All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Sant Pau 22, Barcelona, Barcelona, 008001, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT VACATION IN SPAIN"
The hotel location is great. It is just 1/2 block from the famous La Ramblas str. Spain is very beautiful. Barcelona is so so busy and nice . I would definitely stay in Dalia hotel again. Price for the hotel was also not bad .
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
BARBARA
"Excellent location"
This hotel has an excellent location, just in the middle of everything. Small hotel, tiny rooms but what else do you need if you are going to spend all day out? Very polite and helpful staff at the reception. Overall good experience.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Anastasia
"I'd definitely go back!"
Great location. Friendly staff. The room wasn't huge, but definitely adequate. I'd recommend it and would go back.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Pamela
"Nice spot"
Very convenient location near las Ramblas and the metro. The staff were very helpful and attentive. TV was very small but not important because we spent most or time on the street.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Javier
"Last minute hotel"
Booked into this hotel at the last minute and was very pleased. Great, central location for walking almost anywhere in the city. Convenient to Metro and tons of restaurants. The staff was very nice, even had an umbrella to lend while it rained for several days straight!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Meredith
"Very good position"
we stayed here two nights in January. The hotel is in a very good location, very close to Ramble and the Liceu Metro Station. The rooms are clean and the hotel staff is friendly.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great room but smelly bathroom"
I was passing thought Barcelona and needed a hotel that was centrally located and at an affordable price. Prior to booking I had read several reviews so I knew what to expect....Everything was fine except for that funky smell coming from the bathroom, which had no ventilation. The bathroom was very clean- don't get me wrong, However, the smell was terrible.
4 night trip Dec 18, 2014
giuvela
Had a great time sataying at this hotel very convenient, close to the ramblas beautiful desing very clean and a very friendly staff
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in early but room was not ready but they were kind enough to take our luggage and keep it while we explore the city.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Tourist
We enjoy our stay, everything was so close. Very convenient location. Small room but clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Patty Pena
"Perfect location, very clean, but small rooms"
Perfect location near Las Ramblas. Tiny rooms but very clean and modern. Hotel staff was friendly and spoke English. Absolutely would reccomend to a friend.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
jess
"Very nice overall!"
This hotels overall was very good, great service and great location.
8 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Lily
We stayed here at the beginning of our cruise and at the end. We had a king bed the first time and liked the roominess; the shower was a pain, though, as I think the sliding door was missing; it didn't have a decent shower head either, so showering was a pain. The second time we stayed here, the shower was nice, but the room was extremely small with a queen bed with poor lighting--just not big enough to want to stay there again. We were also too close to the elevator, and there were some noisy people who came in late.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Poorly kept hotel not meeting the basic standard"
The hotel has only one permanent staff that's stationed at the reception. In that sense it's ran more like a hostel. They have to call in people to fix anything and as a result things don't get done anytime soon. Despite it supposedly to have had recent renovation it's clearly poor kept. The sink in the lobby bathroom drains straight onto the floor. The blow dryer in our room doesn't work and close inspection revealed exposed broken electric wire that's clearly an accident waiting to happen. This was conveyed to the staff at reception but it was never fixed till the day we left. The air conditioning appears to have a mind of its own. There's a lot of signs of wear and tear everywhere you look. The towels were clean but there were stains on the sheets in the bed. The worst problem was the ongoing construction work going on next door. We were never warned about this and it was like living in the construction yard between 8am to 18am with hammering and drilling constantly. So if you are going to be jet lagged or wanting some quietness in your room during the day do stay away from this hotel. This issue was conveyed to the staff and we were told there's nothing they can do or make up for it but we were free to talk to the construction workers next door directly. Overall this place just doesn't seem to function as a hotel but rather a youth hostel with poorly maintained facilities, unprofessional bare boned staff and terrible noise. Stay away if you can.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Shane
"Great location, but tiny room"
The Dalia Ramblas is just one block from La Ramblas, and thus, the location couldn't be beat! Our room, however, was incredibly tiny with one frosted glass window facing an enclosed courtyard meaning absolutely no view and little natural light. Bathroom was very modern and clean, but did have a persistent sewer odor. On the good side, the gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful and efficient with touring assistance. Perhaps other rooms are bigger and brighter.
