All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
531 Avenue A, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice breakfast bar and very nice front desk personnel. Nice location to downtown Seaside and for older kids or adults a nice walk to the beach. Little ones may find it too far. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
We booked on line. While the hotel is a couple of blocks from the ocean, it is easily accessible, very clean, lots of extras (fitness room, yoga mat in room, free DVDs), very friendly staff….all in all great stay. The hotels along the ocean looked a little tired in comparison.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
elizabeth
I wish I could have stayed longer. It was beautiful and very comfortable. Great location. Very friendly and helpful desk clerks .
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Such a great family friendly hotel."
I would recommend staying very close to the boardwalk. Just plan on no early check in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
jvorasai
"I'll go there again"
VERY clean, staff personable and helpful, within easy walking distance to the beach & great restaurants. An added plus, my dog got a welcome basket with items that travelers might forget to take along that not only benefitted their dog, but also the clean-up staff.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
LAD
"Great Getaway Hotel"
This hotel is AMAZING! It was incredibly easy to find and gorgeous inside and out. Every thing was very clean, modern and spacious. There were two separate reservations made (our fault, not the hotels) for our 2-night stay. The first night we had a river view and it was breathtaking, we had to switch the room the next day and the change was totally hassle free! And we ended up with a partial view of the ocean. It was 3 short walking blocks from the beach and wonderful. Definitely staying here again for our next trip to the North Coast.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
LaQuasha
I was not expecting much from this hotel but it ended up having the most comfortable bed out of all of the places we have stayed on our 2 week road trip! The rooms were really nice, the people we great and they are in walking distance to the shore. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"A great introduction to the Oregon coast!"
We recently moved to Portland, OR from Salt Lake City, and decided to take the family to the Oregon coast for 4th of July weekend. We were able to find two rooms on short notice, and were pleasantly surprised by the River Inn at Seaside. A new hotel, it is situated right on the small river located downtown. The front desk staff was very kind on check-in, and volunteered to move our two rooms to the same floor (even after the hotel staff had told me the previous day by phone that it could not be done). The rooms were clean and comfortable, and they even had Blu-Ray players in every room, with a large library of DVDs and Blu-Ray discs available in the hotel lobby for free use. The indoor pool is large and clean, with an accompanying whirlpool. The continental breakfast was satisfying, even though they had a problem with the waffle irons that was quickly repaired. Overall, a great stay for a great value!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Randolph
"Great hotel, close to the beach and groceries."
Had a fantastic time and everyone was great. All of the hotel employees were more than accommodating. I'll be back for sure.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Adrian
"Good Birthday Celebration"
The Hotel is very clean and up to date. The room was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly. Location was good not too far from the beach or downtown. And the Chocolate Chip cookies were delicious every day at 4pm.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"river view"
Great hotel o only a year old two books from beach and dining choices. Nice river view from our balcony and enjoyed the patio and fire pit!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Best hotel for kids!"
This is the perfect hotel to stay at with kids! They have an awesome play area outside, and have free DVD rentals in the lobby. It's also close enough to walk to the beach :) We loved it!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Great hotel, nice location."
We very much enjoyed our stay in this one year old hotel. The staff was both friendly and helpful. If you're willing to give up a view of the beach you'll save money, have less wind and sand to deal with and won't end up walking any further to see the shops and restaurants (just maybe do them from the other end of the main walk).
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
R
"Very Good in it's Price/Feature Range"
This was a fine hotel. Inexpensive for it's class. Rooms were great. Nice beds. Fresh smell, etc. Breakfast was a bit less full featured than is some these days (no chaffing dish with eggs and.or bacon for example) but was fine and way better than old school continental breakfast. I would stay there again if not going for an extreme low-budget motel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great place to stay."
