All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

4.8
    4.8
Perfect room design with the bathroom wich is open to the living area. Clean...service is good..little expensive..
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not what I expected"
We arrived one hour after check-in time and the room wasn’t ready for another 30 minutes. Booked a deluxe suite with full sea view and the only view from the room was the laundry facility and a building. It took 1 hour to talk to a manager and he stated they could not accommodate me with a sea view and that was it. Sea view should have not been advertised in that case. Ordered ice for drinks and it never arrived after two calls and 2 hour wait. For being on the Palms and wanting to surprise my guest with a beautiful experience I was rather disappointed with my stay. The hotel is very nice and staff seemed polite but will try another hotel next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Jeremy
"Couldn't have been better!"
Every and I mean every staff member went above and beyond. The room was over the top! The food at the breakfast buffet was magnificent. Aside from staying longer, there is nothing I would change
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Tami
"I expected more."
Without a doubt the hotel as a whole is beautiful and most of the staff was helpful. My major criticism in that when I made my reservation, and when I checked in, I was promised a room with a view. The "view"turned out to be the back of an ice cream shop and a concrete boulder. In addition, there was a path with a ton of foot traffic feet from my bedroom window, which required me to keep my curtain drawn for any semblance of privacy. The result was, although the room was nice, it didn't have much of a beach ambience. I could have been anywhere and it would have been the same. This may seem like a petty grievance, but when you're paying this much, you expect something special, which this was not. As far as dining goes, I only tried one of the restaurants once. I ordered a sandwich platter which turned out to be 2 thinly sliced pieces of pastrami on a bun and a few potato chips. When I'm paying a price enough to order a steak dinner at most places, I expect at least enough meat to be able to cover the entirety of the roll. I understand that some dining venues believe in the motto "less is more", but at a certain point you have to admit they're just being cheap. Finally, at checkout, they tried to charge me for several items from the mini bar which I never ate. Although they finally omitted the charges, there was a little too much incredulity and eye rolling when I told them there had been a mistake. Overall, it was nothing special. I expected more.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Exclusive hotel at the beach"
Beautiful hotel, elegant, with excellent facilities (well equipped fitness room, water sports centre, table tennis, volley ball, basket ball facilities, tennis court, beach equipped with all possible items for leasure. 4 restaurants, free mineral water supply. Wonderful garden, pools, view to Dubai Marina, the Palm and Burj al Arab hotel. Free shuttle bus to Dubai Mall (Burj Khalifa) and Emirates Mall. Excellent staff.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Seafood Restaurant"
This has been the second time I stay in the hotel and I will come back again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
travel addict
The best I ever imagined.every one so friendly and overall excellent I could not asked for anything more .i would like to thank them all if Ito back to Dubai that is the place I will stay again and again thank you
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Sweet shop at the lobby"
The waiter refused to serve pieces of Cheesecake that was put on display. According to him.. one must buy the whole cake and can not buy it piece by piece..!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
travel addict
"You feel like a star a relaxed star"
relaxed atmosphere simply amazing. elegance luxury. had a great time as always. This my seconed time there and it was as expected. A guy called soliman did a great job making my self and friend welcomed always smiling. Thank you staff for a great time
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Al toukhi
"Extraordinary experience"
I've been in many luxurious 5 stars in Dubai and outside but this is the best in all aspects: location, cleaniness, staff behavior and hotel and room comfort.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Khaled
"Cleanliness is an issue"
Found our room and other areas of the hotel not cleaned. Buffet supper was disappointing considering the high price. Only beef offering was in the spaghetti sauce. Have had considerably better for much less.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Danny
Great experience. Only problem was that nightclub was closed
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice location nice beach"
