All hotels in Warsaw, Poland
Grzybowska 45, Warsaw, Masovia, 00-844, Poland, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff was fantastic. They offered ideas of where to go, they stored our baggage after we had already checked out which was such a lifesaver. The location was great, near delicious restaurants, a grocery store, and close to the main square and old town.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Family trip"
It was fine. Parking was a hassle, but that is expected n that area.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Wendy
"Fine for overnight"
The website was confusing as it said an airport shuttle was available.But there is no regular airport (Chopin) shuttle; it has to be ordered special. I specifically booked the JM Hotel as I thought there would be a shuttle to the airport. As it was I took a taxi which I could have done from anywhere.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Trudy
Nice room, nice view, clean bathroom. Good experience, can recommended for everybody.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Great room. Great bed. Great staff. Quiet and close to everything. Not near Old Town but it is touristy anyway.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Opre
Good place for a business traveler. Great value for price. Thin room walls, but other than that, no complaints. For tourists, a long walk from the Old Town, but easily doable for those in good shape.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Walking distance to main train station"
Nice hotel and courteous service. Very nice rooms with great view.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Alfonso
"Great Warsaw Hotel!!!"
Its a great hotel, very big room. All top service. Very happy!!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Luis
"nice hotel if you like altitudes"
Nice room, cool area, liked the altitude, nice view of Warsaw.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
BS
Room was of excellent layout and cleanliness, but had two glaring problems. Checked In at 8pm and room was Hot. Wanted to run A/C to cool room while at dinner, but can't run electricity without card in room activator. Returned at 11pm to a Very Hot room that Never cooled down. Left at 5am for airport, and room still Hot. Not being able to run A/C while gone and horribly inefficient system resulted in a very dissatisfied stay.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
B. Marshall
The hotel was the one of good hotel i've ever stayed...
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel, and very nice person"
I was there around 10 pm. It was raining, but the reception girl still come out of hotel with me and tell me how to find train station and restaurant. They try their best to fulfill your requirements, even you didn't pay so much for that. Very good place for overnight in Warsaw. I am not going there for business, but at least I saw everyone is just happy. And must to say, the room is very clean. The bed is very comfortable, not too hard, not too soft.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Sun
"Nice view, cold rooms without heater"
The hotel is very nice. We got a room one of the top floors and enjoyed the view. There was a lot of constructions going on near the hotel that was not nice and even though we were there in late June, the room was very cold and when we asked about heating, they said there is no heating!
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2014
"Service level need improvement"
The hotel room is clean and spacious. But when comparing with the services on other 2 hotels I stayed during this holidays. There is credibly room for improvement.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Raymond
Excellent location and very clean and comfortable
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Jan
Hotel was great, location was great, food was great and staff was friendly and spoke & understood English great. Had a nice stay there & would stay there again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Had a great stay at this hotel. The rooms are large and very clean. My room was on the 25th floor and the view from the window is pretty amazing. My only complaint is regarding the water pressure, it's not constant and so the water temperature keeps fluctuating back and forth.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
Itamar
"Close to everything"
Very conveniently located. Many things are within walking distance or a short cab ride. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip May 12, 2014
"family reunion"
My stay was excellant. The staff was friendly, helpful and patient with a none Polish speaker.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Steve Lewandowski
"It's second time during this trip we stayed here."
