All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Av Paseo Triumfo de la republica, 6085Ciudad JuarezCHIH32340Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
Great hotel, amazing costumer service and delicious breakfast. can't beat the price!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Gustavo
"Sip sip"
Bring a straw for the beans at breakfast. Try to get a room in the front. We stayed in the back one's which were recently remodeled, but there were plumbing issues that caused a sewer odor in the back rooms.
10 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
"Horrible experience."
The Hotel did not look anything like the picture on line when I made the reservation, bed was like a rock one full size the other a twin size, TV did not work, we only spend one night because we had no other chose at the time we arrive to Juarez, it was to late in the evening to be looking for another hotel, I couldn't get a hold of you people to cancel, so I got charge for the 3 nights this will be the last time I make a reservation using Experia.I do expect some reimbursement. this is not fair you people don't have a phone number so that customers can get a hold of you.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Hilda
I didn't like the fact that hotel staff took advantage of my boyfriend because he arrived 1 day early and overcharged him. The rate was supposed around $20-$30.00 and he was chraged $50.00 for arriving one day earlier. This was very disappointing. I will never stay here in this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Army
"unhappy"
It was a horroble expirence ever, the hotel is consider a motel from the loco people. The room wasn't clean, no towels at the bathroom, no gate at the entrace really bad. Very disapointed
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
pily
"Horrible"
Either is close to downtown and close to American consulate is horrible hotel to stay in, the bed frame is a cement base......
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
smile
"Hotel close to the downtown."
I would not recommend this hotel at all!! No hot water, restroom way to small, carpet was dirty and hotel was not the same as in the internet!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Ruby
"better beens"
Everything is good except the beens for breakfast are very runny.....that's all
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Good for the price."
Beds were uncomfortable in our room. The breakfast was really good. Someone's phone was stolen from their room while we were there I feel this is common in Juarez though. Keep your valuables tucked away safely. Maybe have a lock on your luggage. The owners were really nice and we're taking people to their appointments and what not for their VISA interview, etc. dangerous city though lots of murders close by, again it's Juarez so can't get away from it.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"good service"
was ok for the price good service ,friendly kind people thanks flamingo
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Gabino
"Very nasty uncomfortable hotel."
I thought it was all nice their advertising looks beateful. Its not how it looks in the picture evrything is old the bed is a matress sitting in stone very uncomfortable. They dont change bedding. It smells very nasty i dont know if its the water sewer but it stincks. They give u breakfast not how it looks in the pic. Evryday egg beans and potatoes seriously that got me sick i had to stay for 2 weeks i never want to see beans egg or potato ls again. Drinking water is not available unless u go for it at the office.and you get pitcher only. The receptionist get fed up of seeing you in there they think you're going to ask them for some type of favor or something. I'll. Never go back to tjis hotel never dont recomend it.!
Other trip May 26, 2015
saidy
"wonderful people!"
The hotel staff were excellent. Extremely helpful and kind.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
elena
"Very calm stay"
Mattresses could be a little softer but other than that everything else was good
6 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Abraham
good experience , Personal very friendly good breakfast , driving service
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
A hotel by were I need to be for a few appointments with in my budget. Thanks for everything!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Rocio
"Excellent Service"
The staff was great treated me with respect and lots of help . Answered all my questions and concerns about my surroundings. Provided me with transportation. Thanks to the whole staff and Sergio.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
luis
"Two star hotel"
is a 2 star hotel not a 4 and you hear all day traffic
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Overall my experience with this hotel was good.The staff were courteous,and very helpful when I needed something.Would stay there again.Thank You
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great value for the money."
Good place to stay, clean and comfortable, great value for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
jose
"unplanned stay"
This place isn't fancy but for what you pay its worth it and they have a delicious breakfast for free which is good, especially if your on a budget and not planning to spend an arm and a leg.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Adrienne
"Good choice"
I've stayed here over 10 separate times so I figured it's about time for me to leave a positive review. If you're a bargain shopper (like me), but you don't like staying in the $10 hotels downtown, then this is a perfect compromise. It's got good enough internet. It feels clean. And the service people always greet me with a smile. That's why I've stayed here so many times.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Wade
"Traveler beware, do not book"
Travelers beware, this is a motel not a hotel. Does not count with any heater and older than the city. You can find $15 motels around the area. Please do not book.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
"Embassy Medical & Interview"
What an amazing stay at the Flamingo Hotel. The owners of this hotel go above and beyond what is required to make your stay comfortable. My wife had a medical appointment and interview at the Juarez Embassy. Daniel one of the owners drove us to every appointment and also took us to the grocery stores to shop. Anyone going to Juarez for medical/biometrics or interview should stay here. Sure you can get a hotel close to the Embassy, but for the money you save and free transportation, it is well worth it. Our room was clean and they have wifi and a computer in the lobby.