Beautiful location good staff clean and good for families as well as singles.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
enjoyable stay, great setting, very nice rooms.......................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Best Palm Resort in Dubai"
The hotel amenities were first class. The Persian Gulf view from the bedroom, opens into the rainfall shower and bath tub. The pools and private Sandy beach on The Persian Gulf and an attentive staff made it a first-class resort for relaxation, fine dining, exquisite spa and recreational facilities. Loved the Twice Per Day Room Service!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Saeed
"Great experience"
Staff is friendly and very considerate. Porter house for steak is a must have.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"close to the beach but a Little far from downtown"
very good amenities, beautiful beach, and excellent breakfast
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
gerardo
"Great place still some things to Improve"
Weekend at the hotel was good. Great pools and kids area. Food was no up to the hotel level (average). Problems with the wifi at our room!! (unbelievable for this 5 stars hotel) end up going to the "business center". Staff very friendly.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Except the junior suite that I was checked in far away from the pictures tells before I requested them to change the room, everything was O.K.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Omar
"Extraordinary"
Extraordinary, quite and well furnished hotel They have private beach, nice swimming pool with hot jacuzzi The took cash insurrence upon chick in which was wear, otherwise, everything was perfect
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
MHM
Great vacation place
9 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Beats
"very nice hotel out of the crowded areas"
Closest to the sea, great food and comfort, safe and efficient.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Nicola
"Beautiful Hotel on the beach"
This hotel is excellent from A to Z. Facility is five star. Staff is excellent. Location is great. Rooms are beautiful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Hotel with potential to be very nice"
It was Ramadan, which affected the level of services and food available. Did not even make water to drink available at pool for visitors who may not be muslim (which most guests appeared not to be) despite the extremely hot weather. Hotel also using this slower time for renovations which created inconveniences.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
This place was amazing. The rooms were spectacular. I was upgraded to a one bedroom deluxe which was in the service apartment full amenities & a beautiful bathtub in the middle of the room. Rooms & location with beautifully decorated Wood beach contemporary Designs. Service on the other hand was very slow as I called for bellman & housekeeping a few times after several hours before to arrive. This is slow season as well.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Justyne
Level of service varied a lot and it felt like there was a lot of confusion among the service staff at times (too many people involved, e.g. fixing the safe in the room required involvement from receptionist, mid level manager, technicians, etc.). Apart from the service, the stay was great with a nice beach, pool, gym and other facilities. The room (we stayed in a beach view) was also great.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
"Very good value for money"
Excellent room rate for The Palm in Dubai. The resort is very nice and cozy and the staff is great. A nice touch is the free shuttle for the Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates. The artificial beach with its construction site-grade sand, however, is not something that you would come again for. But this has to do with the general location on The Palm and not with the resort itself. Lunch possibilities are, oddly, relatively limited, despite the large variety of restaurants available in the resort: you need to choose between burgers and sandwiches at around 70 AED at the beach fast food, or a full open buffet lunch at 175 AED in the main restaurant. There is not much else available in between. The Italian restaurant is quite far away from the main building and therefore not really an option.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Emil
"Beautiful hotel located on the Palm Island"
Very nice facilities. Great location on the Palm Island off the coast of Dubai. Great staff. Awesome on premises restaurants. Good value.
Response by Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us excellent feedback. I was extremely happy to read that you had a “Magnifique” experience staying with us and you enjoyed all our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back at Sofitel The Palm, Dubai. Yours sincerely, C. Schnyder
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Amazing hotel with a gorgeous view!"