Very clean, the smell welcomes you in as soon as you open the doors. Comfortable beds and pillows, nice movie library in the lobby, blue ray dvd. Portable hair dryer, not like most hotels. Staff is very nice. Indoor pool is awesome. Great place to stay with family.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Beautiful room close to all the fun"
We found the hotel easily. Impressed when we walked in to check in. Beautiful lobby! The staff was friendly, check in was a breeze. They told us all of the things they offer to the guests. We headed up to our room and to our suprise it was wonderful. Huge comfortable beds the kids loved. I was grateful to see a Keurig! Everything sparkled. We left our things and decided to go check out the place. The game room was a little scarce-at least for our younger kids. However, they did have a cute playground my munchkins enjoyed that evening and following morning. We walked a few blocks to a restaurant they recommended and had dinner. Once we arrived back at the hotel, we borrowed a movie from their dvd collection-then we slept like babies. Breakfast was wonderful, something for everyone. Checkout was fast and easy too. I recommend this hotel! May not be on the oceanside, but it is so close! To save some money, it is worth it!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
kim
Very nice motel and convenient location. And excellent price!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Favorite in SEASIDE"
The decor what beautiful, loved the old pictures. Rooms were spotless and comfortable, the Keurig was a nice suprise! Only problem was the desk clerk couldn't figure out how to send us to a top floor due to booking through Expedia- I was even willing to pay extra. But it was quiet that night to my relief!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
cassandra
"Really neat, close to Astoria and Gearheart, rate."
Really neat and clean. Close to Astoria and Gearheart, reasonable rate.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Affordable comfort"
Great location and affordable accommodations for weekend getaway with the family!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Itching all night"
The lobby looks pretty okay , nice firepit and a playground for kids. We arrived around 8pm and were advised since they were almost completely sold out we were staying in one of their rooms that allows pets. We were very disappointed and disgusted since we were expecting a nice clean room. I myself couldn't even bare to get under covers. Slept in in all my cloths, we mostly laid and itched all need night. Felt like I something was crawling and or biting me. Even though the bed "looked" clean. There were also stains on the carpet. Given that this Inn is only a year old I excepted a lot cleaner and better rooms. The Beds were also way too high off the ground and the rooms are small. Only stay here is you have dogs! We won't be returning
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"We loved it."
Very nice hotel with exceptional room, beds and breakfast. Great lobby with fireplace and outdoor patio with heater if necessary.
Response by River Inn at Seaside
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the breakfast and the fireplace in the lobby. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel highly recommend"
Everything was great with one exception, the beds were too high. I am 77 years old and not as agile as I use to be, the beds were so high that even my young daughter had to call the desk for a stool. I would stay here again, and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Marie
"Wonderful girls getaway"
Wonderful! Couldn't have asked for a nicer motel. Loved everything about it. The cleanliness far exceeded expectations; very friendly and helpful staff; the outdoor area was great, particularly for kids; the salt water pool and hot tub were wonderful and very clean area.
Response by River Inn at Seaside
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel. Glad you were able to enjoy our amenities. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
Lori
"Nice hotel right on the river."
Very nice fairly new hotel. Great beds. Plenty of parking. Hotel is right on the river, just a few blocks from the beach and a short block from dining, bars, entertainment, etc.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Ladies weekend."
Excellent room. Friendly staff. Very helpful. Fabulous breakfast. Easy walk to shops and beaches.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Deb
pleasant stay, clean, lovely rooms, nice breakfast...
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Got children? This place is for you."
Proximity to beach was excellent. Looking for a quiet weekend away was a bit challenging because children close to our room were screaming down the hallway. Also, the playground was immediately out our window. That's nitpicking but I'm giving it an honest review. Breakfast was good. The waffle makers were in high demand. Overall I would recommend it for families with children but I would not recommend it for families without kids.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great Place for the Price"
The hotel was clean and in good condition. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The only negatives were that the bed sheets and matress pad wouldn't stay on the bed no matter how many times I fixed it and there were slamming hotel doors all night long. Would go a long way to invest in something to lessen the power of the door when it closes and to get some matress pads and sheets that are made for 'deep' mattresses.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jeana
The staff was great with the exception of one who didn't appear to be very well trained. The rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Overall we had a great experience.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Great overall experience! Enjoyed the fiercest along the river and pet welcome basket.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Ashley
"Wonderful Place"
The best hotel in a while. This place is great and all the reviews are telling the truth. We stayed in the King Suit facing the river! Best view and great place to relax and unwind. There are 2 chairs in both living room and bedroom balcony. Full Kitchen with everything you need, bed super comfy and very clean!Beach is 3-5mins away. I can't wait to go back
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Fanta
"Nice Hotel close to activities"
The hotel is situated close to the beach, but also close to the main activities in Seaside. You can walk from the hotel to the beach or to all the shops. Close to restaurants also.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
julie
"Great hotel!"
