All hotels in Berlin, Germany
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereKurfürstendamm 203, Berlin, BE, 10719, Germany, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Overnight stay"
Just an overnight stay, good location with lots to do around it as far as restaurants and stores.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great Neighborhood, Good Hotel."
Air conditioner may be noisy if you are a light sleeper or dealing with jet-lag. Breakfast is nice and reasonably priced for the convenience.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Gokhan
"Good location, not much else"
The hotel is located right on a main street, very easy connections to busses and the subway. The rooms are clean and an acceptable size. However there are a few issues that bothered me: - The internet in my room didn't work for 3 days. I was told that the "company" was fixing it today every morning, alas when I returned in the evening still no internet. I finally had to give in and change rooms where everything worked fine. However it was strange that this was allowed to go on for 3 days without a resolution. I was not offered any apology or compensation for the lack of basic internet service that I had paid for. In any case when the internet worked it was very slow, only good enough for mail. - You get a small sized comforter which barely covers your body. When I asked for a double size I was told this was the usual custom in Germany, even if you're a couple! As if I've never traveled in Germany before. - There are 4 English TV channels, all news but not even CNN! So I would only recommend this hotel if you get a budget price, otherwise you can do better. I've only raised my score to 3 stars for the staff who were very polite and nice(however couldn't resolve said issues).
Response by Best Western Plus Amedia Berlin Kurfuerstendamm
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your comment. We are really sorry, because of your internet problems but hope that you enjoyed your stay in berlin and our hotel at all. We are happy, if you give us a second chance to show you our engagement. BEST regards Insa Ameline Bernotat Front Office Manager
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Ahmet Tulpar
Wonderful hotel with friendly and helpful staff, extensive breakfast choices, great location. The room was well laid out even though a little on the smaller side. I will stay here again.
Response by Best Western Plus Amedia Berlin Kurfuerstendamm
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your wonderful coment. It is good to hear that you enjoy your stay in our Hotel with the friendly stuff and extensive breakfast buffet. We are happy to welcome you in future. BEST regards Insa Ameline Bernotat Front Office Manager
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Parker
"New Years in Berlin"
While the hotel was centrally located for shopping and tourist destinations, the air handler in my room was extremely loud which kept me up all hours of the night. When I asked to moved to another room the hotel staff said that they were going through some maintenance issues and that all rooms were having the same problem. The hotel staff offered me a coupon for a free drink as compensation.
5 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Lloyd
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel was clean all the time. we got 4th floor. the only thing that made me feel un-comfort is the noise of the air conditioner. we got a great service from the staff and all of them were very nice with us.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great location,value for money. Comfortable"
Enjoyable . close to many interesting sites and stations. No suprises. Wonderful staff jennifer anita and nabila and intern. I was really happy. Great breakfast
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Shimshon
"Generally a very good experience"
Aside from a few minor quibbles, I enjoyed my stay at Best Western Amedia. The neighborhood is terrific with lots of good, reasonably-priced restaurants. I particularly enjoyed the restaurant that adjoins the hotel. There are some fast food places in the area and I was happy that they were German fast food places, not American chains. I particularly enjoyed walking down the side streets running off the Ku'damm. Some of the elegant old apartment buildings were stunning. I wish I knew the history of these buildings. They look very old but, of course, Berlin was leveled in WWII. The shower was great. The room furnishings were functionally OK, but looked at little cheap. The bath area featured a trendy bowl-type lavatory, the design of which was conducive to splashing water all over the rather cheap-looking counter-top. The breakfast buffet was OK to good. In my room, there was a coffee-making arrangement sort of hard-wired to a very small bedside table. It was useless to me and that small bedside table would have better served as a place to put my eyeglasses, the book I was reading, and my mobile phone. The beds featured the German-style sheet/comforter combination that I have yet to learn to use effectively. (I'm either too warm or too cold.) But these are all minor quibbles about what is basically a very good hotel. It's very good where it counts -- very quiet despite being on the Ku'damm and the climate control system is quiet and effective.
"Nice hotel in a great location"
Great location with many good restaurants close-by. Short walk to U-Bahn, S-Bahn or bus. Bus to airport is across the street. The hotel and rooms are nice and comfortable. The Spanish restaurant on the first floor is convenient and good. The breakfast buffet is good but a bit expensive (EUR 15).
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Berlin is Berlin"
Great time in this wonderful City.
