All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Great amenities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
    Service is adequate
it's all good! good location, nice room, good service,free fruits and drinks ~
3 night trip May 15, 2015
I loved the reasonable rate for our family room at the A&O hotel next to the Hauptbahnhof but was discouraged top find, that the Hauptbahnhof was not on the center of town, like in other German cities. The Hauptbahnhof next door did have a nice indoor shopping mall inside great for a rainy afternoon. We absolutely loved the breakfast though they would frequently run out of items and you'd have to wait awhile for replenishment. The 12€/day city bikes were a great service and we actually took them on the Danube Radweg top Bratislava, Slovakia!
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good location and very clean spacious rooms"
Next to a relatively newly developed area. There's a food court open till late in the nearby train station. Three stops on the underground to center.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Environment friendly concept Hotel"
Basic needs such as cleanliness at check-in, towels, shampoo were at place. Very close to the Vienna Hauptbahnof Station. Only problem was to locate it quickly on the GPS. Signboard should be visible.
2 night family trip May 4, 2015
Abhijit
"a cool place to stay at A & O around Europe"
It is an interesting place and a good center to greatest Wien area tourist attraction center with minimum cost. I am always prefer A & O in all Europe visiting strategy. I hope and will comeback again to A & O. Gizaw Tulu
7 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Gizaw
"Disappointing"
Reception service was ok, room service was bad, was there for 2 nights , sheets were not changed , towels were not replaced, for about 95 euros for 2 nights , that's was very bad service
2 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Kenny
I was pleasantly surprised at the hostel: we stayed for just one night and it was great...the room was clean, the employees were nice and breakfast in the morning was good. I would recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Something else"
I stayed in A&O Vienna, it was cheapest hotel room i ever seen, i think furniture was from sale in Ikeea, 19 inch TV size, heat was cut in the night....but it was clean room, remember me from university dorms...
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Sleep and go"
Beds not very comfortable. Sometime there was big queue at lobby in holidays time (it was 27 Dec). Charged me additional 7 EUR for late check-out (
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Value for money"
The hotel and the hostel have 1 reception. Clean basic hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Zlatko
"Great if the room/toilets are cleaner"
Sanitary level has a great room of improvement
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
"shopping"
Acceptable
3 night trip Nov 20, 2014
Laroussi
"Nice and quite"
I was very nice and very successful and I'll go back to stay in this nice hotel from November 30 to December 6, 2014.
6 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Abou Bakr
Lobby staff were not good. Made mistakes, at first said we got no breakfast had to go to supervisor. Bar staff could not make drinks and left patrons untended while they took care of front desk
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"STAY AWAY"
it's not a hotel & doe not deserve to be called a hostel neither. we found it in such dirty and horrible conditions that we didn't stay there. no similarity to advertised rooms. with regard to the staff: even though they promised that they accept our cancellation request free of any charge, some days later used our credit card information and charged us unauthorized for more than full rates. if you want to enjoy your trip just DO NOT go near this place.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Ray
"nice hotel"
My holiday in Viena was wonderful, the hotel was clean, breakfast very good, but a little far from center thank you
8 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
elena
"Good location, modern, big rooms, family friendly"
Good location, easy access to all attractions by underground and trams. Free parking around the hotel on the street. No problems with check in and out. Large rooms and clean. It's loud outside as there is a building site around. Generally nice and clean, no problems with staff, very helpful and all speak english.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Ewa
"Central, Two stops from Karl Kirche!"
If you go there to share a dorm, you may or you may not be lucky depending on your fellow travellers. Any problem speak to the staff, they're excellent and will do their best to accommodate. The place is clean and breakfast plentiful.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Bad service"
The service from the people at the front desk when we checked in was awful. The man and woman did not seem welcoming at all. Once we completed the check in process, we went to our room, and it was not cleaned at all. Not even the beds were made. So we had to go back to the front desk to request a new room, and the people at the reception desk did not even bother to say sorry for the inconvenience. It wasn't like we arrived too early, we arrived at around 10pm. The new room we went into was actually quite clean, but it was very hot, and there was no air conditioning or fan. I think the bad service at check in made our impression of the hotel as not very good.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"A good hotel with reasonable price"
The hotel is a bit hard to find due to it's location. The bed is very comfortable and the room is very clean. As well as other facilities. Everything is well maintained. But remember to bring your own bed sheet, blanket bag and pillow bad because if u don't u need to pay 3 euro to rent one from the hotel. But overall I enjoy my stay.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Nam
"It was far the cheapest available hotel room"
It is a hostel actually however there the single and dibble rooms available. The room I stayed in was much better than in expected. It is clean and modern. The price is unbeatable. Are is uncool, construction all around. Staff is friendly .
