All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
2 Sukhumvit Soi 57, Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10700, Thailand, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
"Nice hotel but terrible service at rooftop bar"
Short 2 night stay. Most of the staff were super friendly and helpful. I did have an issue with the rooftop bar staff. They basically ignored me for 7 mins then a waitress asked me what I wanted. I told her but the drinks never came, so I left and spent my money elsewhere
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Graeme
"Great Hotel in Bangkok"
Great Hotel, fabulous service.... Very educate employees, they make you feel Confortable. I upgrade my room with the Club Service that included Breakfast and drinks at night for 2 Hours. It was well worth. I got very impress with the service from this hotel, I would recommend this place to any one that will travel to Bangkok. The Bar in the last floor is a MUST place to visit
2 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2016
leandro
"Marriott is bomb in Bangkok"
Hotel was very nice. Service was excellent. Everyone went out of their way to make you feel welcome. They even brought my son a happy birthday cake without me asking. Very thoughtful! Sky Bar is really nice.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
Camille
"Bad experiance"
Very far from center of city Room was humid and narrow end of dec 2015
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
ronald
"Incredible experience in Bangkok!"
Wow, what else can I say except I was absolutely blown away by this hotel. I've stayed in Marriot's before, and I've stayed in 5 star hotels in other cities, but my stay here was hands down the best hotel experience I've ever had. Although I showed up looking quite grungy, having returned from a 6 week backpack around Thailand, I was instantly treated like a true vip. Extremely helpful and smiling/friendly staff, impecccable rooms, awesome pool and workout center, beautiful sky bar, and the south Sukhimvit location is perfect, close enough to all the action two skytrain stations up the street, but far enough away to enough authentic street food and some peace and quite. Oh, and did I mention the free (for me) breakfast "buffet" is incredible. Literally had over a hundred items, 8 plus fresh squeezed juices, any coffee drink you can imagine, a crepe station, omlet man, etc, etc, etc. Do yourself a favor a stay here. P.S. This is the first time I've ever been inclined to give a review, I just need to say this stuff!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2015
Christopher
"Great hotel and location"
This hotel far exceeded our expectations. We have stayed at other comparably priced hotels and did not get nearly the service, convenience, cleanliness, or quality that we had here. Located a block from the BTS (sky train), we were easily able to hop on and off with ease to other sites and shopping. Food options were so much better than expected and Thai hospitality was beyond amazing. We never had a problem with service, cleanliness, or help with sightseeing routes. The only note is if you're walking in the city in the middle of a really busy day, expect lots of vehicle exhaust. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Absolutely tree ruble do not stay there for busine"
Absolutely tree ruble do not stay there for busineas late all the time no help from staff
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Could do better to ease business traveler"
Hotel could have offered late check out even if on a payment basis which many other hotels do
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Rughvir
"Breakfast need improvement"
The overall experience of the hotel is satisfactory, breakfast need improvement, the noodle soup is the worst I ever tasted. Since the hotel is in Bangkok, suggest that should add-in more of their local taste.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Vanessa
"The room had mold smell"
Beside one problem the hotel is great hotel staff are very polite breakfast is good location is goid
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Marriott Sukhumvit"
The hotel room was spectacular - husband and kids loved it at first site. It is very minimal/ modern with wood floors and marble bath. The pool is very nice and overlooks the city.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Peggy
"Nice hotel, not so good location"
A Marriott hotel conforming to chain standard. Location was disappointing. Decor can be improved
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel for a great price"
This hotel has brand new facilities. The gym is fantastic, as is the swimming pool. There is free wifi in all the rooms and the rooms are beautiful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Check out the breakfast buffet, it's great!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Maggie
"Highly recommendable!"
