All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
351,353,355 Charoen Krung Road, Bangrak, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"This place grew on me"
Upon arrival (in the middle of the night) we were greeted by friendly, helpful staff. I was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness of the room - some hair on the night table and items left by previous guest in the dresser. By day, however, everything looked better. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom small but reasonably clean, nice robes. Breakfast was "typical" - juice "drink", white toast, eggs, hot dogs. I suggest the markets across the street. The highlight was the staff - they arranged a great massage for us down the street (the masseuse came to get us) and personally flagged down a cab when it was time to go. Really kind.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014

We are very disappointed for this hotel as its overbooked but they still confirmed our booking! When we arrival for check in, no boby tell us there is no rooms is available, until to 5:00pm we come back for check in, they tell us no rooms and have to change another hotel! We made the claim of them and change to another similar level of hotel. We are very unhappy that we have baby, elder total 7 persons . They made us terrible.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Kam Ping
"good location"
Very helpful
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Anne
"Very nice"
The room was small but very clean. The bed was big, the AC worked well. Best of all, the staff was very friendly, professional, and helpful!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Juba
MY
"Great all around stay for an affordable price"
I normally do not write reviews, but this place made me happy. Hotel staff : Friendly as can be! Very helpful and smiling. Helped me book massages, tours, etc. The woman who manages the place does a good job. I never saw the owner the 9 days I was there. Room: I had a corner room and it was spacious and great with the amenities you would expect from a quality hotel. Location: Very close to the Sheraton and water taxis (5 minute walk at most). The surrounding area is a bit more common, but street vendors, variety, and lots of things to do cheaply are why most people go to Bangkok anyway. Cleanliness: No problems at all. Food: Good American breakfast for a good price. They had a very affordable breakfast buffet when I was there...and once they knew I was a vegetarian, they made more offerings I could eat! I would definitely stay here again!
9 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Transformational Travel
"I wish I could have stayed there but…."
I wish I could actually review this hotel I was booked into but as it so happened when I turned up they said they had no rooms available and instead transferred me to the Wing Long Hotel, 5 minutes down on Soi 47. The alternative was quite adequate, clean and comfortable as all I needed was a place to sleep and breakfast was still included in my rate. I would make sure that your booking is secure and don't assume that just because you have the voucher doesn't mean you have a room allocated.
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Not as good as the pictures."
Staff friendly, room pretty average. But happy with overall experience
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
cam

"Nothing wrong but not gonna choose it again"
It was a ok hotel experience but its far from center and skytrain etc. If you want to check out later than 12.00 it costs 100bath per hour. Best thing is that its close to state tower with the best sky bar.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
DK
"部屋は良いのですが…"
朝食付のはずだったのに、チェックインの際フロントで朝食無しと言われた…。残念ながら少々嫌な思いをした。
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Y
JP
"Bình thường, ở mức trung bình."
Nhân viên ks rất thân thiện. Chỉ có điều cơ sở hạ tầng chưa thật tốt. Ks hơi nhỏ, 4 tầng nhưng ko có thang máy. Phòng nhỏ, view bình thường.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Thi Huong Giang
VN
"Kjekke plass"
Jeg var på Hotel Poste43 i 15 dager i årsskifte 2014/15. Jeg er kjempefornøyd med Hotellet. Rent, god service, alltid vennlige ansatte jeg traff. Ha bare gode minner og vil kommer tilbake ved neste Bangkok ferie i løpe av 2015.
15 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Tobias
Good location. Very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and stylish. Just one minus - there is no elevator, so it is hard to go with the suitcases to 5th floor.
3 night trip Feb 2, 2014
renata
LT
"Bien situé, très classe"
Super petit hôtel bien situé entre la gare et le sky train! Chambre propre grand confort!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2014
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Poste 43 Residence

"Disgusting "
08/12/15 LauraOrtegap Bogota, Colombia
The carpet was so dirty! We think you can get a better option for the same price. The bath was horrible too with a disgusting smell I don't recommend this hotel. The staff was friendly The breakfast is not a buffet. The room was small but it's ok .