2 night family trip May 18, 2014
Southern Yankee
"WOW"
Hotel was clean modern quiet yet close to everything. Telephone in room did not work. Maid came to change linen at 9PM one evening. I would come back without question
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2014
Harvey
"Good price but you'll get what you pay for"
I picked this hotel for its convenient location and competitive price (<EUR100 per night). But guess one can't be too picky on the quality then. The hotel is generally clean but bothroom smells (coming out of the sewage). It's not unbearable and the small comes and goes. The room is on the back but the wall has little sound isolation and we shared wall with probably some young couple with loud TV/music before mid-night and bed noise after mid-night. The Internet access was unusable half of the time (i.e., too slow). The maid-service has limited time and bandwidth - we were out until 1:30pm but the maid did not get the time to clean our room but had to leave before 2:30pm forcing us go out again. Even more bizarre is that she freely "borrowed" a shopping plastic bag my wife kept as a garbage bag. Again, one can't be too picky for EUR100 per night (at a low season though)
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2014
Jerry C.
The location is excellent and the staff very nice and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Beds very comfortable. Lots of restaurants nearby. No safe or fridge in the room and the TV only shows Spanish channels. You can store your valuables at the desk. I didn't mind the lack of amenities since I spent so little time in the room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great staff"
We were here for just one night and the staff was so helpful and friendly---we were quite exhausted when we arrived and they were very sweet. The room was wicked small but the bathroom was lovely and huge!! I am not sure I would want to spend multiple days in the small economy room but it is quiet and ideally placed mid-way down the Ramblas and slightly off the main center walking strip.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"nice, really good location."
really good! location . excelent for people wo's looking for place close to everything. more then i expect.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
elaine
"Close to La Rambla & Liceu"
Clean nice hotel. Lacks some amenities (in-room safe, storage spaces), but very clean and well worth the money.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Nice hotel, very good location!"
It was very convenient for us very close to everything the staff was very nice and very clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
NIce location. Smaller room, no view, but nice and quite, especially for the location.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Safe and nice choice!"
I would definitely stay there again. Great location, helpful staff and overall a nice hotel for the price
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2013
Ewalter

"Convenient and clean"
Two friends traveling.Hotel has been recently updated and is clean and comfortable. Convenient location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Jonathan
Comfortable, great location, reception very helpful, no bar or tea coffee making facility, take your own travel kettle!
4 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Great location - Very clean - staff friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
sharon
Good hotel in convenient location.
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Melinda
"Small hotel close to main city strip La Ramblas"
The hotel is nice, small on a side street that is off of the main city strip. It is a good location as it is right next to La Ramblas and near the gothic district, restaurants and shopping. The location is a ten minute drive to the beach (for about €7) it's not really within walking distance. Our room overlooked the street and had a balcony but it was difficult to sleep at night because of the noise of people outside. It was very noisy in general, early in the mornings as well. I would have preferred a quiet room. The hotel is three stars so it's nothing spectacular but it's not bad. At first when we got there I was worried about it but it grew on me, the staff are friendly and helpful and I had a fantastic trip in Barcelona. I can't wait to go back! Next time I go I would probably stay at a hotel a little more in the centre and closer to the beach. But I would still recommend this hotel for the price and if you're not too picky. Overall the best feature of the hotel is the location, the worst feature for me was the noise which meant I didn't get a very good nights sleep.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Lindsey
"Room cleanliness is terrible."
Location is superb and is only less than 100 meter to nearest the metro station...other than that is below average. The room, flooring, pillow n bed ..dirts all over. TERRIBLE. Luckily, it was just a 2 nights stay for us. I am NOT coming back.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Yoke Leong
SG
"Disappointing - no air conditioning and not clean"
We arrived and it was very hot and even though they advertised that the hotel had air conditioning, it had not yet been installed. If we had have known this we would not have stayed. Our hotel room also was not very clean on arrival, i.e. floors marked like they had not been mopped and just didn't look really clean. They also often replaced one of our towels and not the other. I would't stay again. I have stayed in cheaper and older hotels and the service was a lot better and the room more comfortable. Very disappointing considering what we paid and expected from a new hotel.
5 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Anna
"Basic hotel - Very Close to La Ramblas"
Hotel was basic but clean. No mini bar in room (Expedia website said there was). Room was small but again very clean and cleaned daily. Smell from drains in toilet was off putting. Hotel did put bleach down drains which helped for short while. The room had air con but it was very hot at night. Air con could be adjusted but it automatically reverted back to hotel setting of 26 degrees when it was set at a lower temperature. Hotel staff were excellent and couldn't be more helpful. Hotel is well situated in a side street 100 yards from La Ramblas. It is situated half way down La Ramblas. The hotel was reasonably quiet considering how close to La Ramblas it is. There is coffee, soft drinks and croissants available at the break area near the hotel reception at a small charge.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Keith & Tracy
"Central hotel close to amenities."
