All hotels in Springdale, Utah, United States of America
792 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT, 84767, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Great room
Great area , close to the park, clean and very well kept. Customer sevice was great , helped us find another hotel wanted to stay longer unfortunately they were booked. Definitely would stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Carlos
"Great view...great room."
Great location, clean room. We loved the view and the kids enjoyed the pool. The staff was very friendly and did a great job with check-in, check-out and handling the breakfast crowds.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Elisabeth
"Going to Zion? Stay here."
This was a great hotel. The location is fantastic. It looks pretty much brand new. Rooms were very nice. Staff was great. Breakfast was fantastic. Pool was great, and it has water features for the kids. Nothing like stepping out of the room in the morning and looking up at the beautiful cliffs of Zion right out the front door of your room.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Hotel with deceptive practices."
Worst experience I can remember. I booked what was advertised as room for 5 people. When we arrived we went to the room and there were 2 beds, room for 4. No couch or roll-away. Called the office and asked for roll-away. They don't have them but I was given a mat for the 5th person to sleep on the floor. They acted as if that was normal. We were told the manager would speak with us in the morning. The manager was not available the next day. We paid for 2 nights. We left after 1 night.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Fred
Newer hotel in area, everything clean & comfortable. Entire property is non-smoking. Take shuttle from hotel to Zion NP...
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great bang for the buck!!"
Great price, Great value, Great location..... Just outside of the entrance to Zion, right beside the shuttle. Beautiful setting.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
susan
excellent stay beautiful view, the only issue was loud doors slamming at night
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
my complaint is not with the hotel, but with Expedia. I reserved 2 rooms through Expedia and when i got to the hotel Expedia only sent the hotel one reservation. I was then forced to get a room through the hotel (they had rooms available) but I was not able to get the price of the room that Expedia quoted. I feel that Expedia should pay the difference of the rooms through Expedia's mistake not La Quinta mistake. I will take up this problem with management of Expedia. again it was not the Hotel's fault it was Expedia.
SK
Great, clean hotel, close to restaurants and the park. Easy free parking and friendly staff
"Close to everything"
Great location in town & near park shuttles.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice hotel right at the entrance of Zion NP"
nice property. great location, new, modern rooms, good breakfast, quiet, very clean and quality service from the hotel staff. no complaints at all with this hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Greg
"Very Nice Hotel"
I am glad I decided to spend a little bit more and stay near the Park Entrance. La Quinta was a great choice.. the room was clean, well upgraded and very comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Overall, I'd stay there again when I visit Zion next time.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Panduranga
"Best in Zion !!"
Closest to park, mountain views all over, esp. In pool!! Internet strong, breakfast excellent with a waffle man working very hard..large variety of items...menu changes daily. Room was EXCELLENT...clean...balcony with views. Desk personal were really pleasant and helpful. Jamie was so helpful and efficient. Shuttle stops very close....nice town for restaurants and groceries. Need bigger sign out front coming in from east...missed it first time! People all over all day working on grass, sweeping, picking up garbage, towels..etc. Best place we stayed for our two weeks.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
sharon
"Great place and location"
Great hotel. Close to the park and shuttle but. Pool and breakfast as well as great rooms. Breakfast a bit too basic but in general great place to stay at when visiting Zion park.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Rel
Very comfortable and clean
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
jagpreet
Hotel has an excellent location, and was comfortable. House keeping was an issue as room was not cleaned or stocked dailey.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Great place, but the wi-fi was very poor.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"La Quinta at Springdale"
A very nice, clean, well maintained facility. I was disappointed in the breakfast selections, primarily because there was no meat other than sausage gravy. We were awakened by one young employee who was riding a linen cart down the sidewalk outside of our room. My complaint to the registration desk was not well received nor was an apology offered.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Good choice of hotel close to the park"
The hotel was great. Check in was quick the room and pool were great both with impassable views and only minutes from the park. Breakfast was okay but served on paper plates. Overall recommended for anyone going to Zion National Park.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
family man
"Nice Facilities and great location"
We have terrific stay at the hotel. The hotel is in located in the heart of Springdale close to shops, restaurants, and the Zion shuttle. Rooms were comfortable and clean. There were also great views of the canyon 360 degrees around the facility.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Aaron
"Nice and Easy"
nice hotel, good breakfast, spotty wifi. easy access to free Zion Park shuttle, canyoneering outfitters at site, walking to all Springdale shops and restaurants. Second stay here and would choose it again!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice, quiet hotel 1 mile from Zion NP"
This was a nice, quiet hotel about 1 mile from the South entrance to Zion National Park. Great location next to several restaurants. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. They had a nice, complimentary breakfast each morning, too. Only complaints were that the water stream from the shower was very slow and the hotel only offered complimentary shampoo -- no conditioner or lotion.
