All hotels in Legian, Indonesia
Jl. Dewi Sri no. 68, Legian, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Legian, Bali"
Convenient enough location so you can walk to either Kuta or Seminyak. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was a real hit and was one of the best I've had anywhere, period.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Friendly, clean and comfortable."
I have stayed in many hotels in Bali over the years, and although this isn't the greatest location, I love it here. The staff is warm, friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed seeing the smiling faces of the staff;front desk, cleaning staff and restaurant. My breakfast was made more enjoyable by the service and delightful personalities of Sari and Febry. The bed was wonderful, nice tv, shower clean and spacious with good pressure. I would stay here again.
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Lovely stay
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"A very pleasant stay"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Fontana Hotel, where we spent our 10-day honeymoon. The room was very nice, with a large bathroom, free minibar and an extremely comfy bed (we especially liked the sheets :)). We booked a superior room and to our disappointment discovered that the room was facing a concrete wall about 2 meters from the window. We then upgraded our room to a deluxe room and got a room with a balcony and pool view. The superior and deluxe rooms are basically the same, but you wouldn't want to look at a concrete wall on your holiday. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a lot of staff, but they managed to be present without being obtrusive. The breakfast was also good, with a variety of different food to choose from. We also dined in the restaurant a couple of nights and were always satisfied with the food. The hotel also had a pool, which was nice, but unfortunately as it was surrounded by buildings it only had sun in some parts of the pool and other parts were in the shadow.
Response by Fontana Hotel Bali
Dear Liina, Warmest Greetings from Fontana Hotel Bali. Thank you very much for your time write a review about Fontana Hotel Bali. i am delighted that you enjoyed your stay although you was a bit disappoint with the room in the beginning. Once again, thank you very much for your time and hope to see you soon in the next future. Best regards, Dina Indah Marketing Communications Manager
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Liina
"A nice hotel"
This hotel was our very first hotel in Bali. Highlights - very nice staff, attentive in the front lobby, bar and restaurant. Breakfast is included and was outstanding with many Indonesian and western selections, all very tasty and well-prepared. The hotel itself is quiet and clean with a trendy feel. Our room was moderate sized and clean, with well functioning tv and AC. Downsides - location is right off a busy main street, at least 25 min by walk to Legian beach without good sidewalks. The hotel does offer free shuttle to a location about 10 min from the beach but does not have return service. Service to fix our safe took 2 calls and 40 minutes to arrive. Other than this and location, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
Response by Fontana Hotel Bali
Dear Ms. Julie, A Sunny Greetings from Fontana Hotel Bali!! On behalf of Fontana Hotel Bali, we would like to say thank you very much for your time write your review towards us. We are so delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your comment and concern will be our high consideration to keep the good work and increase the minor complaints such as our shuttle service. We do hope that you will come back and stay again with us in the future. Best regards, Dina Indah
3 night trip May 6, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!"
Great staff, rooms, lobby, breakfast, complimentary transportation to Kuta/Legian, cleanliness and so many other aspects. I highly recommend.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Zach
"Nice hotel but not near to the beach..."
It was a great hotel. Staff are very nice and gave good information. However, when I would like to have some Indonesian food, they dont have a restaurant but they can offer only room service.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Jhez
"Nice hotel and Staff!"
