Albergo Pallone, Bologna
Located in Bologna (Bologna City Centre), Albergo Pallone is close to Montagnola Park, National Art Gallery of Bologna, and University of Bologna. Also nearby are Tower of the Asinelli and Tower of the Garisenda.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
The 33 guestrooms at Albergo Pallone include ceiling fans. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Guests share bathrooms. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $21
- Bed in mixed dormitory (with 4 beds)
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Bed in female dormitory (with 4 beds)
- Bed in mixed dormitory (with 6 beds)
At a glance
- This hotel has 33 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby One Star Bologna hotels
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Top Bologna hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bologna
- B&B AccorsiFrom
"Great service! Hotel is difficult to find. When you find the address, you must buzz the top button at the door. Wait for a nice lady to arrive, and she will show you to your room.…"Apr 14, 2015
- Art Hotel CommerciantiFrom
- Art Hotel NovecentoFrom
"Our reservation for a car did not materialize. The local Hertz agency where we had reserved the car could not give us a car. The man at the front desk immediately prong into…"Apr 12, 2015
- R&B AsinelliFrom
DiningLa Buca del Pallone - Onsite restaurant. Open select days.
Albergo Pallone, Bologna’s small print
This hotel may place a credit card preauthorization against the cost of the stay for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.