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Amazing View"
Great location with nice pool and spectacular view. My only complaint was we could not get internet in our room. Also, they have a great breakfast included in rate.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Recommend it!"
Great accommodations and very close to the Zion entrance. We met our family friends there and we all had a great experience. The kids loved the pool and jacuzzi. The staff was very helpful. The room, while not super spacious, had a decent amount of room, plus a refrigerator. We loved having Zion Guru on premises for easy rental gear for the Narrows hike. Breakfast was adequate, although would have been nice to have traditional basics like eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes (instead of biscuits and gravy for 2 mornings). We would definitely use this hotel again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Amazing stay"
It was a wonderful place to stay with our family. The surrounding area is quaint and beautiful!! everything was spotless, quiet, and all staff hospitable. The breakfast was very substantial with a lot of choices. The pool was clean and fun for kids and adults. I'd always choose la Quinta here in Zion.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice place in good location"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, nice location with mountain backdrop, nice pool, very easy walking access to stores and restaurants and city/park shuttle, good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. Everything was kept clean and convenient and the staff was helpful
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Great location. Nice pool to relax in after the day of hiking. Walk to Zion shuttle. Room were comfortable with amazing views!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
dena
Great pool. Decent continental breakfast. Unbeatable surroundings.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Bryant
Excellent location. Clean. Convient. Nice staff. Overall impressive property.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"rude customer service"
The hotel itself is nice (and pricey) but the staff is not very friendly and actually downright rude. For some reason, my key card was not working...it would let me in once and then fail. I went to the front desk each time (a major inconvenience) and they insisted it was my fault each time and made a point to tell me why it was my fault...the card is too close to my cell phone. So I started carrying the card in my pocket away from the cell phone...still happened...still my fault. Each time I was ID and when I did not have my ID on me, I was escorted to my room by a very rude young man. Keep in mind, each time this happened I had two small children and a dog with me...my hands were full. I felt like I was being harassed. I have never had so much trouble with a room key let alone the fault placed on me. Not one apology or acknowledgement about the inconvenience this was for me and my family. I would not recommend this hotel to my friends. There are other really nice places in Springdale.
Response by La Quinta Inn and Suites at Zion Park/Springdale
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for bringing to my attention areas that we can improve. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns which is very much appreciated. On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize for the less than perfect stay you were expecting. I assure you that this is not the norm for us and is not acceptable being we try to engage all of our valued guests so they know how much we appreciate their loyalty. As General Manager, it is obvious I have opportunity for additional training for my staff. Again, I do sincerely apologize and I hope for in the future you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better the next time you visit beautiful Zion National Park
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great hotel in center of town"
We have been going to Zion for several years and have stayed at several different hotels/motels there. Now we have 3 kids (ages 13, 11 and 9) and La Quinta hit the mark for us. The rooms were spacious, super friendly staff and the free breakfast before hiking in the canyon was key! They also have several rooms with kid suites to accommodate large families. We did not stay in a kid suite room and the room was still plenty big enough for the 5 of us. It's a short walk to quality restaurants in Springdale and easy access to the town shuttle. After hiking, La Quinta Inn's pool was amazing and provided fun for us and our children! I don't think we'll stay at any other hotel when we visit Zion!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Close to Zion National Park
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lynn
"For a great time!"
