All hotels in Mumbai, India
Opp. Seven Hills HospitalMarol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, MumbaiMaharashtra400059India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    2.7
    2.1
    1.6
"Not as expected from pictures"
Not so good hotel if traveling from outside India
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Very honest and lovely staff. Safe place for a girl travelling alone like me!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Archita
"Close to airport"
Comfortable stay, close to airport
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice budget hotel near airport"
Perfect inexpensive hotel for a single traveler on a budget! Though I wouldn't recommend it for an extended stay, it's perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Clean, neat rooms, and exceptionally friendly and accommodating staff. The free WiFi is reliable, and its location near Seven Hills Hospital provides a good landmark for cabs or rickshaws. The only downside is that it's difficult to find amidst the surrounding shops, etc. - you have to go up a set of narrow, steep, easy-to-miss stairs!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"not good enough!"
smaller than expected and no free breakfast. the wifi was so slow. booked for a couple n later learned that couples are not allowed in tje same room! they should have mentioned that in their information.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
IN
"Smelly room and poor state bathroom"
Not suitable for family to stay. Room smelly and bathroom uncleaned and in a very bad state.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
ZA
"Avoid at all cost!!"
pictures up online is much different in reality. room is very cramp. I check in with 2 backpacks and it has already occupied 90% of the walk space. Almost impossible to add another extra bed in a single room. Requested for a non smoking room. was given a room with smell if tobacco smoke. requested for a change of room because of the unbearable smoke. staff insisted that the room has no smoky smell, instead just spray air freshener to cover up the smell. room was very dusty. stayed with my brother who last has an asthma attack 15 years ago. He had one here in hotel room because it was too dusty. Asthma attack leading to airway collapse.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
eujin
"Not worth staying. Better budget hotel nearby"
Picture up online is different from what I seen in the hotel. Room was very cramp. I check in with 2 backpack and it has already occupied 90% of the walk space. Almost impossible to add another extra bed in a single room. Requested for a non smoking room. Was giving a room with smell of tobacco smoke. Requested for a changed of room because of the unbearable smoke smell. Staff insist that the room has no smoky smell and instead just spray an air freshner just to cover up the smell. Room was very dusty. Stayed with my brother who has the last asthma attack 15years ago, had one here in the hotel room because it was too dusty. He had an asthma leading to an airway collapse.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
eujin
"Misleading Advertising"
Friends who live in Mumbai dropped us to the hotel and would not allow us to stay after we saw the standard of the room on offer. The bed was not more than 4 feet long and the entrance is a caged set of stairs leading to a room above a store. It is in a dangerous area during the evening and not suitable for female travellers. I have stayed in some pretty rough places by myself or with other guys, but I wouldn't spend the night there given I was travelling with my partner. Truly cheap and nasty.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Zach
"Try not to recommend the hotel for stay to anyone."
Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....Dirty room, filthy linen, pathetic toilet....
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Had a very bad experience."
Me and my brother booked this hotel, as we were travelling from Cochin to Mumbai for an official purpose. Up on arrival there were so many confusion that they were not ready to accept both of us as we both doesn't have same surname too. Now i am 30 year old, looking at my identity given you can figure out what my age would be and i am saying I am married and that is the reason i got a different surname... How many justification you want??? Whatwas that??? It was rather humiliating. It would be really good if you guys can mention in your room criteria that only husband wife can stay together. In a town like Mumbai still these kind of things exist??? I cant believe. Secondly fearing of some more issues, me and my brother spent very minimal time there so that the hotel people will not stare at us the way they were staring in the beginning. We checked in at around 12.45 noon, after 10-15 minutes of argument we settled down, after a quick shower we left the place and spend our whole afternoon in a nearby shopping mall. Again we came back in the evening, changed our clothes and left the room and returned only by 2.30am in the night. Morning the moment we got up, we left for breakfast (Though they had a decent menu with in where they will get food) and we preferred to stay out until it was our check out time - we packed our stuff and left. It was totally unpleasant and the worst part was the staring of the hotel staff - please we are also human being, let us also live!!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice Budget Hotel"
The room was clean and staffs were very helpful.Location is also good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Bad Hotel"
This is a hole in the wall type of place and the owner is very intrusive..no privacy at all
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
IN
"Budget hotel"
The hotel is nice and the staff are polite and needful.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Leyre
ES

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Marol Residency

"Good at this rate"
04/12/16 0Sunil Ahmedabad, India
In a costly city like Mumbai, it's difficult to find good hotels at cheap rates. 2 of us visited Mumbai for some family reason and just wanted to spend few hours at the hotel so we chose Marol residency which can be booked at a very reasonable cost. We reached at andheri railway station and from there took a metro to Marol naka station which is 5 minute walk from this hotel. Hotel is located exactly opposite to Seven hills hospital. From outside this hotel is not at all impressive, but rooms are really neat and clean. Rooms are tiny in size but good enough for a sleep. There is a small TV (I think 20 inch or less than that) and a small sofa. They have an in house kitchen from where the food can be ordered. You can get all your necessities from nearby shops. Service can be improved. I would not recommend this hotel for families but for business travelers it's very good in small budget.
