All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights herePort de la Rapee, Paris, Paris, 75012, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Fantastic!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"A Night to Remember"
Crew, staff, room and cruise were indescribably gracious and enjoyable. If you want the very best and non-touristic experience of a bateau-mouche, stay aboard, savor the cruise, skip the expensive dinner that is really for the romancing cruise-only locals. VIP service sets the bar.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"A Perfect Night in Paris"
Comfortable, quiet, cozy room. Courteous, professional staff. Leisurely cruise along the Seine. Skipped the dinner--"dined" on Paris. I could not recommend this hotel more.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013

"nice cabin terrible location"
arrived at 5 asked to wait to check in as pregnant lady on her own ! waited 10 minutes then got a bit fed up after all we had to vacate the boat at 7.30 due to dinner cruise leaving we chose not to have this and Im so pleased we didn't. The distinct lack of customer service, no tour of the boat on arrival, no local information to be found anywhere on the boat! no assistance, no kettle or coffee making facilities in the cabin. We were not informed on breakfast times and again no info so woke at 8.30 to be told when asked breakfast finishes at 9, i rushed out of the cabin to be told that was a mistake and it starts at 9 to say I was annoyed was an understatement. Overall very disappointed
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
emma
"Barely Average"
Even though confirmed with expedia the hotel had not booked us in. Friendly staff but not competent! No choice on food, just given whatever came out! Supposedly free Wifi but doesn't reach the rooms! Overpriced and better places by far in Paris! Don't wadte your money!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"excellent"
would seriously recommend for a romantic 1 night stay. great food, excellent service and something a little different than the average hotel.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Bobbyj1886
"Restaurant is not open, WIFI is not working"
Really nice comfortable bed, and the hotel is clean and sound. But no wifi as they said they have problem of internet (and no apology); no food (as they have a party booked for that night). So we need to go out to eat and come back to the boat before 9:00 PM, otherwise we need to wait until 11:30 pm to come back, because they need to cruise the boat for the party people. Wasn't a enjoyable experience at all
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2013
Miranda
"Not perfect but still good"
We found it quite difficult to find the boat as the location wasn't in a particularly nice area however when we did the room was nicely decorated and even had a vase of fresh red roses - it looked just like the pictures. The food was really nice as long as you like what your given as it was a set menu (obviously apart from a vegetarian option) and the portions were quite small. Our only disappointment was that there was a boat moored next to ours that had very loud music playing until 2am. It wouldn't normally bother us too much but it was our first anniversary and we were trying to have a chilled, relaxing time and, possibly because of being on the water, you could practically feel the thudding from the music in our cabin. We were informed that it is quite a frequent thing on a Friday and Saturday night but this was a Sunday and they hadn't been notified. I would recommend staying on the VIP Paris but try and find out if there are any nearby events going on first so you can be prepared. A couple of things to note is that the drinks are actually cheaper from the mini bar in your room than they are from the restaurant and there is no hairdryer. Also you have to pay for a superior room if you want a view of the water and not the wall.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013

"Un tres bon moment"
Chambre agreable bien qu'un peu petite (surtout le lit). Bon repas avec ballade sur la Seine tres sympa.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
arnaud
"Un séjour inoubliable!!!!"
Un séjour très agréable , la suite présidentielle est fabuleuse et offre des moments inoubliables à deux!!! Le dîner est excellent, sans oublier les chansons interprétées par une jeune femme de haut talent!!! La croisière sur la Seine laisse dans les yeux des images inoubliables sous les lumières des festivités de Noël Un moment de plaisir à faire découvrir et à partager.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Sandrine
FR
"A renouveler à titre privé"
Cela doit être très bien pour une soirée en amoureux
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
fimod
"Paris sur un yacht!"
Croisière romantique, hôtel super sympa: que du bonheur!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
FR
Super soirée très romantiques.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
slimani
"Prachtig weekend"
Zeer romantisch weekend, personeel steeds bereid om het zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken !
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Sophie & Yannick
BE
"Emplacement idéal près de Bercy pour concerts"
Hébergement original, décalé
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Corinne
"mala decision"
Los precios son muy altos para lo que ofrecen,no lo recomiendo
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Ricardo
CL
"Navigation originale"
Bonne
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
FR
"Une croisière sur la Seine en prîme"
Nuit sur un bateau à Paris, avec une petite croisière nocturne sur la Seine. Un séjour qui sort de l'ordinaire !
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Voyageur
FR
"Sympa et romantique à la fois!"
Employés drôles, sympathiques, accueillants et naturels. La chambre, petite soit-elle faisait cocon, réel chambre de bateau, tout était nickel et charmant. Le dîner était délicieux et copieux!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2013
Christine

TripAdvisor reviews for Le VIP Paris Yacht Hotel

"Lovely Riverboat Cruise"
04/02/15 Lovesaredsole
Myself and my fiancé have just returned from a trip to Paris where we stayed on the Le VIP Paris Yacht Hotel. We had a lovely stay on the boat and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the riverboat cruise. The bedrooms where small however where very clean and had a lovely large comfy bed. The bathroom was also small but clean and had nice complimentary toiletries. Perfect for a one night stay. The starter was not to our taste however we enjoyed the rest of the meal very much. We found that the price of drinks was very expensive. All in all we very much enjoyed our stay.