The room: We stayed in the beach suite and it was beautiful. You get an amazing view of the beach, as well as the Dubai skyline, looking back from the palm. The room was spacious and very clean. Probably the best looking suite, with the best looking view, we have ever had. The food: We ate the breakfast buffet at Mivana. While there were many items on the buffet, my husband and I were a bit disappointed at how bland it all tasted. Our last stay in Dubai was at The Atlantis, and we had really enjoyed their breakfast buffet at the Saffron restaurant. So this time when we booked the hotel room, we made sure that we paid extra to be able to have the breakfast buffet at Sofitel. Unfortunately, it was quite disappointing. We had steak at the Porterhouse. We also ordered steaks for room service, and felt that it tasted much better than the Porterhouse steak. The service: The staff were courteous and welcoming. The resort is quite large and spread out. We were staying out at the building that houses the beach suites, and were told we could request a baggy to commute back and forth from the main building (where most of the restaurants are). This is where we had problems, because each time we called for a baggy, it never came. After waiting a good 10-15 mins, we would either have to start walking and find a baggy and ask for a ride (if we were lucky), or walk the whole way. So if that is something that's important to you, then we were told to request to stay at the main building. I guess improving communication between the drivers and the operators who get the baggy requests is out of the question. The room was beautiful! However, due to the bland breakfast and baggy issue, I don't know if I'll be back here again. Will have to rethink it for sure.
3 night trip Feb 25, 2014
N.H.
"nice hotel"
internet sucks but nice hotel excellent staff, I ordered room service at 3 am the food was amazing ...
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Great!!!"
Beautiful place and I'll be back soon!!! Well put together and the scenery is just beautiful !!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
choice
"Amazing Hotel"
The Hotel is amazing. The service was great as well.
Response by Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us excellent feedback on Tripadvisor. I was extremely happy to read that you had a “Magnifique” experience staying with us and you enjoyed all our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back at Sofitel The Palm, Dubai. Yours sincerely, C. Schnyder
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2014
"Wonderful dinings and buffet restrant"
The staffs are very kindness and their service sprits are professional itself. The price of all the menu in the hotel restraint are very surprise to me, cheaper than any other restaurant in the downtown. I stay there five night, i had five meals there
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
paul
"Awesome ."
My best hotel stay ever
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"Nice Hotel five starr treatment from the start"
traveling to and from is a small problem, they have Hotel trans which cost a bit more and the taxi service takes more than thirty minutes to get there otherwise it was a great fun relaxing time...
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Good relaxing run away spot"
Good hotel but . But food and drinks are over priced . But you get what you pay for regarding services abd feeling welcomed
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Al toukhi
I have stayed at several Kempinski hotels, the Shagri-La and the Chedi Muscat and I can say that the room looked amazing and had an awesome view but had a few deficiencies. The wooden doors that expose the bathtub to the room would only open halfway due to some kind of blockage. The carpet under the bed was also blocking the sliding/folding doors from opening properly. The room phones were pretty old. The iPod dock wasn't plugged into the BOSE speakers so I had to pull out the table and reach through all the dust to plug it in. The BOSE overhead bathroom speakers weren't connected to anything. The hotel was a 30 to 50 AED taxi ride from the closest metro stop (internet city) depending on what route the taxi took (Gold class metro day pass is 30AED). The breakfast was crazy expensive. We did enjoy the pool/beach area and the rest of the stay was good. I had an awesome quiet run from the hotel, past the Atlantis hotel and back. Couldn't have asked for a better view for a run. The gym had all up to date equipment.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
"New Hotel"
You can tell its a new hotel, there is not enough staff during food times and they dont really understand what they are doing. Its not the staff's fault its the problem of the managemant. The staff in general are very good. Alot of the services, Shop, Night club and some of ther bars where not open and would have been nice to have been told before we booked the hotel. The rooms where very nice, cleaned everyday OK, sometimes the cleaners forgot to replace some of the toiletries and tea/coffee. Overall good hotel and should only get better.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Nick
"Weekend Family Getaway"
Our family decided to stay at the Sofitel for a last minute getaway before starting back to work and school. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the staff and our bags and vehicle were taken care of quickly and with care. The front desk staff was very pleasant and made sure to review the details of our reservation with us to prevent any errors. Once we entered our room, we were pleased to find that the room was spacious and had great décor. We also had a balcony with an excellent view of the resort and beach. During our stay, we had the opportunity to dine at two of the restaurants in the resort and the staff and food were just as impressive. Our ten year old was able to enjoy the pool and beach and loved relaxing in the shaded cabanas. During our three days (two nights) we found that we did not have to leave the resort to enjoy ourselves. Between the cozy rooms, private bath (spa quality), balcony view, pool, and restaurants; we had all of the makings of a relaxing, enjoyable getaway.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Alicia

"Weekend at the sofitel"
Stayed for the weekend after a business trip. Had a seaview deluxe room but was first put in room 1128 which overlooked the car park and had no view of the sea. The light also didnt work in the room. I asked to move and was accommodated without a problem. I moved to room 3186, which was lovely and had a great view of the sea. The speakers in the room were broken though and let out a high pitched hiss. Engineers came to fix the problem but I found the hotel was generally a bit tired and in need of an update. The restaurants (particularly the seafood restaurant) was good but be warned the portions are big! A fish curry had 4 fillets of snapper, easily enough for two people. The included breakast had a good range and quality but was quite crowded with people. Definitely come earlier if you can.
