All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
2 Sukhumvit Soi 57 Klongton Nu, Klongton Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10700, Thailand, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Home away from home."
Exellent
4 night trip Dec 10, 2015
Great place to relax and stay with family, amazing experience
7 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Excellent staff so attentioned they are always there to help . I was really impressed
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
"Perfect stay"
The hotel is in very good condition. We love our room. It was as describes from Internet. Close to BTS and in safe area. Breakfast was excellent and has variety for everyone.
7 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Loane
"Best for the Rest"
Verry fine cosy and in the best place in town !!!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2015
"Home away from home"
Excellent apartment and amenities. Everything you need to feel at home. Great staff and wonderful service.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"First time in Bangkok"
Stayed for 5 days and it was a very comfortable stay. On our checkout the bellman never showed up to retrieve our bags and I was not a happy camper taking it all to our waiting limousine. Mentioned it to hotel checkout attendant who just said sorry and really did not act like she cared. Rest of the service was good
5 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Jeffrey
Great place. Had an awesome time. The rooftop bar was incredible!
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Benjamin
*****
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
One and a half night s, all good not too far from airport great facilities
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Very comfortable but missing few things"
Newer building in excellent condition, the one bedroom apartment is quite comfortable and well equipped with washer, microwave, dishwasher, full size cooktop, oven, coffee maker, hotpot, 2tvs,tub& shower. But there are zero cleaning supplies. No soap to wash dishes by hand or in the dish Wake, no napkins or towels to dry dishes. They will sell you napkins or dish wash powder at inflated mini bar prices, and i could see this for clothes washer, bit have never before been in a serviced apartment that doesn't provide anything to wash your dishes. I think they should charge a few baht more of they have to for the room and put in dish clean supplies in the apartment. Otherwise, very happy here. Quiet. Comfortable. Not the best location, but close to sky train.
4 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Nice location for exploring Thong Lor area"
Very nice rooftop bar with great view of the city. Go for the sunset!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
I enjoyed my stay, quiet and relaxing, very friendly and accommodating staff.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Comfortable and happy stay!"
The location of the hotel is very convenient and staff friendly. 3 minute walk from the BTS train station. There are plenty of small food stalls and simple local restaurants on street level so you won't go hungry. It was near mid-night when we checked-in. I noticed the lights in the sitting room and bathroom was ultra dim. I was sure it was not mood lighting, so asked for the lights to be fixed. The night maintenance man came quickly, only to tell me everything was working OK. I was too tired to argue and waited till the next morning to explain this problem to the front desk. By the time we came back in the afternoon that day, the lights were fixed! The room was of good size with all the expected mod cons... Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine & Drier hidden behind a wood panel. No laundry detergent or washing up detergent available in room though. Overall a comfortable and happy stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"The bath room is so cramped for a handicap."
Some male cleaning crews barged into my room,while I was sleeping in my room. Did not ring the door bell. I was very shocked. I asked him. Why he entered into the room? He said ,"Ijust want to place the laundry bag." There is no reason what so ever for anyone can entered to the guess room without permission.. This is an important issue to me. Poor etiquette.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Noi
"Will stay again."
Excellent location, 2 minutes to skytrain, beautiful restaurants, great hospitality, will stay again next trip.
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"Excellent Hotel in Sukhumvit"
Excellent Hotel. This is my 5th time.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2015
Tony
"Impeccable service. Neighborhood is so so."
Service is rarely kind and warm customer care. Place is ugly but has metro station nearby to compensate.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
SERGIO
"Gem in the heart of Thong Lor"
We really enjoyed almost everything about the Marriot Executive Apartments and would definitely stay again. It is new and nicely decorated and our 1 bedroom "condo" had decent space (55 sq m - 592 sq ft) and a small kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, and washer/dryer too - all for a price similar to room alone at other top-rated hotels. They seem to have a great introductory price going on too. The hotel was quiet and clean and we also really enjoyed the views, bathroom with rain shower and deep soaking tub, and of course the feel of an apartment. The TV has multiple hookups that we like for playing computer, or iPod, etc. One other great benefit: free Wi-Fi for up to 10 devices. What a relief! The pool is also quite nice although the water was a bit cold and there were not a large number of lounge chairs poolside so it can get over crowded on weekend. The maid service was pretty good too, a little inconsistent, but they came to clean quickly if we requested. We did have to make a special request to get facial wash cloths, and they complied immediately. In general, the staff is very responsive and checks to make sure all requests are satisfied - a sign of excellent training and service goals. The gym is excellent! Great variety of machines and brand new equipment. Minute walk to BTS, great location! Excellent hotel!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Jake
The hotel is located in an area that doesn't have much going on around it but it's near the Thong Lo station so it's easy to get around on the Sky Train. It's a very nice modern hotel. We stayed in a one-bedroom suite and it was a really nice room. There's a bar at the top of the hotel with great views of the city. Would definitely recommend grabbing a drink up there. The hotel was also nice enough to let us shower in the gym locker room after we checked out because we had a midnight flight.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
Vin

"Excellence ruined by customer service experiences"
This property is in pristine condition with quality features and appointments. We stayed in a residential apartment, which was of excellent size and quality. But for the negatives of the customer service, I would stay here again. I have a Thai fiancée. During both our short stays the staff were unhelpful and rude to her. On parking her car and approaching staff to validate her parking ticket, she was asked on more than one occasion "which guest she was visiting and would she be long?"(i.e. they assumed she was a paid short time "companion"). When she decided to take a cab alone, staff assisted other hotel guests in preference to her and only arranged a cab when I intervened and complained. Suffice to say these experiences greatly soured our stay. I complained about the treatment of my fiancée but received only verbal apologies from junior desk staff with no subsequent approach from more senior management. In summary, if you are a foreigner with a Thai spouse, de facto, fiancée or girlfriend, unfortunately you may suffer some upset or insult if you stay here due to staff assuming that your partner is a local short time paid companion. Other than that, your experience at this hotel will probably be everything you expect it to be.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Stephen
"5 star quality and service"
New hotel (just a few years old) good service and staff. Central location walking distance from eggamai bus station
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
keith
"Enjoy relaxing every night during business trip."
