All hotels in Mumbai, India
JMJ House Orchard Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Staff was great and helped with my many requests through out the week.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"OK, but good for the price"
I stay in hotels 3 nights a week in the US so that is my baseline of comparison. The Beatle was generally OK in every category, but nothing really stands out as really good or bad. The location is excellent in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Mumbai. The breakfast was also really good for a hotel in its price range. The only thing I really disliked is having the toilet and shower in the same stall. Nothing like getting your feet wet to use the toilet to start the morning! Overall, decent value for the price.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014

"Bad"
Some of the staff are good. The person on the reception is unfriendly. We want go back again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Housekeeping"
Vaishali does not know how to behave with guests. Asking someone to pack bags and leave coz other guests are waiting at the reception is shocking.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good and clean Hotel, Excellent location"
Overall good experience. However there is discrepancy about Gym service. They claimed that there is Gym service but it is in the process of renovation so you might be not lucky enough like me.
6 night trip May 24, 2014
2 night business trip May 19, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for The Beatle - Mumbai

"Superb 24x7 Gym"
08/27/15 MonettteMarcelo Philippines
The commercial gym operating 24x7 is free for hotel guests, so it worked very well for me. The room has modern Indian design, it's soo chic! I love the design. The hotel is within Hirandani where restaurants, bars, grocery stores and shopping malls are located. One of "safest" place in Mumbai that I am aware of. Price is reasonable for the service.
"Nice stay while visiting Mumbai on a Business Trip"
08/25/15 pikin_jain Udaipur, India
Booked the room thru RedBus. Staff was kind enough to upgrade me to a suite. Room was quite good and comfortable. Breakfast menu was also good with few options available as per taste. Hotel is very near to Powai market and hence a good option for short business visits considering the tariff charged.
"HUGE scope of improvement"
08/18/15 Ramakrishanan Chennai (Madras), India
I have stayed in this hotel many times as my office is in powai and that is the only reason for choosing this hotel. The staff needs to be motivated to be more customer friendly and proactive. The reception is efficient but the moment you visit their 24x7 Rhythm Cafe you can see clear lack of training/motivation. You have to ask for each and every item to the waiters, they forget to fill/refill water, replenish the food to name few. The rooms are comfortable with all necessary amenities. The WiFi should be free but they charge 200/- for 24hrs and the speed is not appreciable.
"Home away from home !!!"
08/10/15 Azumi L Koreiz, Ukraine
Stayed in mid of june to July for 14 nights . Hotel looks small from entrance but rooms are fantastic and attractive.people played important role clean room with amenties. Reception was always helpful to arrange car at larsen Zahid was caring and helped to get new sim card . Next trip in October will definitely come back to the Beatle
"Dated and Awkward"
08/09/15 Michael R Redwood City, California
Stayed at this hotel for two nights last week. The overall stay was not a good experience and I would not recommend this property unless you prefer the specific location. Everything here feels dated - like it once used to be a nice hotel with great service and fresh and unique rooms. But that must have been a long time ago - now everything feels worn down and old. It started with the check in process - complicated and awkward with too much paperwork. The staff behind the desk was not particularly friendly or welcoming. As a matter of fact, the one suited gentleman working behind the front desk didn't smile ONCE in all of the interactions I had with him. There were awkward, sometimes almost comical moments - when I requested a late check out he placed a call to another gentleman who literally stood across the hallway at yet another desk - the two spoke to each other over the phone while looking at each other - weird - in the end the request was only partially granted and I somehow felt like I just didn't know the secret handshake or code word to get his approval (later the assistant of my company called and got the extended stay without any problem). The other interaction with the front desk service manager was even worse - he flat out lied to me. I had requested a car service for 7pm to the airport, but was ~5 minutes delayed due to traffic - when arriving he told me my car was ready and waiting, but when I came back down from my room, the car was gone. When I pressed him (I was running out of time) he said he sent the car back to parking (???). Then multiple phone calls were placed to get a different car and another employee told me that my car had been sent on another trip. This whole charade cost me more than 20 minutes and the front desk manager never admitted what his colleague had told me. I did make my flight but my new driver had to ask for directions to the airport (!!!) twice. It is hot and humid in Mumbai, but none of the hallways in the hotel are air conditioned. The rooms themselves have air conditioning, but it can only be turned on (separate switch) when the main room switch is activated. So when you arrive in the room it is hot and humid and AC turns of every time you leave. There is also no auto control function so you either wake up too cold in the morning or you can choose to turn the AC off and sweat. Room decor is worn down with many stains on the walls and mold in the bathroom corners - beds were hard as a rock - every surface felt a bit sticky - not sure if that was because of the lack of AC or proper cleaning. Service in the dining room is awkward - every time I went in, no one greeted me or showed me to a table. Even after sitting down for a few minutes, no server would come over and ask for an order. You have to help yourself to food from the buffet and specifically request drinks to be served even though there are 3-4 people wandering around at any given time. Not recommended.
"Loved the place "
08/05/15 Felistus M
Stayed for a long period (3 weeks) . The food was good as much as I was trying to adjust to Indian cuisine. Friendly staff in the Sarfaraz, Lakshman, Anil,Shradha, Guru... Gym equipment were great. I would definitely visit again especially for the service
"Pathetic"
07/22/15 theavidtraveller90 Navi Mumbai, India
This hotel is located in Hiranandani Powai which is probably it's biggest plus. Small reception, small rooms, small bathroom, basically everything in this hotel is small. The pictures provided by this hotel are a complete eyewash. Its probably an image of the ruby room which are 4-5 in total. Might be a good option for business travelers but definitely not for families and couples. Business people might prefer this hotel since it is the cheapest available in the area. Avoidable!
"Business"
07/21/15 moses m
I stayed in this hotel for a month. I enjoyed nice food and hereby appreciate the service of Mr Anil and Mr Sarfaraz. The gym is incredibly nice. I appreciate the professional support I received from Mr Khalid.
"Excellent place for a business trip"
07/06/15 Ideating-traveller New Delhi, India
excellent hotel, clean rooms , good ambience and very delicious food....recommended for a stay on a business trip if you are in this part of the town. Must mention the gym is very good, which is open 24 hours. The SPA is also good. It has good conference facilities.
"Fantastic hotel, beats your expectations"
06/28/15 Ashok S Coimbatore, India
Stayed here during June with my family. Read a lot of reviews and chose this one for its proximity to my office in Powai. Nice and cozy rooms with wooden flooring although I missed carpeted rooms. Other than that very happy staying here. The thing that stands out is the courtesy and hospitality of the staff. Right from the reception staff, restaurant staff, up to the cleaning staff, everyone is focussed on customer comfort. Restaurant is lovely and serves a good variety of food although some may complain about the lack of wide range of items in the menu. The price of food is a lot cheaper than the other hotels in this area and this only can be a deal maker for some budget conscious guests. I had an absolutely lovely stay with no problems whatsoever and would like the thank the staff for their outstanding courtesy extended to me.