All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here820 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"birthday tripp"
The posh is probably the best stay hostel in Miami. Perfect location near the beach, and a good happyhouer is included 7-8 every night at the whitelaw. Perfect start before a good partyn8. good outside pool area on the rooftop. The staff almost everybody were werry kind and helpful. Untill i was kicked out bye a spannish manager buy talking too loud in the lobby. some people have social service and some dont. im traied in management manny years. but this women got no manners. but in the hole stay i shall recomed posh. dont forgett its an hostel soo you share things with a hole lot off lovlly people.
6 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Mats Untolahti
"The place to stay"
I'm so so so glad I selected this Hostel to stay at. Being a college student on a budget, but still wanting to give myself the best of the best, Posh South Beach Hostel was "IT"! The facility was beautiful, exquisite, and extremely secure. The staff members were all extremely nice and helpful. The housemaids were helpful in anyway they could be to the guests. I had a great nights sleep every night. Everyone who stays there are either sleeping or getting ready to go out, so theres barely anyone around to bother you or keep you up. I did make a few new friends, specifically the person who slept on bed above mine, and also the people who slept in my area. I so look forward to staying at Posh when I visit Miami this summer, and in the future.
6 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Avoid"
if you're on the fence about whether to stay at a hostel, don't do it. That being said, it's probably on the nicer end of hostels, except that there are 20-30 ppl staying in each room. The pictures overplay how nice the place is. The showers aren't bad, but there's absolutely no privacy. You will have bruised knees from the tiny bathroom stalls, and I'm 5'3''. You also can't even tell this place exists from the outside. There is no drinking water, which is a bit ridiculous, not that big an expense... Finally, you hear everything all the time: people showering, stomping about, opening and closing their lockers which are on the bottom of the bunk beds, and more. Also the ceilings are very low and you can't sit up straight in the bunk (again I'm a small human being at 5'3''). There are also some weirdos staying here: older women and men that just look like drifters. If you're not absolutely broke, splurge a bit and find a hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Lyubov
"South Beach Hostel"
I have stayed in several hostels and this was definitely the cleanest and you cannot beat the location.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Awesome"
Had the time of my life! Met so many amazing people from the hostel
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Not if you want a good nights sleep or privacy."
It was hard to find, check in was tedious and it was obnoxiously loud all night long with people coming and going, being very ignorant of others trying to sleep. They do not monitor the noise etc. I've stayed at hostels before that were a lot better run.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Dawn
"Posh is right"
Exactly what the name says, a posh, cool looking hostel. Only weird thing is the adress leads to a store, you have to ask some guy for info and go in through the back, but pretty nice once you get there. Plus, you're in South beach by then, life is good.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Pedro
"Simple, Inexpensive South Beach Lodging"
The Posh South Beach Hostel is a great little place to stay if you find yourself in need of inexpensive lodging in South Beach. The hostel is in a prime location on Collins Avenue, within easy walking distance of great attractions and night life. Inside, we found the hostel to be clean and comfortable, as much as a hostel can be. The staff members were all very helpful and extremely friendly! A few things to note: -The hostel is NOT easy to find. Due to some strange regulations, they are not allowed to put a sign for the hostel on the front of the building in which it is located. Additionally, the main entrance for the hostel is on the side of the building down an alley. This caused a lot of confusion for us, as we arrived at night. -The shared rooms are very large, so don't expect a lot of privacy. -The advertised free breakfast is nothing more than a basic continental offering. It will be fine if you're a light eater, but if you crave big meals in the morning, you'll want to go elsewhere. All things considered, I would certainly stay at this property again!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"I hated this place!"
This site lead us to believe this place was actually a hotel... Huge waste of money!
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Sterling
"Nice Hostel, Reservations Problems"
The relatively high-priced Posh Hostel fixed problems noted from my previous stay. On this visit, however, Posh cancelled my 3-nite prepaid reservation, then rebooked me, doubling the price of my stay. Posh now also tacks on an additional $20-per-nite resort fee. Do not arrive late or you may lose your bunk and/or much of your money.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"GREAT EXPERIENCE GREAT HOSTEL"
Posh South Beach Hostel by far is the best Hostel i've ever encountered. It was my first time staying at a Hostel and I can't lie I was a little nervous because of the reviews I read about people items becoming missing in most Hostels but not this one this Hostel was GREAT...The price was great location was great I can't really say nothing bad about this Hostel. The Front Desk Agent Juan was a great pleasant helpful employee. I refer anybody who is willing to stay in a Hostel to pick this one. They offered free happy hour from 7-8 doing the stay offered breakfast had a stove and refrigerator for storage...EXCELLENT CHIOCE
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Warren
"Excellent hostel"
Very nice hostel right in South Beach. Great free shuttle to and from the airport which sabes a bundle of money. Staff was excellent and helpful. Felt safe at all times. Nice to share rhe kitchen. Shared bathrooms weren't a problem.