This is a great hotel, the rooms are super and feel brand new, the service is excellent, pool area perfect for relaxing and the restaurant and bars available have decent prices and good quality.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Sofie
"Nice but too deal for price"
Nice hotel but less desirable than other local hotels and serviced units we stayed at for half the price
3 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
doug
"Book in advance"
The place was great except I had to extend my stay by one day and they doubled the daily price I paid for the advanced booking. I was surprised, especially because I had been there for 3 nights already.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Super nice"
Great
13 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Roger
"Not the best 5 star in Bangkok"
Hotel is ok, but there are some details, which are not so good. Especially abou the room. Small lamps in the light switchs are so bright than it is difficult to sleep. Conditio0n was turned on the 19 degrees when we came, we turned it off immediately and it was cold in the room for several hours after. Very cold floor in the bathroom. Also, it become very wet in it quickly, if condition is turned off. glass become mist. MAtress on the bed is too soft. You can find better hotel for the same money.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Anton
"Bangkok Dangerous!"
Great location in Bangkok, so much to do on Sukhumvit Road.
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great 2 nights in Thong Lor"
Great hotel. Very attentive staff. Amazing breakfast with food from all over world. Rooftop bar with incredible views and good vibes. Restaurants supposedly great, especially the one above breakfast area. Pool area amazing but does get crowded. Spa nice but overpriced given your additional options all over bangkok (try mandarin ginger the street over). Would highly recommend and definitely stay again. Very convenient to BTS and don't forget to check out night street food market on other side of the street from BTS, Ning's mango sticky rice is the best!
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Too busy"
Hard to get a taxi if you don't take the bts. They have many staffs but most of them are useless and are just hanging out. I wouldn't go back there.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
SS
"Good hotel choice for travellers"
Great hotel. Located in central Bangkok and near BTS, the hotel was really accessible. Staff was welcoming and helped us arrange transport and translated for us to cabbies. The room was beautiful as advertised and the tub had a nice cityscape view. I would stay again and I would recommend to a friend.
3 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Sabrina
"Excellent hotel close restaurants and public trans"
I had a good stay at the hotel. The hotal has an excellent restaurant, pool, cafe, and top roof bar with an excellent view of Bangkok.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Ettu
"Nice Hotel, Not the Best Neighborhood"
I originally thought this hotel was located in the Sukhumvit area, which is the main shopping drag in Bangkok. Instead, I found that it is a couple train stations away in the midst of a rather unpleasant section. The streets smelled like sewage and there were not many restaurants within walking distance. The hotel itself was nice but not a luxury hotel. The concierge floor breakfast and happy hour service was good - worth the extra money.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Cat
"Will stay again"
Good value. Fabulous breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Good Hotel..."
It is very good hotel if you want to spend whole days only at the hotel. Good Breakfast for morning, Clean and fully equipped gym for afternoon, Nice Top Roof Bar for nightlife.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Doowon LEE
"Good Hotel"
The hotel is fairly new and very well made. It is very close to the skytrain station and very conveniently located and peaceful. The rooms are very nice and luxurious. The Rooftop bar is amazing....
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Avee
"Hotel is comfortable"
The hotel is clean with new design decor. All the staffs are very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was fantastic. Love the Skyball, though some of the cocktails need improvement. Overall was a satisfied stay.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Starconnie22
"Great hotel in great location"
The staff was fantastic, always ready to help and very friendly.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Highly Recommended !"
It is a brand new, 1.6 months, friendly staff, buffet breakfast satisfies all tastes ,bathtub and rain shower are super, sky bar is awesome, 360 view all bangkok, bed and pillows are top notch, swimming pool and spa great. It is only 3 mimutes walking to BTS station, Thong Lo, 5 stops away to down town Siam, 8 minutes. Marriott is a luxurious Hotel in the heart of bangkok, Marriott signature is pretty obvious in all aspects. won't regret staying here whenever you are in bangkok. All over all it is a great value for money.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Woody
"Superior staff and close to skytrain Thonge Lo"
Wonderful staff attentive and responsive. Brand new hotel with great breakfast and great pool and gym
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Mr. Zahdan
"quick over night"
It is a fine international hotel to stay for the night. We arrived around midnight in the international airport and stayed the night before taking a morning flight from the domestic Don Meung airport. Right off of Suhkamvit and a block from one of the entertainment areas. Did not have the time to really enjoy.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great Service! Great location! Great Hotel!"