In general it was a wonderful stay. I requested to change my room on my second day coz of the noise on my next door family with small kids shouting early morning. They transfer me to third floor. The Buffet breakfast was great. Different main food everyday. Pool was nice. The three staff in the front was helpful. Always take BLUE BIRD TAXI when travelling they always put the metered down. Cheers!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Ara
"nice hotel to relax in bali"
Overall pleasant Experience. Good bfast buffet excellent staff taking care of your need. Two drawback not walking distance from kuta beach and second shower stall gets flooded due to bad drainage design and wets the comode side. Overall worth the money
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
yasin
"Great Place for a Great Price"
A great value for the money. I enjoyed my stay at the Fontana Hotel in Kuta. The staff were polite, friendly & helpful and the regulars servers in the restaurant remembered my name. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the pillows were amazing (most of Bali has hard pillows), the air-conditioning worked great, the water and complimentary mini-bar is re-stocked daily with snacks, soda and juice, and the pool was a nice place to hang out. The breakfast included with the room had a good variety. I looked forward every morning to enjoying the fresh fruit & yogurt, hot American & Indonesian foods, eggs made to order, delicious crepes, and my morning cappuccino. I ate dinner at Portobella restaurant a few times and each meal was delicious. They offer daily specials, which you should check-out. The gym is a decent size and the spa offers many therapies. Overall, a great value for the money, and I will return again.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Linda Garcia
"Great place and great staff"
We stayed here for a good 10 days and loved the place. Staff is friendly and super polite. The place is on a calm street, but a bit far from things and will mostly need a cab to get to the beach or the spots. Pool closes by 8 PM. Free minibar was a great feature though. Who knew we'd like that best ;)
9 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
Uma
"Bang for your buck"
Excellent hotel with personalized attention and service. Away from the chaos of Kuta but only a 5 minute taxi ride to Kuta/Legian if want to head into the area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013

"Amazing staff"
Absolutely beautiful staff and service at Fontana Hotel. This is a four-star hotel embedded with five-star quality, service, and cleanliness. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to visit Bali. Staff also presented us with all the information we needed in regards to shopping, transport, and sightseeing. Felt very welcome and comfortable here at Fontana Hotel Bali, and we appreciated their help greatly.
9 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Jesse
"Yes"
Realy enjoyed our time at Fontana the staff were what made it amazing ,nothing was too much trouble always smiling,with a ma'am or sir at the ready. The pool has limited sun and the hotels location is a $5 taxi ride to the shops , but I don't see that as negative. Would I stay there again ... Definately
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
NZ
"Superclean comfortable welcoming and quiet hotel"
Have stayed there on a couple of occasions,, always very welcoming staff very clean rooms good breakfast and quiet ... great pool and gym not forgetting your spa good job Fontana..
3 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
peter
"Excellent hotel but location is a small problem"
Really loved staying here. Staff were excellent, rooms were immaculate, best pillows ever, crisp, white sheets, free minibar, food in 2 restaurants was top class. Pool was clean and clear but not much sunshine during the day. My only complaints are minor. No chairs on the balcony, I had to get the fridge switched so that it stayed on all day when the electricity was turned off, and the location was too far from the main areas to walk so I needed to take taxis everywhere. Luckily they were cheap. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jenny
"Beautiful memory in Bali"
Pros A chair and a small table in the room is really appreciated, for me to sit and think with my iPad. Toilet is nice, all amenities are ready to serve: the coffee maker (the water boiler), the showerhead, the blower, the slippers, the bathrobe, the inroom safe, the fridge (with all the stuff inside the fridge free to consume without extra charge - a game changer), aircon very cold, free car parking space above and underground (limited), a 24-hour coffee shop which I never tried though. The design of the hotel is also one of the best I have ever seen so far. Also, nice arts across the walls. Cons The floor is a little sticky, kind like being mopped with dirty mop. Wi-fi is unstable. Price a bit steep after 21% tax.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Syafrin
"Highly Recommend"
We stayed in a family room ( 2 adults and 2 kids, 11 yrs and 13 years ) and were extremely impressed!!! The entire hotel is modern and extremely clean and well maintained. The beds are lovely and comfortable... 1 king and 2 singles in the family room, plus an extra powder room for the kids. Pool was clean and clear. Food was great and plenty of choice. A little bit out of town but taxis sooooo cheap and passing all the time so still a great location... And to top it all off.. was an excellent price!! Would stay again in a heartbeat!!! Stayed April 2015, travelled with family
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice holiday experience"
Nice hotel, very security conscious but little far away from legian and kuta have to catch taxi back to hotel, shuttle available one way only, disappointing they go to all the trouble to have a shuttle service and can't take effort to pick up certain times..hotel worth it, the hotel just needs to think about those little things..wish the offered more Indonesian dishes, don't westernize that's not why we all visit..well done with breakfast variety for all is good..friendly staff credit to you all..