4 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Theresa
"Special experience"
We stay there for only One day, we did not notice in the beginning that we are going to share room with others. But the surrounding is good. They have only three rooms. One is for 8 person, another is for 20 person, and the other is for 30 person. The breakfast is also very good though. The location is very closed to the beach. It is a challenge to find the entrance of the hotel because we didn't see any sign outside the building. And you need the code which you will not know unless you ask people there to get into the building...
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Chien
"Very nice convenient hostel. .. good price"
I would recommend it to my friends.. Overall very satisfied I definitely will go back. the only reason I didn't give 5 stars was for the bathroom: very nice and modern design but it is a public bathroom and it needs a better clean job
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
cranky travelle
"No good experience"
To much noise. You can not sleep well. It's too narrow, I can not sit on my bed. And also the wifi is really slow.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Quinn
"New experience"
Was an interesting experience- hostel was great, probably the best one you will ever come across.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place for homeless snobs"
I didn't stay. I had to pay for another room elsewhere. The staff was rude. I couldn't get service. It was awful. Not to mention, nowhere to park and no one would take 2 minutes to advise on where we should park. They just couldn't be bothered.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
roger
"GREAT place, it could be perfect if..."
Location of the hostel is amazing, literally 1 block away from the beach and walking distance to all the fun in South Beach. The hostel was pretty new and I was surprised of how clean it was! Management seems to focus a lot on cleanliness, it seems like there is always a cleaning lady around. Beds are comfortable and have their own locker just below them. As the title says, this place could be perfect (for budget travelers) if: 1) Internet improves - the wi-fi network was very very slow, spotty and unreliable all of the time. Improving it could go a long way. 2) Electric outlets - There are very few outlets around, and they are not located near some of the beds. Each bed should have at least one outlet. In this day and age, you need to charge smartphone, cameras and laptops frequently; so having more outlets per guest would be a major improvement. Otherwise, this place is great. Congrats to management on a good, clean and safe option for value seeking travelers.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Arturo
"it was very nice secure and clean hostel"
first time I ever stayed at a hostel and it was a wonderful experience I got a lot in return for what I pay if you just want a place to crash that is clean, friendly and inexpensive this will do great
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Xavier
Nice, clean place with nice communal facilities and dormitory type bunk beds. Good location near the bars on Ocean Drive and the beach.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
mike
"Modern Hostel in great location!"
The Posh is definitely an outstanding hostel with its great location almost next to the beach and its very modern furnitures. It opened 2 years ago so everything looks pretty new. We spent 3 nights there and stayed in a 8 bed room. There is also one 20 and one 30 bed room, but all beds have integrated walls one the side to leave you some privacy. The price is very good since there is a happy hour drinking flatfrate included which is from 7 to 8pm in the bar downstairs. Also the showers are in top condition, soap is provided. The restrooms are mixed and don't provide much privacy which was in my opinion a bit uncomfortable. There were no towels or tissues at the washbasins which was a bit weird. Also the wifi was really bad, it basically didn't work at all while our stay there, which was a bit disappointing. But there are 2 iMacs provided in the lobby. The pool area is awesome!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Lolo
"Everything I hoped for"
This place was exactly what I had hoped for. For 20 dollars a night, you was very pleased. The place was very clean. The bunk beds were comfortable. The water in the shower was hot. I have no complaints.
7 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Bradford
"Dorm accommodations that are clean and secure."
I was attending a scientific congress at one of the big hotels on Miami Beach, and wanted to economize on my accommodations. This place fit the bill.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan
Very quick but great stay! Arrived after 9pm for check in and went out. Came bsck at 7:30am. I should have checked out at 11, but woke up at 12pm and checked ou without problem.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Bernardo
"Very nice hostel!"
