All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here531 Avenue A, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice and clean! Friendly people
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel but"
Hotel is well kept,clean, close to local restaurants but the noise level is is to loud, hard to sleep.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"close to everything, GREAT for pets!"
My husband and I travel with my service dog, a huge Doberman. This hotel was wonderful; the staff couldn't have been nicer. Good breakfast, wonderfully comfortable bed, a charging station, great view, and most of all, my dog got his own special basket with a bowl, treats, a towel, and his own sheet so he could come up on the bed. I urge all pet lovers who travel with your 4 footed friends to stay here. Perfect for a romantic get away, too! Our balcony overlooked the Nenanicum River. It's close to everything and so clean and comfortable...it's welcoming!
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
Shawn
"River Inn at Seaside"
Very enjoyable. The staff were exceptionally helpful and pleasant.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Janis
Was very nice, clean, front desk lady at check-in was very nice!:)
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
wendi
"Very pleased. Will return."
Four of us, including my 3-yr-old granddaughter, stayed for one night last weekend. I was very pleased with this hotel, which is quite rare for me. The staff was great. The room was fine. The beds and pillows were *way* above average. Most places I go, either the bed or pillow (often both) is terrible. I really like some of the extra touches, too. Out back is a gas fire pit and a little playground. Was great in the evening, sitting by the fire and letting my granddaughter play. The location, right by Broadway St and right on the river, is great, too. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about my stay, which says it all.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Reid
"OK Stay"
The bed was too high for a short person (two of us were, short). The sheets were over-chlorinated. It was a comfortable bed, though. There was no bedside table on one side of the bed. Our view was of a parking lot and a number of fast food places. Opening window for a fresh air sleep didn't work because of the noise. We had come with friends each couple planning to pay for their own room. Hotel charged my card for both rooms the night before we arrived. Couldn't undo the charge. Did not eat the "free" breakfast. I don't put that kind of stuff in my body.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Dawna Whidbey
"Walk to restaurants, shops and beach"
New modern hotel, great location. Easy walk to many restaurants and shops comfortable clean room with refrigerator and microwave. Nice pool and hot tub. Staff very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Cindy
The hotel was in a great location an easy walk to shops and resturnts.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Frankie
"Newest property in Seaside"
The hotel staff was great, fresh baked cookies when we arrived. Easy walking to the restaurants and shops. Rooms are on the smaller side.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"perfect hotel and location"
this hotel was absolutly perfect. very clean, the rooms seemed newly remodeled, the breakfast was awesome, it is only 3 blocks from the beach and everything you want to be close to in seaside. the staff was amazing and went out of their way for us. great, great hotel!!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Lizzie
"Great stay near beach"
I normally stick with staying at large hotel chains so was a bit unsure of this hotel but, since it had great reviews, I decided to go for it. The reviews were not wrong. The staff was friendly, helpful and informative. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and the hotel is centrally located. Breakfast was very basic but good. On one day we had a problem with power seemingly shorting out to the microwave, fridge and TV but we let the front desk staff know and it was fixed quickly (we were headed out at the time and it was fixed when we returned a couple hours later). Overall it was an enjoyable stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Bronwyn
"Fantastic!"
The River Inn was an outstanding hotel. 1st class without the high rate. The only complaint I had was that they needed more light in the rooms. The beds were extremely comfortable!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Joanne
"Excellent all around!"
This place was great! Brand new hotel (opened in May). The staff was very friendly - even the cleaning people left a kind note welcoming guests to their room. I was only staying for a day while driving the coast, so the beachfront was not important for me; it's only a few blocks away, and it's right on the River, so nice trade off. From the fresh-baked cookies at check-in, to the fire pit on the deck, to the plethora of DVDs available to the guests, to the above-average continental breakfast, they have put together a very nice, welcoming, "at-home" environment. The rooms had all the modern amenities (including Kuerig coffee maker), and the beds were very comfortable. The price I got was unbelievable for such a great place (likely due to midweek and off-season timing). I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Lightphoot
"Great hotel at an affordable price!"
This hotel was great! Short walk to beach, shopping, and restaurants! Very clean, staff was nice. Our room was big and had a nice view. The hotel offers fresh baked cookies daily and a nice firepit to sit around right on the river. You get more than you pay for. We'd stay here again!
