All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Sant Pau 22, Barcelona, Barcelona, 008001, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Room close to center"
The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed happy to share there city with tourist. The room was clean and better that I expected. I got a lot of bang for my buck. The hotel is located down one of the side allies, which was my initial concerns, but I did not have any problems.
3 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Anthony
Great location just off the Rambles. Quiet & Convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"mixed bag"
i liked the staff and the location was wonderful. the hotel room itself was well below my expectations. on the hotel room, it was mainly about no amenities that you would usually find in a hotel room....no safe to store valuables, poor internet connection (didn't work some days), no stands to set up suitcases....so had to put them on the floor. beds were mediocre the bathroom was fine...no problem there. it was probably the nicest, best appointed part of the room. all that said, we didn't go to Barcelona to spend time in the room. but relative to the pictures and other deals, i was expecting something nicer.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
H
"The right spot in Barcelona"
Right spot and nice staff made for great stay
2 night trip Sep 22, 2015
richard
"Do NOT stay here"
Sewers smell in the 2 rooms we've booked, 1 on the 4th floor and 1 on the 1st floor. We've deducted all rooms smell like sewers. Cleanliness of rooms are not acceptable ... Very nearby on the same street is a concentration of pimps and hookers. Do not stay here
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Jean Luc
Great location, just off the RAMBLES. very nice room, and the hotel is very clean and organized.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Adi
"GREAT VACATION IN SPAIN"
The hotel location is great. It is just 1/2 block from the famous La Ramblas str. Spain is very beautiful. Barcelona is so so busy and nice . I would definitely stay in Dalia hotel again. Price for the hotel was also not bad .
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
BARBARA
"Excellent location"
This hotel has an excellent location, just in the middle of everything. Small hotel, tiny rooms but what else do you need if you are going to spend all day out? Very polite and helpful staff at the reception. Overall good experience.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Anastasia
"I'd definitely go back!"
Great location. Friendly staff. The room wasn't huge, but definitely adequate. I'd recommend it and would go back.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Pamela
"Nice spot"
Very convenient location near las Ramblas and the metro. The staff were very helpful and attentive. TV was very small but not important because we spent most or time on the street.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Javier
"Last minute hotel"
Booked into this hotel at the last minute and was very pleased. Great, central location for walking almost anywhere in the city. Convenient to Metro and tons of restaurants. The staff was very nice, even had an umbrella to lend while it rained for several days straight!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Meredith
"Very good position"
we stayed here two nights in January. The hotel is in a very good location, very close to Ramble and the Liceu Metro Station. The rooms are clean and the hotel staff is friendly.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great room but smelly bathroom"
I was passing thought Barcelona and needed a hotel that was centrally located and at an affordable price. Prior to booking I had read several reviews so I knew what to expect....Everything was fine except for that funky smell coming from the bathroom, which had no ventilation. The bathroom was very clean- don't get me wrong, However, the smell was terrible.
4 night trip Dec 18, 2014
giuvela
Had a great time sataying at this hotel very convenient, close to the ramblas beautiful desing very clean and a very friendly staff
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in early but room was not ready but they were kind enough to take our luggage and keep it while we explore the city.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Tourist
We enjoy our stay, everything was so close. Very convenient location. Small room but clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Patty Pena
"Perfect location, very clean, but small rooms"
Perfect location near Las Ramblas. Tiny rooms but very clean and modern. Hotel staff was friendly and spoke English. Absolutely would reccomend to a friend.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
jess
"Overbooked!!!"
I had this trip planned to celebrate a special occasion only to turn up at the hotel and be advised that the hotel was overbooked and I could not have the room I booked and paid for. The duty manager was rude and arrogant and after arguing my point he reluctantly said that they would move us the following day - this never happened. He advised that Hotels.com regularly over sell rooms so I will also not be using Hotels.com again.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
"Very nice overall!"
This hotels overall was very good, great service and great location.
