All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
272-283 Victoria Dock Road, London, England, E16 3BY, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9

"Basic but in the right place"
Very basic but easy location for DLR and with a car park
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Neville
"Great for short term visit"
Always a friendly welcome. Plentiful breakfast
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Judy M Rolfe
"Comfy & Clean"
Great stay at the IBIS, we was visiting the o2 and found it easy to get to by DLR and Tube, and also during the day a short walk and then get the cable car over the river. The area outside the hotel was full of construction so was quite noisy, and in our room the blind didn't come fully down, it had been fitted too high, so light came in at the bottom. Breakfast was excellent and the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. I would stay at the hotel again on a budget stay.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Dawn
"C2C 2015"
Great location for our weekend at the O2.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Comfortable, Friendly, Easy"
We stayed for one night when visiting the O2, so just needed somewhere to sleep. The hotel was perfect. Comfortable, friendly and easy, we were even able to park at the hotel. The only criticism is the bathroom was very small, if you were a big person you would struggle. For the price it was a very good hotel.
Rebecca
"Visiting the 02 Arena"
Ideal stay for visiting the 02. DLR stop over the road. There is development in the area. We had no problems getting back late after attending C2C at the 02. Breakfast:- Staff very friendly Tables cleaned quickly Food was very good and plenty of it
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"O2 weekend"
Mad girly weekend,taking in a show,museums and a day at the O2 at the country 2 country festival. Staff at the hotel,were friendly,helpful,and even remembered our drinks in the bar after one visit. Room was light,bright,and very comfortable . Will definately use the hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Claire
"Fantastic value"
Perfect for O2 arena. 25 mins door to door and £9.80 return. Clean and comfortable hotel with excellent breakfast and good pub next door
Lynda
"Perfect location for O2"
Arrived later after a gig at the O2. Welcomed by friendly staff who offered to order chinese for us as restaurant had closed which was great. Pub attached which meant we could also have a night cap. Breakfast served until 10 on week days meaning we could have good lie in too. No traffic noise until then either which was great.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
WorcesterChick
"great"
We were at a weekend concert at the O2 and the hotel was an ideal location for us. People have said about the rooms and bathrooms being small but how much space do you need? We found it ideal and the breakfast was great. We'll be booking again for next year
melanie
"Nice hotel close to Excel London"
All was fantastic!!! food good, rooms clean, staff very friendly!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Anna
"Standard hotel in good location"
The ibis styles at London Docklands is conveniently located a few minute walk away from exCel London and Custom House DLR station. The hotel itself was fairly well presented with polite staff and easy access and parking. The rooms were very basic; we were on the fourth floor with a pleasant view across London. There isn't much space in the rooms but they have almost everything you might need, wifI (although we had to request a new code as the issued one didn't work), free view TV, hairdryer, kettle and facilities to make tea and coffee etc. The room was refreshed each day but the towels and bathroom mat weren't replaced and so we're still wet on the second morning. Our room also had a bad smell of drains in the bathroom. I assume that this isn't an issue across the whole hotel but it did make our two nights there a little less pleasant thano expected. Overall, a well priced hotel considering the location and pretty good customer service. The breakfast (included in room price) was also surprisingly very tasty and offered a wide range of foods and drinks.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Kat
"4x"
Great hotel for money plus nice breakfast
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great location. Basic but clean."
Ideal location for ExCeL, being just a five minute walk away. Strange layout - a maze of corridors, and weird decor. Adjoining pub has a reasonable happy hour from 5 - 8pm. My room was small but clean. The bathroom was OK but the shower was not for the claustrophobic. I had a room with a door to an adjoining room; the sound proofing was non existent - I could hear every word from next door. Good quality free wi-fi. The restaurant is surprisingly pleasant and I had an excellent steak and glass of wine for £16.50.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"High recommended"
Very good choice with best price including the breakfast. But a little messy in front of the hotel street cause of repairing the road.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
YIBO
"Not the hotel I expected."