5 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Sandra
"One time only"
The staff were friendly and helpful, food was average, not enough poolside loungers, bit to far out of town
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Satisfied stay, well taken care of"
This was my second time staying at Fontana Hotel Bali. It's 20 minutes away from the airport. We were extremely satisfied with the amenities and the breakfast spread. We could get a taxi easily just by asking the front desk. Most taxi drivers you flag down recognise the hotel and its location.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Fontana"
We love our stay at Fontana, pool was great, breakfast was great, wifi could use some work, food in restaurant was first class. Would definitely return.
7 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
alby
"Overall Great"
It was overall good. The staff is friendly. Beaches are close.
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
RAJ KAMAL
IN
"Great Hotel, Great value"
I recently stayed at the Fontana Hotel , Legian & thoroughly enjoyed my 10 day stay. The check in was friendly & well organised. My room was well appointed, spacious & very comfortable. House keeping staff were very courteous & maintained my room to the highest level. Everything was so immaculately clean. All staff were very obliging & willing to assist from the front desk, house keeping through to concierge & waiting staff all were friendly & helpful. The buffet breakfasts (Portabella) were as good as i have experienced anywhere i've travelled .The food always lovely & fresh...Sunny 16 Cafe was great for a morning coffee & delicious snack. Overall top class..
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Pete
"Good stay"
Nice hotel, friendly staff and a free mini bar! I was a little worried reading some of the reviews that the hotel was way to far From everything. I didnt find that at all, it is only a 5 minute taxi ride from legian street. the staff were wonderful and always happy to help.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
nicole
"Comfortable family accommodation"
The staff were very helpful and cheerful. The breakfasts were satisfactory (more bacon would have been appreciated!). The location was a bit out of the way, but this was made up by the ease of access to cheap taxis. The beds were very comfortable and the family room was very roomy.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Staff was very good. Clean rooms nice pool. Breakfast was best all the time we stayed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
nice ambience
"A few dollar taxi fare to get to the major shops"
A very nice hotel. The entrance a little disappointing. Rooms good, dining room and meals very good. Staff excellent.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Christine
"Good hotel with still room to improve"
Smaller hotel 10-15 minutes drive to the beach.Drop one-way provided by hotel shuttle. Nice and small pool.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
eckberto
"fontana bali"
Other than WiFi not working for the day rest was excellent
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jyothika
"Relaxation plus."
World class spa and treatments. Great place to relax. Restaurant and café were excellent, with good variation of Asian and Western foods. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choices. Clean facilities and excellent staff across all areas. Check-in and check-out were handled efficiently with no issues on the account.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Steve and Trish
"Good stay."
Small variety of food for breakfast but you wouldn't be hungry. Very good servise of shuttle bus to Ubud centre.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Couple
"Ok hotel"
It was ok stay overall. Didn't spend too much time in the hotel. Hotel is not too big and moderately clean. Ok location, 10 min by taxi from both Seminyak and Kuta centre. Two showers in the bathroom. Dissent breakfast, Free mini bar content, Free gym. Room service needs attention. We were waiting 2 hours for wine glasses. Last day of our stay mini bar was not renewed. Need more places around the pool~12 deck chairs
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Budget accommodation but exceeds expectations"
This is a nice hotel with good amenities. Room cleaning is not up to the mark but not worse either. They have a free shuttle to Kuta which is an added bonus. Breakfast is also very good.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Deepak
"Good Breakfast, Kind Staff"
Ambience of the room was good. Breakfast is worth to mention. They extended our check out time on request.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Rajbharath T J
"Wonderful hotel"
My family enjoys our 4 nights stay at this hotel. It has been wonderful. Although the hotel not near the beach, but we are fine with it. The only disappointed is the connection to the wi-fi very unstable...sometimes unable to connect.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Tan
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed at Fontana for 5 nights and the bed was very comfortable. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. Great big shower. Had problems with internet as it was on and off. I couldn't connect on my ipad until the last couple of days. Breakfast was ok, catered more for Asian people and needed food like hash browns, bacon etc. But they give you a free latte or the like every day which I have never had from other hotels. They also provide free soft drinks every day which was a bonus. We went to happy hour but we thought it was buy one drink get one free. But it is actually buy two drinks get one free so you end up with three drinks. Not happy about that. Pool was lovely and spent some time in the water. Some of the rooms have balconies but they don't have chairs so you can sit outside. They also provide a shuttle service every hour for free. It was a $20,000 taxi ride into Legian but some taxi drivers were wanting to charge up to $100,000 so be careful. We would definitely stay there again and it was a great price for such a nice hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Mersina
"Nothing special at all"
Breakfast was bad, staff were disinterested, no interaction at all Very bad, we stayed here couple of time already
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
armen
"Good Hotel"
very good Hotel, but is a little far to the beach.