"zero luxury, low quality, quite old, totally overprized...pretty much scamming"
02/06/15 Sara G Dusseldorf, Germany
I dont even know where to start with this hotel... you are supposed to book a luxury-romantic night and it turns out to be nothing like that. DONT GO... here is our experience: - Room: super small, you almost cant open the wardrobe because there is no space. The walls-furniture-wood were very old. The room has this light option with different colors and rhythms that reminded us of a cheap motel. Bathroom was super small and old. - Upgrade to superior room: is the biggest joke. You pay 51€ to enjoy a "view" to the river... the boat is located outside the city so all you see is a green -modern- ugly building. The windows are so small that you cannot see anything (in case there was anything to see...) and on top of everything they have a second boat with a restaurant right next to the main boat, so the first thing you see is the deck of this boat. - Dinner: drinks are not included (and are very expensive), quality is bad, quantity is poor. It is true the cruise was nice, but you do this in any other boat from 15 € per person and not 250 €. I had the feeling it was pure scamming what they were doing. We couldn't enjoy the dinner because we couldn't stop thinking of the money we were paying for that!! it is unacceptable!! and everything looks tacky with the lights and the layout...they try to make it look luxurious but not even the waitress come anywhere near to fancy. - "Extras": 30€ for a bouquet of flowers, which turned out to be 5 roses. 26 € for parking per night (when there is zero control and pretty much not a car was there). 40€ for a love pack (which includes some massage oil and another couple of worthless things. - Personal: they couldn't speak English, they were not unfriendly but they were also not friendly and the service was for a 3 stars hotel. We booked it in Groupon and was half price (around 260 €) but I wouldn't have paid more than 50€ for sleeping there. I could only imagine people that paid around 500€. Don't ever go there, there are thousands of more romantic and luxury plans to do in Paris. And when I read the nice reviews about this hotel I can only imagine that we were in different hotels becuase I really cant understand it.
"Romantic, Fun, Safe and Clean"
10/29/14 Minyon G San Francisco, California
My husband and I went to Paris for our honeymoon and one of the nights we decided to stay the night at Le VIP. The concept of having a romantic dinner while cruising the Siene River with all the beautiful lights and romantic cabin to stay overnight was intriguing enough to try at least once. The manager was generous enough to check us in early free of charge and invited us to have a complimentary drink on the top deck. The room was very compact yet exactly how it was presented online, which I appreciated. I did not care for the bathroom at all but it was clean. The bed was super comfortable with fresh sheets. The music was soft and fabulous and created such a romantic mood and atmosphere. I even downloaded majority of the songs that were playing that night as soon as we returned to the states. My husband and I enjoyed the intimacy of the entire experience. The Servers were accommodating and polite. I enjoyed breakfast selection a lot more than I enjoyed the dinner courses. (However I am very when it comes to food). All in all the experience was romantic safe and clean. I am glad We went, but please check groupon before you make your reservation, I was bothered to know I could have spent half the money if I had checked groupon first.
07/25/14 Anna S Montpellier, France
We booked the dinner with a room for a night. The lady at the reception desk was really nice and spoke fluently english (as our french is not the best). She explained that we could go anytime on deck (e.g. between the dishes) to enjoy the tour. Also for the evenings there is a code to re-enter the ship in case you want to go out after the ship returned to the harbor. We booked the superior cabin with vue to the Seine and in fact that was really nice. We not only could enjoy the water sight but directly opposite there was this green stylish building which made a nice view. One should remark however, that they are doing partys over there, so it doesn't really make the room silent. But as long as you keep the windows shut I think it is fine. The cabin is comparable small, but aside from this very comfortable and nice made. The only thing we disliked was that the bed consisted of two separated mattresses, which made it difficult to sleep on as a couple. Also you can hear the people passing outside the room, but I guess that is unavoidable on a ship. The bathroom was also small but clean and nice. The dinner was really nice (we had a table at the side with direct view on the Seine) and although the portions were small for me it was completely enough due to the amount of dishes. I especially liked that it was always possible to order a vegetarian dish. Overall I would recommend the trip for a romantic evening, with the small drawback of the divided mattress.
"Very nice overnighting in Paris but rather expensive"
07/21/14 ples72 Liege, Belgium
The concept is very nice with a diner-cruise on the Seine, seeing all important sites under a very priviledged angle. The set-up is quite exclusive (max 70p. on the boat) and the staff is extremely friendly. Unfortunately, the food is, though quite good, nothing like a 4-5 stars cuisine but the drinks are priced as if it was: 8 € for a coke !!! Your bill can go sky high if you pick all the numerous options presented (flowers, breakfast, premium cabin, etc). Cabins are very ok with nice bathrooms and good beds. So all in all, stick to the basic set-up (may be a superior cabin with river view is the exception) and enjoy a lovely moment in Paris.
