All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
820 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Travel light, have an adventure!!"
Other than the rare disrespectful loudmouth at 2am, the accommodations were perfect for what I needed. Taking care of my own things was nice, great atmosphere, friendly people from all over the world and a kitchen I could cook in if I felt so inclined!! Location could not be beat for the price!! Wonderful!! I'll be back!!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello there and thank you! We are very happy you let us know of the details of your recent visit to Posh Hostel. We are delighted you enjoyed our gorgeous atmosphere and our comfortable accommodations. It's great you found our location to be perfectly suited to your South Beach needs. Come back again soon, Shalon!
1 night trip Jan 14, 2016
Shalon
"I love the POSH"
Awesome place to stay. ... Amazing staff also. .. Met awesome people from all over the world. ...
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Woohoo! Thanks for the perfect 5 rating! We thank you for making mentions of all of the aspects you loved! We can't wait to have you back to Posh Hostel in the future. All of my best,
1 night trip Jan 7, 2016
Claudia
"Get away"
Place is good if you are on the go ; not a place to get sleep or rest: check in was poor. Best part is the place is only s few blocks from the beach
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello! We are happy you let us know you enjoyed the fabulous location of Posh Hostel. We hope to be your first choice next time you're in the area. Kind regards,
2 night trip Dec 28, 2015
This was trahumatic because I'm not good in web use and sam badly els help me to dot he reservation for two in hotel room but this not probate room and only for one and no hotel I tolk when I get there I had the sorprice so I not use the cervice the the had I tolk to customer cervice to explain they tolme in nex 24 hours we let know wha decltion and never anacer again
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Abraham
"additional charge after booking in HOTELS.COM"
There will be additional charge after booking in HOTELS.COM
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hi there! We thank you for letting us know of the details of your recent experience at Posh Hostel. We do hope you'll choose us again for future SoBe visits. Cheers!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2015
Yeongjin
"Well done Posh!"
Posh is a quality hostel in a great location. It has a nice pool that's open until 10pm. The shared kitchen and living rooms are very nice. The shared large sleeping room can be a bit loud for light sleepers so proceed with caution if that that's you. Overall a pleasant hostel to stay at for a solo traveler or those who are in a small group looking to meet few travelers.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Fabulous! We are glad you loved your experience with us. We thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your kind feedback. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for future visits. Cheers!
2 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Neil
"3 days at Posh"
Posh was cost effective and convenient. I wasn't pleased with the cohed arrangement of the sleeping area. I would have wanted the males to be in a separate area from the women. Other than that, it's a good place
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2015
Dacia
"Extra-safe with visiting Colombian police onsite"
While telling me that I would be in an 8-people room on Hotels.com was not the truth (that room in fact exists, but it had been pre-booked months in advance for a training of 8 police officers from Colombia, which of course made me feel extra-safe at night :)...the place itself was in excellent condition, the infinity rooftop pool was superb, the international company was great, and as a seasoned hostel traveler, I brought the ear plucks and eye shade anyways. The free breakfast consisted of coffee/orange juice, toast, petite cereal boxes, with fresh cow milk, OK for American standards. There are 2 Apple desktop computers for the use of the guests. I was able to use the free shuttle to go to the MIA airport at the end of my stay. Since I do not drink, I did not go to the happy hour with free drinks in the neighboring hotel I was invited to, as a Posh guest, but it sure sounds appealing to others.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Thank you, thank you! It's so lovely to receive your excellent 5 rating! We are so happy to hear you had such a fabulous time at Posh Hostel. Come back soon! Cheers!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2015
Claudia
"Good place, cool people"
Pretty good, would return, glad I found it as refereed directly by Hotels.com. thanks
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Fantastic! We are stoked you loved your time with. We appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear you will return again. See you then! Kind regards,
3 night trip Nov 6, 2015
"Outstanding service, good facility, good value for"
Outstanding service, good facility, good value for Money
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Super! We are very delighted you loved your time with us. We thank you for writing such lovely, 5 rated feedback. Our hope is to see you again real soon! Cheers!
