All hotels in Mumbai, India
Opp. Seven Hills Hospital, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.8
    2.3
    2.3
    1.8
"Close to airport"
Comfortable stay, close to airport
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice budget hotel near airport"
Perfect inexpensive hotel for a single traveler on a budget! Though I wouldn't recommend it for an extended stay, it's perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Clean, neat rooms, and exceptionally friendly and accommodating staff. The free WiFi is reliable, and its location near Seven Hills Hospital provides a good landmark for cabs or rickshaws. The only downside is that it's difficult to find amidst the surrounding shops, etc. - you have to go up a set of narrow, steep, easy-to-miss stairs!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014

"Smelly room and poor state bathroom"
Not suitable for family to stay. Room smelly and bathroom uncleaned and in a very bad state.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
ZA
"Misleading Advertising"
Friends who live in Mumbai dropped us to the hotel and would not allow us to stay after we saw the standard of the room on offer. The bed was not more than 4 feet long and the entrance is a caged set of stairs leading to a room above a store. It is in a dangerous area during the evening and not suitable for female travellers. I have stayed in some pretty rough places by myself or with other guys, but I wouldn't spend the night there given I was travelling with my partner. Truly cheap and nasty.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Zach
"Try not to recommend the hotel for stay to anyone."
Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Had a very bad experience."
Me and my brother booked this hotel, as we were travelling from Cochin to Mumbai for an official purpose. Up on arrival there were so many confusion that they were not ready to accept both of us as we both doesn't have same surname too. Now i am 30 year old, looking at my identity given you can figure out what my age would be and i am saying I am married and that is the reason i got a different surname... How many justification you want??? Whatwas that??? It was rather humiliating. It would be really good if you guys can mention in your room criteria that only husband wife can stay together. In a town like Mumbai still these kind of things exist??? I cant believe. Secondly fearing of some more issues, me and my brother spent very minimal time there so that the hotel people will not stare at us the way they were staring in the beginning. We checked in at around 12.45 noon, after 10-15 minutes of argument we settled down, after a quick shower we left the place and spend our whole afternoon in a nearby shopping mall. Again we came back in the evening, changed our clothes and left the room and returned only by 2.30am in the night. Morning the moment we got up, we left for breakfast (Though they had a decent menu with in where they will get food) and we preferred to stay out until it was our check out time - we packed our stuff and left. It was totally unpleasant and the worst part was the staring of the hotel staff - please we are also human being, let us also live!!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice Budget Hotel"
The room was clean and staffs were very helpful.Location is also good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Bad Hotel"
This is a hole in the wall type of place and the owner is very intrusive..no privacy at all
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
IN
"Budget hotel"
The hotel is nice and the staff are polite and needful.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Marol Residency

"1st worst experience"
07/14/15
This was my very first worst experiences in a guest house. Rude is the word. I was denied the password of the WiFi bcoz the room was booked on my father's name. Can u believe it. He was trying to prove himself correct. My last visit for sure. -ve rating.
"Good budget hotel"
04/27/15 Ravi R Mumbai
A very good option for budget travellers. The room was clean and amenities were provided. Do not be thrown off by the narrow entrance. It is Mumbai after all with all its space constraints. Not recommended for old people who might have trouble climbing the stairs. We got free breakfast too.
"Its gd for that rate"
04/09/15 nani0077 San Diego, California, United States
Its gd budget hotel.near to international and domestic airport.bt little bit mass area . Bt this rate its k..good staff and each room with wifi ................. ...better to stay singles not good for. Families
"Must avoid this place"
12/18/14 sweetySneha bhubaneswar
Hotel Marol residency as its name goes by is not a hotel at all. It is a tattered and dilapidated one storey guest house located in an unpleasant area. We booked for one day seeing the good reviews on Go Ibibo but when we reached we were completely shocked. The awful appearance from outside is such that my first thought was how could this guest house find a place in sites like Trip Advisor? Anyway we reached a bit earlier than check in time. There was no one to carry our luggage. My hubby himself carried up to the first storey through extremely narrow and steep stairway. The unfriendly receptionist told that we are early to reach than check in time and that he would give the room for extra Rs 600. The ugly guest house has only five or six extremely small room. We could spot only a couple of men. Women dont stay there. There is no restaurant, no in-room facility and absolutely nothing there. Without a second thought we decided to leave that place at once without even cancelling the booking. The somewhat cheap price should not tempt you to this awaful guest house. The check-in time is 12 PM and that makes it impossible for even one night stay. Ignore our warning if you want an adventure shock!!!
"Check before booking"
04/15/14 Abhishek M
The tariff given on the site is for single occupancy as the the hotel staff .... Re-Check before you book ...I was charged more than what was posted on the site and given receipt accordingly ... Overall decent hotel and safe stay. You get transport just opposite the hotel .
"Not as good as tariff"
01/25/14 amit420420 Gurgaon
The ambience of hotel is good but needs improvement in breakfast menu and housekeeping services. The TV provided inside room was not working properly. Cafe Marol is a place you wouldnt get bored coming to over and over again. They have plenty of lip smacking dishes to serve. Incidently i was living just stone throw away distance from it, and had the opportunity to indulge in their breakfast almost everyday, some how I so like the omlette they prepare along with the pav, the tea is also very good.
"Highly recommended"
01/06/14 abuChennai chennai
It is not looking good from outside, but it is the right choice for every one looking for a cheap and perfect staying in Bombay . I do not have any complain : nice stuff, clean room , with all amenities and on top of that the excellent location in the heart of Andheri near to the international airport and away from the slum areas. For me I believe , I made the proper selection.
"Another Budget Destination of Mumbai-Close to Andheri"
01/06/14 mybrainscape Ahmedabad, India
This cleanly managed Hotel with only 10 rooms is a budget option for those who are looking for the shorter stay. The staff is supportive & well behaved. Good for business executive who need to take good night sleep & shower.
"Just OK!"
12/07/13 AAJ155 Pune, India
Positives 1)Free internet(Best part) 2)decent and minimal 3)cable tv with loads of channels 4)ac was good 5)hot water facility 6)Connectivity to airport, bus stop. 7)Bargain!!! Easily reduce 500Rs . Refer and compare online costs and go. 8)Good for 1 day stay. Negatives 1)Looks weird from outside 2)Bed bugs( Carry insect repellant) 3)Mosquitoes( Carry All Out) 4)You can hear people talking at the reception the entire time 5)No restaurant. You will have to walk to a restaurant next door but just 1 option. 6)We had asked for water but didn't get any. :( 7)Very small room 8)Won't allow couples at any cost. Even if you want to stay with your sister/brother. They won't. That's dumb and cheap. 9)30min from railway station. (P. S Take a bus instead of a rick you will save a lot. Check on Google maps for bus numbers. Also the availability and quality of best buses is good) 10)Carry your own toiletries. Nothing is provided. 11) I didn't have any study table in my room like they have mentioned :\
"Неплохо"
10/06/14 Наталья Г Sochi, Russia
Как и все гостевые дома Индии, тут не стоит искать что-то супер крутого ) все в принципе не плохо, если бы не перебои с горячей водой и интернетом, белье мы тоже просили заменить, но на вид оно было чистое, просто перестраховка )