beautiful view! The room could us a small table with two chair in place of the big chair that we never used.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Joyce
Nice new hotel with good WiFi, new mattresses:) and convenient location to park and restaurants. Also loved the pool and free hot breakfast.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
D
"Very nice place to stay in Zion"
Clean, friendly. Good pool and hot tub. Quick check in. Comfortable. Breakfast provided
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
D
"La Quinta Inn in Zion"
We were on a trip to visit the national parks in Southern Utah and this was our first stop. The hotel was great. It was clean and comfortable plus they include breakfast that wasn't just toast and pastries.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great location to the park"
Great location. Clean, new inn. We are not disabled but this is an excellent choice if you are using a walker or wheelchair. The hotel has ramps, not steps to the second level rooms.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Brand new hotel, great location"
Prime location a couple blocks from Zion's entrance and Springdale's great downtown. Walkable or jump on the shuttle to the park. Brand new hotel's look fits perfectly in its surroundings. Good breakfasts. Our room was clean with a great view of mountains out the window. Grass areas outside of room provided a great place to throw a blanket out and enjoy the evening without any foot-traffic. Didn't use the pool/spa but they looked very nice. Wifi was slow and mostly useless, but that was our only complaint. Lots of ramps rather than steps.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Emily
Fantastic! Fun time was had by all, and to a large part due to the comfort of the hotel!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
We stayed at this location for three nights and enjoyed ourselves. The facility is new looking and very well maintained. The pool area was like a mini- water park. Our kids loved it. Pool was sparkling clean and had fun water features. The breakfast was above standard compared to many other hotel breakfasts we've had elsewhere. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was very close to park entrance and close to town shops. Would definitely recommend this facility to my friends.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Marlo
We stayed at the La Quinta during our visit to Zion National Park. It was very close to the shuttle and restaurants. The room was very comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast in the lobby was better than we expected. We'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Terrible Customer Service"
The hotel grounds were beautiful. The location was perfect for our family vacation to Zion National Park. However, the customer service was terrible. The front desk staff was rude and inconsiderate. They employees of the front desk sit and talk about the guest of the hotel. They made me and my family feel very uncomfortable as they snickered at us and continued to gossip as we walked away. Our next time we visit Zion we will find another hotel that has better customer service. As a guest in their establishment they did not make us feel welcome or safe.
Response by La Quinta Inn and Suites at Zion Park/Springdale
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cammie
"Great location for those wanting to enjoy Zion."
Had a very nice time at this location. Great view from our room and the rooms were very nice. Large closet was nice to store all out stuff for the trip. My only complaint would be that the breakfast was the same for all three mornings that we were there. Biscuits and gravy but my daughters loved the waffle bar.
"Great location to park"
Beautiful views close to park nice room. Clean room with nice pool area. Would recommend to others that are interested in park and town location. Nice staff
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Stayed here on a family vacation. We were very happy with the facilities. The pool was great for kids
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Hotel next to Springdale entrance to Zion national"
This hotel is really nice. It looks new. The hotel staff is very friendly. In walking distance of a lot of restaurants. Really close to the Springdale gate for Zion national park. Great find.
big mama
The hotel was nice and the views were incredible. The complimentary breakfast was not like we thought it would be. We don't eat much sugar and was looking forward to eggs and a meat. All that was available for the 3 days we were there was hard boiled eggs and gravy with sausage. It was advertised that there would be an egg sandwich but upon arriving for breakfast they had changed it to biscuits and gravy. Overall the stay was great!
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"A Perfect Zion Getaway Hotel"
For our 1st visit to Zion National Park, we booked this hotel for 2 nights not knowing what to expect. We were not disappointed at all. La Quinta Inn and Suites exceeded our expectations with its perfect location (you almost get a 360 degrees panoramic view), nice rooms even if not very spacious, a great swimming pool & jacuzzi which our kids totally enjoyed, and free breakfast buffet with your stay. Also appreciated receiving a phone call after we checked in from the front desk welcoming us and making us feel at home. I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat. You can also catch the free Zion shuttle across the hotel. Restaurants and shops are within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Margaret
"Perfect location to visit Zion"
Perfect location to visit Zion. The room was comfortable and the free breakfast was amazing on the weekend and ok on the weekdays. Lovely to have a pool and a hot tub to relax those tired feet from a day of hiking. Beautiful views from our room - any direction is amazing. There was something strange with the bathroom. There were weird sewage like smells sometimes. Aside from that, great.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015