3 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Thierry E
"Walk to the other side..."
I had a safe area to sleep in..it was clean, the other roomates was nice...Meet different people from many countries..First you have to be will to be different from your friends, to try this kind of hotel arrangement...Be open minded and you will have fun.....but it was a good experience for me...close location to everything I want on my trip...
2 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Vivian
"Great place"
It's a great place for solo to meet others , cheap price, great location, only 2 problems is no hand towels or hand dryers in bathroom or near sinks, and the locked drawers being under bed wakes you if someone is using it
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Good Evening Lawrence, There is nothing better then a 5 star review!! We are delighted that you enjoyed the time you spent with us, despite 2 small issues that you experienced with us! I will definitely share these comments with the Director of Housekeeping. Once again thank you so much!!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Lawrence
"The perfect hostel."
No way to describe in words how this place was soooo awesome
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Itamar
"Fun in Miami"
I had an amazing time at this hostel. It was super close to the beach and had a nice, warm pool with beds where you can just lay and relax. The kitchen was huge and nice. The staff were cool. Downstairs they have seating where you can bring your own drinks and make a little party. They provide drawers with locks under the bed which was convenient. I didn't not rate it the highest for room comfort because all of the bunks of the entire hostel were in 2 large rooms, so privacy is not a feature of the place. But it was still one of the nicet hostels and best times i have had traveling. That says a lot. Plus there is a happy hour with free drinks. This place was pretty rad!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Excellent, Karina! It's so nice to hear that you had such a lovely visit to Posh Hostel. We were thrilled to read all of the outstanding details of your visit. We thank you for your kind words, it means a lot. The information your provided is helpful to both us and our future guests. We will look forward to welcoming you back again someday! Thank you!!
3 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Karina
"Posh thumbs up"
Solid south beach location. Coed everything. well managed. A little difficult to find if your walking down the street
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello there! Thank you for your review on Posh Hostel. We are very glad you enjoyed your visit to South Beach. Thank you for mentioning our excellent location and the details of our establishment. We find it helpful and know our future guests reading this will as well. Please come back soon! Cheers!
2 night trip Sep 7, 2015
"Classy"
I enjoyed my stay there. Very classy and professional. The complimentary happy hour next door at Hotel Whitelaw is a super amenity. The staff were courteous and helpful. Very clean. The rooftop pool is amazing. I would recommend this hostel. I think out of three hostels I have been to, I think it's the best one so far.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Excellent! We appreciate your kind words about your wonderful stay at Posh Hostel! We are delighted to hear our staff treated you with perfect 5 star service. We are stoked you took advantage of Whitelaw's awesome happy hour offerings, it's quite popular with our guests. Please choose us to make your next visit another memorable one!! Cheers!
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Trent
"good, but odd place"
You sleep in a room with 40 other persons. I felt like i was in war. I didnt feel so comfortable sharing the shower with girls. Its very complete but if you dont have hostel experience say no.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Thank you for your honest review. Indeed this is more of a communal living type stay. You will also share your shower and ‘grooming area’ with girls and guys. And this may not be for everyone. But I would not go as far as to say “no” to the hostel experience if you have never tried it before. We are indeed one of the best hostels you will every have the pleasure experiencing. We have spotless accommodations and we provide numerous amenities to our guests to enjoy. We also provide a breakfast and cooking area for all guests to use. There is no other like us!! So who better to have a first hostel experience with then at Posh!
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
alejandro
"Comfy stay"
Really don't have any complaints with my three night stay.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello there alejandro. Thank you for taking the time to rate our hostel! We are so glad you had no complaints during your three night stay with us and you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. See you soon!
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Great hostel!"
