San Pedro Hotel Spa, Cartagena
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), San Pedro Hotel Spa is close to India Catalina Monument, Puerta del Reloj, and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Also nearby are San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Plaza de San Diego.
San Pedro Hotel Spa has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
The 8 air-conditioned guestrooms at San Pedro Hotel Spa include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Additional amenities include hair dryers and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $197
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite, Jetted Tub
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby Four Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel Boutique Castillo Ines MariaFrom
"Excellent place with wonderful service."Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel San Pedro de MajaguaFrom
"Perfect island get away. Islas Rosario, Isla Grande offers very nice rooms in an authentic setting. Quiet and relaxing. Rooms are comfortable, clean and modern. Although there are…"Mar 5, 2015
- Hampton By Hilton CartagenaFrom
- Hotel San MartinFrom
"Very cute old hotel, but clean and with beautiful courtyard in perfect location. Staff is friendly, bed was comfortable, and breakfast is good."Mar 4, 2015
Spa San Pedro has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
The spa is open select days.
San Pedro Hotel Spa, Cartagena’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Destination fee: COP 9860 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: COP 3240 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 3240 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 199860 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.