Easy to find, close to all transportation links. Various bars and restaurants close by. Very clean room if a little small. Only negative was no drink facilities in the room.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Karan
"Central to Las Ramblas"
Lovely central location about half way along Las Ramblas but not on the main road. Placa Catalunya at the top - where the Aerobus drops you ( don't bother getting a taxi?,) - and Port Vell at the other end. Lots of lovely little cafe bars, recommend L'Opera. Very close to the Boqueria, what a fab experience so much lovely food there!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Jay
Great location. Near everything. Rooms small but adequate. Good value!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
ali
Very helpful staff. Good central position and plenty of eating places near.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel, great base for your city break"
Friendly staff, nice comfortable and clean room. Just steps away from la Ramblas and the metro station, would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
ross
"More a 2 stars hotel"
Great location and friendly staff but the room wasn't clean and the walls were dirty
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
michael
"50th birthday surprise!!!"
Hi there hotel was good staff was good close to the ram dablas street, walked there. Took the hop on hop off bus lots to see but had one day only, that was our last day after our cruisre. But at night it was loud as there were people walking on the street. There was no coffee in the room and you had to pay 2euros for each cup. For one night it was ok, was happy that there was an Indian restaurant two doors down also walking distance we found a indian gurudawara (temple)
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Sarabjit
"perfect location"
hotel is very modern and bang in the city centre perfect for exploring Barcelona
Other trip Nov 5, 2014
alex
"Don't stay here"
My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were very disappointed, and frankly felt misrepresented about the description. Our confirmation clearly stated a junior suite - this was the smallest room that I have ever stayed at, and I travel a lot. The room was a closet. My husband had to jump on the bed, if I wanted to pass him. We were promised a queen bed, and received a double. We were told we would have a tub / shower - only received a shower - there is no way that a tub could fit in this bathroom. No safe in the room. We didn't even have a proper window - it was glazed over, and I'm not sure if it actually opened, as we tried, to no avail. I think if it did open, it opened into the parkade, so we did not see the light of day. Additionally, with no window, it is a safety hazard. I did ask the front desk to change our room, but was told that they were sold out - of course. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
CAROL
"modern boutique hotel close to ramblas"
room a bit small, very dark modern furniture and window giving to office building 5 meters away I did not have breakfast as there are a million places next door
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
coppercolour
Hotels facilities are limited but based in the heart of Barcelona it is ideal located. Rooms were spotless and comfortable
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Johnt
"Clean, tiny single room"
Travelling solo with a group of friends, while their rooms were ok mine was ridiculously small, with the only window of the room facing a wall. Hotel staff told me they offer the good rooms to clients booking from another site and not hotels.com...
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Alex
"Very disappointing - avoid if you can"
The hotel - stayed here for 6 nights in Aug 2014. Room was small and claustrophobic and very basic. Thin walls meant we could hear other guests flushing the toilet, showering and moving around in their rooms - take ear-plugs if you want some sleep. Cleaning staff did their best to wake everyone up each morning by 9-9.30am by banging doors/equipment, shouting, scraping furniture across the floor - presumably so they could clean the rooms early and go home early. Uncomfortable pillows. Dirty floor. Shower sprayed water at right angles instead of down which made it difficult to get yourself wet. No safe or fridge. Minimal toiletries - constantly had to ask for more toilet rolls/shampoo. Not enough space for clothes so left most of it in our suitcases. Initially only had 4 clothes hangers between 2 people - more were provided next day. Barcelona - city is huge but easy to get round on metro -T10 ticket is best value Gaudi's stuff is great but expensive to view inside. Also, Casa Mila is covered up for renovation and Sagrada Familia is still undergoing loads of renovation (but still a must-see) Cable car up Montjuic is great but be prepared for long queues Magic Fountains of Montjuic are only on Friday & Saturday night from 9pm - arrive early for good seat/view Beach gets crowded after lunch - don't take valuables there Boquira Market on La Rambla is brilliant/colourful Gothic Quarter well worth a visit Area around La Rambla full of restaurants/cafes
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
couple
"Central and convenient"
Nice and central but a little disappointing. Rooms very small and internal windows obscured and dingy. Very noisy until 4.00am.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Perfect if you will use the hotel just to sleep."
Its modern however rooms are small but good enough for 2 persons. No fridge etc. Good if you will just use it to sleep and won't spend time in it.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"decent hotel, great location"
Simple, modern, comfortable room, great location, friendly staff. No fridge in my room, which would have been nice for cold drinks etc.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
The hotel was perfectly situated, close to shopping, beach and nightlife. The wifi in the hotel rooms is not strong but in the lobby it works great. We would definately recommend this to anyone travelling on a budget.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
Standard rooms are very small and the only thing in the hotel's favour is the location
3 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014