When we choose the hotel second time where to stay we where glad to choos again this one. They don't have parking for the hotel but there was a place right in front of hotel where you can park the car for free. Also the food in resturant was good.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Gloomy room but quite spacious"
A solid three star. Cons: low and unstable water pressure -- bad shower. Very dark and gloomy interior. Small windows. Pro: Good value for the money if a three star is acceptable.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"close to the Old Town of the city"
the room was great and the location was awesome, the only little trouble was the bed was a little tough to get a good night sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Great value and located close to Museum of the Rising and bus service to Old Town and Centrum. Good Italian restaurant right around the corner, and very good traditional Polish restaurant in the next block. Very large rooms in the deluxe double category.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Bizarre Garage Experience, Bad Customer Service"
This hotel advertises and states in its description that they offer free wireless Internet. I had to change two room and check a few others and even after that my Internet connection stopped working the second day of my stay. They seem to not bother about it and their inexperienced and untrained staff just reply that the Internet will be available in 10 minutes. When you call back they say it will be available in 20 minutes, and after that they just don't have any explanation and stare at you bleakly! I had to call Hotels. com to complain about this and I was reimbursed for the stay in this hotel since they did not offered what they claimed they will - Internet connection. Another major inconvenience was the garage parking. The garage entrance is located on the other side of the hotel, in another street and they do not have any key to swipe in order to open the garage gate nor is there any inter-phone to contact the reception. They told me that I need a cell phone on me and that I have to call them to open the door. Otherwise I would have to leave the car on the pedestrian walkway, walk around the building and onto the next street to enter the hotel and ask them to open the garage gate, then walk all the way back and drive the car into the garage. I traveled all over Europe and parked my rented car in hotels, but this is the most bizarre thing I ever encountered! The hotel is clean and OK. I would not stay in it again.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good Business Hotel"
I chose this hotel as better value than the hotel chosen for a Congress, yet it was only 5 minutes away on foot. Very convenient for the central station nearby.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
needs an elevator. you shouldn't have to walk up four floors with luggage.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Highly recommended"
A 3-5 star hotel. I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget with high class taste. I'm at the last leg of my vacation trip and this was a great surprise for me. Clean, spacious and convenient. A high class hotel with a 'Motel 6' price tag.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Nice hotel well ubicated"
Very good breakfast, nice staff and very good value for the price. Located near from the major attractions, not at a walking distance but with easy access by bus or taxi.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
ken
"Poor service good premises unworthy of 4 stars"
Property is quite new and finished to high standard. Windows that do not open even a fraction are archaic nowadays. But that is the least of their problems. Surly door opening guy is probably best at service they have. The desk staff seemed undertrained - to be kind to them and reacted in off-putting/indifferent manner. Guests arriving earlier than 2 PM check-in time were simply turned away. here was no effort - normal in 4-5 start locations - to offer to find a room tat might have been cleaned already, looking after luggage, showing where people could wait etc.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
"nice rooms"
Great price for high quality rooms: rooms have a very contemporary and complete suite appeal. Little off beaten path, but not so far either. Can't beat the value for a long stay. Will stay agiain if I can get similar rate.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
BL
I would definetely stay in this hotel again, despite the fact that the people at the reception are not too professionals. I arrived to the hotel at 4:00 p.m. and my room was not ready. I asked the girl when the room would be ready, and she said she did not know. Check-in at the hotel is 2:00 p.m., and I was standing there from 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. Only when I said that I would cancel out the room she moved things around quick and my room was ready within 3 minutes. Despite all this I still recommend this hotel because the rooms are spotless and huge. It is a very comfortable hotel and also a bargain. Breakfast is not included but you should consider it, especially if you like having at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Coffee anywhere in Poland is expensive, so the buffett breakfast at the hotel is worthy. I walked to the old town, it takes about 20 minutes for a fast walker, and I walk slow. One night I ordered some food from the hotel restaurant around 2:00 a.m. and they delivered it fast. It was a great meal and very affordable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Raul
"unbielivable"
for expedia rate -unbelivable bargain.It is not downtown but you can work 20 min.Excellent spacious room with a coffie -maker and water supply plus amazing set of towels in the bathroom.Room service everyday.Plus unexpensive rideto the airport:35 zloti.Grab this apartment.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Zoya
"easy walk to Warsaw uprising museum"
spacious, clean, good wifi connection in the room, breakfast not included
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"quality and comfort"
I liked a lot my stay in this hotel, at the 27th floor, with a panorama view at the surrounding neighborhood. when I asked for a room in one of the highest floors the reception was absolutely helpfull. cleanliness of the room and comfort perfect.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
christos
"nice hotel near the centre of Warsaw"
We stayed just one night in a family room. It's a typical 4 star hotel in a very convenient location, near the central railway station. The rom was very clean with nice furniture and the staff was very polite.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
mary
"Great stay at JM Apart Hotel"
Very comfortable for the price. I did not expect the room to be so spacious and the staff to be so friendly.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"New hotel. Great price!"