8 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Lily
We stayed here at the beginning of our cruise and at the end. We had a king bed the first time and liked the roominess; the shower was a pain, though, as I think the sliding door was missing; it didn't have a decent shower head either, so showering was a pain. The second time we stayed here, the shower was nice, but the room was extremely small with a queen bed with poor lighting--just not big enough to want to stay there again. We were also too close to the elevator, and there were some noisy people who came in late.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Poorly kept hotel not meeting the basic standard"
The hotel has only one permanent staff that's stationed at the reception. In that sense it's ran more like a hostel. They have to call in people to fix anything and as a result things don't get done anytime soon. Despite it supposedly to have had recent renovation it's clearly poor kept. The sink in the lobby bathroom drains straight onto the floor. The blow dryer in our room doesn't work and close inspection revealed exposed broken electric wire that's clearly an accident waiting to happen. This was conveyed to the staff at reception but it was never fixed till the day we left. The air conditioning appears to have a mind of its own. There's a lot of signs of wear and tear everywhere you look. The towels were clean but there were stains on the sheets in the bed. The worst problem was the ongoing construction work going on next door. We were never warned about this and it was like living in the construction yard between 8am to 18am with hammering and drilling constantly. So if you are going to be jet lagged or wanting some quietness in your room during the day do stay away from this hotel. This issue was conveyed to the staff and we were told there's nothing they can do or make up for it but we were free to talk to the construction workers next door directly. Overall this place just doesn't seem to function as a hotel but rather a youth hostel with poorly maintained facilities, unprofessional bare boned staff and terrible noise. Stay away if you can.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Shane
"Great location, but tiny room"
The Dalia Ramblas is just one block from La Ramblas, and thus, the location couldn't be beat! Our room, however, was incredibly tiny with one frosted glass window facing an enclosed courtyard meaning absolutely no view and little natural light. Bathroom was very modern and clean, but did have a persistent sewer odor. On the good side, the gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful and efficient with touring assistance. Perhaps other rooms are bigger and brighter.
2 night family trip May 18, 2014
Southern Yankee
"WOW"
Hotel was clean modern quiet yet close to everything. Telephone in room did not work. Maid came to change linen at 9PM one evening. I would come back without question
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2014
Harvey
"Good price but you'll get what you pay for"
I picked this hotel for its convenient location and competitive price (<EUR100 per night). But guess one can't be too picky on the quality then. The hotel is generally clean but bothroom smells (coming out of the sewage). It's not unbearable and the small comes and goes. The room is on the back but the wall has little sound isolation and we shared wall with probably some young couple with loud TV/music before mid-night and bed noise after mid-night. The Internet access was unusable half of the time (i.e., too slow). The maid-service has limited time and bandwidth - we were out until 1:30pm but the maid did not get the time to clean our room but had to leave before 2:30pm forcing us go out again. Even more bizarre is that she freely "borrowed" a shopping plastic bag my wife kept as a garbage bag. Again, one can't be too picky for EUR100 per night (at a low season though)
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2014
Jerry C.
The location is excellent and the staff very nice and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Beds very comfortable. Lots of restaurants nearby. No safe or fridge in the room and the TV only shows Spanish channels. You can store your valuables at the desk. I didn't mind the lack of amenities since I spent so little time in the room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great staff"
We were here for just one night and the staff was so helpful and friendly---we were quite exhausted when we arrived and they were very sweet. The room was wicked small but the bathroom was lovely and huge!! I am not sure I would want to spend multiple days in the small economy room but it is quiet and ideally placed mid-way down the Ramblas and slightly off the main center walking strip.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"nice, really good location."
really good! location . excelent for people wo's looking for place close to everything. more then i expect.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
elaine
"Close to La Rambla & Liceu"
Clean nice hotel. Lacks some amenities (in-room safe, storage spaces), but very clean and well worth the money.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Nice hotel, very good location!"
It was very convenient for us very close to everything the staff was very nice and very clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
NIce location. Smaller room, no view, but nice and quite, especially for the location.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Safe and nice choice!"
I would definitely stay there again. Great location, helpful staff and overall a nice hotel for the price
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2013
Ewalter

Very convenient place when boarding a cruise ship plus easy access to airport via aerobus.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Don
"New and convenient"
Nice hotel, brand new, comfortable beds, clean room, everything worked, free fast internet. Stayed in "deluxe room of 15m2" which looked like the smallest on the floor plan but was still ample in size. Had desk but no lounge chair. Just off the the main street and opposite a metro stop. Awesome location. Street was noisy from the hotel opposite and the Spanish nightlife but would be the same in most hotels. Staff are friendly and efficient and I was able to check in at noon with no fuss. There is no minibar in the room but there are vending fridges in the foyer and small convenience store next door open all hours. The TV was small and all in Spanish, but you could use your own Chromecast or similar. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Jarrod
Not a nice place to stay Hotel staff not friendly or helpful Would not recommend to friends or family Photos are deceiving it's not what I'd expect
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Good hotel in great location"
Perfect location for The Ramblas, sighting seeing etc. Hotel was nice and clean and very comfortable.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Ian
"Brilliant location, friendly staff...."