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Ashley
"Great Stay!"
We were on a 5 day vacation and this being the middle stop, not expecting much from an "inn" I was surprised. first off, the outside had great appeal, (except auto opening doors) the staff was very friendly upon check in. She informed us of hotel amenities, great food around the hotel, the fire pit was fun, then the free DVD rentals was a plus. the breakfast provided was alright, nothing amazing but I WOULD definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Jared
"Close to shops, restaurants, and beach."
Highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, comfortable, and the staff is super friendly! :)
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
June Spoon
"Awesome"
Hotel is great in everyway. We were travelling with our dogs and this hotel is very dog friendly...even provided a welcome basket for the dogs when we checked in. Hotel is wonderful, super clean, staff was fantastic and the location is perfect. We will be back.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Justin-Stephanie-Rolo-Mady
"Great value and CLEAN!"
Everything was new which I think is the reason it all seemed so clean--a big deal for me! For the first time ever I felt fine with letting my crawler on the room's floor without worrying about the grossness of the carpet. We took advantage of the free DVD library and continental breakfast. The hotel is so close the the main strip. Traffic was a little noisier than I would have expected from the parking lot side. Maybe the river side would be quieter.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"check in time"
The check in time was pretty late. Check In Was At 4 PM and It Wasn't Even A Resort. We got there early and wanted to see if our room was ready since usually rooms have been ready when we get there 30 min to an hour before check in time. The lady at the front desk said she would call us if it were ready earlier and I didn't get a call until after 4. This was really the only bug negative we had about this hotel. Other than that the rooms were nice and the beds were very comfty. Complimentary Breakfast was good. But they didn't have any hot prepared meals such as eggs or some kind of meat. The self serve waffle makers were awesome:)
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
breakfast was good except the only "meat" product was hard boiled egg and seating and breakfast area was crowded. Other than this, everything else was great.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Just a great hotel"
Loved staying here! It was really close to the main strip area, but far enough away that it wasn't too busy with crowds and whatnot. Hotel staff was awesome, so friendly. They had taffy and fresh-baked cookies. What more could you ask for? Very comfortable as well. The bedrooms were very clean and comfy. The beds were amazing. TV was awesome! It had a blu-ray player. We brought our laptop and used the HDMI cable that was connected to the blu-ray to play on the TV. That is rare in hotels these days! Overall we loved it.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Max
"Clean, modern hotel near downtown Seaside"
We made last minute reservation for 4 nights 2 adults. When we arrived our room was ready - no waiting. Much nicer than I expected.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
jan
"Roadtrip Stop"
After a very long roadtrip of almost 2 weeks, we were pleased to lay on those very comfortable beds! great to have a wee fridge in the room as well; close to everything.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Very Close To Restaurants, Not Far From The Beach"
Very pleasant stay. I would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Garland
"New hotel. Would return."
New building. Good price. Clean & pleasant. Staff capable.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Better than expected"
When we booked this hotel we didn't look at any pictures or reviews because it was the only place available the night we were going to be there. Considering the price it was way better than expected. Four blocks from the beach, one block from the main strip of restaurants and shops, very clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent breakfast, pool and hot tub and other amenities that we didn't have time to take advantage of. This isn't a luxury high-end resort, but a clean, up to date hotel that was a very welcome surprise.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Excellent surprise! We were unsure what we would walk into, based on the fact that it only gets two stars, but we were beyond delighted with all aspects of the hotel. Boutique touches throughout and CLEAN!! Will definitely stay again and reccomend to others.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"I'll check the river conditions before staying"
The rooms were very nice until you opened a Window or the door and the smell of dead fish filled the space. I asked for some spray from the front desk because I was gagging and they did nothing to help. Check out the area first and make sure there are no fish problems before staying there.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Excellent New Hotel In Seaside"
A great new hotel in Seaside! Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great location!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Rob
"Great place to stay."
Very clean. Friendly staff. Is definitely stay here again
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Awesome Hotel!"