I love the room and service. Service there was just outstanding among the same class hotels.
3 night business trip Nov 25, 2015
SG
"Outstanding Hotel, Great Location."
First time in Bangkok and I loved how central the hotel was and easy to get around - Right by BTS. Freindly and welcoming. Happy to do anything to ensure a great stay. Beautiful views. Just loved the Octave bar on the 45th floor. Only suggestion is that Reception became more organised. Often 3 colleagues dealing with one customer, this made it quite slow. Otherwise perfect.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2015
Dominic
overall a great stay , neat clean, friendly staff and great location.
3 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
Manish
IN
"Quiet, convenient and affordable luxury"
Great apartment hotel for longterm stay. Very comfortable and convenient location !
9 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
"the best choice"
fantastic
6 night trip Sep 20, 2015
paperdoll
"Good value for money"
Plenty of space at marriot apartments, variety of food choices, clean rooms, nice pool. Well equip for business travelers.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Sun
"Fantastic three nights"
I visited with a friend for three nights and found the apartments to be great. The hotel staff were highly professional, helpful and friendly. The apartment was in fantastic condition and had a full range of amenities. Also about two mins from Thong Lo sky train station, which has a connection to the metro system. The Octave rooftop bar has a great 360 degrees view of the city skyline.
3 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
"Will come back again"
Is our first time to stay in Marriott. And the apartment was really nice and clean. All the staff are very nice and helpful. When we said it is our first time in Bangkok, the staff explained everything about Bangkok.
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Every night hear noise"
Every night hear noise, make me sleep no good. Otherwise, everything are nice
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"home away from home"
excellent stay, was looking for place with kitchen. all apartments have washer/dryer, dishwasher, and stovetop w oven with cooking pots/pans, utensils, plates etc. although the plates were either a large square or rectangular shape for a circular sink. strong wifi. v good fitness w saltwater pool. large bathroom, w soaking tub - Thann amenties. all staff throughout the hotel were nice, good eye contact when greeting you - by the 2nd day it was like I as a resident staying there. will return!
4 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Good hotel"
Great stay nice reception
4 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel is very close to Asok BTS. Clean and friendly staff.
5 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great Hotel and Apartments"
Wonderful spacious apartment with a 5 minute walk to the Thong Lo BTS station. Would definitely stay again
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Alexandra
"Excellent stay"
Really can't complain much about this hotel, it was an excellent 4 nights stay, and we will come back for sure. The only thing I can complain about the room was 1 of the light wasn't working during our stay, but this didn't bother us at all.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Very nice hotel, highly recommended!
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Raj
Comfortable and good location because it's near a train station. One stop away from Emporium mall. There is a massage place just across the road of the hotel but it's a tad pricey
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Sham
"Feel like home"
The room is a serviced apartment, you have everything you need.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Good location close to BTS but tranquil. Staff always wearing a smiling face. Service can be rate higher if they proactively send my luggages to my room when the room is ready not wait until I return to pick up my key at the reception.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
chan peng
"beautiful hotel, overages skybar"
Our apartment was awesome, it had everything we needed. The gym was just enough to make do for weights training but better than most hotel gyms, not everyone will work out on holidays though. The only annoyance was probably the rooftop bar. We were turned away the first night because I was i shorts, we had just arrived and thought we would check it out. When we came back another night, we just wanted to check out the view before sitting down. Unfortunately we were harassed and followed around asking if we wanted food and drink. We were intending on having a drink but just wanted to be left alone for two seconds to admire the amazing view before contemplating what we wanted.
4 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"just like a home"
comfortable room, nice staff, convenience location, great roof bar.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
eric t
"Absolute comfort"
Fantastic Hotel, location isn't so important as the BTS is literally a 1 minute walk from the hotel lobby and then a 10 minute ride, costing only 35 Baht into the center. All the staff were very friendly. Stayed in an apartment room - The room was immaculate and very comfortable. The bathroom is very spacious with a very impressive power shower. The Hotel has good amenities, great Pool and Gym all very clean. Will stay again on my next trip.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
matthew
"all good"
Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"3 min walk to BTS Thong Lor, Great Bar"
Location was great in terms of proximity to the BTS station. Some great bars in Thong Lor Soi 10 are also a 10 min cab ride away. Stayed in the 1-bedroom apartment. Check-in was quick, room was clean and functional. Wasn't exactly posh and fancy but definitely great value for the buck.
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Adrian
"Worth going back again"
Atmosphere was very comfortable and friendly. All staff served with a great smile.
16 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Jeongsu
We had a wonderful time just enjoying the room. I have 2 kids below 6 and they too enjoyed the space. We didn't use the other facilities of the hotel as we were too busy shopping n touring but the staff were very friendly and all our requests were met with promptness. Will definitely stay here the next time we r in BKK
6 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
Cheryl
"Will be staying here next time!"
First time staying at the Marriott Exclusive Apartments and very pleased. Able to do my own washing in the apartment with te hit if it being serviced. Great location with regards to convenience for BTS and some fantastic restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend
6 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Sally
Good location
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great hotel n the thonglor bts."
The room was comfortable n huge since I got the serviced apartment. The only complaint I had is the sound proofing is not great. I could hear my neighbor's morning alarm go off.
Other trip May 1, 2014