The hostel is great. Very clean and the beds are so comfortable. If you don't have any problems with sleeping with 15 or 11 or 7 other people in the same room, this place is perfect to stay. Also very close to the beach! BUT ASK WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO CHECKOUT.THEY CHARGED ME 20$ FOR LATE CHECKOUT WITHOUT ANYBODY TELLING ME WHEN I HAVE TO DO IT.... I JUST FOUND A STICKER ON MY BED SAYING THAT I HAVE TO GO TO FRONT DESK FOR CHECK OUT AND "SURPRISE! WE YOUR MONEY THAT WE PROMISED TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU! " AND MOREOVER TODAY I FOUND OUT I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE THE OTHER 30$ THAT THEY GAVE ME BACK! SO BE CAREFUL! Anyway the hostel is great. I would highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Alexandru
"key"
Omg the key for your locker is $50 if you lose it. Redicuous. I lost mine taking my price up to $86 for the night. Might as well stay in a nice hotel. Very annoying and rediculously priced. There are also a ton of rules. Like no sitting on anyone elses bed, even if they are in your same group.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
L
The place excellent But services no good first to all they said you have transportation to the airport for free both ways and I have to paid $33.00 dollars to go back to the airport And you have to walk to the facilities when you came from the airport. The manager by the name GEORGE totally a jerk I don't know understand how you put someone like him with no manners They sell me couple fun trips they ask me for a deposit they don't give me my money back and I never toke the trips
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Clean and excellent location"
It was ideal for my stay. I'm a 26yr old female travelling alone, and the hostel was well situated and the other guests were generally polite and not too rowdy. Not at all the place to find a party but good for a relaxing stay in miami. 20-30 beds per dorm room is a bit excessive but it's not as bad as it sounds. Bathrooms were sufficient in number and also clean. A generally well-kept place with perfectly working air con and full bed linen plus towels (clean) provided. All quite decent for a hostel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Perfect for solo travelers"
It is in the middle of South Beach area and 1 minute walking from the beach. Hotel is super clean -always a cleaning lady working-. Breakfast is not 5*, but more than fine for a hostel! They could make a much better job in making sure there is silence at night.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Ignasi
"Nice place, hard to find."
No where to park. Good luck with that. Lots of international people to meet. Only real complaint was some one being thrown out of her bed at 4 am. Rather then wait until 9 am or ten to sort it all out. Something about not paying and the person claiming in the bunk below they had paid....
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
andre
"The bottom line."
pleasant stay, bottom line is getting some sleep. I like the rules, the roving security guards. Bathrooms and showers could be cleaner, they need to wash the walls... It's very secure, I like the safes under the bed. Good beds to sleep on. pool is cool. Love the happy hour concept, and the free beach towels. staff was usually helpful, I had to return 3 times with linens/blankets,
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Lin
"Posh is an under statement hostel"
This hostel is amazing. I will return every time I visit miami. It's the best way meet people from anywhere in the world. Everyone is very friendly and we went out together in big groups and had a blast. The showers and bathrooms and shared with mixed gender. You get privacy in the shower and bathroom if you close the door. I would definitely recommend it for single travelers. Also, the downstairs bar had free drinks from 7-8 so everyday I got to drink my money back Hahahaha!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Brian from TX
"beautiful hostel"
This hostel was really nice, the staff was friendly the rooms were nice and overall I had a good time. Finding parking was the only negative thing I can say and the streets are full of construction but my stay was relaxing.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Eddie
"location location"
The place was great for it's location, right in the heart of South Beach. The hostel is maintained very clean. The staff is rude and not willing to be helpful.
4 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
"Nice hostel! Staff are friendly."
I never stayed at hostel before but this is the greatest experience I have had. I've met people around the world and they are friendly.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Pitou
"Nice hotel, close to everything"
It is a Hostel, and is very economic; if you are looking for a place to stay and be out the whole day. this is the place. Not so much sleep. It gets very noisy. However, is close to the beach, restaurants, stores, marina, convention center. buses and south beach ride for a quarter. Also the hostel has free breakfast and transportation to and from the airport. which is a big plus. i like it and enjoy my stay. this was my second time. This is not a family place.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Lori
"Best Hostel in the WORLD"
Posh South Beach Hostel lives up to it's name. Photos are acturate. George and Steven are get hosts. Unlimited free Gin, Rum and Vodka cocktails from 7pm-8pm. What more could you want?
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Raymond
Very close to beach and party strip ... As long as u don't have a problem sleeping in a bunk bed sharing a room with random people
Other trip May 31, 2014
barry
"Excellent staff, great location, many bunks."
