Le dîner est excellent, sans oublier les chansons interprétées par une jeune femme de haut talent!!! La croisière sur la Seine laisse dans les yeux des images inoubliables sous les lumières des festivités de Noël Un moment de plaisir à faire découvrir et à partager.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Sandrine
FR
"A renouveler à titre privé"
Cela doit être très bien pour une soirée en amoureux
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
fimod
"Paris sur un yacht!"
Croisière romantique, hôtel super sympa: que du bonheur!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
FR
Super soirée très romantiques.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
slimani
"Prachtig weekend"
Zeer romantisch weekend, personeel steeds bereid om het zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken !
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Sophie & Yannick
BE
"Emplacement idéal près de Bercy pour concerts"
Hébergement original, décalé
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Corinne
"mala decision"
Los precios son muy altos para lo que ofrecen,no lo recomiendo
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Ricardo
CL
"Navigation originale"
Bonne
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
FR
"Une croisière sur la Seine en prîme"
Nuit sur un bateau à Paris, avec une petite croisière nocturne sur la Seine. Un séjour qui sort de l'ordinaire !
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Voyageur
FR
"Sympa et romantique à la fois!"
Employés drôles, sympathiques, accueillants et naturels. La chambre, petite soit-elle faisait cocon, réel chambre de bateau, tout était nickel et charmant. Le dîner était délicieux et copieux!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2013
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Christine

TripAdvisor reviews for Le VIP Paris Yacht Hotel

"Don't be put off by location its docked"
07/02/15 Xoan Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
We were a little bit apprehensive when we saw the location this VIP yacht is moored at near the Gare de Lyon (or Gare de Urine as we called it) and a homeless village just 200m up the river. However, we had a great time on board. Dinner on the cruise evening (we stayed two nights with a cruise down the length of the Seine the first night) was very good, drinks prices seemed normal for a Paris hotel, despite all the moaning by other reviewers and the live singer who sang a mixture of mostly English language soul and pop songs should really be entering France has Talent or what ever it is they have here. We upgraded to a suite which had s large lounge with tv and was definitely worthwhile. There was no view as we were in the lower deck, the decor was a bit 1990 and I wasn't sure about the colour changing LEDs everywhere (bit tacky), but otherwise it was brilliant. Tip: we got a 3 day metro card but ended up getting taxis everywhere as they seemed much cheaper than London (either normal cabs or Uber if it's still legal in France!).
"Our wedding on board..."
06/15/15 Oli P
We organized our wedding on the VIP Paris Yacht Hotel as we were looking for a place where we could celebrate on D-Day & have a brunch the day after. Our guests & us particularly appreciated the cruise on the Seine river listening the singer's live. The dinner was nice and the brunch was great. Our room had a private terrasse, the junior suite had a jacuzzi, the other cabins are smaller, but it's great for one night...
"We had the marriage of our dreams on this boat"
05/26/15 GabyBBB Corbeil-Essonnes, France
I do not even know where to start to describe what an amazing and magical experience we had on this boat. I am uploading some pictures that can probably speak better than me. My husband and I found this place by chance on the internet, we contacted Ludovic for an initial appointment where we were clearly explained everything contained in the wedding packages. Everything was very transparent. I recommend this boat for groups of 40-100 people. We loved the boat and we loved Ludovic so we went for it. He took care of everything and put us in contact with the singer, DJ and flower store, he answered all our (almost daily) questions, he gave us a lot of advices and support and he took into account everything we said we liked (decoration, food, service, schedule of the night). We had a night to test all the menu (and its different possibilities), the wines and champagne as well as to hear the singer while we made a cruise (all included in the package). I have to say that EVERYBODY loved the food and the drinks: french, british, swiss and Venezuelans, because we had a very international wedding (which was absolutely not a problem for the organisation). The common feedback from our guests were: the food, wine and champagne was delicious and of high quality. When we arrived to the boat on the wedding day everything was perfect! everybody was very kind and attentive, Ludovic actually had to make some late major changes due to problems in the Seine and he made a magnificent job!. The night was perfect! Everything we had plan (including presentations, speeches, games, dancing games) worked out perfectly well and Ludovic was the one who kept the times and schedule because we were too happy and busy to realise the time. Another important thing: a big proportion of our guests spent the night in the boat so we could all have breakfast the next day. There is one presidential suite and 2 junior suites. The rooms were very confortable and the breakfast offered a lot of options. In summary: doing our wedding here was the best decision we could have made. Just keep in mind to book in advance (minimum 6 months)
"Lovely Riverboat Cruise"
04/02/15 Lovesaredsole
Myself and my fiancé have just returned from a trip to Paris where we stayed on the Le VIP Paris Yacht Hotel. We had a lovely stay on the boat and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the riverboat cruise. The bedrooms where small however where very clean and had a lovely large comfy bed. The bathroom was also small but clean and had nice complimentary toiletries. Perfect for a one night stay. The starter was not to our taste however we enjoyed the rest of the meal very much. We found that the price of drinks was very expensive. All in all we very much enjoyed our stay.
