All hotels in Madrid, Spain
Calle Doctor Cortezo 10, Madrid, Madrid, 28047, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Madrid"
Sketchy neighborhood. Difficult to get a taxi. No coffee in room and nothing available in the hotel until 8am. One person working the front desk with a line of people waiting.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"good hotel in the center of Madrid"
Good hotel in the center of Madrid.
13 night family trip May 13, 2015
Georgi
"Great spot!"
Great breakfasts! Nice rooms, & wonderful staff! Location is very very good, but was noisy at night-outside. All in all, I would go back!
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Paula
"Hidden Gem"
Very clean. Quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. I took off one star on overall rating for the difficulty of finding the hotel, when you're unfamiliar with the area. The entrance doors are located halfway down the block and there is no hanging sign. The only way to see the name above the doors, is to be standing across the very narrow street from the entrance. Once you memorize the location it's very easy. The ancient design of the streets is wonderful for experiencing old Spain. But it makes it very difficult to find your way around. Once I traveled out of the neighbourhood, I had a very difficult time finding someone that was familiar with the hotel or even the street. Even though I'm mostly fluent in Spanish, it was quite a challenging adventure.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Jack
"Good Location in Madrid"
We've had a pleasant stay. The hotel staff was very friendly. Our room was very quiet and comfortable, that was perfect for me and my wife since we needed to recover after ten hours traveling from Abu Dhabi. The hotel location was excellent, just a short walk from Plaza Mayor (restaurants, souvenirs), la Puerta del Sol (near to one of the largest shopping areas in downtown) and Calle Las Huertas (full of bars and restaurants). The only thing that I didn't like about my room was the lack of privacy of the bathroom due to its modern design. Nevertheless, my overall experience was really good. I will definitely come back to this hotel on my next trip to Madrid.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Luis
Staff was very welcoming and helpful to us. We asked for a cot in the room and was there when we arrived. The Hotel is very centered and near the best places. you have convenience stores, bakery, movies etc... just upfront. Fo us the only thing was we couldn't connect to internet. We were located in the B part of the hotel, so maybe the signal doesn't get there. But overall it was a great experience.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Jannet
"Great Hotel Close to Plaza Mayor"
This hotel was great. The room was a decent size and it was nicely decorated. Being a newer hotel, it was in very good shape and clean. There is no concierge and the front desk staff wasn't always knowledgeable but this was a minor point. It was an easy walk to Plaza Mayor and the hotel was located on a safe street. Just across the street, there is a small market where you can purchase a 1.5L of water for just 1 Euro. Also, for cheap transportation (5 Euros) to/from the airport, use the "Tirso de Molina" Metro stop (this is located in a plaza within a 3 minute walk from the hotel). Look for the street "Calle Doctor Cortezo" just off the plaza and you will quickly find the hotel on your left. Metro directions in detail: from the airport: Take pink #8 line to "Nuevos Ministerios," here change to the gray #6 to "Cuatro Caminos" (just 1 stop) where you will get on the blue#1 (direction Valdecarros) until the "Tirso de Molina" stop.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Nana
"Great Hotel Near Plaza Mayor"
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Adriana
"Hotel in the center of Madrid"
Excellent hotel in center of town comfortable but without a view. Well worth it
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
The hotel is very well located, modern and clean. The staff is pleased to attend you. Recomended.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Centrally located and pleasant rooms. Convenience."
Eurostars has more than one location in Madrid but this one was very centrally located. Most attractions are walking distance and those that are not are easily reachable by public transport. Taxis can also be easily accessed. We reached very tired after flying from Jamaica and though we arrived well in advance of our check in time, the staff were able to accommodate us with early check in. This literally saved us a day as we were able to refresh and recharge. Eating in the area is very easy as is shopping.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Akshai
"Good localization"
Caution with de air conditioner and wi-fi. The rooms are very hot and the wi-fi is intermittent and very slow!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
carlos
"Clean and Comfortable"
Room was comfortable and clean, in an excellent location.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
FK
"It was a great, cozy room in a great location."
The Eurostars chain is creates a great experience. Our room was compact but very comfortable. The staff was great and tolerated our poor Spanish with great patience.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Karyl
"convenient and fresh"
The hotel is on an odd street but conveniently located to Plaza del Sol and other nearby attractions. The lobby and reception greeted us warmly. The lobby computer did not have an available printer and boarding passes needed to be emailed to the front desk to be printed. The front desk was very accomodating and helpful regarding printing. The room was newly renovated and extremely clean. White bedding and "wood" floors. The bathroom, new and meticulously clean, had a wonderful rain shower and and extra long bath tub.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great Hotel, staff not so good"
The hotel is brand new. Very nice, modern, elegant. I would recommend it to anyone. Two big issues. the first one you feel that for anything you want you need to pay extra. For example I wanted to check the weight of my bags, you need to pay one euro per bag. If you want conditioner, you need to pay, etc. the second thing, front desk staff, wasnt helfull at all. I ended up usign Google's travel recommendations. Also two of the 3 nights I was there the airconditioning in my room wasnt working, ask them to help, nothing happened.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
business travel
"Excellent value hotel"
The hotel was great for my two night stay. Staff provided excellent service. Room was modern, clean, and comfortable.Located very close to metro and easy walk to central madrid sights. Movie theatre next door if weather is bad and you, d like to be inside.
