All hotels in Nonthaburi, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here29/67 Moo 9, Bangkrasor, Muang, Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi, 11000, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"best at that location"
Most guests come to this place for meeting. few guests from China. Small but tall building with great location near Kae Rai junction. Breakfast was simple but acceptable.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Peter ParN

"Acceptable and Nice service"
The room is clean, and people very kind and friendly, I consider this a good fitting choice for those traveler only staying at most 3 to 5 days. If you need to stay longer, maybe you would feel tired of the breakfast. The light of room is a bit dark for me, especially when I read a book and surf the internet with my notebook.
13 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Sam
"In the middle of nowhere"
Chose this hotel for the close proxomity to hospital my wife attended for procedure. Hotel is hard to find and due to one way streets, taxi driver had to get help from me and Google Maps to get there. Standard foyer, reception not very forward, english almost non existing. Bellboy was great though. Room standard. I chose the deLuxe room wich provided me with a few extra square meters in a corner to no use what so ever. Bed comfy alright, view of turnpike and industrial storage. Surroundings have nothing of entertainment value. Closest minimart and food approx 10-15 min walk along heavily busy street and almost non existing side walks. Breakfast far below standard. Oddly placed tables in diningroom with wast spaces combined with crowded areas where passing between tables almost imposible. I see no reason to recommend this hotel. (except for the super friendly bell boy)
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Tomas
"Very friendly bell boys"
Stayed 4 nights due to medical visit at nearby hospital. Hotel is oddly placed in semiindustrial, turnpike intersection. Very hard to reach if you are not on the right street. 10-15 minutes on oneway streets if you are not.Thank god for Google maps, driver didn't know how to get there even when hotel was in eye sight so I had to guide him through small side streets and U-turns. Hotel it self is standard, staff in reception somewhat shy'ish (?) and seems untrained. Bellboys was a blast though, kudos. Room it self ..well...booked the deLuxe room, which gave me 2 sq m extra space in a unused corner. Ample view of the turnpike and soda distributor warehouse. Bed comfortable though. Room service swift and pricey. Breakfast a disaster. The whole room was had groups of tables in islands, hard too pass whilst other parts were wide open. Food itself hardly worth mentioning. Minor offerings, and dry tasteless varieties offered. Internet...well if you think no connection or 15 b/sec, yes bits not megabyte, highspeed, you will not be dissapointed. Overheard several complaints of the non existing Internet connections from other guests. Nothing, absolutely nothing to do nearby. Closest Family Mart and Farmacy a brisk 10-15 min walk along street with heavy traffic, but hardly any side walk. All and all, Comfy beds, if sleeping is all you are planning on doing here.
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Tomas
"Pleasant and friendly"
Ideal for 2 nights but not good for a long stay, not to much night life within walking distance, traffic to and from the airport.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Emmanuel

"far away from downtown"
as title
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
FANG JU
TW
"Fint hotell, ikke noe spennende beligenhet."
Veldig bra hotell. Beliggenheten er utenfor interessante steder.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
Pimthai
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Midas Hotel Ngamwongwan

