All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
23/34-35 Trimitr Road, Taladnoy, Sampanthawong, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel!"
Great hotel, ideal location for utilizing the pub transit system. Walking distance to beautiful temple and chinatown! Beware the scammers, dont trust any local friendly face that comes up to you! They will say they work for TAT and give a really good pitch, dont get suckered *TAT does not sell tours! Hotel is very very nice, looks great and beautiful views. Downside is that laundry services were expensive, 80thb per shirt is outrageous! Would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good stay."
In the middle of the night our AC started pouring water. The staff immediately moved us to a different room though. They also kept our luggage very safe for us after we checked out.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"If they only had a pool!"
I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very clean and bright, very comfortable but the reception staff were not very pleasant when we checked in. I would have loved a swimming pool..that would be my only reason to not come back to this hotel
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ulla
"Great hotel. Great location"
I was very happy with my stay here. I showed up. Was greeted immediately by professional and pleasant staff (including the security guard at the lower entrance ) got an upgrade to a window room. Rooms were amazing. Was so happy to have a clean bathroom!! Wifi was great. Once I heard people in the hall but it was pretty inconsequential but could imagine that would be a problem if the hotel was unfortunate enough to have partiers staying Would for sure recommend this hotel and stay here again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
alison
"I will be back :)"
We were delighted about the view from the room. Downstairs in basement a minimarket opened 24 h.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Michal
"good location"
All thing is good except front office. Look like check in with machine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Wora
"Pretty cool hotel"
This hotel is actually the 6th through 15th floors of an office building directly across the street from Hua Lamphong train station. The MTR stop is there, too. You can easily get from BKK to here for a few dollars (one transfer needed at Makkasan). It has a boutique type feel and slick decor. Nice sized rooms and very comfy beds. It is walking distance to the Golden Buddha Temple and short cab ride to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho temple. Not much around here but there is an amazing 7 eleven in the basement of the building with more stuff than any 7 Eleven that I've ever seen (it's more like an asian market - and cheap, too). This is a great place to stay for transfers from train to airplane and for the price it worked out great. English speakers are a little thin but you can work around it. Good spot.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"first time in Thailand"
Nice hotel right across the street from major train station so its easy to get to
2 night trip with friends May 4, 2014
"Fine Hotel"
The hotel is better than what I expected it to be. Very close to the train stations which makes it easier to commute around for sightseeing. Very friendly and helpful staff. If the next destination is Siem reip by train, this hotel is the one. Highly recommended.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Viv & Vaghn
"Very nice"
This is the second time we stayed at this hotel because of it's close proximity to the train station, strong internet, and nice rooms. We would stay here again. China Town is right around the corner so eating is not a problem, and the hotel is very clean. Only complaint is that not all the reception staff know english or how to do their job.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to train station"
The overall hotel was very nice and clean,, we would stay here again. The only problems we experienced was with the early morning check in staff - only 1 of the 3 girls spoke english and seemed to know what she was doing. The girl that was helping us couldn't do anything an the other one kept scolding her and having to do her job so there was a long line to check in/out at 7am because they had undertrained employees. Otherwise we had no problems and stayed in a windowless room which worked out just fine.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Hotel near China town and Patpong"
Hotel room does not have windows, but that's a complement, otherwise excessive noises from the street will be heard. Excellent renovation result.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Good base for central Bangkok -- close to metro. Stayed in both a standard room as well as suite. Both great value for the money. Very clean and staff were very supportive.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Beautiful, clean, and modern"
This hotel is in a somewhat inconvenient location, with the nearby construction, and the elevator layout is also inconvenient (you have to take one elevator up to the 12th floor, and then switch to another elevator to go up or down to your desired floor). Those two issues aside, the hotel was very well kept, and we'd probably stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
We were only staying one night, so I didn't require much. However, I felt the staff was unwelcoming. We had an early dinner in the restaurant (we were the only ones there!) and received poor service and mediocre food. Later that night, I ordered a slice of chocolate cake for room service. After almost 90 minutes of trying to be patient (and trying to teach my daughter patience), I called to cancel the order since it never arrived. They said they had tried to bring it to our room. They had transposed the room number. They ended up bringing it, but instead of issuing an apology , they tried to make me feel like it was my fault. They said I must have given them the wrong number (I didn't - and in fact they repeated the correct number to me over the phone, but they wrote the wrong number down on the order form). Then they tried to make me feel better by giving me 10% off. Honestly - I would have prefered an apology (and better tasting cake). If this is a problem for the hotel, I would recommend they use a phone caller ID system, so there will be no misunderstandings about room numbers. The lack of a window would have gotten to me if we had stayed for longer than one day. I also didn't find the staff helpful with our luggage, getting a taxi, or finding various things (like the check in lobby which is on the 12th floor).
