All hotels in Galveston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9550 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77554, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Front desk did not inform us of amenities. Lack of security with accessing the elevators. Anyone can get on elevator and gain access to your floor without a hotel card.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great place for a getaway!"
This hotel is one of the best we have stayed at in Galveston. The location is great and the comfort is excellent.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Timothy
"Nice, quiet and clean stay"
We had a nice quiet stay 4 days and 3 nights! Check-in was great. We had a 1st floor room and we asked to be transferred higher up and the desk clerk was kind and changed our room to a 3rd floor and bigger room.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Apr 3. 2015"
ro9om was great, but location is away from all restaurants or clubs. have to drive everywhere u want to go
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Annette
"AWESOME HOTEL!!"
We were in town for my son's wedding and this was a great place to stay. The hotel is about 5 miles from all the major attractions on the seawall however, it is well worth it. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was in tip top shape. If I had to give any room for improvement it would be that the breakfast sandwich at the Bistro needs more meat. LOL!! Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
ANITA
"I would go there again!"
Our AC didn't work in our first room, and they made it right for us. That says a lot to me.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Home away from Home"
Spring Break 2015 and this Place is a Home away from Home!!! It's near all the main attractions,clean and peaceful. Will stay again
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Erica
"Best in Galveston"
Wonderful visit
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Darrin
"Great overnight stay before boarding cruise"
Wonderful seaside hotel! Two thumbs up!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Lonnie
"Weekend getaway"
It was okay very clean room but was disappointed the bar did not remain open late on Friday or Saturday night. This was an average hotel not a five-star get away
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bryan
"Girls Galveston Getaway"
Wonderful ocean view! Exactly what we expected from the pictures and description online.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Carolyn
"nice hotel for a stopover"
Nice hotel, temperature was a little hard to control but otherwise clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Saved to my favorites"
This hotel is further down on the seawall, away from the chaos, but is still close to all the fun. Nice views of the beach. Stayed 2 nights in 2 different rooms (2 separate reservations). Both rooms were very clean. The beds are super comfortable. The only thing (and this did not phase me and my husband in the least) is that there is no complimentary breakfast, but they do have a bistro in the lobby area. All-in-all quality is perfect for the price. Love this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good service, noisy a/c"
We got the room to sleep in, and about the only real hiccup was that the a/c unit was noisy at first, sounding like a train whistle when it started up. Over time the noise died down to just some rattling. Other than that, the bed was soft, the pillows mixed (I'll bring my own pillow next time I go to ANY hotel), and the people were friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Gerald
"Galveston Mardi Gras"
We wanted to attend the Galveston Mardi Gras and booked this hotel for our stay even though it was quite a distance from the Strand. As it turned out, they had free shuttle service to and from the Strand. The cost of a taxi would have been $30 one way, so a real service. The hotel is beautiful, particularly the pool area. We just couldn't have been more pleased with this hotel!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Brooks
"Family Friendly"
I went alone, and I found the room with one King size bed and pull-out bed to be spacious. My whole family could have been there comfortably.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great hotel. Across the street from the beach."
Great hotel. Wish we could have stayed longer. Rooms were nice, breakfast was good with healthy choices. Staff was friendly & helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
408 Hondo
"Galveston"
The stay was. Rey nice except that we returned to our room at 3 pm our room had not been cleaned.....I feel that by 3 pm I would like my room done.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Hotel Switch-a-roo!"
There are two Marriott hotels that share the same property. One is the Courtyard and the other is their extended stay hotel. We booked the Courtyard and when we arrived to check in, they switched us to the extended stay hotel. We weren't thrilled about about being switched to the extended stay hotel since their beds are really hard. There are no options in the extended stay hotel for a king size bed in the room since they are set up like "apartments". Overall, it was disappointing to be switched at the last minute, especially since we booked in advance and were confirmed for the Courtyard. But since it was just a one-night stay, it wasn't a huge deal. However, knowing they will switch people from one hotel to the other without telling them in advance will definitely be the reason we won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Room was very comfortable. No balcony, but nice view of ocean. Mattress was wonderful. Room was clean and newly furnished. Families would need to watch small children closely at the beach, due to murkiness and strong tides in the water.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice getaway"
The room was beautifully decorated and very quiet. My only complaint was the a/c and or heater was very noisy. Fortunately I travel with a white noise maker so I can sleep well. I would go back again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Danielle
The room was very spacious. My husband, son, and I stayed in a room with a gulf view, one King bed, with fold out sofa bed. Room was very clean. Would not hesitate to book there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Bridget
"Could not believe how efficient this room was"
The staff was friendly or the ones we saw were. No complaints. Hotel clean and appeared well maintained. Had all the conveniences of home. Room service dining was available and hotel was on the beachfront and close to all activities. Bathrooms were large and set up that elderly could get easily in and out of shower. Have only good things to say about this hotel
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
revee
"Awesome getaway"
This hotel was well worth the money spent. The room was clean and quiet; almost like home.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Doris
"A good place to stay."