Great city. Check out the river cruise, temples, and local clubs. I booked a few tours online and they picked me up from the hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Roman
"Clean and comfortanle"
Close to Thong Lo BTS. Clean and comfortable hotel. Staffs are kind and active. Just the immediate surrounding neighborhood is questionable. Need to go out little further.
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Business Visitor
"A wonderful hospitality experience"
I could not fault this hotel - it was a complete delight in all aspects. The staff were exceptional in their displays of genuine Thai friendliness and helpfulness. The hotel itself if lovely, the rooms are generous, well appointed, beautifully presented and very comfortable. It was a treat to even just relax in the room. Our favourite experience was sunset rooftop Thai Mojitos to the fabulous 180 degree bar on the top of the building. What a lovely way to finish a day in such a bustling city watching day become night. Great location close to a train station means easy access to various parts of the city. Unfortunately we didn't eat at any of the restaurants other than where the buffet breakfast was served so cannot comment on those, but i imagine the restaurants would be top notch as well, certainly judging by other reviews they too are very well regards
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Anna
"Greateerything hotel very close to Skytrain statio"
We arrived one day late as we had given the wrong date. The room we got was on floor 24, nicely decorated with a lot of dark wood. The bed was very comfortable. We particularly appreciated the bathroom with separate shower and a lovely freestanding, deep soaking, bathtub in the middle of the room. The minibar had a nice selection of items. Coffee and tea were around, and also nice glasses for the wine. Having an iron and ironing board is always nice on a trip. We had breakfast twice, and all was very good, with a big spread of Western and Asian food. One evening we had dinner at 57th Street; we went for Asian specialties and enjoyed it. We also had a dim sum lunch at the restaurant on top, and that was excellent. Wifi was fast and easy to get in. All the staff we had contact with were efficient and very friendly. We definitely recommend this hotel. We are certainly going to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Bettina
"lovelove this place MODE AND BEE ARE GREAT PEOPLE"
AWESOME!!! GOING BACK SOON... LOVE THE STAFF... AND CARLOS IS A GREAT FOOD AND BEV MANAGER KEEP HIM AROUND .CHUCK CRAWFORD /NELSON
Other trip May 19, 2014
CHUCK CRAWFORD
"Hotel Staff were absolutely great! Very polite!"
Loved my stay at the Marriot Bangkok. The hotel staff (spa, pool, restaurants, front desk, concierge) were all very accomodating and polite.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Kara
"A+"
Everything was perfect, beginning to end. Modern, nice rooms, large pool, great breakfast. Free wifi that mostly works except for pool area. 5 stars with a decent rate.
4 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2014
"Bangkok bliss"
The marriott sukhumvit was such a wonderful hotel. It is very modern and clean with amazing views of Bangkok. I highly recommend checking out the roof top bar. It has a 360 degree of the city that is breathtaking. The restaurant downstairs is fabulous as well. We had the breakfast buffet in the mornings, which had anything you could possibly want! The dinner buffet was also excellent. They made us lobster to order!! The surrounding neighborhood has tons of shopping and dining options and is an exciting trendy part if the city. You will not regret staying here!
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Christy
"Executive Room"
We loved the layout of the room, and especially the bathroom. The rain shower was superb! The service and the food & drink selection at the executive lounge was also great. Can't say enough good things about this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
"Brand new hotel"
I have no idea about the other hotels in the neighborhood but in my experience it would be hard to beat this one. Having seen more than 32 countries mostly for business stayed in the most beautiful hotels and the worst hotels I would say that this one is in my top 3 hotels of the more than 250 hotels I Everything is perfect or at least almost perfect. What can you more expect from a brand new 5 stars hotel? You have a great value for your money. For the moment the price is really low for what you get. I have no doubt, would certainly book again this hotel. By the way , the people are very friendly and the service is always with a smile. PS If you cannot stay here, you should visit the view 360 deg on the 48 floor. The bar “ Octave “
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
Dirk
"Why would you stay anywhere else?"
