All hotels in Enniscorthy, Ireland

Awesome vibe
    Bad breakfast
    Uncomfortable

"Hotel Enniscorty Treaceys"
First room allocated to us wasn't cleaned or made up ,second room was good reception staff apologetic and helpful .Reception counters too close to front door. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice and friendly"
Harley Davidson group get away!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015

"5"
De afvoer van het bad was vestop, het water bleef in bad staan. ik heb persoonlijk de technische dienst daarover gesproken. het probleem werd verholpen. De deken op/dekbed waren zeer smerig , overal zaten er vlekken op. Ik heb de lakens van het bed gehaald, de ken werd niet vervangen. De verlichting boven het bed was stuk.de airco werkte niet en het raam kon niet open. we hebben in de bar een beef/baconburger met chips besteld. het vlees was niet goed doorbakken en de chips was totaal niet gaar.De ontbijtruimte was om 08:00 uur open, maar het ontbijt stond nog niet volledig klaar.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Marie-louise
NL

TripAdvisor reviews for Treacy's Hotel

"Disappointing"
02/09/16 redheadd12 Dublin
I traveled with my family to spend three nights in this hotel over the New Year . I always try to see the positives so we will start with them , the rooms are exactly what they say on the tin clean and maintained . Although my sister had to move rooms as her hot water was not working . There Thai Restaurants food is actually really nice. Michael the head barman in the lounge is one of the nicest staff members who is always helpful extremely pleasant and very professional. A lot of the young waiting staff in the breakfast area and the lounge are equal friendly and helpful. The hotel is starting to show a lot of wear and tear and could do with a touch up. Why was it disappointing ? Let me start by saying we as a family take a break in an Irish hotel every New Year so we expect some fun and shenanigans but this was a whole other level. There was a large group staying in the hotel who caused an enormous amount of trouble and who carried on and fought all night long continuously over 2 nights with no one on our floor getting any sleep. We did complain as did others on our floor and security came up three times to deal with the fighting and did there best to deal with it but they would just not listen . I cannot explain how bad it was other than to say it was horrendous . My elderly mother was so tired after the first night she returned to bed after breakfast and stayed there until 3 that afternoon , some break. We were assured that they had been spoken to and that it would not happen again , we were not offered alternative rooms. That evening my mother went to take a shower and got locked in the bathroom and the lock had to be taken off the door to get her out which took over 40 minutes , by which time she was freezing and badly shaken , no phone in the bathroom or emergency cord. No apology for the night before , or this event and no manager to found . We then had another night of banging , shouting , roaring pounding on our doors and no sleep. My sister went down stairs to complain and the security staff were dealing with another issue so my sister just gave up. We once again left a message asking to speak to the manager alas like the Scarlet Pimpernel he could not be found or leave a message for us. By this stage even the reception staff were embarrassed . I will say that the staff were working through a difficult time , however we had made it down to complete our booking which ensured that the hotel would make money. I have never given such a poor review however I feel that the management of this hotel was exceptionally poor. No one has contacted us since although they were well able to phone prior to our visit a number of times to assure us that they were open for busy. .
"Very disappointed "
01/16/16 TopsaTurva County Wicklow, Ireland
I went here for a family get together and was very very unimpressed. We reserved an area for drinks for before and after we went to dinner but they never reserved either of these areas for us. When we went to sit for dinner they put our group on two separate tables? There was one blonde waitress who was so friendly and kind but there was a tall foreign waitor and we was so unpleasant I was uncomfortable to ask him anything. The heating wasn't working in 3 of our rooms. I stayed in room 402 the second furthest room from the nightclub and could still hear the music until it closed.
"Pleasantly surprised"
01/07/16 Lucie L
We stayed with my husband for couple of nights after Christmas. I didnt expect much from 3 star hotel and for the price we paid but I was pleasantly surprised. perhaps due to the fact we got delux room on the top floor! Great pub with decent food, amazing that lively night club is connected and we had the best time. Food is the european restaurant was ok (apart of tasteless cheescake) but not really a restaurant standard- I would recommnd to eat from pub menu instead. staff were very nice and helpful. it was a bit crazy due to flooded car park and the street due to storm Frank and more information on from the staff re moving cars earlier would be nicer than waking us up at 5am. overall very good experience and I would stay in that hotel again.