7 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Waiting for passport"
Room was decent for the price. Free breakfast that was a plus if you want to save $. Internet is horrible as everyone ha access it is not limited to guest. Area overall was ok, beep beep (liquor store) close by for basic needs. Not a bad stay if intending to wait on visa or passports.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
MG
"After interview experiance"
Cheap and decent if your waiting on any documents after the interview. Price for the room is decent if you want to be thrifty. Free breakfast is a plus! Internet is horrible. Location intimidating but overall is ok.
14 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
MIG
"Close to Consulate & medical facilities"
Loved the hotel, was complete with pool, even a small laundry room for those who need to stay longer. Free breakfast is always a plus when you are trying to save money. There is also a hole in the wall place about 10 min walk from the hotel for those who love sopes, guaraches, and quesadillas :). DON SOPE, cheap too. wifi is excellent compared to other hotels in the area.
14 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"very friendly and comfortable for the price"
Staff very nice and helpful. 1st room very nice. No good tv channels no pool no ice machines.no free local calls.no cellular reception. In area. I would recommend if and for just a stay wo need of the above items. No extrss at all for price. Staff very very helpful. .which helps. I was told by HOTEL. Com it was 5 mns from bridge ..but rep wasn't listening and it was wrong bridge and took me over 2 hrs to find wo Gps or CELLULAR coverage..bad exp to. Hotel and info fr rep.which ruined my plans and times were wasted. Otherwise staff in hotel very helpful. I would recommend all rooms not the same in above category. .bring from home..all extras.all you get is 2 towels n 1 sm.soap..thats it..lol
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Okay hotel."
The room that I stayed in was dirty and had a broken toilet. After two days, they came to fix it without a result. I ask to be moved to another room. The second room was much better than the first one. The food was okay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good for the Price!"
I stayed at this hotel because I had an appt. With the Consulate. I was very pleased with the owner Don Sergio's willingness to drive you to all your appointments & anywhere else you might need. He never charged us. The staff was also friendly and kept the room clean. The room itself was decent, the tv had good cable & the internet was pretty good! No problems. This hotel is about 15mins. Away from the consulate. They also serve free breakfast usually beans, eggs & another dish they change daily. Overall I would recommend this hotel because of the price you will save a good amount of $.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Anakaren
"I stayed there during my visa interview"
I had read in the reviews that they include airport shuttle service, and shuttle to the medical, and embassy appointment, so I picked this hotel. Unfortunately they DO NOT pick up passengers from the hotel. When I got to the airport, they told me they don't have pick up service but drop off service is included. So I has to catch a taxi to the hotel and from there I was provided shuttle service to embassy, medical exam, and airport. The hotel is clean and the breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Everything that I expected"
I'd give 3.5 stars if I could. Not terrible, not great; ok location, safe and private rooms, good service. It was cheap and convenient, and they let me check in two hours early. My only real complaint is that the bathroom sink didn't work, but I wasn't too prissy to just use the shower for water. There are many hotels on Avenida Paseo Triunfo de la Republica that are clearly nicer than Hotel Flamingo, but the latter is one of the cheapest in Juarez, so it really depends on what you're looking for. I know of other, better options for lodging in Juarez now that I've been there, but I wouldn't be opposed to staying at Hotel Flamingo again.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"excellent experience!"
Our trip to Juarez was for immigration purposes and the staff at this hotel made us feel like home!.. They were all nice and friendly and took really good care of us.. the hotel is privately owned and is about 56 years old, but the rooms are clean and very comfortable!.. plus the owners are awesome people who give all of their guests the personal attention they deserve. They offer free breakfast and transportation to any place you need to go!.. they drove us to the medical exams, biometrics, appointments and even to the mall and the supermarket all for free.. I am very pleased with my stay there. Some rooms are still in the process of upgrading but the customer service and the attention we received here is unique, we felt like family!!...They prices are very reasonable (we paid 28 dollars a night for 2 double beds during a special offer) you won't regret your stay!... 5 starts to this hotel!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Veronica
"Wonderful service excellent people"
This place is wonderful. The people provide excellent service and there is convenient shuttle to embassy and clinics. The breakfast is always hot and provide many delicious choices. Excellent food. This was a wonderful choice.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Juan
the only really good was the staff very helpfull and the breakfast delicious
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"very nice hotel"
is a very good hotel the staff is excellent and mr. Sergio is very polite and they take you where ever you need to go and their breakfast is very good
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
rafael
"Great service, good food but not a 3 stars hotel!"