ana carolina
This is our third trip to Bali in as many years. My husband wanted to train at a good gym and I found Hammerhead. Then located a few hotels in the vicinity and I picked the Fontana based on the reviews I read and we were not disappointed. Fantastic. Every thing met our needs. Staff fantastic pool great breakfasts more than ample. Location great with regular shuttles into Legian on the hour. A $2 cab ride back or an easy 15 min walk.we would not hesitate to recommend the Fontana to others and we will return. Natasha was wonderful as was Yogi.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Deb
"Helpful staff and trendy look"
Lovely, modern and trendy hotel away from hustle and bustle of tourist hotspots yet reachable within 5mins drive. staff are very friendly always willing to help and please the guests. Very secure with front gate guards and everything. breakfast was lovely pool is reasonably good. however there are ants in the balcony, the sheets had stains on them at time i've asked them to change sheets couple of times a day. everyday cleaning was done but not thorough, especially in the bathroom mirrors were not wiped nor the sink area.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Hazza
"Highly recommended- modern hotel with friendly sta"
Very modern and clea hotel. Friendly staff who were always willing to help. The hotel is a little out of the tourist hub however we found this advantageous as it was quieter, no hawkers, and friendly locals. The hotel did an hourly drop off into Kuta and a taxi back was approx $1. The breakfast was AMAZING!!! Highly recommend the day spa also. When we stayed there were not many kids so this place is ideal for couples who dont want to hear screaming kids and be splashed in the pool.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"unexpected surprise"
Next time we go to Bali, we will seriously consider staying a few more days here. We only booked as we needed lodging overnight after the late night flight into Bali and we did not want to spend a fortune just for a couple of hours. The Fontana was seriously a big surprise with their quality of comfort and attending to us. We checked in at 2 A.M. in the morning with young kids but, they were so welcoming that all our travel hassle melted away. And the value for money is worth every penny or more. Next time, instead of booking into these extravagent hotels, we will seriously consider spening a few days here.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Lovely hotel, beautiful staff"
It was our first time to Bali and we had a fantastic time. The hotel was beautiful, clean, relaxing and the staff amazing. Portobella restaurant was delicious and the 24 hour coffee shop had the best cakes and desserts. Our first time experience in Bali at this hotel was the best ever, shuttle straight to Legian street every hour was a great convenience for new families. Our first day there we were scammed in the street and said we had won a trip, they were ringing us at the hotel and after the third phone call the reception asked what it was about and we told them and they never bothered us again. The staff helped us in any way they could.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Lovely Hotel"
We completely loved this hotel the staff, facilities, everything. Breakfast was great way to start the day with loads on offer to suit all tastes and nationalities. This was our first trip to Bali and loved every minute.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Jan
"Good hospitality accompanied by cleanliness."
Good experience along with good hospitality and cooperation.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Amit
"Nice & easy"
Great place. I had a warm welcome, great stay, clean place & freindly staff. I would recommend my friends to stay here. I loved their breakfast menu.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Kevin M
MY
"Comfortable stay"
Clean, Nice, friendly staff ..............................................................................................................................................
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"The Fontana Hotel was great. Staff and accommodate"
Very pleased to stay at the Fontana Hotel. We were a little disappointed with the pool area as there was no sun until late in the day. Very few loungers around the pool area. I would stay at the hotel again. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
vickie
"A little out of the way hotel"
Lovely staff,although the breakfast crew jst stood back and smiled where i actually wanted service. Got sick after eating one morning so stuck to toast and jam. Pool was disappointing not much room. Comfy bed clean sheet daily. Coffee shop was good. Too far to walk to kuta but gave a lift daily one way.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014