2 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Very nice brand new Hotel that is very economical."
Hotel is very nice and clean. In a very nice location located very close to the metro and located near many major attractions . I took the metro from the airport for only 5 Euros, and walked only 2 streets to the entrance of the hotel. I took a taxi back to airport, because I was running out of time. It was only suppose to cost 35 Euros, but the cab driver charged me 44 Euros. He ripped me off, but I couldn't do anything about it. Make sure you ask before you get in the cab. I was able to check in early, which I was grateful after flying all night from the States and through Paris. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby was decorated nicely. There is a huge selections of different stored and restaurants in the vicintiy. Great overall experience.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great value for money"
This hotel has become my favorite for my stays in Madrid.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
Jose Campos
"Good hotel close to the center"
It was a nice, clean room. Hotel is much nicer inside than it looks from the outside. Staff was friendly. Only minus is that I could have sworn I was told breakfast was included in my room so I ate breakfast. I was told only after that it was NOT included so you may want to double check before you indulge.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"very nice new hotel in the center of Madrid"
great location,close to everything. Very clean, modern hotel. Breakfast buffet the same every day and not much to choose from. Very friendly stuff at the front desk.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Fantastic hotel, really comfortable beds, and very clean. Great location, and close to the major sights, as well as blocks away from great bars and restaurants and nightlife. Would absolutely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2013
Kate
"cannes france july 2013"
enjoyed our stay very much. Great staff and location. Recommend new flooring in the rooms and the lobby area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Danny

"Good hotel bad breakfast"
breakfast - Bad toaster, it takes ages to toast a piece of bread. Breakfast Could have more variety of products and fresh bread. Good hotel, comfortable room, nice staff but bad breakfast in my opinion.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Jose
"Immaculate"
This hotel is very modern and the rooms and public areas are kept immaculately clean. Rooms are very comfortable and quiet with air conditioning and large screen television. Staff are friendly, professional and attentive. Unable to find any fault with any aspect of this hotel.
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Antony
"Delightful. Central location."
This great hotel is a surprise from its stripped-down facade. We had a wonderfully comfortable stay in this hotel just south of sol. I got sick one day and they were helpful in switching out rooms around so I could soak in a tub all day - lovely huge tub, be sure to request.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Madrid Trip"
Excellent Hotel in a great city.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
godfrey
"Good hotel bad internet"
The location is great the staff is pleasant and helpful. Breakfast is a bit poor, it could use more vegetables. But the real big problem of the hotel is the internet (both the wired and the wifi) connection. It was so weak that it was practically useless. As the purpose I'm coming to Madrid is work, the internet is crucial and it probably will prevent me from returning to this hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Asaf
"Brilliant and ideal"
This hotel is right next to the metro. Only 5 minutes walk to Plaza del Sol. Walking distance to Santa Ana and plaza del angel which has amazing menus del dia. Room was really clean, had everything you needed. Lots of toiletries and even a hair dryer with a diffuser(for curly hair, if your a man reading this and have no idea what that is!). No tea or coffee but the best coffee is out there in a taverna at the end of the road! All in all I would have no hesitation going back there!!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Hollie
"Happy with the Eurostar Plaza Mayor Hotel"
We stayed here two weeks ago. We were very happy with the hotel. The service at the friend desk was outstanding. Sergio, in particular helped us book a flamenco show, and gave us lots of helpful advice. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the breakfast at the hotel was very good too. The hotel is less than 5 minute walk to the main square. We found that we were very happy with the neighbourhood of the hotel if you turned left out of the front doors. If you turned right the neighbourhood was less desirable. Also, the drinks at the little hotel bar were a great deal!! We would stay here again if we come to Madrid again.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
GG
"Very Modern"
The interior of the hotel is great. Everything is new and clean. Design is great and functional. I do like the bathroom, it's spacious, functional and nice looking. Bed is so so. It makes sound. The neighborhood is lame, dirty sidewalk and graffiti everywhere. But that seems to be the problem everywhere in Madrid, not jus this particular neighborhood. Also the window faces courtyard, no views, just looking at other windows and machines. Again, that seems to be the case everywhere in Madrid, Madrid is a very cramped city, all the buildings are narrow and cramped together without space between them, very few people get views. I think the hotel/company made the best of the situation and created an oasis in a lame neighborhood. Inside the hotel, it's really nice. Outside, it's not a pleasant walk to Puerta Del Sol where you take metro or do your shopping. If I have to return to Madrid, I would choose a hotel right next to Puerta Del Sol so I don't have to pass all the unpleasant area. Or I would choose a different neighborhood If I know which one is better.