I understood I was checking in to the larger Ibis Hotel which is nearby. The one I did get was small and basic. The rooms are very small, with hardly any room to move. The bathroom was about the size of a cupboard with getting in and out of the shower very difficult. Staff were okay although many don't have English as their first language which made things awkward. Getting to central London via public transport is challenging to say the least. The LDR is across the road but only takes you so far. You would need 3 buses and the nearest tube station is a considerable walk away. Which leaves taxis - and the very real possibility of getting ripped off as more than one taxi driver tried to do. Overall, a very disappointing stay. Although it was just for a couple of days, this was my honeymoon and my new wife was left very upset.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Ibis hotel close to O2 arena"
Good access to the O2 arena by rail or skyline. Nice buffet breakfast which was a nice start to the day.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"To much money"
Expensive for the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"clean and comfy and not extortionate!"
Really basic hotel but for what we needed it for it was great. Comfy, clean rooms that were reasonably quiet but I think that depends more on who else is staying in the hotel, the doors have big gaps underneath so you can hear everything from the corridors. Staff were friendly, breakfast was a mix of cooked English, some cereal, croissants and tinned fruit salad but for the price was decent. The bathroom is small and the door actually came off in our hands but was easy to fix! Also the shower head was broken so although it had amazing pressure it flooded the bathroom! Not too far from central London, seems to be an up and coming area with lots of developments being built. Overall for the price for London it was pretty good.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Katy
"Fabulous family room"
We stayed in a film room which came with a kitchenette and dining area. The room was huge and very clean. We had a full sized fridge and full sky tv. My only gripe was noise from the street as there was construction work going on, but the hotel can't really control this. Also the breakfast could have been a little better. Overall though a great room for a family.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
peenut
"Ibis Styles"
Pleasant, clean hotel, easy access to train station, half an hour journey into central London
2 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Rachel
"Good as always"
Ibis is always consistent and good value
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"NOT close to o2! Had to pau 3lots of £25 taxi fair"
Nothing around hotel except trains and buildings being built.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Functional hotel"
Functional hotel with no frills. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Lynn
"Weekend break pleaser!!!!"
We booked for the evening so that we could do Albert Hall on Friday and Excel on Saturday. One of my best ideas, 30 seconds then on Custom House DLR to town, simple!!! Then 1 minute and we were at Excel front door on Saturday, excellent. Room basic but clean and comfortable, breakfast was full but quality of food, hmmm. Still met requirements
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Christopher
"Great location for Excel Centre"
Hotel stay was fine although room was on the small size. I really didnt like the bathroom as it wasnt individual pieces it was a plastic purpose built bathroom. I was there to attend the Excel Centre and the hotel is superbly located for this purpose. Everything you need is in hotel, (restaurant and bar). Very close to tube.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Edward
"Below the ibis Standard"
As a long-term supporter of ibis, I must say I was quite disappointed by my stay here. Bathroom was small and dirty. Quite a few things in the room was semi-broken (the sink, the lock of the bathroom) and there were disannoying smell in the room and the bathroom. I have stayed in two rooms here and both managed to have something disappointing. Before this I have every faith in ibis in providing all the essentials and basics of a comfortable stay, now I'd think twice before I book again.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ching Fung
"Mrs khan"
My stay was beautiful
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Great hotel with amazing customer service.
4 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to train"
Clean, comfortable room with good breakfast spread. 2 mins walk to Custom House DLR station. Pub downstairs was a bonus for a quick, cheap feed after a long day walking around town.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
J
"Value for money hotel and great for the O2"
We always stay at this hotel if we are going to the O2 , its convenient for the DLR/underground. The hotel is comfortable , friendly service ,and above all excellent value for money,when you consider rates include a very good breakfast. My only critisism would be the beds and pillows are to hard for our liking but will not stop us staying there.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
keith
"positive"
Quite a small room enough for one person for 1-2 days. No noise from the airport as it closed in night. Construction site along the street gives no noise as well, especially if your window looks to the backyard. Excellent breakfast.
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Andrey
"Good budget option"
Given the price we paid, my husband and I thought this hotel quite decent. The location is handy - a short walk to the DLR station which makes getting into central London quick and easy. I would stay in the area again - we loaded 7 day travel cards onto our Oyster cards and used the tube heaps. Breakfast was included (hot and cold). The room itself was good, we found the bed comfortable. Our bathroom was tiny! The big issue was that our shower didn't drain properly which meant that we couldn't shower one after the other. Reception did send someone to check it out but it remained unresolved while we were there, which was disappointing. All in all good budget option within easy reach of central London.