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
"great price+location"
Great value for the price. Close to railway station and underground-few minutes walk.2-3 stops from city centre.Big supermarket -BILLA round the corner. Hotel section of complex is modern and clean. Room was large and had all amenities but no cupboard- just a clothes rack. Staff were friendly and helpful when unavailable - there was only one person on duty at a time with literally hundreds of guests-hostel+hotel combined.The onlly real problem I had was finding the hotel. There is no hotel (or any other building for that matter) at the address listed. After a while, I noticed a small sign with a list of offices (including the hotel) but had I arrived at night I would never had noticed this. The hotel is in fact located in another street (does it have a name?) behind the street listed and the hotel's street only begins at the address listed by your site. You really need to make this clear to those who book !!
4 night family trip May 22, 2014
IL
Hôtel requires 15mins walk to métro, which is the disadvantage
Other trip May 26, 2014
HK
"Suitable for a quick stop!"
Friendly and efficient staff. Booked a twin room in the hotel section which was basic. This was to be expected for the price we paid. A few minutes walk from the main station. Bear in mind that not all trains are stopping at the main station (due to completion of building work) although a short train journey from there will get you to the other main stations.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Danny
I like the hotel.
6 night trip Apr 23, 2014
obinna joseph
"Good place to say but the private wifi !!!!!"
We as a couple rented a twin room. Car parking worked out okay, but options are very limited. The room and bed was very comfortable. We bought the private room wifi and it never worked in the room. We had to station ourselves outside the room in the corridor to use the wifi network. Staff were helpful for city activities. Breakfast was a mixed experience, cheap and simple but no bowls for cereal most mornings.
4 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Walkabout
"Building in progress"
Hotels.com address and map is not in correct place. The hostel is build after Google maps entry. The hostel is on the other side of the building on different road and the direction signs are insufficient.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Jukka
"Nice hotel next to trains and other transport"
Nice experience
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
florian
Well maintained clean hotel, good value for money.
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
"a nice tripe"
It was very good
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
mitrache ofelia liana
"good place to stay"
Room was very neat, quiet. Very nice. Friendly and helping staff. Close to the metro. I lacked only electric kettle in the room... Great place for a reasonable price!
3 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Luba
"Nice basic hostel"
The room is clean and spacy. The staff are nice. Except the internet access is not convenient at all. There is free wifi at the lobby, yet I often got loged off and banned automatically. What's more, I had to buy wifi access for my room which can only be used for one device and all. Therefore I couldn't have internet access for my phone and pc at the same time. What's worse, it's impossible to log off! Every time I wanted to use my phone to do something on the internet, I had to go to the lobby, which is ridiculous! Apart from that, the hostel is fine.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Viola
"A&O is a hostel"
Our first suprise upon arrival was that this was a hostel. This itself took me by suprise since I thought I had booked a hotel room for me and my son on hotels.com Needless to say we did not come prepared for a stay at a hostel so we were hit with every additional charge that hostels can offer like bedding locks and other amenities. As a hosel it is not that bad, but as a hotel not as expected. They do have a nice area to just relax with a bar, a television, a billiards table table soccer but you have to pay for the use of all those. In my opinion such things should come free and be included with the room charge. With enough small charges your original great rate quickly becomes not so great in the end. Since I was with my son I was rather apprehensive to stay at the hostel especially since he had never done so before, but it all woked out in the end. We were roomed with two great adults and not young party goers, which helped me relax. I would stay here again if I was looking for a hostel but I would still not be happen with all the extra charges that come with the cheaper fare. However now knowing its a hostel I would return prepared and avoid most of them. It does sit rather close to a shopping strip which is just a couple blocks away the military museum which would not be far away if it was not for the construction. Now you have to make a big loop to get there. But it was still worth it. But be aware it is a hostel and not an actual hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 17, 2013
Andre
"Very comfort hotel"
I was visited Vienna 36 times but this is the first time to stay in this hotel and my stay was satisfied than any other hotel even 4 stars
6 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Prof. Dr. Abou Bakr Ramadan
"Very good"
Very spacious and clean.Although the bathroom situation was not pleasant. There was not tub or some kind of barrier from the shower section and the rest of the bathroom. Water would flow out from the bathroom to our rooms.
3 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2013
"good hotel"
very comfortable, especially co-operative staff..