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
jorge h
"Mitch's get-a-way"
The hotel office staff was wonderful, I.E., providing traveling/touring info. Had to call twice for room "make up", resulting in half cleaning.
4 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Creal
It was a very impersonal, large hotel, but the price was quite good. I am paying over twice the price for a small, dark, but charming room in Rome.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Excellent Location and Experience, Great Value"
We were they for 3 days, awesome location in the middle of restaurants and shopping. Very close to all transportation , close to airport (20mins). walking distance from major sight seeing. friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pass on Amedia Ku'damm"
This was a very frustrating hotel to stay at. As many people have stated, the escalator up to the front desk only functions one-way and it's a coin flip whether it will be in the direction you want. Allegedly, the escalator will change directions if you stand on the platform but I could not get it to work a single time and I also watched many other guests fail at this as well. The hotel also seemed short-staffed as waits at the front desk were sometimes long, even with the *bartender* helping them out. The room was not comfortable or pleasing (at least the bed was). Hotel staff had alerted me that the phone lines were down throughout the hotel upon my arrival and this was never fixed during my three-night stay. The thermostat would not adjust no matter what setting I attempted to use. Guest services had to come to my room to reset my safe because it was not working properly. The "stylish" basin of the sink was poorly designed and water went everywhere, nor had any pull valve to stop water from going down the drain. The bathroom had nowhere to hang towels or clothes to dry. The channel selection on the television was horrendous, unless you only want to watch news or money business channels. Honestly, the only reason this hotel does not get a "1" rating is because it wasn't a run-down motel. However, I've stayed in nicer motels than what this hotel offered. There are plenty of other hotels around Ku'damm and I suggest looking elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"This hotel is more like 5 stars rather than 4!"
The housekeeping staff works really hard to keep the hotel clean. My room was immaculate; sheets smelled fresh, carpet was spotless, and the bathroom did not have any stains, including water stains. Wifi was free and worked very well, TV had English channels, the walls were thick enough that I did not wake up at night, the decor of the room was very cute, and the AC worked well. No complaint. Will be staying here the next time I visit Berlin!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Red X
"Loved staying in this hotel."
It was like staying in Berlin's version of 5th Avenue in NY. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable, transportation was easy and only 20 minutes in a bus from the airport. My only complain is that they didn't have more English channels available in the TV.
3 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
Victor
Would not recommend for business folks. Desk folks know too little about technology & facilitating travel around the city. They are not very gracious.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Eileen
Overall, I stayed at Amedia 5 times during the last 12 months. Great value for your money, most of the staff is friendly and helpful; in my recent experience, I come across a receptionist who was a bit hostile. However, the manger is great, the second receptionist was great and the night receptionist was helpful. You can't have perfect service everywhere, but Amedia has been consistently great and it is the number one pick for me while staying in Berlin. Breakfast is overpriced at 15 euro, so I eat outside - I think that 10 euro is more than appropriate. The blankets are super small even in quin beds which is annoying and gets cold.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"matthew , los angeles , california"
good location , not far from the zoo and berlin attractions , restaurant below charges 3 euro for a hot water the restaurant is called el dorado.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
MATTHEW
"Great location, very good staff"
We were on vacation with the family. This was our first time in Berlin. We were all very happy with the location, staff, room and the hotel overall. We were also very close to the underground system which made it very easy to reachto the other parts of the city.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Emin
"Excellent hotel close to everything!!!"
I stayed here for 8 nights and loved it! The room and furnishings were clean and very comfortable. I slept so good I missed some appointments! The staff was always very helpful and I had everything I needed at this hotel. My room was on the Ku'damm side, so it may have been a bit noisy for some but it didn't bother me at all. Even with the late night motorcycle racing I still slept with the windows open. You may not be so tolerant. I highly recommend this hotel. It's in the middle of everything and the bus and U-bahn stops are VERY close. Great deal!
8 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Excellent location for business or pleasure"
I stayed at this hotel, not only is it conveniently located on a major street. It is footsteps from transportation, restaurants, bars and shops. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms look exactly like the website, they were clean and beautifuly decorated. I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Sacha
"Great price for a very nice hotel"
I got this hotel as a last minite stay and got a great deal. Inexpected it to be less than wonderful but it was much nicer than I expected.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Awesome location, nice and clean rooms.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
great location, friendly staff, breakfast a bit expansive. good quality for budget
4 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"nice place. would stay again."