Centrally located hotel in Seaside. Walking distance to everything. Beach, restaurants, shopping, etc. Room was modern and very clean. Loved the fact they have free DVD movies you can rent (oldies and current titles). Decent selection for breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Easy check in and check out.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Jay
"great location"
This was a great place to stay if you want to be close but still able to drive out of town. The rooms where a little small for the price
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Kdowns
"View"
The staff was great, but unless your reservation specifically states, "river view", plan on being in a room with no balcony overlooking the parking lot and DQ. Also, don't expect any meat at breakfast. However, the hotel is new and clean and they have done some fun things to make it very comfortable in the lobby area and outside by the river.
5 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Loved it."
Just beautiful rooms. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Not really a view but a great place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Jay
"Nice family hotel in Seaside."
The good: The hotel was within walking distance to everything. I stayed with my wife and 2 children in a queen suite. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast was the best I've had in a hotel. The bad: The elevator is extremely slow. There are only 4 floors, it takes the elevator almost a minute to make it from the ground floor to the fourth floor with no stops. The pool was on the cold side, but was alright after taking a few minutes to ease in. Overall, this was a very comfortable, family friendly hotel. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Would stay again"
The hotel was nice. We had a suite with separate bedroom which was great but would have been better if adults and kids were in separate rooms. The river view was lovely and it was very peaceful sitting on the balcony watching the river. Breakfast was basic and minimal. Pool and hot tub were nice. Everything was clean and the suite had everything you could need in the kitchen.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Clean, modern and dog-friendly"
This hotel is doing most everything right. It's clean, modern, well-kept, the staff is very friendly, they are one of the few really high-quality dog friendly hotels in the area, the breakfast is good, they even have a small basket with dog towels and treats waiting for you. Even the small details, like the hoops you have to jump through to get onto the WiFi, were pleasantly easy. We received an upgrade to a 2-room suite and couldn't have been happier with the room or the overall experience.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great amenities, felt like a 4 star hotel!"
Great amenities, felt like a 4 star hotel! We were quite surprised with the in house movie selection of DVDs! Close to everything in Seaside
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Loved this place"
Great service, beds and rooms, close to downtown, great pool! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Mary Jo Hoffmann
"Just a quick stop to sleep"
the hotel was clean and the breakfast offered was great! we stayed just to sleep while on a road trip but it was a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great stay, Hotel recently opened"
The hotel was very nice, and located only a 5 minute walk from the beach! The only issue was the hotel had barely been open a month and they were still working on finishing the details. The kids loved that they had warm cookies at 4pm, the swimming pool, and salt water taffy in the lobby and room : )
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Last minute trip and worth it"
Very clean hotel. Very polite staff. Located only a block from the main tourist street area. Our room was next to the elevator on the 4th floor and the hotel was quite full that night but it was quiet! The beds were comfortable. My only complaint is our room was on the small side- not much space between all the furniture. The beds are higher than normal which was challenge for our young kids but a fun one. Would stay here again. A good deal during the peak summer season. There is a free breakfast but we opted the donut shop a block away.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Not bad"
I'm glad I didn't pay for a view room as it wasn't much of a view. The furniture was newer but dinged up a bit. It was clean.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
We had a pleasant stay. The location is good and our room was clean and comfortable. I'd choose this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
JB
"Great breakfast, clean room"
Very clean, modern, spacious room. We had a great balcony overlooking the river. The free breakfast in the morning was extensive and great!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great all around!"
All around great! Great location. Super clean all around. Amazingly comfy beds. Great extras. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Overpriced."
260 a night for a room here was rediculous. I was expecting a much larger room. Def won't be staying here again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
sourhead
"Our stay"
This was our second night to stay into different rooms. Something sticking out of the box spring on the side of the bed caused us to be hurt scraped our leg. My wife experienced in one room and I experienced it in another room. It is hidden by the sheets. Also the coffee maker didn't work and we went through a little frustration with the person that came up to help insisting that the hotel was 100% full and could not exchange it with another room. We knew that the hotel was probably 10% full. But finally after talking and talking the coffee maker was exchanged as it was defective.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014

"Great location - excessive room noise"
The location of the hotel was perfect, only a few blocks to the beach. The only problem we encountered was the noise coming from the other rooms across the hall, beside us and above us. This is a new hotel the rooms should be better sound insulated.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015