Best hostel ever! Very clean, all brand new, great breakfast! The only thing that I could suggest is that would be nice to have separeted bathrooms - males and females - even if the rooms are mixed. I would go back for the Posh for sure!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Thank you Stephanie, for your stellar rating!! We are always trying to improve so we really appreciate your comments regarding the separate bathrooms. I will run this by our general manager and see if it is something that we can work out! I am thrilled you will be back to see us! We will be looking forward to having you back again!!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2015
suzane
"Great Hostel"
I stayed here with three teens and had an amazing time. Please understand that this is a hostel! You get a bunk and a large drawer under the bunk with a padlock. The hostel is 2 blocks from the beach! Free happy hour! You must have a passcode and a key card to get in. Psoh has a pool and an elavator. Mostly important: the staff enforces the rules. The place is quiet at night. You have access to a full kitchen and the place is very lcean.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Suzane, thank you for your honest review! I am super happy you found us to be 5 STAR worthy!! We work hard to provide our guests with a great experience and our efforts really resonates in your review. Thanks again for your feedback and we really look forward to seeing you again in the future!
4 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Claudine
"Classy, Comfy, Quiet, Quality, Affordable."
This hostel was just as advertised and I am very happy I made this choice. The address is a bit confusing but overall a great bargain!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Wow! What an outstanding review, Miguel! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Miguel
never stayed @ a hostel before, so it was an experience . everyone, though, was respectful
Other trip May 13, 2015
Deb
"BEST HOSTEL"
We two girls got the up bads besides and found guys almost all over us. But due to the strict hostel rules,we felt at ease. The location is great, walk straight 8th st. and you will see the ocean dr. and south beach. Breakfast is also nice, got many choices.Staff are the best I've ever seen. Serve 24*7 and tour the doom during the night. That is so security for a hostel.Staff are patient and always helpful.Thanks a lot. Bads,pool,dining room,kitchen,washroom,shower room are clean and balmy. And wonderful shuttle bus between airport and hostel.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
XUEYI, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
4 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
XUEYI
"Great place."
Great stay. Met some very cool fellow travelers. Very very clean.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Wow! What an outstanding review, Marc! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2015
Marc
"3rd stay at Posh!"
Every 4 months I go to Miami. This was my 3rd time staying at Posh. This is my favorite place to stay. Great hospitality. Great staff, especially, Gabrille, Juan and Monica. the location is excellent.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Raymond
"First time in hostel and enjoyed it!"
Great way to meet other travelers. Great location and hotel is really good for a hostel. Definitely bring ear plugs though if you are sensitive to noise
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Good Evening and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Staying at a hostel is a great way to meet international travelers. The location is prime, as we are in the heart of South Beach.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"If you want a good trip do not stay here."
In comparison with other hotels you can pay a bit more and have your own room, without the noise and the drunk ppl. Breakfast is poor. I was left stranded in the middle of the night at the airport even though I thought I had arranged everything to be picked up by the free shuttle and of course the manager did not even apologize, they said it was my fault although I followed their instructions and kept waiting for the white van with blue logo as advertise on their official site, clearly they only care about money and not about the customer. If you want your trip to be smooth please dont stay here
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not a pleasant experience"
The best of this hostel is the location, within walking distance to south beach. However, parking fee $20/day is inevitable. Room is comfort and clean. But you still hear roommates snoring and people showering at night. It's disturbing to be honest.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ben
"great value"
great location and clean, comfortable quarters.
3 night trip Apr 14, 2015
"Close quarters"
Bunk rooms feels like a hundred people in there. Hard to relax
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
dan
"birthday tripp"
The posh is probably the best stay hostel in Miami. Perfect location near the beach, and a good happyhouer is included 7-8 every night at the whitelaw. Perfect start before a good partyn8. good outside pool area on the rooftop. The staff almost everybody were werry kind and helpful. Untill i was kicked out bye a spannish manager buy talking too loud in the lobby. some people have social service and some dont. im traied in management manny years. but this women got no manners. but in the hole stay i shall recomed posh. dont forgett its an hostel soo you share things with a hole lot off lovlly people.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Mats Untolahti!!! We are stoked that you choose to spend such a special occasion with us! It sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer! We would love for you to stay with us again in the future!
6 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Mats Untolahti
"First time at Hostel, female solo traveller."
