Conte Rosso, Rome
Situated in the heart of Rome, Conte Rosso is within walking distance of Palazzo Laterano and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano. Also nearby are Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Amenities at Conte Rosso include tour/ticket assistance. This is a smoke-free property.
The 3 guestrooms at Conte Rosso include washers/dryers. Guests share bathrooms and amenities include bidets and complimentary toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $23
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 10:30 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Mecenate PalaceFrom
"We liked the old european charm of the rooms. Good location near Termini station. As with all of Rome, watch out for pick-pockets. They approached us in front of the hotel door.…"Feb 27, 2015
- Worldhotel Ripa RomaFrom
"Booked a standard room day before arriving and expected a tiny room. Our surprise was our room was a suite, with seperate bedroom for the parents. Bathroom not huge but adequate,…"Feb 27, 2015
- Hotel Delle RegioniFrom
"FANTASTIC location, extremely helpful staff, and amazing rate. WiFi is free and they make up your room everyday. If you are looking for a boutique hotel, this is not for you...…"Feb 27, 2015
- Hotel Massimo D'AzeglioFrom
"Not a great part of town but it was safe for my wife and I. The bed was very hard but it was with in walking distance of pretty much everything except the Vatican."Feb 27, 2015
Conte Rosso, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.