The restaurant is definitely over rated. It says it is a 3 stars one when in fact it is probably a 1, 2 at the most. Of course, the price is reasonable but still, it should be fairly rated. As I mentioned, customer service is great and the breakfast was good too. The ride to the airport is a plus! But the rooms are more on the 1 star type of hotel.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Paola
"Cheap material and equipment."
I had a somewhat ok stay , everything is old and the A/C Unit had both plugs broke. Tv was from the 80"s.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
Eddie
"Great personal...close to food.."
Run by owners, very nice people... also if your in town for immigration reasons they will drive you to the consul and medical center and also drop you off at the border... Its close to a food court and theater..and they give you breakfast so you save some money.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Gabby

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Por precio excelente servicio y comodo"
En general bien llegamos y tenía un problema de cable y nos cambiaron la habitación
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
"Opiniones para mejorar"
El Hotel en general esta bien a secas, el mobiliario está descuidado, por ejemplo, el mueble para sentarse a escribir en el escritorio estaba descosido. En el hotel solo tienen una Plancha y había que desocuparla rápido para compartirla, no ponen shampoo en el baño. Podría, aumentar quizás al cobro por día y tomar en cuenta esas mejoras descritas. Gracias por el espacio y es con el fin de mejorar el servicio
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
Hector
"Bien"
Tienen muy buen servicio y atención,solo les falta mantenimiento a las habitaciones .
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Alejandro
"Excelente experiencia"
Súper muy atentos, con todo lo necesario
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
Jair
"Mal olor!!!"
Huele muy mal...a caño!!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
MX
"Esta cerca de centros comerciales"
Esta bueno el hotel solo que no tiene seguridad en las puertas
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
ivan
MX
"INFORMACION ERRONEA POR PARTE DE HOTELS .COM."
MUY BIEN, RESPECTO A UDS. HOTELS.COM. ME PROMETIERON UN BONO POR MAS DE 200 PESOS, POR LA MALA INFORMACION DE LA TRASPORTACION AEROPUERTO AL HOTEL. YA QUE ESTA TRANSPORTACION NUNCA EXISTIO, A VER CUANDO ME CUMPLEN CON ESTE CUPON.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
MIGUEL
"Buen hotel -la suite-"
La estancia estuvo muy bien, la suite esta muy amplia y confortable, solo no me gusto que en la mañana (9:00am mientras almorzabamos) fueran a quitar la sabanas, sobrecamas, cubrealmoadas etc, y dejaron todo en el suelo, nos devolvimos a descansar a la habitacion despues de almorzar y asi dejaron todo tirado, cuando el checkout era a la 1 pm.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Rodrigo
"Excelente hotel"
Es un hotel maravilloso en el que puedes ir en familia y disfrutar de Juárez, es céntrico y el personal es muy amable y cálido, sin lugar a dudas volveré a hospedarme ahí. Gracias por todo.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Karla
"heriberto"
Muy bien la estancia y las instalaciones solo que en su anuncio mencionan transporte al consulado americano como si fuese un servicio incluido y no lo es, sino un servicio externo de taxi. Es el unico detalle que encontre como sugerencia corrijan ese anuncio en internet del hotel flamingo. Saludos.
5 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Estaban
"Exelente estancia"
Muy buen servicio hice la reservacion anticipada al llegar nos recibieron muy amablemente,la estancia muy agradable y tranquila esta sercas del consulado,ofrecen llevar a las citas necesarias en nuestro caso no lo solicitamos ya que teniamos transporte propio se la habitacion cuenta con aire acondicionado tv de plasma wf y muy confortable,hay mucha vigilancia y sobre todo seguridad, el personal en general muy amables,el desayuno muy rico y completo el desayunador muy confortable lo recomiendo ampliamente muy buena calidad y servicio
5 night business trip Aug 12, 2015