"First-class choice in Nonthaburi"
02/28/15 Franz E Hong Kong, China
Just came back from a great relaxing 4 night stay at Mida Hotel Ngamwongwan Nonthaburi Thailand. The hotel is first-class with helpful and friendly staff throughout the hotel. Rooms are very clean. Great food & beverage offerings for both Westerners and Asians alike, reasonable priced. Will definitely be back. Franz E
02/28/15 Park B
Stayed there with my partner in mid Feb. Great welcome by front staff, room was spacious, i liked the lobby deco. We had room and breakfast package, nice variety polite staff. We had memorable stay here will come bk again. Thank you Mida !
"Donth009"
02/26/15 Don T
I always stay in this hotel during my business trip in Bangkok, the front desk staff is friendly and helpful and I am happy with my stay there always even I always check in late. If you plan to stay in North of Bangkok, you should consider this hotel.
"“Mida ngamwongwan nice hotel& clean”"
02/23/15 eakamonk
clean, young, chic, complete, modern, comfortable are my expressions to this hotel. quick response from the staff for my request, easily reachable location, near the city center, reasonable price. recommended hotel for your upcoming stay in Ngamwongwan)
"Mida Hotel group still the best"
02/21/15 Panuphon P Bangkok
I stayed at Mida hotel Ngamwongwan and have to admit it was a great surprise!... The rooms were small as expected but contained everything you need for a stay... Internet connection was good.... food selection in rooms service great with Thai, Chinese and English... and and and... cleanliness gets also a big thumb up. Hotel ambiance is nice... and also the restaurant another surprise... had a few times food there and especially the Noodle soup "Great"!.... haven't had such a great "Noodle" in a hotel for ages... !!! Breakfast is quite local but fine to get the morning started... Last but not least... the best is your staff! Everyone I met and I had contact with... was friendly attentive and helpful.... that’s what hospitality is about!!!!! See you again :)
"“friendly & attentive staffs...”"
02/18/15 Jijee14 Queenstown, New Zealand
At first it was not my intention to stay here but I had no choice because my usual place was full and this hotel was recommended by my colleague..It's near the place I did business with. Anyway, I would say it a 3+ star, mainly cater THAI & Asian customers, mostly come for conference (they have many conference rooms). Check in was smooth the reception was friendly helpful. Their English is quite workable. Lobby is modern and clean. Room is big enough to spread your legs and luggage, bathroom is not that big , amenities is enough, free drinking water, coffee/tea making machine, free Wi-Fi. It 3 years hotel,breakfast is buffet style but more on Asian dishes. Anyway, I have no problem with that it taste good.Hotel has one restaurant and lunch and dinner will be a la carte.it's ok, value for money. Easy to go anywhere because hotel is located by the roadside (Nganwongwan). Asked bellboy to get taxi for you in less than 10 minutes. Shopping centre nearby (Esplanade & Tesco) within walking distance around 10-15 minutes. In general, it's fines for me.
"“Great Hotel, Fantastic Service”"
02/08/15 Thimothy F Germany
We loved the MIDA HOTEL NGAMWONGWAN ! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, although the hotel is near Government Centre, shopping center it is just across the street. It is located in a pretty touristy area and we still managed to have a great sleep undisturbed by any noise. I would definitely come back here if I return to Bangkok , it was well worth the money !
"“great hotel at a great price great service”"
02/08/15 Supischaya J
It was better than we expected. Great service and excellent breakfast we really enjoyed our stay here. They have a fitness and swimming pool I would highly recommend staying here and we will definitely go there again in the future.
"aircon dripped water onto my mac laptop and refuse to pay"
06/06/14 JeannieNg Arnhem, The Netherlands
BEWARE, this stay cost me an apple laptop. 1. Aircon on top of working table and electrical socket. Came back to hotel late, charge my laptop. First thing in the morning, switch of my laptop, I get an error message. Took my laptop and noticed the bottom is wet. Had to rush to conference that morning so next morning, I went to complaint. They took my laptop for their IT department to check and later told me they took it to two shops (I don't believe this) and upon looking at the dent on my laptop, claimed because I dropped it. Later hotel staff acknowledged that the IT have not open the laptop to check the inside, even after being informed by me and seeing with their own eyes the dripping water on the desk. I was upset that they did not send it to an official Mac shop for the diagnosis because I was leaving the next day. They offered to take it there if I leave my laptop behind (yeah right). Upon returning to my home, I took my macpro to the official mac shop and told me that the motherboard is burned and the only possible reason is water or lighting. They provided me with the image of burned motherboard and a letter saying it is damaged. They explained that if the hotel take this to Mac in Thailand, they will be able to confirm the diagnosis from the photo. But Mida Hotel, instead of going to mac in thailand to confirm this and compensate for my damaged laptop, asked for official letter from my mac service centre with explanation etc, saying they need to have it for insurance claim. Am sure they will still try to put the blame on me or say that I do not give them a chance. Point is, insurance or no insurance, they damaged it and should compensate me. It is not necessary to wait for insurance claim to decide on that. Simpy making things difficult so that I give up or don't bother anymore. Call me unlucky, but my question to you is, do you want to take the risk now that you know their dirty tricks? 2. toilet smelling like sewage and you can smell it from the bedroom 3. VERY SLOW internet unless you want internet with the bedroom door open. And you can only work with one device with one password provided.
"โรงแรมยังใหม่ ห้องพักไม่หรูมาก แต่อาหารเช้าดี"
02/06/15 Peter_ParN Chumphon, Thailand
อยู่ใกล้แยกแครายเลย ทำให้เดินทางไปไหนมาไหนในละแวกนั้นสะดวก ห้องพักค่อนข้างแคบด้วยข้อจำกัดของสถานที่ แต่ก็ไม่รู้สึกอึดอัด การตกแต่งเป็นแบบทันสมัย เรียบง่าย สมราคา อาหารเช้าดีกว่าที่คิดไว้เยอะ สระว่ายน้ำเล็กๆ ยาวๆ เหมือนสระว่ายน้ำคอนโด โดยรวมโอเคกับเรทที่จ่ายและห้องพักกับอาหารเช้าที่ได้ครับ