The Dalia Ramblas is in a fabulous location just off the main drag of the Ramblas. It's modern, fresh and clean and the reception staff are warm and friendly (Ana is lovely) and speak great English for those of us who resort to a lot of hand gestures when communicating abroad. Rooms aren't massive in proportion but this is typical in city centre accommodation and it was spacious enough for two... after all, you really don't spend much time there! The shower was probably my room "highlight".... I appreciate plentiful hot water dispensed at a high pressure! This was my third trip to Barcelona and the Dalia represents the best value for money hotel that I've stayed in. I'd have no hesitation in recommending it to friends and family. My only small complaint was that our rooms didn't have any tea/coffee making facilities and we have to pay 2 euros per cup of tea -this mounts up when you drink as much tea as me!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Catherine
"Nice hotel close to markets and la rumblas"
Good location, room a little small but comfortable, staff helpful and we enjoyed our stay
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Over priced"
Hotel was modern built and clean..but very over priced for the room been so basic the ceiling in the bathroom had black damp marks on it very dark Dreery rooms. Location was good just 2 mins from everything but hotel location is in a dark lane way
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Lorna
"Awful place. Do not stay here."
We were at this hotel for 5 nights. For 3 nights we had our bathroom flooded from a leak from the room above. When we reported this to Johnathan who was on the reception desk, he was extremely rude and said it was not his problem and the cleaner would clean the bathroom in the morning. He was the rudest person I have ever come across at a reception desk. When we asked him for his name, he said we did not need to ask him such questions and that we should go away as it was not his problem that our bathroom was flooded!!! Room at hotel was the size of a prison cell and had no natural light. There were marks on the walls and the they were very mean with the toiletries and did not replenish these until we asked for more on our third day. Even then it took Johnathan THREE hours to get us soaps and shampoos. Overall it was disgusting and an awful experience. Shame because Barcelona is a lovely city and we will definitely be returning but would not stay at this awful hotel again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
sharon
Well located for main tourist area. Small but decent room with v small balcony and decent shower. Only one TV channel in English . No tea or coffee in room.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Matthew
We spent four nights at Dalia Ramblas. The hotel was excellent value for money and I would have no problem in recommending it to anyone. My only complaint would be the lack of internet wifi, it was very poor and there was hardly a signal at all for most of the time. It was not that important to me on this occasion, but if I was on business I would have been at a complete loss.
4 night trip Aug 31, 2015
Malcolm
"Convenient and clean"
Two friends traveling.Hotel has been recently updated and is clean and comfortable. Convenient location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Jonathan
Comfortable, great location, reception very helpful, no bar or tea coffee making facility, take your own travel kettle!
4 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Great location - Very clean - staff friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
sharon
Good hotel in convenient location.
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Melinda
"Excellent location with limited on site facilities"
Comfortabl room. Would benefit from better guest facilities, (Tea & Coffee etc)
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
michael
"Small hotel close to main city strip La Ramblas"
The hotel is nice, small on a side street that is off of the main city strip. It is a good location as it is right next to La Ramblas and near the gothic district, restaurants and shopping. The location is a ten minute drive to the beach (for about €7) it's not really within walking distance. Our room overlooked the street and had a balcony but it was difficult to sleep at night because of the noise of people outside. It was very noisy in general, early in the mornings as well. I would have preferred a quiet room. The hotel is three stars so it's nothing spectacular but it's not bad. At first when we got there I was worried about it but it grew on me, the staff are friendly and helpful and I had a fantastic trip in Barcelona. I can't wait to go back! Next time I go I would probably stay at a hotel a little more in the centre and closer to the beach. But I would still recommend this hotel for the price and if you're not too picky. Overall the best feature of the hotel is the location, the worst feature for me was the noise which meant I didn't get a very good nights sleep.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Lindsey
"Room cleanliness is terrible."
Location is superb and is only less than 100 meter to nearest the metro station...other than that is below average. The room, flooring, pillow n bed ..dirts all over. TERRIBLE. Luckily, it was just a 2 nights stay for us. I am NOT coming back.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Yoke Leong
SG
"Disappointing - no air conditioning and not clean"
We arrived and it was very hot and even though they advertised that the hotel had air conditioning, it had not yet been installed. If we had have known this we would not have stayed. Our hotel room also was not very clean on arrival, i.e. floors marked like they had not been mopped and just didn't look really clean. They also often replaced one of our towels and not the other. I would't stay again. I have stayed in cheaper and older hotels and the service was a lot better and the room more comfortable. Very disappointing considering what we paid and expected from a new hotel.
5 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Anna
"Basic hotel - Very Close to La Ramblas"
Hotel was basic but clean. No mini bar in room (Expedia website said there was). Room was small but again very clean and cleaned daily. Smell from drains in toilet was off putting. Hotel did put bleach down drains which helped for short while. The room had air con but it was very hot at night. Air con could be adjusted but it automatically reverted back to hotel setting of 26 degrees when it was set at a lower temperature. Hotel staff were excellent and couldn't be more helpful. Hotel is well situated in a side street 100 yards from La Ramblas. It is situated half way down La Ramblas. The hotel was reasonably quiet considering how close to La Ramblas it is. There is coffee, soft drinks and croissants available at the break area near the hotel reception at a small charge.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015