"Amazing trip on the Seine"
06/13/14 sandrine b Morsang-sur-Orge, France
We spent a wonderful time on the yacht. Actually it was not for a particular purpose but it should have been ! The "croisiere" was lovely and we saw Paris in a way no other trips I had on the Seine can offer. The food was so fine we could have had diner in a fancy restaurant. The singer was very good. The cabin was cosy and comfortable and we slept very well. Thank you to all the staff for this unique moment
"Fantastic - they put the boat out for me!"
06/07/14 Yaw K Oxford, United Kingdom
Paris hotels were fairly well occupied due to visits by Andy Murray and the Queen, but I managed to blag a room on board (would you believe it?) a boat. This 'hotel', as it turned out, duly set sail at 8pm and joined the yachts plying the Seine and offering dinner with views of Paris thrown in. It was a bit odd at first finding myself a single on something of a Love Boat - my fellow diners were all couples totally wrapped up in each other. Still, the hostesses paid me ample attention, and music and good food and Paris was more than enough for yours truly. Go for it - but preferably with un/une ami(e).
"Disappointingly un-VIP"
04/23/14 Ava D England
I hate to leave a negative review, but I have been meaning to leave feedback for a while on a dinner cruise my boyfriend and I took in January. I had been really looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with a romantic dinner cruise, however after having difficulty finding the yacht initially, we were boarded on to a tiny, very unexciting smaller boat which looked nothing like what we had paid for or anticipated. We were told that the water was too high for the use of the main boat, but I would have appreciating being told this in advance as it really was quite disappointing and verging on claustrophobic. I had fortunately booked a Groupon so it was not full price, but it was still a lot of money for the experience we ended up having. I don't know if it really was because the tides were too high or because there weren't enough people, but overall I was sorry that it was not a more memorable experience on the boat that I had thought we would be taking. The food was okay, but not as good as hoped for either.
"Excellent - couldn't recommend enough - worth every penny"
04/17/14 Alan210304 London, United Kingdom
Fantastic experience, enjoyed romantic views whilst coasting along the Seine, enjoying romantic Paris at night with a wonderful meal. Thanks to the amazing VIP team for an unforgettable moment (my wife is still going on about it) and for the professionalism and care. Couldn't recommend enough!
"Please avoid - it's a bit of a scam"
03/31/14 a b Paris, France
My wonderful partner booked a special dinner aboard one of Le VIP Paris's yachts to celebrate my birthday. I've always thought that you should be wary when something explicitly calls itself 'luxury' or 'VIP' and, unfortunately, this experience did not prove me wrong. The initial tickets were very, very expensive but did not include any drinks apart from a glass of (mediocre) champagne on arrival. When we asked for tap water we were told that we would have to buy a bottle as the boat's water was untreated. Except, one bottle of Evian water cost 8 euros! I also couldn't help wondering what it was the staff were drinking--not to mention how they could possibly run a hotel on a boat with untreated water... Unfortunately the water was just the start of it. The rose that every woman received constituted another additional cost, despite it being of a poor quality (and, if I'm honest, tacky if you consider that every woman in the room was given the exact same thing...). The wines were all sold by the half-bottle, rather than glasses, meaning that you were forced to spend a lot if you wanted a drink with your meal. Whatsmore, the wine seemed very overpriced--I think the cheapest HALF bottle was 25 euros. After arriving we waited an hour and 45 minutes for our food to be served--no doubt a deliberate ploy to encourage customers to order a drink to pass the time (and perhaps an attempt to get you too drunk to taste the food properly). A member of staff kept shoving a camera in our faces asking to take photos but it was not made clear that we would be charged for these too. Needless to say, we eventually capitulated after much harassment and then got charged a ridiculous amount of money for some average photos--some of which were even duplicates that had just been re-printed in black and white or sepia. At the end of the meal we were asked if we fancied a coffee--again, it wasn't made clear that this would cost additional money--and ended up being charged 4 euros PER espresso. It is a shame that an experience that claims to be about luxury actually just felt like a tacky, gimmicky experience where Le VIP Paris tried to extract as much money out of us as possible. Everything from the decor and food to the staff and service was, at best, mediocre but the prices were sky-high. We could have had a wonderful meal at a Michelin starred restaurant for the same money and all I could think was that my partner--who had tried to do something so wonderfully romantic for me--had just been ripped off. Please, please avoid--it really isn't classy and it's terrible value for money. Men, if you're thinking of booking this, don't-- get your lady the most beautiful bunch of flowers, take her out for a meal at a traditional French bistrot and then take her on one of the bateaux mouches at night (you know, the ones that cost like 10 euros a ticket). Much more romantic and much more original.