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
very friendly & helpful staff, hotel has very comfortable spacious rooms with great views. Excellent pool and a delecious Buffett breakfast selection
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Gorgeous location"
Nothing to fault Beautiful hotel Excellent staff Extremely clean Attentive staff Perfect
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Mrs B
"beautiful views"
A lovely setting with fabulous views day and night. Some staff were excellent others rude. The room was lovely but you do need a palm view on the 3rd floor otherwise you just see the hotel restaurants. We were lucky but our friends ended up having a battle for a good room and they were returning for a 2nd time within months. The beach service was terrible but after speaking to a manager things did improve Not quite the 5* we were expecting but views great..
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
debbie d
"Great place"
Fabulous hotel all round was really grateful to all staff as their attitude and helpfulness made a big impression on us. The reception staff and in particular a young man called Ahmad made every effort to help my brother and I
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
laleh
"Honeymoon"
Excellent room service, room was cleaned and organized whenever requested. Buffets was great, good variety, fresh, spa was to die for. Treated like VIP with valet parking and the staff was very polite.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Very nice
"An exceptional hotel and resort"
I have stayed in Many resorts in Dubai. I have to say the experience in Sofitel can't be matched with any of the local hotel brands. It has exceptionally polite and professional staff. The staf are constantly focused on creating an experience that is unmatched. You feel pampered and taken care off at all the times. From vehicle valet To a buggy drive us to our beach suite, the experience was superb. The hotel is an amazing experience.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Adeel
"Lovely hotel.great holiday"
Really enjoyed our holiday. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We used most of the in house restaurants and could not fault any of them. We made use of the free courtesy bus to visit the malls. As the hotel is on the palm we had to use a taxi or the shuttle bus to go anywhere. Dubai is expensive but if you know that before you go you can do things to suit your budget. The dubai mall was amazing. A massive place and the fountains are a must see. Spectacular
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"honeymoon in dubai sofitel the palm"
The staff were very helpful and friendly and kindly upgraded our room when they found out we were on honeymoon. This hotel offers everything from luxury and relaxation to nice restaraunts and free shuttle buses into the downtown area. We highly recommend staying here. MJ and Rosie
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Rosie n MJ
"Excellent hotel right on the beach."
Just returned from a ten night stay in the Sofitel on the Palm, celebrating my husbands 60th birthday. Overall the hotel was excellent and the staff could genuinely not do enough for you.......... two birthday cakes certainly marking the occasion!! Our room was big and spacious with a lovely view over the sea. The hotel situation is slightly out of the biz but rewards with peace and quiet. Taxi's are readily available for getting about and not expensive. Food in the hotel is delicious with impeccable service but pricey. Breakfast is amazing. Would most certainly return and recommend this hotel to couples, families and anyone visiting Dubai.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Catherine
"Amazing hotel"
Wonderful stay at the Sofitel on the Palm.. beautiful hotel and rooms. Staff couldn't do enough for you, the pool area and beach is just stunning. Would love to stay here again! Food excellent too! plus think this place is great for kids
Other trip Apr 8, 2015