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Tori
"Excellent hotel near the train station"
It's directly across the train station and near Chinatown. It's a bit far from all the tourist stuff but public transit is abundant and very easy to get around. It has a outdoor shallow pool with lounge chairs and a patio overlooking the Golden Buddha Temple. Quite a few street vendors for local food and 7-Eleven is just across the street. The hotel is very new and modern. Had a room without windows to save money, but it was ok since we were on vacation and only came back to sleep. Price/quality is great!
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Duan
"Ok for the money."
Very convenient location and very close to good tourist attractions. Like the design of the hotel but did not like the fact that you do not have a window in your room. Very polite and professional staff. Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2013
Tsunami
"Awesome hotel"
I was not expecting much on this hotel, but once I arrive I was pretty impressed with the location, service and cleanliness. The location is right in front of the main train station. The wifi in the room worked great. Any questions I had about the location the front desk would helping on touring the city of Bangkok. I give this hotel 5 stars.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Alex
"Great for the price, especially nice as stopover"
Nice hotel, and great location for connecting on by train, from Bangkok. Rooms are large and if you ask for a city view (premium one) , it's quite lovely. While there is construction going on in front of the place, it does get noisy (and they work through the night), so don't forget your earplugs :-) It could be a bit cleaner, but overall a very decent place. Insider tip (since we have just experienced it): as you leave the hotel, turn left and head toward Chinatown (great place for grabbing a bite, btw, and don't let anyone deter you - it's not closed, if someone tells you to go elsewhere and take a tuk-tuk instead, smile and keep going), on the next block on the right side, there is a fantastic massage place. The people who work here have been trained at Wat Po and the prices are very reasonable, I can recommend the hour - long foot massage and the thai one (ask for Mae, she's great!). Enjoy!
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
Andrea
"Comfort hotel"
Good location and very clean hotel but no swimming pool
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
sarisa
"Very close to the train station"
It is a new hotel , centrally located, close to china town, across the street from the railway station also subway and bus station nearby.A mini market store next door for fresh fruit or milk and toiletries etc.Smoking in the building is not allowed yet cigarette smoke escapes into the hallway from one of the room. Wi-fi connection needs a lot of tweeking since either the connection is on and off or very slow d/l. Password often does not work and it seemed in that 1 week of stay I needed to be given several new passwords that eventually worked. It is quite frustrating when you want to conduct business over the internet and the line got cut-off
6 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
george

"Good hotel"
Good Hotel...
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Rangan
Nice breakfast, good room service
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
really close to station. Perfect for stay and freshen up before catching night train to Chiang Mai.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Very pleasant experience i will definitely recommend it to all my friends
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
frank
"A bit out of the way but easy taxi service"
Hotel lovely and amazing bar view of Bangkok and the gold Buddha temple! Temple is within walking distance, breakfast delicious with a choice for everyone. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
traveller
Everything great. I would appreciate if there is a window in my room !
Other trip May 17, 2015
MY
"Great location for stopover"
We used this hotel because it was central to train station and it was great choice. Nice and clean, modern and easy to reach from airport by skytrain and mrt.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Kaz
"Fabulous stay!"
Everything was excellent, location, room, service. The breakfast was a little pricey but was so good!
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Kimberly
"Next to chinatown"
Located next to chinatown this hotel offer good value for money. Not many restaurant around though. Nice big family room, accomodating 4 in two separate bedrooms and also offer a living room.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
klaids
"Nice hotel but"
Nothing but hassles with room keys,internet access,door locks. Quite expensive
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good stay"
We stayed at this hotel before and following a tour. Good facilities, pretty good location, friendly staff. No complaints! The last night was quite a bit more expensive than others and at that price (considering it is Thailand) I may not have been as satisfied (over 100 usd).
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Melanie
"YES!"