"5 floors with NO lift"
03/05/15 David A Poole, United Kingdom
We were surprised when the staff said they would help us with the luggage as we expected to take it ourselves in the lift. However, there IS no lift, and our room was on the 4th floor. The carpets on the stairways are stained and dirty and already gave us a bad impression on first climbing the stairs. The bed linen had dirty marks in various places and certainly gave the impression that it hadn't been changed since the last guests were in the room, although we could be wrong. The shower head has to be hand held when taking a shower, as there is no way it can be supported on the wall. There was no toilet paper in the bathroom! I didn't discover this until I used the toilet. Help! Where's the paper? The easiest thing then was to have a shower. I later found toilet paper in the wrong place - in the bedroom. There is also no toilet paper holder, which gives a clue to the previous problem. The liquid soap dispenser was empty. None of these are major problems, but show that the level of room maintenance is pretty poor. The room itself is pretty small and hardly anywhere to store anything. As the bed was king site, you had to Walker sideways to get into it. The view from the window? A drab cement wall less than 2 metres away. Nothing else can be seen. There is little in the way of eating out nearby, although there is one restaurant immediately opposite, about 25 metres from the front door. Breakfast is fixed - you don't have any choices. It consists of one fried egg, 2 pieces of ham, two slices of toast and one thin slice of tomato and a lettuce leaf. Day two, the ham was replaced by a piece of fried chicken. Coffee is instantaneous only, and there is also tea. No milk, only coffee mate whitener. As there is no decent coffee for breakfast, you can find a coffee shop about 5 minutes walk away, near the Sheraton hotel the ferry boat pier number 3. This has great coffee at reasonable prices. It is called "The Coffee Place". Day 2 The soap dispenser remained empty and the towels were not even folded, let alone changed. So no change to the expected maintenance problems. The staff at the hotel is excellent - friendly and helpful. It's a pity that the owners don't take a more proactive approach to running the hotel, and keeping a higher level of maintenance and care.
"Decent stay for the night, could do with a more thorough clean though. Staff were fantastic."
02/23/15 jess-n-jesse
We stayed here because the place we were at long term was fully booked for this night, and we were catching the night train from Hua Lamphong station the next evening and this was fairly close. There are no elevators here so it was quite an effort hauling the bags up and then back down the stairs, staff helped though. We had to wait 20mins for our room to be finished cleaning but we did arrive before the check in time. The room was comfortable and average sized, and fine for our one night stay. The next day we wanted to check out late as our train didn't leave til 7.30pm, and we were given the option of checking out at 2pm for no extra charge (which we took) or till 6pm for I think it was an extra 500 baht, which is pretty reasonable. We went out for the whole day and the staff we able to put our luggage away for us until we cane back, which was a good 4 hours or so later. The staff really were very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean, however I guess it wasn't a very thorough clean as when I opened the bathroom cabinet there was a pair of used eyelashes sitting at the front. Didn't bother me too much, but might be worth the hotel making sure the cleans are more extensive and not just "surface cleans". We also had a leaky shower which left the bathroom floor pretty drenched, we let reception know and they said they'd have a look when we left. Overall it was a decent room for what we needed, no more and not too much less.
"Nice place "
01/20/15 Janice V Singapore, Singapore
Nice lovely place ! Good for the cost. Conner Rooms are nice and big. Breakfast is basic and made to order. No lunch or dinner provided but there are 1-2 eating joints (walking distance ). Friendly and helpful staff. They also helped organize taxi drop to the airport.
"Cold showers"
01/12/15 Madelyn B Portland, Oregon
I need to preface the following by saying that I was in Bangkok this time for interviews and was only in the hotel to sleep, shower and change. Since I was only in the hotel for these things, this hotel was an extreme disappointment even though the location was great. The first night I arrived, the late check-in went smoothly and though it is an bit run down, things were generally clean and well organized looking - especially for the price that I paid with a large discount. The internet worked well, the bed soft for Asia and I was looking forward a simple free breakfast. Then I got in the shower and it was ice cold. After calling the front desk, they said it would not be fixed until the next day, so they changed my room. And the same problem happened with the water. I left it for the next day, but when I told the staff (and had to be roused from their phones while manning the front desk) they said it was a problem for the hotel and there was nothing that they could do. My colleagues said that they had great hot showers when asked. I went back and said this, nothing happened again (after talking to the staff two more times) and I ended up having four days of cold showers that also had a rotten egg backdraft that smelled up the whole room. The free breakfast choices also included hot dot or salad with instant coffee. Anyway, I would say it is a bad place to stay if you like to smell good before interviews.