"zero luxury, low quality, quite old, totally overprized...pretty much scamming"
02/06/15 Sara G Dusseldorf, Germany
I dont even know where to start with this hotel... you are supposed to book a luxury-romantic night and it turns out to be nothing like that. DONT GO... here is our experience: - Room: super small, you almost cant open the wardrobe because there is no space. The walls-furniture-wood were very old. The room has this light option with different colors and rhythms that reminded us of a cheap motel. Bathroom was super small and old. - Upgrade to superior room: is the biggest joke. You pay 51€ to enjoy a "view" to the river... the boat is located outside the city so all you see is a green -modern- ugly building. The windows are so small that you cannot see anything (in case there was anything to see...) and on top of everything they have a second boat with a restaurant right next to the main boat, so the first thing you see is the deck of this boat. - Dinner: drinks are not included (and are very expensive), quality is bad, quantity is poor. It is true the cruise was nice, but you do this in any other boat from 15 € per person and not 250 €. I had the feeling it was pure scamming what they were doing. We couldn't enjoy the dinner because we couldn't stop thinking of the money we were paying for that!! it is unacceptable!! and everything looks tacky with the lights and the layout...they try to make it look luxurious but not even the waitress come anywhere near to fancy. - "Extras": 30€ for a bouquet of flowers, which turned out to be 5 roses. 26 € for parking per night (when there is zero control and pretty much not a car was there). 40€ for a love pack (which includes some massage oil and another couple of worthless things. - Personal: they couldn't speak English, they were not unfriendly but they were also not friendly and the service was for a 3 stars hotel. We booked it in Groupon and was half price (around 260 €) but I wouldn't have paid more than 50€ for sleeping there. I could only imagine people that paid around 500€. Don't ever go there, there are thousands of more romantic and luxury plans to do in Paris. And when I read the nice reviews about this hotel I can only imagine that we were in different hotels becuase I really cant understand it.
"Romantic, Fun, Safe and Clean"
10/29/14 Minyon G San Francisco, California
My husband and I went to Paris for our honeymoon and one of the nights we decided to stay the night at Le VIP. The concept of having a romantic dinner while cruising the Siene River with all the beautiful lights and romantic cabin to stay overnight was intriguing enough to try at least once. The manager was generous enough to check us in early free of charge and invited us to have a complimentary drink on the top deck. The room was very compact yet exactly how it was presented online, which I appreciated. I did not care for the bathroom at all but it was clean. The bed was super comfortable with fresh sheets. The music was soft and fabulous and created such a romantic mood and atmosphere. I even downloaded majority of the songs that were playing that night as soon as we returned to the states. My husband and I enjoyed the intimacy of the entire experience. The Servers were accommodating and polite. I enjoyed breakfast selection a lot more than I enjoyed the dinner courses. (However I am very when it comes to food). All in all the experience was romantic safe and clean. I am glad We went, but please check groupon before you make your reservation, I was bothered to know I could have spent half the money if I had checked groupon first.
07/25/14 Anna S Montpellier, France
We booked the dinner with a room for a night. The lady at the reception desk was really nice and spoke fluently english (as our french is not the best). She explained that we could go anytime on deck (e.g. between the dishes) to enjoy the tour. Also for the evenings there is a code to re-enter the ship in case you want to go out after the ship returned to the harbor. We booked the superior cabin with vue to the Seine and in fact that was really nice. We not only could enjoy the water sight but directly opposite there was this green stylish building which made a nice view. One should remark however, that they are doing partys over there, so it doesn't really make the room silent. But as long as you keep the windows shut I think it is fine. The cabin is comparable small, but aside from this very comfortable and nice made. The only thing we disliked was that the bed consisted of two separated mattresses, which made it difficult to sleep on as a couple. Also you can hear the people passing outside the room, but I guess that is unavoidable on a ship. The bathroom was also small but clean and nice. The dinner was really nice (we had a table at the side with direct view on the Seine) and although the portions were small for me it was completely enough due to the amount of dishes. I especially liked that it was always possible to order a vegetarian dish. Overall I would recommend the trip for a romantic evening, with the small drawback of the divided mattress.
"Very nice overnighting in Paris but rather expensive"
07/21/14 ples72 Liege, Belgium
The concept is very nice with a diner-cruise on the Seine, seeing all important sites under a very priviledged angle. The set-up is quite exclusive (max 70p. on the boat) and the staff is extremely friendly. Unfortunately, the food is, though quite good, nothing like a 4-5 stars cuisine but the drinks are priced as if it was: 8 € for a coke !!! Your bill can go sky high if you pick all the numerous options presented (flowers, breakfast, premium cabin, etc). Cabins are very ok with nice bathrooms and good beds. So all in all, stick to the basic set-up (may be a superior cabin with river view is the exception) and enjoy a lovely moment in Paris.
"Amazing trip on the Seine"
06/13/14 sandrine b Morsang-sur-Orge, France
We spent a wonderful time on the yacht. Actually it was not for a particular purpose but it should have been ! The "croisiere" was lovely and we saw Paris in a way no other trips I had on the Seine can offer. The food was so fine we could have had diner in a fancy restaurant. The singer was very good. The cabin was cosy and comfortable and we slept very well. Thank you to all the staff for this unique moment
"Fantastic - they put the boat out for me!"
06/07/14 Yaw K Oxford, United Kingdom
Paris hotels were fairly well occupied due to visits by Andy Murray and the Queen, but I managed to blag a room on board (would you believe it?) a boat. This 'hotel', as it turned out, duly set sail at 8pm and joined the yachts plying the Seine and offering dinner with views of Paris thrown in. It was a bit odd at first finding myself a single on something of a Love Boat - my fellow diners were all couples totally wrapped up in each other. Still, the hostesses paid me ample attention, and music and good food and Paris was more than enough for yours truly. Go for it - but preferably with un/une ami(e).