Great hotel for the price we got. It was a get away for the new year, did not have a chance to use the pool because of the weather, but it looked very nice and clean. The room was very nice with lots of elbow space, did not feel cramped. Bathroom was nice and clean with enough space. My only complaint with the room was the AC unit, It continuously made this annoying sound and the system would not allow me to turn of the unit. On amenities, it would have been nice to have a continental breakfast and especially a pot of complimentary coffee in the lobby. Other then the two packs they give you in your room, you have to pay if you want a second cup at starbuck's prices. On location, We liked being away from the busy eastside of the Island. So much less noise. Overall nice place and we would consider staying here again.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"perfect "get-away""
Besides the room being completely beautiful, it was very clean and super comfortable. I have always loved staying at the Marriott hotels but, this was definitely my favorite stay. We have decided to make this stay and annual thing so we will be back next year! Although, there's only a few things to do around you, we were okay with that because there were no distractions. Our view of the ocean was stunning, as well. We really recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
jessica
"Above and beyond!"
Even though the weather did not work out in our favor we absolutely loved Galveston and the overall experience. The staff was extremely friendly rooms were clean we even had to leave two days early due to a family emergency and they offered to give us a refund for the two days. I highly recommend this hotel and I would gladly stay here anytime!
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Skyler
"Nice & comfortable"
Ok stay... will stay again. Hotel staff very friendly. The check in was easy and fast. The room was cozy but the bathroom could had a little more attention, but was ok. The only con was that the internet was very weak.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island Gulf Front
Dear Lana, Thank you for your review of your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback as it is an opportunity to better our team. We have mentioned your concerns about your stay and are working with our service provider and housekeeping departement to better serve you on your next stay with us!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
lana
"good"
Good
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"New Years Eve Stay"
Great hotel and great location!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Rudy
"Great location but less than mediocre hotel"
Great location but the hotel staff and quality of service was mediocre at best. The room was not very clean, one bed only had one pillow, coffee maker but no coffee and two towels to share with 4 registered guest. I asked the staff numerous times for towels and was told they would send someone.... No one ever came. Also had to take my own trash to front desk since housekeeping showed up late afternoon. The front desk staff seemed bothered anytime I would make a request and don't excpect a greeting when you walk in through the sliding automatic doors.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island Gulf Front
Dear Ms. Eva, Thank you for taking the time to review our your recent stay with us. We appreciate all feedback as it is an opportunity to better our team.The concerns you have brought to our attention have been shared with our staff so that we may use this opportunity to better train our staff. We hope you would visit us again in order to give us a second chance to provide the Marriott standards you have become accustomed to.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Eva
"New, clean, & cozy!"
The four of us stayed very comfortably in this hotel. The view of the gulf from our room was spectacular! This hotel is pretty new and well kept. Our beds and rooms were cozy and very clean. The location is close to all the main Galveston attractions. The next time we visit Galveston, we're definitely staying at this hotel!!
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very modern and clean. Ocean view from our room!"
Easy check-in. Lots of parking. Very clean room. Well decorated. Great view. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
It was very nice and pleasant .
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel. Room perhaps a little smaller than competitors but everything was new and in good order
2 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2014
"Look No Further!"
Quiet and peaceful-could be because of the location (away from the hustle-bustle of the high-traffic areas) Excellent view from our room of the seawall.. Only minutes away from Moody Gardens Beds were very comfortable Bathroom was handi-cap assessible The staff members we saw were very friendly and helpful Rates 10 out of 10 for us!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
SHER
"Very nice"
This was a great hotel. Staff was very friendly. A couple of bathroom fixtures were broken. Other than that the room was very nice.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"My 22 yr anniversary!"