"after christmas break disaster"
01/03/16 mary g County Dublin, Ireland
i picked this hotel because it was central and looked nice on the website unfortunately I didn't get the peaceful break I was after, sleepless night through noise, complained at 1.30am to get no satisfaction, reported to manager on booking out , to be told it was a hotel with entertainment and noise should be expected. I have to disagree, I booked for rest after hard few months and after all if you are paying for a room you expect to get a nights sleep. I will not be visiting this hotel again.
"Great Kids club"
01/02/16 kildareman39 Newbridge, Ireland
With 2 young kids the kids club can make our holiday. Our youngest can be very shy and difficult but they were so super in dealing with her. Thanks to all involved. We stayed across the street in a new building and the room was huge with big TV and fab bathroom. All this for a great price.
"National Holidays Turkey and Ti nsel break"
12/15/15 Kathryn S Wigan, United Kingdom
This was our first time to Ireland and everyone we had spoken to had warned us how expensive it would be. We were therefore delighted to find that this break was affordable to book for 5 days, the hotel was beautiful, the food was plentiful and well cooked and the drinks on a par with prices at home. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The bedroom was snug but well presented and included free safe, iron, fan, and hairdryer. The bathroom was a wet room with a walk in shower which was ideal for me as I have mobility problems. The room was serviced to a high standard every day and the rest of the hotel was spotless. It is on a busy little Road and parking is about a hundred yards away but this did not present a problem. We so enjoyed this visit we are now booking a return visit at Easter. 5* service and well done to everyone who made our visit to Ireland such a memorable one.
"great atmosphere"
12/06/15 Jayne C
all the staff friendly and helpful,do not agree with bad review regarding housekeeping as I am a professional cleaner and found a very high standard there,one sign we look for is black mould around taps a nd plugholes, nosign of this here,linen of a high quality, if you dont wish to rise and shine the maids leave you a bag with fresh towels and cofee tea biscuits,as you have kettle in room.treacys was excellent,entertainment every night,food very good and plenty of choice.been herefour timesand hopefully again.
"National holidays 5 day turkey and tinsel break"
12/01/15 pauline360_11 Stockport, United Kingdom
Returned last week from a great break at this hotel which was the best hotel I have stayed in with National holidays. Room was large with 2 singe beds together even though I had only booked a single room.Even on the night we arrived we had a choice of 3 starters,main courses and deserts .All the food was excellent.Compliments to the chef and waitresses who all made you feel very welcome.Use of swimming pool across the road was an added bonus.Wouldn't hesitate to visit again.On our coach were people who had been going for 14 years so that speaks for itself.Had the opportunity of doing a local tour on free day which was also great and the visit of Father Christmas was enjoyable as was the bingo experience and quiz on the last night.
"Well worth a stopover."
11/30/15 dunnangallIreland Ireland
We stayed here recently for a few nights get away and enjoyed it very much. Plenty of free parking across the road which is also where the more than well equipped leisure centre is located. All staff were pleasant with the bar staff standing out amongst them for bringing an atmosphere to the bar. Bar food was great as was the buffet breakfast. Rooms were clean but noise was a little noticeable from other rooms and fans outside, however I wouldn't let that put me off recommending the hotel to others or staying myself again in the future.
"Poor Hotel"
11/26/15 RemonYoussef Cork, Ireland
I have visited this hotel in October 2015 , I got a room on the main building in the hotel which was horrible. Room was not cleaned well, we found some hair clips on the floor and in the bathroom. The room was very dull. I spoke to Joe ( Manager on Duty ) who moved us to a newly rooms in a different building away from the hotel. The bathroom has no tower rack. I had no other choice as I was going to stay three nights in this hotel. We had one dinner only at this hotel which was okay but I could eat again in the hotel. The breakfast is okay Irish breakfast but nothing extra about it. not tasty. I will never stay in this hotel again. The hotel guest have to use a leisure center across the road but it was awkward moving from the hotel in the cold to the leisure center and come back. The housekeeping at this hotel needs to focus more on the cleaning , for example , there was a dead bee left on the stairs for three days so it means that no one have hovered the stairs for three days.