Posh is conveniently located on Collins (between 8th & 9th Street). ***Note, you MUST go into THE WHITELAW HOTEL to the registration counter- tell them you are staying at Posh. The reception staff are quite friendly. They will personally take you on a tour of the property and show you everything. The bathroom facility is super clean. There are shelves and charging stations for hair dryers. There is a big screen tv, two computer stations (time limit of 30 minutes per usage), a kitchen area and even two sets of washers and dryers in the social area upstairs. Guests are not allowed ever in the hostel. There are to be no intimate physical contact of any kind. You'll be issued pillows, a set of sheets, and towels. If you have luggage, you can leave it by your bunk. **All of which needs to be brought back up to reception when you check out. Each bunk has a secure sliding locker underneath. ***Do not lose the key. You must turn it in upon check out. It is a 50$ USD deposit for the key. I suggest bringing slippers for the shower area. Get beach towels / pool towels from The Whitelaw Hotel reception area. Just tell them your bunk #. Make sure to climb back stairs for more elevated lounge area. 7) There are three dorms. The 8 bunk is the one I stayed in. Smaller and requires a key card for entry. **Room comfort would have been 5 had I not had to listen to some couple fornicating after already being warned. Gross.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
LILIANE
"The place to stay"
I'm so so so glad I selected this Hostel to stay at. Being a college student on a budget, but still wanting to give myself the best of the best, Posh South Beach Hostel was "IT"! The facility was beautiful, exquisite, and extremely secure. The staff members were all extremely nice and helpful. The housemaids were helpful in anyway they could be to the guests. I had a great nights sleep every night. Everyone who stays there are either sleeping or getting ready to go out, so theres barely anyone around to bother you or keep you up. I did make a few new friends, specifically the person who slept on bed above mine, and also the people who slept in my area. I so look forward to staying at Posh when I visit Miami this summer, and in the future.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Michael, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
6 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice location, but just that."
I regret this visit. I had to change this place from kne nice to sleep
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Avoid"
if you're on the fence about whether to stay at a hostel, don't do it. That being said, it's probably on the nicer end of hostels, except that there are 20-30 ppl staying in each room. The pictures overplay how nice the place is. The showers aren't bad, but there's absolutely no privacy. You will have bruised knees from the tiny bathroom stalls, and I'm 5'3''. You also can't even tell this place exists from the outside. There is no drinking water, which is a bit ridiculous, not that big an expense... Finally, you hear everything all the time: people showering, stomping about, opening and closing their lockers which are on the bottom of the bunk beds, and more. Also the ceilings are very low and you can't sit up straight in the bunk (again I'm a small human being at 5'3''). There are also some weirdos staying here: older women and men that just look like drifters. If you're not absolutely broke, splurge a bit and find a hotel.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello there Lyubov, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and It pains us to read that your time here at Posh was not a fantastic one! It is a hostel so there are many people in a large space. It tends to get a bit loud here with everyone's movement, their talking, etc. We provide our guests with ear plugs for this reason.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Lyubov
"Never thought about a hostel before but ..."
If you want to get to know people this is an excellent way. At first I was like I am not staying here but then I adjusted after meeting so many cool people. The pool is awesome. And the location is even better it's just about everything. Highly recommend if you are traveling with friends or alone. Not for couples since there only bunk beds. Showers were good since they are shared I was hesitant but it all worked out. Staff keeps place awesome and clean too. Loved the living / dining area. And free drinks at happy hour next door!!!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Laine
"South Beach Hostel"
I have stayed in several hostels and this was definitely the cleanest and you cannot beat the location.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Wow! What an outstanding review, Michael! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Awesome"
Had the time of my life! Met so many amazing people from the hostel
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Your review is simply amazing Elizabeth!! We are thrilled to read about the fantastic time you had here at Posh Hostel! We would love for you to come back, and stay with us again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Located near the major atractions"
Breakfast allright. Some items missing and not replaced like orange juice. Could be improved with yougurts. Air conditioning too cold when it was also cold in the street. A ceiling lamp right over my bed Number 10 and My friend Number 9 and also the air conditioning. Two head and feet boards missing to the bunk to add to the lack of privacy. One blanket per person not enough. All this did'nt undermine my stay which was pleasant but to keep in mind future guests.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"worst ever"
never stay here again. there was a bad experience.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
l
"Not if you want a good nights sleep or privacy."