The room didnt have a window but for this price it was a minor nuissance and no one stays in their hotel room except for sleeping while in Bangkok. Friendly staff, reasonable buffet breakfast with good choices, location is not that bad as well, close to the metro.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Magdalena
"Disappointing"
Base on service and facilities, this hotel only deserve maximum 3 star rating. Room size and bed is good for price paid but cleanliness and service is left wanting. Room floor, table top, door very dusty. In total we booked 5 rooms with 2 complained of bed bugs. Front office sometimes left with only 1 staff handling check-in, enquiries and concierge service. As for location, it is near Chinatown therefore easy access to food and night market but some taxis do not know of its location even with map of hotel shown to them. There should be address or map of hotel location in both English AND Thai.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Mei Leng
MY
"Gem of Hua Lamphong"
I stay here because it's close enough to chinatown and near Hua Lamphong MRT. Love the spa and the happy hour. If the day is clear you can catch a pretty sunset from Chyna with the gorgeous temple to boot.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"vacation with family"
Good condition hotel. 15 minutes walking distance to Chinatown. Or tuk tuk is easily available around the hotel to nearby places. Walking distance to MRT.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Over night stay in bkk"
Looking for a hotel centrally located and not very expensive? This is your place, nice big comfy room fantastic breakfast and good wifi connection
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
José
"Helpful service"
The reception held our rail tickets which were delivered even before we checked in. That's good service!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Very uncomfortable hotel"
The setup of this hotel is very complicated it was to some extent clean but the breakfast is very poor I will never recomed it to any body
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
mohammed
"Centra Central Hotel"
I was disappointed with the room and also the access to the hotel I also booked 2 rooms with breakfast but the hotel said I paid just for one room. I am not happy about that.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
mohammed
"Great for train travel"
We couldn't purchase night train tickets on the day we wanted so ended up staying an extra night - staff were helpful in allowing us to remain in the same room and as hotels.com did not have our room type available we were able to purchase a different type and pay a small fee to upgrade as this was better value. We also stored luggage safely until departure. Breakfast is good value if you are there before 8:30am but limited any later. Although the hotel is away from central Bangkok the MRT line is easy to navigate (the entrance is visible from the hotel and very close - the train station can also be used as an underpass to avoid crossing the road above). There is also a large convenience store and money exchange below which was good as this was our arrival hotel (easily accessible via airport rail link and MRT). Some people may find the lifts difficult to navigate but we had no problems and were directed by guards to the reception floor on arrival.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
K
"Excellent location for the station"
Calm and clean with good views over Bangkok. Helpful staff and effort to get room ready early as we arrived on early train.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Centra Central Station Bangkok"
The Hotel is conveniently located next to the Hua Lampong MRT (if arriving from Suvarnabhumi Airport, first take the Airport link and a change over onto the MRT at Phetchaburi-approx 45 mins commute) stop which will allow you to commute and cover a lot of Bangkok cheaply efficiently and easily. A few minutes walk away is the Golden Buddha Temple-another one of the cities fine temples to tick off your list. The hotel is located next to a busy junction and short ten minute walk away is Chinatown where you will be spoilt for choice for food. Only concern was having to take a lift up to the lobby first then having to take another lift to go down to get to my room but overall no issues and a nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Barnesy
"Short walk from MRT, superclean, great staff"
great hotel. Best stay so far in my countless trips to bkk. Stayed in over 20 hotels and this one rates one of the best.. and CHEAP comparatively. Even 5 star hotel don't come close. Perhaps I'm a person that likes privacy and like to do things myself and not have staff come pester me. Unfortunately the location isn't the best though pretty good. Would love to stay here again if the occasion permits. Great HUGE bed for singles. Give you a double bed for one! Great welcome letter personalized with your name Clean room Not so great aircon though
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Jack
SG
"Great View & Very Modern"
Stayed for 1 night in a room with window, had an amazing view over Bangkok. Very close to the train station (2 mins walk). Koh San Rd is only 10 minutes by taxi if you want to experience the nightlife. The hotel itself is very modern and has a luxurious feel without the price tag. Staff are very friendly considering this is a capital city and assist you with any queries, ie. ordering a taxi. Breakfast is worth getting included in the room rate and has a wide array of choice.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Emz
"Perfect location to enjoy the best of Bangkok."
As weary travellers, arriving late in Bangkok, Centra Central Station was the ideal location for my daughter and I. Whilst we were initially confused as to the whereabouts of the main lobby (it's on the 12th floor), any frustration we may have had quickly disappeared when we met the friendly front desk staff. Great staff, comfortable room, delicious buffet breakfast and ideally located to the (easy-to-navigate) train system and all of Bangkok's attractions. Magnificent street food across the road....we loved it all and will likely book again on our return to Bangkok, en route to home.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
BigTony
"Perfect for early train journeys"
Our main reason for booking here - twice - was that we had early trains to catch. This hotel is ideal for this. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff are friendly, great selection of food and wine for evening meals and a lovely buffet lunch was offered. I would definitely recommend this hotel - in fact, we already have!
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Donna McGuire
"a bit far from city centre"
our stay was wonderful.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
govin
"Best hotel in China town!"
Wonderful experience, the rooms were top notch!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Trevor
"Great hotel, few teething problems"
I was very impressed with the service we received from the hotel staff. They were prompt when we requested power adapters, toilet paper and what not. Two things that I didn't like were the shower and the lift system. The water pressure in the shower wasn't very good, and it was annoying that there wasn't a shower screen, allowing a substantial amount of water to flow onto the bathroom floor. The lifts were a bit annoying, as you had to catch one lift up to floor twelve, and then walk around to the hotel lobby and catch a different lift down to the floor we were staying on. Overall though, very happy with my stay at Centra Central Station
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014