Other trip May 10, 2014
The hotel was very nice and in an excellent location. We didn't have breakfast but there was an excellent cafe nearby called La Rollerie. The only downside was the street outside the hotel because it was dirty and smelly.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Maria
"Average hotel"
After enjoying a weekend at the fabulous Eurostars Hotel in Berlin, I was somewhat disappointed with our stay here in Madrid. The staff were reasonably helpful & the facilities were adequate but I found the atmosphere rather staid; the communal areas are dull & dark - so much grey!! For a new hotel (only a year old), it felt like it needed a brightening up. The hotel is reasonably well positioned for most of the major sights & the breakfast was good. Overall, I expected better.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
JMBGARDENER
"Good location, friendly staff and nice room"
Very happy with the service of the hotel staff, room was very clean n new, very close to metro station n sol, highly recommended
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"great location"
great location in city center, comfy beds, very good to stay!
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Excellent!"
Stayed with my gf for one night to catch a football game. Best hotel we stayed in during our trip around Europe! Hotel was brand new, with excellent bathroom and comfortable bed. Was not two singles pushed together, which was another bonus. Great location, which was only a 5 minute walk from major shopping centres, and a 200m walk to the Metro station. Staff were more than helpful and looked after our bags after we checked out. Can't say enough good stuff about this place!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Tarjay
"Great hotel in Great location"
Great location in the heart of city in a very clean an modern room
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in a great location."
The hotel is in easy walking distance to everything. Lots of eating places nearby. Beautifully appointed room. Pillow menu was a bonus we didn't expect and made our stay even more comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel as delicious breakfasts out are so inexpensive. Would highly recommend it and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
JBR
the room is clean and comfortable and quiet. location is great, near metro. Easy to get food & drink at the neighborhood. it is very near to plaza mayor within 5 mins walking distance.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Snowying
SG
"Not 4 star"
The hotel is new, so everything is spotless but we found the hotel to be really " irritating". On checking in , we asked what time breakfast was being served but the girl did not know and had to ask. We were on the first floor,and on leaving the lift, we had little light to find our room and really annoying 50/60` s music ( Sweet sixteen etc.). The room was O.K but not as spacious as the other hotels we used on our trip. The view was another block but at least it was quiet at night. The shower was great but it was over a rather large bath; it was higher than other baths and a bit of an effort for a shorter person to get into.The breakfast room was on the 6th floor and again poorly designed; the bread and pastries were on shelves high up, so my wife couldn`t reach them. On the second day, our keys wouldn`t work, so we went down to reception ( A woman in an office behind was screaming at someone )and they gave us new cards. On returning to our room we found another card in the power slot so we went back to reception. This time the receptionist was arguing with a British couple, who said that they had paid and she said they hadn`t. On the last morning, someone from housekeeping entered our room at 9.00a.m. whilst I was in the shower and yes they did try to charge us again until we showed them our Expedia invoice.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013

"Excelente hotel!!!"
Muito agradável e confortável!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Alessandra
"Très satisfait"
Très bon séjour. A recommander
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Excelente precio y comodidad."
Excelente Hotel y en una buena zona
6 night business trip May 24, 2015
Victor Manuel
CO
"마드리드의 중심에서 쉬다."
위치나 서비스가 아주 좋은 호텔 출장 숙박시설로서 합격!
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
U RI
KR
"Sehr zentrale Lage"
Das Hotel liegt mitten in der Altstadt von Madrid, so dass von dort die meisten Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß zu erreichen sind. Auch Metrostationen liegen in unmittelbarer Nähe. Das Frühstück im Dachrestaurant mit Dachterrasse ist sehr umfangreich.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
DE
"Hotel todo novo"
Excelente localização e instalações novas!
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
SCOTT
BR
"Prima Hotel, niks mis mee."
Vrijwel nieuw hotel. In het centrum van Madrid, vlakbij de metro. Niet gehorig vanwege prima dubbele ramen. Nette en grote kamer. De prijs was alleszins redelijk. Kortom een aanrader....
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Gerard
NL
"Madri em familia"
Hotel muito bem localizado, atendimento bom, café da manhã bom, internet média (não muito rápida), cama boa e grande (king), ponto negativo do chuveiro ser em cima da banheira.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"très bon hôtel"
Je suis très satisfait. Hôtel propre, personnel aimable
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
medazzam
FR
"low price,excellent new hotel central located"
best value in town,excellent service central downtown,friendly stuff,safe and clean ,very very good price. i will stay again here.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015