It was hard to find, check in was tedious and it was obnoxiously loud all night long with people coming and going, being very ignorant of others trying to sleep. They do not monitor the noise etc. I've stayed at hostels before that were a lot better run.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello there Dawn, Thank you so much for the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are terribly sorry to read that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! We cannot control the movement of the guests that stay with us. We advise guests that they cannot make loud noises at night. If someone gets out of hand our security guards are here to control that.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Dawn
"Posh is right"
Exactly what the name says, a posh, cool looking hostel. Only weird thing is the adress leads to a store, you have to ask some guy for info and go in through the back, but pretty nice once you get there. Plus, you're in South beach by then, life is good.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
We appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback Pedro! Thank you for the time you took to share it with us! I am sorry that we were a little hard to find. I will make sure to inform the General Manager of this.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Pedro
"Simple, Inexpensive South Beach Lodging"
The Posh South Beach Hostel is a great little place to stay if you find yourself in need of inexpensive lodging in South Beach. The hostel is in a prime location on Collins Avenue, within easy walking distance of great attractions and night life. Inside, we found the hostel to be clean and comfortable, as much as a hostel can be. The staff members were all very helpful and extremely friendly! A few things to note: -The hostel is NOT easy to find. Due to some strange regulations, they are not allowed to put a sign for the hostel on the front of the building in which it is located. Additionally, the main entrance for the hostel is on the side of the building down an alley. This caused a lot of confusion for us, as we arrived at night. -The shared rooms are very large, so don't expect a lot of privacy. -The advertised free breakfast is nothing more than a basic continental offering. It will be fine if you're a light eater, but if you crave big meals in the morning, you'll want to go elsewhere. All things considered, I would certainly stay at this property again!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Good Evening and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. Our team is always hard at work to make sure that all of our guests are content, and having a great time! We are a hostel so there is not much privacy. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. We also have a fully equipped kitchen, where you can cook all of favorite home cooked meals.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"ot was a very cool place to stay"
It was very interesting to stay be we love it pool was beautiful great location
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Allyson
"I hated this place!"
This site lead us to believe this place was actually a hotel... Huge waste of money!
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Good Evening Sterling, I am terribly sorry that you were lead to believe that our property was a hotel. Our name is Posh Hostel.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Sterling
"Nice Hostel, Reservations Problems"
The relatively high-priced Posh Hostel fixed problems noted from my previous stay. On this visit, however, Posh cancelled my 3-nite prepaid reservation, then rebooked me, doubling the price of my stay. Posh now also tacks on an additional $20-per-nite resort fee. Do not arrive late or you may lose your bunk and/or much of your money.
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am sorry that you felt that our prices were high. We offer unbeatable prices that include a load of amenities. It clearly states on Hotels.com that we charge a resort fee. I am sorry that you were not aware of this prior to placing your reservation.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very Cool Hostel. The Nicest one I have ever seen!"
Staff was very Helpful, Facility's were very clean, Great Location! I will stay here again for sure. Beds are comfy.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Elgg
Great, great location and services. Clean and cheap.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Bad no parking no help from hotel staff not visible from street
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"GREAT EXPERIENCE GREAT HOSTEL"
Posh South Beach Hostel by far is the best Hostel i've ever encountered. It was my first time staying at a Hostel and I can't lie I was a little nervous because of the reviews I read about people items becoming missing in most Hostels but not this one this Hostel was GREAT...The price was great location was great I can't really say nothing bad about this Hostel. The Front Desk Agent Juan was a great pleasant helpful employee. I refer anybody who is willing to stay in a Hostel to pick this one. They offered free happy hour from 7-8 doing the stay offered breakfast had a stove and refrigerator for storage...EXCELLENT CHIOCE
Response by Posh South Beach Hostel
Warren, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. I will definitely make sure that Juan is aware of your kind praise! We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015