All hotels in Belton, Missouri, United States of America
16410 Cornerstone Drive, Belton, MO, 64012, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.8
Excellent hotel.
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"overnight stay"
This hotel was very conveniently located off the highway. The hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was great they a lot of choices! great stay will come back for sure!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Tami
"Loved it!"
Very pleased...perfect location for the places I needed to go. Clean, quiet and the staff was extremely pleasant. I will be staying there again when I visit the area. Worth every penny!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Quincy
"Comfortable Place to Stay"
The room was very comfortable. It had a great bed and set up. We used the indoor pool which was well kept.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Bruce
"Great stay!!!"
Great overall experience! We stayed for 6 nights. Great staff as they were accommodating to all requests. Happy hour, which included complimentary food and drinks was very enjoyable. Will stay again, if in the area.
6 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
We had a long wait upon check in as there was no one at the desk for 15-20 minutes. There was someone's (prior occupant?) clothes in the drawers in our room - that was gross.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Perfect place to stay."
Nice hotel with a great breakfast. Everything was clean and new
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Surprisingly quiet though close to freeway. Wonderful city park across the parking lot. Well run and up to date. Chosen as a stop on a two day drive. We will definitely try to stay here on the way back.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Robert F
"Family Reunion"
Very nice!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel! Comfortable beds. Staff was excellent and breakfast was teally good. Indoor pool was really warm which was great for my little ones. Will definitely book this again when in the area. Neighborhood looks to be growing. There isn't a lot around this hotel, but from what I could tell there soon will be.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Good enough for a third visit"
Hotel was clean with friendly staff. Beds weren't all that comfortable but also weren't horrible either. This is the second time we have stayed here and would go back again.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Dwane
"Road Trip"
Our room faced the Interstate so we had some road noise. The stay otherwise was great.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Family Trip"
This is a newer hotel, very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was very nice and and eager to help. Good breakfast.Great location and convenient to the interstate. This was our second stay here and will stay here again.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Absolutely would stay here again. We were a wedding party and had 6 rooms. Our request to be on the same floor was met and the hotel was booked all 3 nights. The staff, from the front desk to the people who clean and cook breakfast, were always very helpful and friendly. Everything was clean and comfortable. Very nice experience!
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. We greatly appreciated the multiple electrical outlets, many rooms do not provide enough for our laptops, cell phones, etc. The only downside was a disappointing breakfast. The breakfast person seemed overwhelmed and couldn't keep up.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Loved the hotel. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Nicholas
"Great Experience"
After previously staying in a hotel, I was left with a bad taste for them. Staying here was a great choice and I will stay there each time I return to KC.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Connor
"Wonderful!"
Awesome stay!!
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Angela
"Very pleased"
Very nice place to stay, we will be back.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Brandy
"Great Room"
We were very happy with our stay at the Hampton. The room was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was also very clean. The only complaint we have is the breakfast. The eggs were tasteless, the sausage gravy was terrible, and the biscuits were cold. At least the waffle was good! Even though we didn't like the breakfast, we would stay at the Hampton Inn again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Susie
"Great place to stay!"
Very nice hotel; comfortable bed; very clean room. Just needed a place to stay for the night on our way to Ridgedale, MO, while driving from Colorado. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Very nice accommodations"
Very nice,clean and new. A little tuff to get to. Really all good
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great Deal Near Grandview & IHOP"
The hotel was beautiful and new, the rooms were great, and the breakfast was fantastic every day.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Very pleased!"
We had a great time at our stay here! It was easy to find, the people were very nice and helpful, and it was a lovely place to stay. The breakfast was different everyday the three mornings we were there. The basics were the same, but the slight changes were nice. The pool was nice and warm and a good size for children. One of the best in this price range we've stayed at!
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"First Timer"
I love our hotel. The room was nice and simple with great colors. The bed was super soft and comfy. I love the huge shower in the bathroom and shower head had different modes you can use. The staff was friendly and nice. The only thing that I didn't care for was the pool. In the picture it appears to be bigger but it is pretty small. However, it was not a big deal. My overall experience was great and I would stay again
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Candice
"FABULOUS!"
Fabulous. Very clean - new and updated!!!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Courtney
Nice, newer, clean hotel. Wonderful for families. Great breakfast with a lot of choices. Nice larger seating area in lobby to sit and eat, watch the news or read the paper. They had a table with beverages and water during early evening hours that I believe were for sale. Free fresh baked cookies at night were nice after coming in at hotel at night. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
spencer
"Nice, new, clean, with extras"
Great hotel in a great location. Happy hour topped it off.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Worth the price"
Very nice very clean it was a great stay. High end toiletries
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Spring break with another family"
Price was great and the drive to activities wasn't a big deal. Had a great time!
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
My only complaint would be that they could improve the breakfast. The food was not hot, and had run out of some things.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Clean"
Good, clean room! Great Price! Good free breakfast! Indoor pool was nice! Close to KC!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
R.