Other than a few issues with Internet access as they were doing system upgrades, the hotel was ok. 1 night of no Internet was difficult for work reasons. I also would recommend parking in a garage close by rather than the hotel in order to save 15€/day on parking.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
maris
Only downside was that housekeeping tried to enter the room at around 8:30 am, which seems unreasonably early to me, especially without any advance warning. I might have felt differently if the hotel reception had informed me of this practice when I checked in.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Excellent city hotel!!!"
Brand new hotel, in the centre of the city, with a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. Great hotel restaurant "El Dorado", with normal prices in comparison with other restaurants in the area. Clean rooms with comfortable bed. It is very close to the metro station (a block away, almost 200m). Bus 109 from airport Tegel to the Zoo is crossing Ku 'damm and the bus station is almost outside the hotel. You can go to the airport with one single ticket (costs 2,60 euro) very easily.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Theodora
"Very nice for a good price"
The hotel was very nice for a good price and the location was very good.
8 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Small room. Good service."
Nice place. Very good service from the front desk people. Good food at the restaurant. My only complain is about the room. The view was pretty bad, to a parking lot... nothing interesting. The room was very small, quite different from the pictures. We arrived one day late because a flight cancellation and the hotel didn't reimburse anything. The doors system going from the elevator to the floor is confused, inconvenient and insecure. Small elevators. Nice bathroom. The room was OK but I think for the same money, or something similar, we could find a better place, with a more confortable room.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Great location - couldn't be better!"
Small,clean hotel.Great Wifi with no problems.Comfortable bed,rooms are a bit small but that was not a big issue.Room service menu is limited,but that should not be a Hindrance as the perfect location on the Kudammm next to metro stops and walking distance to the Zoo means you have innumerable kababs,kurrywirst and fast food joints open till late in the morning! Lots of supermarkets too.Depending on which direction you go,you can even find quaint coffee shops or romantic candlelit restaurants! All this made food options cheap,easy and always available.Commuting was an absolute ease- in 5 mins you had access to all kinds of metro lines!The bus to and from Tegel airport stops right in front of the hotel! It was my first time in Berlin,but location made it so easy to get everywhere.for jiggers- the tiergarten is 10 mins walk- it's like being in Central Park!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Amazing stay, very cool"
I love this hotel and stay there a lot. The rooms are comfortable, the ceilings are very high, design rocks, you can immense amount of light in your room, you get free unlimited landline calls (check with reception anyway) and the list goes on. The free internet access is very fast and the LED TV quality is very good, viewable from any angle (and you can adjust the angle as well). The hotel gives you lots of privacy while at the same time provides good service. It could easily pass as a 5* hotel if it had a minibar :) Anyway, if you want to stay on in western part of Berlin, this is one of the best 4* hotels there.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Annita Niori
"Nice hotel but less facilities in room,"
Nice and clean hotel but no facilities in room , no refrigerator , no slipper, nothing in bathroom just a shampoo that was fixed in the wall and when i asked for slippers the staff laughed and told me we don t have any, never go to this hotel once more
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
mojgan
"One of my favorites in Berlin"
I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have never been disappointed. This is one my favorite hotels in Berlin, as it offers a convenient location on Ku'damm, veru high ceilings, positively designed rooms. (And each room has an individual geographical name and a very nice wallpaper depicting that area. e.g. if your room says Bosnia, you will have a wallpaper with a wonderful Sarajevo scenery). There is also a very nice bar downstairs and numerous other bars and restaurants, including Hard Rock cafe, Maredo, Vapiano. The rooms have very high ceilings and huge glass windows, bringing in lots of light. The windows can be opened too. Free wireless access is very fast and the TV quality is good, making is comfortably watchable from the desk as well as from the bed. The hotel is a brilliant fit for romantic or business travelers. The in-room safe is big enough to fit a laptop in it, not that you would need to :) The only down-side may be that there does not seem to be minibar in the room, but this has never bothered me. All in all, beautiful hotel you could easily give five star rating if it had a full-fledged room service and slightly more amenities. The hotel is far superior to the most other four star hotels in Berlin.
3 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Harry and Erica
"Good deal for good location"
The hotel has some nice modern conveniences, like air conditioning and free wifi in rooms. The staff was friendly and helped me when there were problems with the internet. The hotel has a bit of a big, impersonal feel, but that can be nice, too. I must say that the hotel was really quiet, even though it is right on Ku'damm. There are some great restaurants a block away on Savignyplatz.