6 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Comfy place but hard to find"
GOOD: Comfortable, nice - friendly staff, nice neighborhood, close to grocery stores and U-bahn. BAD: very hard to find - you have to go around the building to find it. Lack of sign.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Thesis
"Clean Comfy Hotel for a reasonable price"
Stay - Sept 2013 1) Cleanliness of room/hotel- Very neat and tidy hotel and rooms. It is a new hotel, so feels really good to stay. The family room comes with bunk beds which kids love. 2) Quality of service - The service is excellent with very courteous and friendly staff who are at the reception 24 hours a day to help. They speak and understand English and are very supportive with any help or information. 3) Hotel amenities - The hotel has hot drink machine and a lot of daily essentials can be bought for a reasonable price. There is a bar which serves beer and cocktails along with tea and coffee. There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby and a pool table, a foosball table, mini library (books on a shelf) and children's indoor play area 4) Hotel Location - The hotel is near metro station 7-10 minutes walk and walking distance to the center around 10-15 minutes. You can catch HopOn-HopOff tour by taking the metro. The area is not so interesting as there are constructions happening around for new railway station, residential and commercial buildings. There is a grocery store 2 minutes walking from the hotel and local cafe at 5 minutes walk.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2013
GBan
"Great location in clean comfortable hotel"
Large newly built hotel / hostel in a great location with clean comfortable rooms
4 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Excellent hotel with 2 min walk to train & U lines"
Clean comfortable and helpful staff with only a 2 min walk to train and U connections and only 2 stops from Karlplatz. Excellent choice for stay.
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Excelent for the price"
The hotel is near metro station and walking distance to the center (not very close but acceptable). You can catch HopOn-HopOff tour on walking distance too. The area is not so interesting; everything is closed during evening. If you travel by car by ready to spend some time for finding parking place (the hotel ones was full). The hotel room was nice and comfortable with separate private bathroom and separate private toilette.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
This hotel was hard to find, we had to ask around, once there the check in was smooth but the room was TOO hot! Apart from that the room was modern and clean.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
Just came back from Vienna during the middle of July. This is a basic hostel, so it's reasonable. But compared to other hostels we've stayed at, there was no laundry facilities, no common kitchen to use, no AC, and you have to pay extra to get wifi in your room. It's a brand new facility, but it's also in a brand new neighbourhood that's being being developed. So there's huge construction all around with cranes and during the summer, when you have to sleep with the windows open (since there's no AC), you get woken by construction noise shortly after 6:00 am! Definitely get a room that's facing the court yard! It's close to the brand new train station, but it's not fully functional yet. Once they get more experience running the hostel, and the neighbourhood gets built out in a year or so, it'll definitely be a great spot.
6 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Ray
"Great Place"
Greatest staff, great atmosphere, great location close to the train station - two stops to city center. great comfort - all good. Stay here! Incredible for the price!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Hightly recommend this Hotel&Hostel"
Very good Hotel&Hostel. Very comfortable, clean, free Wi-Fi at the Lobby. Competent of workers is makes the staing very plasure!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Guest
IN
"Top Hostel"
We booked a family room with private bath and that''s what we were given. A & O bills itself a hostel/hotel and thats what it is. The place iis only 3 months old and the building was also new so it was the best hostel I've ever stayed at, but it's still a hostel.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Don
"Close to Wein Main Station-"
Hotel location Cleanliness of room/hotel
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Charlez

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Pésimo! Nunca limpiaron la habitación!"
Muy mal! El hotel sucio... Lo único bueno es que han renovado los pisos de la habitación y mobiliario ... Por lo menos eso, pero de las 5noches que nos quedamos NI UNA sola vez limpiaron la habitación! Peor cambiar algo inclusive el tarro de basura lleno !!! Muy mala experiencia a pesar de haber solicitado la limpieza por más de 4 veces!!! El lobby y las áreas comunales sucias! Papeles en el suelo ... Piso manchado ... Pésima experiencia no lo recomiendo para nada!
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
EC
"good place for stay"
Clean, simple, just what you want for this kind of price. Satisfied, can recommend.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Karolina
CZ
"중앙역 근처"
중앙역에서 가깝고 벨베데르 궁전까지 걸어서 갈만한 거리 방안에 샤워실 화장실 있었고 와이파이 그럭저럭 잘됨 이불시트랑 베개커버를 따로 사야하는게 별로였음 베개가 너무 더러워보여 안살수가 없었음
1 night trip Feb 13, 2016