Posh Hostel was larger than most hostels I've been in (30 bunks in the largest room), but was excellently staffed. I had no problems either getting to sleep at night (it was rarely noisy), or finding people to go out with (I met many great people!). With so many people staying there, the staff had to stick to the rules strictly, but were extremely friendly and helpful. George (Đorđe) was especially awesome.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Aaron
"Lovely Stay with Lovely People"
Loved staying at this hostel. Some say that the staff are strict, but it is to keep the hostel clean, safe, and welcoming for every guest. The hotel showers and toilets are very nice and clean. The kitchen is heavenly. A locker with lots of room is provided. It was nice to meet so many people from different countries. Even though I am very introverted, meeting new, friendly faces was delightful.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Kita
"NICEST, CLEANEST HOSTEL I EVER STAYED IN"
I STAYED THERE FOR ABOUT 17 DAYS; GREAT AMENITIES: THE POOL THE KITCHEN AND THE TV, THE FREE HAPPY HOUR EVERY EVENING; STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL; WAS VERY CLEAN AND ORGANIZED; SUGGESTION TO IMPROVE: ALLOW MORE THAN 21 DAYS STAY PER YEAR (I TRAVEL A LOT). HAVE SOME FUN THINGS FOR GUEST TO DO BESIDES HAPPY HOUR--PERHAPS A BBQ,DJ BY THE POOL, OR CLUB NIGHT ETC.
Other trip May 19, 2014
ROY
"Posh Hostel, in the Heart of South Beach"
To put it simple: Amazing. It is an amazing deal to stay in this hostel, to be so close to everything. The beach, Art Deco, shopping and public transportation to downtown. You name it, you've got everything you need within 5-10mins walk. The downside you would think would be to sleep around so many people you've never met. But everybody was really respectful and understanding about boundary and privacy (the little we have hehe). The hostel is neatly clean, looks amazingly pretty and the staff is very helpful, ready to provide any information you might need. Will definitely come back some day!
Other trip May 16, 2014
Great stay with great price.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Alexis
"Nice hostel"
Bathrooms / restrooms not clean; cleaning ladies were there all the time but not really focused on maintaining cleanliness (on the cell all the time); no possibilities, hangers to dry towels and bath suits
Other trip May 14, 2014
Robbi
"Good hostel but no more than that!"
I stayed for a couple of nights in Post Beach Good things: -free shuttle (anyway there is a bus from MIA to South Beach, its like 2-3$ and drops/picks you up in the same location as the shuttle like 1 1/2 block away, pretty cheap, comfortable and fast! it took like 30-40min to South Beach) -"breakfast" (toast and coffee?) -good area close to beach and most interesting stuff in south beach -the hostel facilities are nice, nice pool, kitchen... everything! they have laundry facilities aswell! -you can use one of the several computers for checking email, booking... anything! -FREE WIFI! -CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! can't beat the value! :) Bad things: -Its a hostel! You wont have much privacy! - no "hot" water -showers? pretty much like a GYM SHOWERS! -there will be always someone partying or talking till midnight! and after that till the morning expect some drunk people falling from beds and hitting beds and walls! so definitely not a place to stay if you wish for a good sleep!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Glen
"Ideal accommodations for solo travelers!"
Place was very clean, quiet at night and definitely the rite price. Gabriel at front desk was very friendly and helpful with informative inside tips for Miami. Might not be the place for you if you like your privacy though. Like all hostels, bathrooms and showers are shared. I personally liked being in a social environment compared to being in a room alone.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Mike Barger
"Amazing Anticipated Experience"
This is a GREAT place to stay in South Beach!!! Great way to meet people!!! I was anxious and worried about how the place would look and operate. It is VERY safe, comfortable, and the BEST place to stay alone or with a group of people.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Nishia
"Very Nice!"
The hostel was organized, very well run, and provided excellent security for personal belongs. All the facilities were clean and well maintained, and the free breakfast and WIFI was a nice added touch.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Ron
"Convenient Location to everywhere"
It was my first time at a Hostel;but I was surprised that it is a clean, organized place. Close to the beach, downtown, marina, restaurants, disco, boardwalk and any other type of sport. I stayed 7days 6nights. And I had a good time, met so many people and made new friends. It all depends on your personality, this is not a private place. If u are looking for privacy don't go to the hostel. Here u share bathrooms and showers with doors. Each person mind their own business. There is a place for cooking, refrigerator, t.v. Etc. where people sits and watch t.v. And also to use the computers. Breakfast on the mornings is good. Coffee, toast , fruits and juice. It is the basic but is better than paying outside. It all depends on our budget. Overall I had a great time, I had an upper bunkbed , usually at 3p.m. When the sun was very strong I was resting. Lights out at 10p.m.. As I say, this place is not private, u change in the bathroom or showers. The only Inconvinence that I found was when people snores, but Gina the was kind enough to give him a nose strip for snoring. If people knows they snore please pick at the front the Strips and also the noise tampons for ur ears. Gina is the cleaning person, so nice as the rest of the personnel. Very kind and informative and all willing to help tourists. As me.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014