Hotel Cap Macabou, Le Vauclin
Hotel Cap Macabou is situated in Le Vauclin and area attractions include Cap Chevalier and Pointe Marin Beach. Additional regional attractions include Montravail Forest and Gros Raisin Beach.
This beach hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to furnished balconies. The 46 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Cap Macabou include safes and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided. Additional amenities include ceiling fans and complimentary toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $93
- Standard Room, Garden View
- Prestige Room
- Standard Room Panoramic View
At a glance
- This hotel has 46 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Low season reception hours
April 1st through July 10th and October 1st through December 20th reception hours are as follows:
Weekdays: 8 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends: 8 AM to 10 PM
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours during these dates should contact the hotel in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Le Vauclin hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 4627
- Conference space size (meters) - 430
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Furnished balcony
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Le Vauclin hotels
DiningThe Hacienda - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Hotel Cap Macabou, Le Vauclin’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 13 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)