My trip to Bangkok will rank as a top experience of my life, and 7 nights at the Sukhumvit Marriott surely was part of the cause. Anything and everything you need to relax and recover from a hard day’s work or play can be found here. The spa staff was friendly and profession. I could not help but to feel like a King. The Azure Pool on the 7th floor was perfect. We started our day, or really more like afternoons, here and many times started the evening here too. The District restaurant would be a constant fair for my weekly dining if it was here at home. And before a night on the town we found ourselves drinking at the Octave rooftop bar. This is a must visit if you are traveling to Bangkok. My girlfriend and I loved the romantic atmosphere at the lower restaurant and the energetic music and view from the roof. The room was so awesome, if it was not for my girlfriend wanting to visit all the other places in the hotel, I would have lounged in the comfy bed or spent hours in the huge shower or bath. This place is a must for you next vacation or business trip.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Wonderful hotel, close to ahopping"
The whole hotel crew was wonderful. Verynice room and hotel staff
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great value for money, at a great location!"
Stayed here for 12 days in two stretches this month. Great value for money! Away from the usual touristy and shopping areas, but right on the BTS if you need to get to those places; and at the mouth of the more quietly and classily happening Thong Lor road. The rooftop bar is fantastic, as is the breakfast spread. The rooms are smaller than five-star standards in Bangkok, and some of the staff are still a little green behind the ears, but the room rates are lower than most comparable hotels in the city. A couple of suggestions for the hotel: Given that the rooms are not carpeted, providing in-room slippers would help. And the air conditioner in the rooms should be allowed to be switched off. I ended up turning the temperature up and that did the trick, but sometimes I like to turn the AC off. And a suggestion for Expedia: Please clarify with the hotel that they provide "free in-room internet" when you say so. Both times that I checked in, they tried to tell me that my room rate only gives me free internet in public areas, and both times I had to dig out my Expedia confirmation page on my phone before they agreed to give me in-room internet without charge.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Zayd
"Beautiful hotel with fab breakfast"
Great experience with this hotel all around. Great staff and we were given a corner room on the 33 floor. the bathroom was in the corner with a large soaking tub and I had a bubble bath overlooking the city. The infinity pool was lovely and great drinks at the pool. All in all a great stay.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"rooms too small"
transport service short on service , room size very small bed almost went into the bathroom
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great New 5 Star Hotel"
Our room was great! I liked the proximity to the BTS, for those who don't mind a little public transport in their lives. There are great restaurants within walking distance; don't miss Soul Food, no really. The Breakfast Buffet is not to be missed; it's one of the best I've ever had. The poolside dining experience was less than impressive. Maybe limit the experience to drinks and food that doesn't have to come up by elevator, or just make it fast and efficient. Did I mention the roof dining. This is a definite yes at sunset. Drinks are Manhattan prices, but the environment is not all crowded and touristy like a certain other rooftop experience (think Hangover II). The food is good up there, although it's just tapas, so don't plan a whole dinner up there. Check-In and Check-Out was fine for us, although I can see how they'd get overwhelmed if a big group came in at once (as others have mentioned). Most other big hotels, even other Marriott's, have a bigger check-in area. Hopefully, they're reading their reviews so they can adjust to the crowds better. Location is a bit further from downtown than some of their competitors, but it's fine if you're going in by BTS. Overall, I thought it was a great value and I would return for sure.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Great room: clean and modern looking but a bit cramped. Spacious bathroom with view of southern part of city, off of Sukhumvit. Location is close to BTS station (2 minute walk) but a bit sketchy off of some streets (but this could apply to a lot of places in BKK). All in all, a good value.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice & Welcoming stay in Bangkok"
A luxury and new hotel but it should keep maintained , the breakfast was good but a little bit expensive for the limited offering , the late check in at 3:00 pm was a problem for me as i arrived early in the morning at 10:30 and I had to stay in the lobby till 1:30 when they decided to give the room , but when I checked out they extended my stay until 1:00 pm , it was far for the tour companies and they charged me more because as they said it is in Soi 57 and they collect free till Soi 33 , but it was not that big deal , the overall stay was fantastic .
Other trip Jan 28, 2014