My wife and I were very impressed with JMApart. The office staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and new. We even had our requested queen bed which has been somewhat of a rarity here in Poland. The room also had a good AC, which would be nice in the summer. I know some Polish but the office staff seemed very fluent in English. The only complaint we had was that the "tech specialist" was a bit of a grouch. We couldn't get our lights to come on even after we had inserted our card into the special slot just inside the door so the office ladies called him up to help us. All he did was show us how easy it was for him to do it and left. I had to call him back to explain to us how he tweaked it to get the finicky contraption to work.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Convenient to Central Train Station"
Helpful staff and simple check in process. No problems at all. Room was comfortable and quiet. Would stay there again next time in Warsaw.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Business traveler hotel with a few problems"
Hotel was very new and appeared nice on first impression. However, I had some problems such as the internet didn't work on my floor. The hotel staff didn't provide much help and it was never fixed. Also, the shower didn't drain and almost flooded. For some reason my room was also missing a coffee maker and a stocked minibar. I was only staying one night, otherwise I would have asked for another room. The hotel obviously caters to business travelers.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2013
"Great Value in Warsaw"
PM Apart Hotel is new and pretty awesome. We usually do not get to stay on the 24th floor of a high rise when we book for a discounted rate in a major city. The hotel, overall, was great with above average service. There were, however, some negatives with our stay. The room was obviously new yet some things were awkwardly placed in the room (ie: dresser behind the bathroom door) and some simple things did not work right (ie: the shower had sliding glass doors that would not close, effectively leaving a small lake in the main bathroom). Included wifi with strong signal was a plus though they did not offer breakfast included as some of their similar competitors did. The hotel is located to many mass-transit (bus) lines making connection to the rest of the city very easy, and is located only about 1 mile from the Centralia station. Overall a great stay and we would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2013
LordTanle

"value for money"
excellent value for money.. location was not ideal if you are foucuaing your sightseeing on the old town (although very close to Rising Mueseum - which was very good) .. if using this hotel just add in cost of taxi for return journey late at night (they are cheap)
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
william
"Meh"
Nothing fantastic. Room was old, but view was nice. Bed was hard as a rock.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel in central location"
A little dark due to small window but amazing views, very clean, comfortable, and very well priced.
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great hotel & great value"
Wonderfully clean hotel offering excellent value for money and spectacular views of the city. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Ian
"Plenty of space, but not practical"
Was in a large suite, but the couch was obviously missing. Could not watch the TV from the bed as it was essentially in a separate room (or the couch, since it was missing). The lighting in the room was also very minimal, could not work from the room after dark. There were also very few outlets to charge devices, and none by the bed for easy phone charging.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Cassandra
"almost perfect"
Everything is on very good level for reasonable price. Professional service, comfortable inside parking, good choice for breakfast and so on. There were only two disadvantages - difficult to find a hotel from main street, difficult to get to reception with baggage because of too many guests in a hall sometimes.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"LOVELY big modern hotel"
From thi minute we arrived we were treated great,staff couldnt do enough for you.Spotlesly clean ,modern hotel,great food.If your thinking of visiting warsaw dont look past this hotel and very reasonably priced
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
big clarky
"Everything was easy"
Walking distance to the Uprising Museum, Teater, and many restaurants. About 25 zloty taxi ride to old town. Reception was friendly and checked me in quickly. They knew Warsaw very well and answer my questions about attractions. The Astoria restaurant was reasonably priced for a hotel, and they had a nice dinner menu selection. Buffet breakfast was also tasty and plentiful, 50 zloty. Everything about the hotel was clean and in good order.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Surfy
"Could have been better"
It is clean but requires better control of the air conditioner.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014