5 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice and cool boutique hotel"
This hotel is a nice place to stay. Near cool places to eat. The staff was friendly. Very helpful to this tired traveler
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
jose
"Perfect location on the Kur-Damm.Price was great"
Stayed 5 wonderful nights in a new hotel with a perfect location.Will definately return,hopefully very soon!!!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
alan
"Great place to stay, friendly staff"
I would definitely like to stay there gain!!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Modern hotel well located in Berlin"
Well-priced and located on a great street that is convenient to tourist buses and shopping. Very clean.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Close to the u-bahn and shopping"
I had a lovely stay at the Amedia hotel. The restaurant next door had good food, and the location was great.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
The hotel is in an excellent location and the Internet it is Free
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
sam
"In the heart of the shopping district"
This hotel was very nice. We stayed here three nights. Our room was small, but very clean and comfortable. The hotel is in the middle of the Kurfürstendamm shopping district. Great if you like high end and clothes shopping. Mostly window dressing if you're not into that. If you don't get breakfast at the hotel, be aware that you are a LONG way from a bakery. Like taking a metro long way. But the hotel has a bus stop literally in front of the hotel and is only a block from the metro. If you feel like walking a little more, it's about a 10-15 minute walk to one of the larger metro stations, Zoo Station. Obviously, it's also close to the zoo. We needed a taxi the morning we checked out because we had a really early flight. We asked the reception desk to call one and the taxi was literally at the door in 2 minutes. Awesome service!
3 night family trip May 12, 2014
Christine E
"Berlin"
Overall Good Location But Friday Night Did Not Sleep. Room Was On The 3Rd Floor Facing Front. Noisy With Constant Groups Of Parties.
3 night trip May 14, 2014
Virginia
"Excellent hotel on the Fur-damme"
Hotel Amedia is about 10 minutes from the TXL airport of train station. The lobby is on the second floor. We received a room on the top floor which increased our city view. Beds were very comfortable, room spacious with colorful photo enlargement pictures on the back wall. Bathroom clean and fairy new. The staff were very helpful with umbrellas and also with helping to charge my I-phone since my charger was lost/stolen. Reception was also helpful and knowledgeable in giving directions to sites and travel. Hallmark of a great hotel. Location the Furstendamme (sp) road, the main fairway for times past, is easily approachable and desired location.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Great location, good price"
Located in the heart of the Ku-damm shopping district - nice place, interesting decor.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Don R
"Great Trip"
We had a blast while staying in Berlin. Our stay at Amedia Hotel was very enjoyable. It was very comfortable and close to the metro. We wished we had stayed closer to where all the historical attractions were, but overall we were very satisfied.
3 night family trip May 3, 2014
"Short Trip to Berlin"
Awesome! Hotel was very nice! Also nice restaurant right in front/part of the hotel. Free Wifi was included, great price, great amenities. Even had FREE phone service to many other countries including the US. Was nice to be able to call friends and family back home and tell them about my adventures. Hotel is located pretty far from many sites you might want to see in berlin, such as WW2 sites and the Berlin Wall, but not to far from subway stations to bring you where you want to go. However if shopping is your thing, you can't get much better than this hotel. Fancy designer shops all up and down Kurfurstendamm!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
traveler
"very good hotel"
overall I was very pleased with the hotel, everything was okay, good location, far from most must see sights but with options of public transportation to get there directly. amazing location to shop: all the great brands were there and lots of options for restaurants. The room was very clean and modern, breakfast was very good (that was the only meal I had at the hotel) although it was expensive. overall I would recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Close to shopping and dining"
There was no pillow menu nor complimentary toiletries. I kind of counted on both those things as Euro pillows tend to be thin and feathery and I didn't want to carry a lot of toiletries. Other than that, things were as advertised. Staff was helpful, room was clean. Good to have free wi-fi and movies after a long day. The hotel is not close to most of the sights but the Ubahn and Sbahn make it possible to get everywhere, easy and fast. Sunday, most everything was closed so the neighborhood is very quiet.
5 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Kate
"Great City Center Location"
We enjoyed the great location and the ease to use public transportation nearby. The hotel is clean, safe and spacious and the rooms were surprisingly quiet. We had a great time!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014