7 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Annika
"Very good value"
Very convenient for Excel & O2. Little out of the way for central London, but worth it. The good value outweighs the extra travel time (ca 10-15 mins each way. However beware much higher costs when there are Excel events. Staff very friendly, except for one maintenance engineer who was rude to a housekeeping colleague and offhand to us when our room pass failed (for the second of three times). Breakfast very good and café excellent value and quality.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Philip
"Pleasant hotel close to the DLR"
Closest DLR station is Custom House where major work is being carried out for Crossrail. This in turn has closed most of Victoria Dock Road which upset our sat nav so we only found the hotel by default. Maybe clearer instructions for directions should be on web site. Hotel perfectly satisfactory for a short break especially if going to the o2 arena and also relatively easy to get to the west end by connecting up at Canning Town with the Jubilee line although allow an hour at least! Will use the hotel again in the future.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Janet
"Amazing hotel and service!"
I stayed in the hotel as I was going to watch Miss World. The price was so reasonable and everything about the room was perfect. The service was amazing and everyone I encountered who worked there made me feel so welcome. The breakfast in the morning (which was included in the price) was also wonderful. Thank you!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
"Convenient and clean"
I have stayed at the Ibis a number of times on business. The staff are always very helpful and the rooms are basic but clean and modern.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
R
"Needed a hotel close to the Excel"
Needed a hotel close to the Excel and this was definitely good in that regard. The hotel itself was pretty good and staff were helpful. However I arrived relatively late (c.10pm), and wanted to sleep early for an exam the next morning. The staff had left the heating on absolute max and the room was a sauna, hot to the extent that you would feel sick. When calling them, they simply told me to open a window (which i had obviously done) instead of looking for a better solution, e.g. another room or switching on the air con (there was one in the room but not working) for a few minutes. This made for a bad night which was not ideal given that I had to take an exam the next day. On the basis of this it is not likely I will be returning there if I need to.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Anand
"Very cold on a December night."
Big studio with living room. No Central heating. 1 plug in had to move it about. Very cold.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
margie
"good value"
came for wedding anniversary basically to see various London sites. the hotel was fine the rooms slightly small but good value. pub good for late night drink. excellent location to leave car and use nearby station.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"disappointed"
It was an average hotel however i am used to staying at various hotels and this one has many little errors. It was durty in some places, i found hairs. However it does have all the essencials!!!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Gisel
"Just OK"
Adequate for a airport hotel stay
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Disappointing"
This hotel is in serious need of a refurbishment. The rooms are tatty. I could only slam the bedroom door shut. The bathrooms are very shoddy. A central London venue and prices demands better
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"One night stay - good acces to 02"
Stayed here for 1 night whilst visiting the 02 arena - great for a short stay - rooms are a little small but the breakfast was fab in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Tracey
Good location esp for events in O2.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Chun Keung Jerson
"Unhappy with paying to park overnight"
Our stay was fine.it was overnight only. I just felt a little peeved about paying £10 for parking the car for one night when other hotels provide this service for free. I will not be using the hotel again for that reason
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
ivor
"Very handy budget hotel for ExCEL"
Hotel is about 20m from the Custom House DLR station, which also serves ExCEL so very handy. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was a good size, clean and in a good state of repair. Beware there is no shaver socket in any of the rooms, but reception found me an adapter without fuss. I ate in the pub down stairs in the hotel. An ok chicken curry, pint and desert cost £14, which is not bad by London standards. Breakfast which I had included in my rate was a perfectly good buffet. Unlike some places I have stayed, there was a selection of cereal, fruit juices, cold meat and cheeses, full cooked breakfast, toast, French pastries etc. So overall I would say the hotel is good value, perfectly acceptable, and very handy.
"o2 atp world tour finals"
brilliant service upon arrival. room was clean and comfy.no complaints at all. stayed there last year too. easily accessible.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
helen
"Nice friendly hotel"
Good, clean hotel with friendly staff and good quality food. The shower was the only thing not up to standard - the showerhead not good and you ended up wrapped up in the shower curtain! Good position for DLR Custom House Station to go into the City. Overall excellent value for money, would stay there again and recommend to others.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel staff couldn't do enough for us. No safe in room but reception put valuables in their safe each morning. Breakfast plentiful and constantly being replenished. Because of where breakfast counters situated a bit crowded. But overall great break. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014