Loved the location and the hotel modern style. Will come back again!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Excellent stay!!"
Great service and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable hotel although the beds were a little high up from the ground. Still very comfortable!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Corey
"Beautiful River View"
Pleasantly surprised by everything. Pool and hottub were perfect, loved the bonfire and kids outdoor play set outside, the game room, continental breakfast, etc. The only thing we found that we weren't impressed by was what looked to be a corner piece of a condom wrapper inside our closet. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant stay!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Kristin
"a day at the beach"
nice new hotel. great location. friendly staff. conditioner pump in the bathroom not working. rooms are small , barely any room to walk .
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Isabel
"Great place to stay!"
This was the first time our family of five visited Seaside. This Hotel was perfect for us. We stayed in the one bedroom Suite which I highly recommend with little ones. The little kitchen had everything we needed, but don't plan on cooking big meals, more like casadillas, grill cheese, eggs etc. The breakfast was ok, if your a carb freak, but no fresh eggs, sausage or bacon. The room was clean and spacious and the bathroom was nice and big for all of us to move around in. The staff was great and very helpful. I loved the size of this Hotel not too big and much more homey feeling. The family favorite was the Salt Water Pool! It can get crowded but we just learned to time it to our needs. The patio area on the river was perfect the playground was great and the fire pit was nice too. Its only a short walk to the Beach and the shops. There is also a grocery store and plenty of food options around with in 2 minutes. The beach is great with miles of sand to explore. One piece of advice Do not take off your shoes until your closer to the water to run around. I think the night time brings some interesting peeps and paraphanallia. Other than that, we had an amazing family vacation and are looking forward to our return trip!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Good times!... the room however was cleaned with way to many chemicals.. once it aired out it was good!! The beds where good.. it would of been nice to have an extra chair to sit in tho.. and, to be on the river view side.. but all in all it was a good stay!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"don't sleep on the hide a bed"
my daughter, and grand daughters, had comfortable beds, I however, hat the sleeper couch. my first time on one, hopefully, my last.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Dennis
"Nice stay!"
We really liked the comfortable bed and bedding! The hotel was clean and up to date!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Roberta
very nice stay, excellent customer service and great room. a lot of people with dogs in the rooms. So if you want a room that has had no dogs, make sure you request.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Gloria
"Nice, but noisy"
The facilities were quite pleasant, the room nicely furnished. Overall the hotel was rather noisy - hallways, noise from room upstairs, and pool facility was unbearable from unsupervised minors. However, the salt water pool and hot tub were a nice; appreciated that over the standard chlorinated style.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
aj
"Seaside disappointment"
Curb appeal was disappointing.Room was small.Not what we were expecting.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Nice place to have a rest"
Right by the river at Seaside. Easily access to restaurants nearby. They also provide you yoga mat at room! Love it! Room is clean.
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
Xinqi
"Great place to stay!"
We went to Seaside for our anniversary. We booked a suite at River Inn and mentioned in passing on the phone that it was our anniversary. When we got to the hotel, not only was it immaculate with great amenities, but they had also made a towel swan on our bed with rose petals, sparkling cider, and a card. It was beautiful and unexpected. We will definitely make it our "go to" hotel for Seaside.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Nicole
"Fantastic night"
Needed a place to rest up while driving the coast and River Inn fit the bill. Cost to value was perfect and we were withing easy walking distance from everything that Seaside had to offer and River Inn also offered discounts to many restaurants in town.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Jo Ann
"Great Value"
Comfortable rooms, very clean. Family friendly. Great breakfast, game room and pool. Fire ring and s'mores were fun. Close to shopping, restaurants and beach. Wonderful staff. Couldn't ask for more for a family get away.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Pam
"Cozy and clean room."
Enjoyed the stay. The staff were nice. Plesant experience.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Good! Nice staff, good breakfast, free dvd's, night time outside fireplace.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015