All hotels in Enniscorthy, Ireland
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereTemple Shannon, Enniscorthy, Wexford, 0000, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7

"Hotel Enniscorty Treaceys"
First room allocated to us wasn't cleaned or made up ,second room was good reception staff apologetic and helpful .Reception counters too close to front door. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice and friendly"
Harley Davidson group get away!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015

"5"
De afvoer van het bad was vestop, het water bleef in bad staan. ik heb persoonlijk de technische dienst daarover gesproken. het probleem werd verholpen. De deken op/dekbed waren zeer smerig , overal zaten er vlekken op. Ik heb de lakens van het bed gehaald, de ken werd niet vervangen. De verlichting boven het bed was stuk.de airco werkte niet en het raam kon niet open. we hebben in de bar een beef/baconburger met chips besteld. het vlees was niet goed doorbakken en de chips was totaal niet gaar.De ontbijtruimte was om 08:00 uur open, maar het ontbijt stond nog niet volledig klaar.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Marie-louise
NL

TripAdvisor reviews for Treacy's Hotel

"Communion lunch"
05/31/15 cat1401
Had my daughters communion lunch here on the 23rd of may. Some good and not so good points: The good: Menu choice was very good, had something to suit everyone and I loved the way they had my daughters name on it. Service was very friendly and quick. Dinner was absolutely delicious. I had ceaser salad for starter, salmon for main followed by Icecream. The bad: the only thing that bothered me was that the potato and veg with the main was a very small portion. Just one scoop of mash and one roast potato. Nobody came around with big platters of potato and veg asking would we like more. I've seen this done in other hotels. The icecream was also just three scoops of icecream in a glass. I thought maybe it could have been jazzed up a bit with a couple of wafers thrown in, fruit maybe? Something like that. Having said that, I have to stress that the food was delicious, everyone in my group said so and we had a great day. I would eat here again. The hotel itself is lovely since the renovations.
"Treacy's Hotel"
05/21/15 David M Northampton, United Kingdom
Very friendly staff. There were 2 coach parties staying at the same time. This made breakfast and dinner times variable and some dishes were not available to late diners. The menu was very limited and the same meal was offered 2 nights running. The breakfasts were plentiful and hot. The entertainment was good. Typical Irish, but that was what we wanted. I would recommend the hotel for a short break,
"Edwards Coach Tour"
05/21/15 Pam H Turkey
Treacy's Hotel is in a good position in Enniscorthy not far from the river. It is an old fashioned building with lots of nooks and crannies, but with all the modern conveniences. The staff are extremely friendly and the food is excellent. The rooms are a good size and clean. There are lots of quiet places if you just sit and read. A must if it's available is a tour around Enniscorthy with Cathy on one of her mini buses, it's a real experience even to visiting the local cemetery.
"taste of ireland"
05/15/15 lardyboy20 Belfast, United Kingdom
went with ulsterbus tours the staff at the hotel were all excellent. the hotel is a little the worse for wear and the bedroom we were allocated was a little small and very noisey. but overall the experience was good but for being charged to get into the riverdance show when it stated that all entertainment was included in the brochure but putting that aside this was a enjoyable experience to see the soda bread demo and the pouring the perfect pint of guinness
"Taste of Ireland"
05/08/15 9monroe68 Barnsley, United Kingdom
We stayed with Yorkshire Rose Coach Holidays , the hotel excellently placed , the hotel is stunning and the staff, were fantastic,nightly entertainment and a Soda bread demo with volunteers , Irish dancers Irish music , and our final evening meal , was a Taste of Ireland , truly a wonderful experience .
"A real Irish welcombe"
05/06/15 alanBrixhamU_k brixham u/k
My wife and i stayed here on BLAKES COACH holiday and grand it was too,We arrived quite late evening but we wellcomed on the coach by the management and checked in our luggage was taken to our rooms, From then on it was smiles all the way.the choices of food were very good always hot and served with a smile,yes the room was a bit small but very clean ,the entertainment was great there a guiness andbailys promotion which was great fun for all.A special metion for the performer WHISKY IN THE JAR he was great.All in all a superb trip with BLAKES and being well looked after by driver KELVIN. Well done treaceys hotel and blakes coaches.
"what a fab hotel"
05/02/15 Linsey L Port Talbot, United Kingdom
the hotel is stunning the staff from cleaners to manages were fantastic nothing was to much trouble we went with edwards coaches our driver was niall wil be going back again. highly recomended the food was fab the hotel bar was great plus nightly entertainment
"BLAKES COACH HOLIDAY"
04/28/15 paulsE5031UW Exeter, United Kingdom
friendly staff choice of food daily all good entertaintment in the bar evenings irish singers dancers etc,all good fun !! WOULD DEFINETELY HAVE A RETURN VISIT! There are plenty of atractions nearby. The DUNBRODY a replica of an emigrant ship is on permanent display at NEW ROSS Well worth a visit also where the KENNEDY CLAN left for AMERICA
"Weekend away"
04/27/15 Una R Dublin, Ireland
Friendly staff in hotel but can't say that about the gym , bar food lovely , dinner in restaurant only fair,breakfast not great plates not warm , and very noisy at Nite ... Lucy at the bar was so pleasant as was all the staff , overall not to bad for price ...
"Very Good"
04/26/15 Eilodots Drogheda, Ireland
Stayed here for two nights. Air conditioning wasn't working so the room was extremely warm. As the room was at the front and above the bar I couldn't open the window because of the noise. I didn't sleep on the first night. Said it to the receptionist the following morning so they delivered a fan to the room. If you are a light sleeper like myself I would recommend that you ask not to be on the first floor and to the front. On the second day I found ear plugs in one of the draws which I used that night. It helped a bit. Food was lovely. Staff atime the receptionist and in the restaurant were friendly and welcoming.