"Clean and a great value"
01/08/15 sweefkntee CALIFORNIA
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. I had booked through Expedia for about 30USD a night. The hotel was very clean. Not super spacious, but a good size. We stayed on the top floor and there are NO Elevators. There was about 3-4 rooms per floor. At least I burned off come calories climbing those stairs 5-6x a day. The walk to MBK skytrain is 1km. It depends on how fast you walk, but we walked at a leisurely pace and it took us about 10 min. There are lots of tuktuks and taxis passing on the main road about 1 min walk from the hotel. Location: Across the hotel there are many street food stalls which are amazing and quite cheap, 35 baht for a meal for 1. There is a 7-11 across the main street, about 5 min walk away. Many taxi's had a hard time finding this place, so grab a business card to show them. As you head closer to the MBK skytrain, there are more and more street vendors to choose from also. The location wasn't amazing, but quite convenient from my boyfriend and I, who hate dealing with touting tuktuks or taxis that didn't want to use the meter. The WIFI was included, but was pretty slow. Breakfast was also included but it didn't seem that many patrons ate there. There is no menu. They cook a set breakfast that includes eggs, toast, and sausage for you. What shocked me was that they gave me the wrong room key. Instead of giving me the room key for my room: 503, they gave me the maid room key for the entire 5th floor. I didn't notice this until the end of my visit. Good thing we were honest people! Make sure you keep valuables locked in the safe or take them with you. The housekeeping was just ok. She kept on throwing away important documents and receipts that we needed! That pissed me off. Also, she kept forgetting to give us towels. Shady visitors. Although this hotel was clean and accommodations seem new-ish; i think the low prices attracted a slew of shady characters. We saw many prostitutes entering this hotel with foreign men. It was strange because there was no shortage of families staying here as well. The walls are thin, we heard some things that would have been better kept in private. Overall, its a great value and clean hotel. I would recommend it for people looking for a nice, midrange hotel.
"Good value and location"
07/19/14 Xclairexs Birmingham
Room was spacious and very clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Let us check in early and leave our luggage behind reception when we checked out. Great location in Bangkok Tuk Tuks were stationed outside the hotel so were always available. Short journey to MBK Apart from being overcharged by around 600baht by the hotel on our transfer from the airport we enjoyed our stay. Overall would recommend this hotel
"Very clean and new"
02/26/14 reisei
This was the best of three hotels where I stayed in Bangkok, considering the price to quality ratio. Spotlessly clean, everything new and in good condition. Small safe, fridge, little desk, decent wifi (they have a couple of routers on different floors), good shower, good aircon, few to no mosquitoes inside, very comfy bed. The staff were also very pleasant and friendly, and the laundry service was good. Location isn't perfect if you dislike walking - it's about 10-15 mins walk to the nearest skytrain station. However, you can also walk to Chinatown in about 30 mins, which is a nice evening stroll (although the surrounding streets do get quiet late at night, so if that worries you get a cab). Only minor downside - the breakfast wasn't too great. Just a single option, nothing for vegetarians that I was made aware of. But overall, I recommend it if you're not too fussy about walking.
"Good place"
12/30/13 austinhastings San Francisco, California
Didn't necessarily have a bad experience here, but the photos make it look nicer than in person. Was expecting a little higher end than how it actually felt. Regardless, the location was pretty good, as it was an easy walk to the river taxi. Had a couple issues of being given the wrong wifi password and the safe did not work, but those issues were addressed promptly. Staff was responsive, friendly and helpful.
"Good Hotel in Bangkok"
05/07/13 HarunewHaru
I and my friend to stay in Poste 43 Residence for the hotel very nice they has good design style boutique hotel ,I like corner room the room is very nice and also staff very take care me all time and near Asiatique popular place about 10 minuite from Hotel