"1st worst experience"
07/14/15
This was my very first worst experiences in a guest house. Rude is the word. I was denied the password of the WiFi bcoz the room was booked on my father's name. Can u believe it. He was trying to prove himself correct. My last visit for sure. -ve rating.
"Good budget hotel"
04/27/15 Ravi R Mumbai
A very good option for budget travellers. The room was clean and amenities were provided. Do not be thrown off by the narrow entrance. It is Mumbai after all with all its space constraints. Not recommended for old people who might have trouble climbing the stairs. We got free breakfast too.
"Its gd for that rate"
04/09/15 nani0077 San Diego, California, United States
Its gd budget hotel.near to international and domestic airport.bt little bit mass area . Bt this rate its k..good staff and each room with wifi ................. ...better to stay singles not good for. Families
"Check before booking"
04/14/14 Abhishek M
The tariff given on the site is for single occupancy as the the hotel staff .... Re-Check before you book ...I was charged more than what was posted on the site and given receipt accordingly ... Overall decent hotel and safe stay. You get transport just opposite the hotel .
"Not as good as tariff"
01/24/14 amit420420 Gurgaon
The ambience of hotel is good but needs improvement in breakfast menu and housekeeping services. The TV provided inside room was not working properly. Cafe Marol is a place you wouldnt get bored coming to over and over again. They have plenty of lip smacking dishes to serve. Incidently i was living just stone throw away distance from it, and had the opportunity to indulge in their breakfast almost everyday, some how I so like the omlette they prepare along with the pav, the tea is also very good.
"Highly recommended"
01/05/14 abuChennai chennai
It is not looking good from outside, but it is the right choice for every one looking for a cheap and perfect staying in Bombay . I do not have any complain : nice stuff, clean room , with all amenities and on top of that the excellent location in the heart of Andheri near to the international airport and away from the slum areas. For me I believe , I made the proper selection.
"Another Budget Destination of Mumbai-Close to Andheri"
01/05/14 mybrainscape Ahmedabad, India
This cleanly managed Hotel with only 10 rooms is a budget option for those who are looking for the shorter stay. The staff is supportive & well behaved. Good for business executive who need to take good night sleep & shower.
"Just OK!"
12/07/13 AAJ155 Pune, India
Positives 1)Free internet(Best part) 2)decent and minimal 3)cable tv with loads of channels 4)ac was good 5)hot water facility 6)Connectivity to airport, bus stop. 7)Bargain!!! Easily reduce 500Rs . Refer and compare online costs and go. 8)Good for 1 day stay. Negatives 1)Looks weird from outside 2)Bed bugs( Carry insect repellant) 3)Mosquitoes( Carry All Out) 4)You can hear people talking at the reception the entire time 5)No restaurant. You will have to walk to a restaurant next door but just 1 option. 6)We had asked for water but didn't get any. :( 7)Very small room 8)Won't allow couples at any cost. Even if you want to stay with your sister/brother. They won't. That's dumb and cheap. 9)30min from railway station. (P. S Take a bus instead of a rick you will save a lot. Check on Google maps for bus numbers. Also the availability and quality of best buses is good) 10)Carry your own toiletries. Nothing is provided. 11) I didn't have any study table in my room like they have mentioned :\
"Неплохо"
10/06/14 Наталья Г Sochi, Russia
Как и все гостевые дома Индии, тут не стоит искать что-то супер крутого ) все в принципе не плохо, если бы не перебои с горячей водой и интернетом, белье мы тоже просили заменить, но на вид оно было чистое, просто перестраховка )