All hotels in Mumbai, India
JMJ House Orchard Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Delicious food
Staff was great and helped with my many requests through out the week.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"OK, but good for the price"
I stay in hotels 3 nights a week in the US so that is my baseline of comparison. The Beatle was generally OK in every category, but nothing really stands out as really good or bad. The location is excellent in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Mumbai. The breakfast was also really good for a hotel in its price range. The only thing I really disliked is having the toilet and shower in the same stall. Nothing like getting your feet wet to use the toilet to start the morning! Overall, decent value for the price.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014

average stay
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Bad"
Some of the staff are good. The person on the reception is unfriendly. We want go back again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Housekeeping"
Vaishali does not know how to behave with guests. Asking someone to pack bags and leave coz other guests are waiting at the reception is shocking.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good and clean Hotel, Excellent location"
Overall good experience. However there is discrepancy about Gym service. They claimed that there is Gym service but it is in the process of renovation so you might be not lucky enough like me.
6 night trip May 24, 2014

2 night business trip May 19, 2014
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for The Beatle - Mumbai

"Worst Experience! Should be banned for Ladies. UNSAFE"
02/03/16 Neha_Shr
This is worst experience I have had till date. The reception and the walkway to my room were full of eerie looking people with their eyes on me which made me uncomfortable. the Blue lights in the hallway make you feel like u are entering a bar. A stranger tried to enter my room, I was lucky that nothing happened to me since i pushed him out of my room. The manager was extremely rude Mr Irshad Shaikh, instead of being considerate starting arguing with me that if i dont feel safe in the hotel and want to leave, i Should pay 1 day charges. I did not even stay in the hotel for 15 mins, but since I had prebooked, he wanted me to pay 1 day charges. Was not concerned that there is no safety for women in his hotel. Extremely rude. Please spread the news as whomever I have spoken to had bad experiences at this hotel. Especially unsafe for girls.
"Good but not Great !"
01/25/16 Bari_Kokani Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
This is one of the "with-in budget" hotels in Powai area. You can reach within 30 mins form the Airport, property is located in Hiranandani Gardens which is deemed a posh area in Mumbai. Hotel staff can improve a lot, when I checked in there was nobody who accompanied me, I was told the floor and room number.. I had to explore myself. With nobody to assist and show the room facilities I could not find button to switch on AC and ended up bearing the heat for 30 mins before I called facilities to fix it.. quite unnecessary. Room was neat clean with all required items.. rooms are a bit compact but should be good for 2 adults. You can see Powai Lake from one of the windows, rest open up to neighboring apartments. Buffet spread was very moderate but tasty.. I liked their presentation specially the bottled juices and cut fruits in a bottle.. innovative. Being in the heart of Powai all required shops are walk able.. super market Haiko, KFC, Dunkin Donuts etc.. You must try the food at 101 restaurant.. very tasty. Overall the hotel satisfies the need for a short stay / business travel. I would give it 4/5.
"An average business hotel"
01/13/16 DeepaKarthik Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
We stayed here for a couple of nights. Its got the usuals of a business hotel - well appointed rooms ( a little small - but thats how they generally are), a restaurant. But the unusual was the - partying that happens in the night. For the two nights that we were there - there was rampant partying happening till 12 midnight. With a toddler, it was quite annoying. I could blame it on the person holding the party or the management. I choose the latter since he is accountable to me. Secondly, a more attrocious incident was - I got served a Non-veg dish when I ordered a veg one and my unsuspecting little one dug into it... Overall, an average experience
"Amazing Experience....."
01/12/16 Mel12939 Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
Came through corporate event, buffet for team of 50 was amazing good food, drinks on IMFL, parking was available, good ambience the staff were amazing , they were literally fedup with regards to the amount of noise our team were making :) but excellent fun while dinning !!!!! Kudos !!!
"Good Hotel"
01/06/16 vijay121 Kolkata (Calcutta), India
The location is very good, one of the best place in powai....staffs are very well behaved and the food are just amazing...views are amazing from rooms...they are always at your service on your command...do try it out.
"Good variety in lunch @ Rhythm cafe"
12/28/15 Kiran A Mumbai
The Rhythm restaurant at this hotel is a good option with variety of food for lunch in both veg and non veg categories, with live counters from starters to salads, main course and desserts. Service and ambiance was nice.
"Good room for any business travelers"
12/14/15 JSAJSAJSA Singapore, Singapore
Hotel is not located in the heart of Powai, around 15 mins walk but accessible with the Tuk Tuk with minimal fee. try to get the airport transfers from them than getting a cab from the airport yourself. Not much of a difference in price. Check in/out was pleasant, room is clean and they have a well equipped gym.! The Concierge was not that helpful but can be improved. Definitely a good stay for business travelers
"Birthday Lunch"
12/13/15 nishant2013 Mumbai (Bombay), India
Spent a good time with friend over a meal during afternoon , and also on my bday...staff didnt do anything different but yet enjoyed....just a suggestion to do something special. The food was good and also the live counter was well managed and clean at all times. Washrooms are not clean as always
"Good food and arrangement for family functions"
11/07/15 maneesh s
Organised son's birthday at the restaurant. Amazing variety with a very cooperating staff. All the guests were happy with the arrangement. The buffet is also good and can be ordered with large number of desserts and good variety of vegetarian and non veg options.
"Amazing staff who cannot do enough for you"
11/01/15 mnms97 Worcester, United Kingdom
Truly excellent staff who exceeded expectations from the moment I arrived at 2am and requested a car be arranged for 10:30 am, and the wifi be set up immediately. The whole hotel feels v well managed, which is essential in any hotel. Restaurant had good food, and if the evening buffet was low in any area the staff immediately got some of that food served hot to your table. Chefs very knowledgeable about food and delighted to share information. Room service also v good, huge choice, hot and delicious. Laundry service superb and v reasonable rates c.f. UK (the laundry rate is v reasonable all over India). Housekeeping excellent. Money exchange (at hotel rates) and flight tickets printed and brought to my room. Staff excellent without being sycophantic. I don't hesitate in giving this hotel 5* for all these reasons. Please be aware though that I only saw my room and none of the other rooms. The (commercial) gym on the 4th floor is well equipped and free to hotel guests. The music was incredibly loud when I was in the gym which I found off putting. The music, especially the base beat, could be heard faintly from my lovely room on the 2nd floor - this wasn't a problem but I was pleased not to be on the 3rd floor. I was aware of sounds travelling from other rooms - I could hear the sounds of the TV etc from adjoining rooms. So, please be aware that the hotel was not totally perfect. But I don't hesitate to give the hotel 5* because I had an excellent visit here and believe that the hotel management and staff attitude was superb.