The hotel price was very reasonable. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The breakfast was great. I was very pleased.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Doug
"Close to business destination, good value"
Good value for a business trip to nearby Grandview, MO. Ok free morning breakfast, nice evening snacks and free beer/wine Mon-Thu. Room was clean and large. Desk and side chair, no sofa. Bath had a large walk-in shower, no tub. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Ron, Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments! Hope to see you again! Cherie Manager Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Belton
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ron
"Nice place to stay"
Hotel was very nice. They need to have a towel rack for swimming towels which we had to ask for a towel each time we went swimming. But it was a nice stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments! I have noted your comment about the towel situation and will address this with the staff. Thank you again, Cherie Manager Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Belton
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Birthday"
We had a wonderful stay. The only problem was that the eggs were cold at breakfast. We were there at 9:45 and things were pretty picked over.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Robert, Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments! I will talk to our breakfast person regarding the eggs. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! Thank you again, Cherie Manager Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Belton
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Breakfast"
We had a wonderful trip. Very nice hotel and staff. Only recommendation would be more help during breakfast, lots of things running low or out all at once makes the options scarce.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Brett
"Very pleased"
Very nice hotel. Clean rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very pleased
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Clay
"Great hotel, a bit noisy"
I was in the area for business, and this hotel was very conveniently located to everywhere I needed to be. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the many breakfast options and complimentary hors-d'oeurve and drinks in the evening were a nice touch. A small but well-maintained pool helped take the edge off long days. If there was one complaint, it is the noise level from the adjacent highway. My wife & I decided it was probably due to the fact that there are no trees between the highway and the hotel (Kansas City is very sparsely wooded compared to our Eastern environs) to absorb the sound. Still, if you're working hard, you're so tired by the time you get back to the room the noise isn't sufficient to keep you awake.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Justin, Thank you for staying with us and giving us your nice feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our manager's reception and the indoor pool. Highway noise is something that we deal with and upon request can put you on the opposite side away from the highway. Thank you again for staying with us! Cheri General Manager
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Justin
"Nice place!"
Very friendly and accommodating, great beds!
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Lee, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon! Cheri General Manager
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Lee
"Hampton Inn Belton, MO"
Overall experience was great. However, did not appreciate other guests slamming the entrance door on the north end of the property. Breakfast menu had lots of variety, but they should not mix grapefruit with other fruit like oranges and pineapple. The reason is that is cross contaminates and there are people on certain meds (like me) that cannot have grapefruits.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
The shower has sliding glass doors... and the handles are loose. The AC unit is opposite the foot of the bed, so the air is dumping on you causing a bad draft, but at least you can set it to have the fan on continuously (as I prefer, to drown out other hotel noises). My solution is to position the back of the desk chair at an angle to aim the air flow away from the bed. The breakfast is typical Hampton, with un-attractive eggs, soggy potatoes and sausage... put bacon out each day and be a winner ! But I can live on cereal, so I'm thankful they always have that...
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear valued guest, Lot going on here but I have noted your feedback and will look into your suggestions! Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again. Cheri C. Manager
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Dale
"Nice quiet hotel outside of Kansas City"
Great value hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. Very minimal noise.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your business and I am happy to hear you had a good stay! Cheri C. Manager
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great Room and extras!!!"
We were surprised by the free dinner served Monday night. It was great. The breakfast was very good as well. My only complaint would be the bed being hard, but my wife that it was conmfortable. Staff was very helpful as well.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Chet, Thank you for the nice comments! Your feedback validates our hard work in making all stays comfortable. Thank you again. Cherie General Manager
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Chet
Food for breakfast was very good. Quiet and friendly. Staff very helpful
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Valued Guests, Thank you for the nice comments. We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Cherie Manager
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Sally Ann
"All Good But The Bathroom Odor"
Bathroom had bad farty odor from the moment we checked in. Manager claimed motel was full and no other room for us to make a switch. We toughed it out and kept BR door closed. Possibly a faulty seal beneath toilet base.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Gary, Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments. I have noted your concerns and will take appropriate actions. Thank you again, Cheri General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"great stay"
Great hotel at a great price. Really nice pool and full breakfast too.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear James, Thank you for staying with us and your very nice comments. We hope you come see us again! Thank you again, Cheri General Manager
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"KC access outside of KC prices"
Incredible staff, from househkeeping to front desk to food preparation. All were very cordial, helpful, and welcoming. Superb stay for the price.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Richard, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us a nice review. I am happy to hear the nice comments on the staff! Hope to see you soon! Cheri General Manager
"Overnight"
Just one night...walls seem very thin; you can hear other guests, traffic on highway. But all in all a nice place to stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City area
Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for your business! I am happy to hear you had a good stay. Hope to see you soon! Cheri General Manager Hampton Inn Kansas City Belton
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"The best hotel south of Kansas City"
Here for a long weekend. Everything was great. The breakfast was delish. There is a happy hour on some week nights. I didn't make it back in time, but I think that have free cocktails and snacks. The only downside to this hotel is the location being right by a highway. This mainly was only an issue when looking out the window in the mornings. Sometimes you could hear traffic, but pretty serene.
3 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014