First time staying on the seawall in Galveston, as my wife and I celebrated 22 yrs of marriage! I'm a penny-pincher and we last year stayed at a Super 8 in Kemah-worst experience ever, literally almost got into a fight with buch of people partying through the night, but I again, realize that "you get what you pay for".......and I got just that at the Marriott. Surely, if we want to nit-pic about every-itty-bitty thing, we could find something, but none the less, the stay was fabulous. I only wish I could of stayed another night, but I will be sure to make up for it next go around and I got the Marriott in mind!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
God's Servants
"Moody Gardens trip"
Very clean room and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"I had a great stay will recommend!!!"
I had a great experience felt at home the food was great the employees were very kind and generous and they approached me with a smile
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
bartender
A/C didn't work that great but other than that it was a good stay.
"Great hotel, but power outage common?"
The hotel was great. Very clean and well appointed room. Free covered parking was available. The electric power went out in the early morning for an hour or so. Normally that would not concern me very much, but I had read a previous review that mentioned that happening to them as well.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"recomended"
great
2 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Quincy
"Short Getaway"
Outstanding: this is our second time stayingbhere in our short getaways to Galveston. Perfect
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Emad
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel is right across from the beach we had a seaview room which was spotless. The receptionist Lena was amazing and could not do enough for us. The only downdide was the hotel was fully booked the next night or we would have extended our stay.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very nice employees, beautiful hotel good location"
Our room was great! The property was well taken care of and the staff were amazing! Everyone was very polite and we had every thing we needed. The view was a great one, the only complaint I had has nothing to do with the hotel or staff it was just that the location of this hotel on the Seawall does not have access to the sandy beach only the rocky beach but that was okay we just had to get in our car and drive down the road a bit to get to where we could walk on the beach. The hotel was beautifully laid out with the pool and sitting areas! Would stay again!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Laura Sandoval
"Clean hotel yet........"
The hotel was ver clean yet the staff needs help. We're in town for one day, with a 3yr old in tow, the pool was his priority. We were to the hotel had an indoor and outdoor pool. NOT, only out door. When we arrived we were told the pool that day wouldn't open until 5pm. NOT cool. We were told breakfast was at 6am. NOT, at least not on Saturday. Breakfast is at 7am. We had an event we had to be at at 7. We asked about recommendations for breakfast. We were told they really didn't know about local restaurants. My wife was told they could make her a smoothie in the morning. The morning staff said they were not trained in how to make smoothies. Clean, nice room, not thrilled with the staff. Not staying here again for the money we paid.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island Gulf Front
Let me start by thanking you for your comment of our property. We take each comment as an opportunity to grow and further develop our staff. I want to take this time to apologize to you for the experiences you had at our property. These exxperiences you had , by no means, are the impressions we like to leave upon our guests as a part of the Marriott brand! I can assure you that your comment has been discussed and addressed with the appropriate team members and management personnel. I would like to invite you to give our property another oppurtunity to prove to you that we are a great place to stay! If you would like to give us another chance, please feel free to contact the property directly and any of our Front Office staff will ensure every detail of your reservation.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Lewis Steve
"Great quick get away"
It was very nice. We had a girls weekend & they loved the room. We had the double queen. 4 women and it was plenty of room. All of the amenities were nice. We will definitely be back.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
antonia
We were able to check-in early. The room was great. The bed was very comfortable. And the pool was very clean. Great experience.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Noisy HVAC cut our vacation short"
There is a major problem with the HVAC design that cut our stay short. The window HVAC units were very noisy during moderately strong winds; being along the Gulf, that was all night long. It resulted in a loud, pulsating howl that made bedside reading difficult and sleep impossible. It was not unlike having an open window in a car travelling 70 mph. Staff was accommodating; they moved us from our original room, to no avail. Two other rooms had the same problem. The clerk indicated that they were aware of the problem and attributed it to faulty 'eco-green window units'. I recommend that the HVAC supplier design and implement a solution. Once remedied the hotel will rate as a top notch facility that we would re-visit.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island Gulf Front
Thank you for your review of our property, the Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front. We sincerely apologize that we could not properly accommodate you due to the circumstances surrounding the air conditioning in your room. We assure you that we have discussed your comment with the appropriate departments and that the issue has been addressed. Although we could not accommodate you in the proper manner that you deserve, we would love it if you would give us another chance to prove that our hotel is a great place to stay! Again, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014