All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Bad internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Everything is Awesome"
Strategic location and friendly staff. The only things is I found some hair inside the drawer. Cleanliness should be better. The LED light is not functioning which I tried to press the button on the screen panel.
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2015
KAH JUN
"City tour"
It's a short four day trip to Bangkok for food and shopping . I enjoyed the hotel staying and friendliness of staff .
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Pierre
"Value for $$$$"
Awesome service and rooms are so comfortable ! Best location.
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
TING ALVIN
"Good hotel but those with children take note"
It was a wonderful stay at this hotel with friendly staff. Only negative was that I booked a room with free breakfast included but upon check in, they wanted to charge extra for my 2 young children which was an additional 25% of the initial room price.
7 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"4 day stay at Hua Chang"
This is a very nice hotel with a very accommodating staff. Location is good close to Siam Square and BTS line. Rooms are spacious and amenities very good. The only complaint I have is the wireless internet. I consistently received a weak signal and frequently had to reconnect. On the final day of my stay, I could not get a reliable connection. For business reasons, I could not re-book this hotel due to these connectivity problems because I could not get work done.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good location, clean room and comfortable bed."
The hotel was a bit smaller than I thought but everything else was good. Room are clean and location is good. Walking distance to Siam and close to two different sky train line. The staff at front desk was excellent in answering our questions and helped us to book a massage appointment and call taxi. Breakfast was very nice, they have got variety of food including western and traditional Thai dishes. Highly recommended the breakfast if staying in the hotel.
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"excellent room comfort n cleanliness n spaciousnes"
overall excellent!
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
The staff EXCELLENT level AAA***** . WE LOVE THE HOTEL AND WE WILL BE BACK. THANK YOU TO: PUPAE- BANK-OEI-SORN
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Close to BTS and malls."
Nice and large room, separated bath and shower, quick room service, pretty furniture! Tasty breakfast and relaxing bar area has nice cocktails, we enjoyed wonderful happy hour there. 3 BTS train stations are in walking distance, so no taxi needed! So many stores and malls are exist within 5-10 minutes working area, so women love to shop like me must be so happy to stay in this hotel. The reason I gave 4 stars in neighborhood was that you can't enjoy a view so much.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
I had a stay for 2 nights. This Hotel is one of the best I have been at, and I travel aprox. 70 to 90 days a year, and stay at many Hotels. The pictures and surroundings was exact like the pictures and description. The service was excellent and I feel very comfortable at this Hotel. The food at the restaurant was also very enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Worth to stay for honeymoon trip."
Room was spacious and staff were very friendly and helpful!
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
SG
"Would highly recommend it!"
Love the unique decor and furnishing of this hotel! Our room was very cosy, comfortable, clean and of a good size. Their breakfast buffet also consisted a good mix of local Thai and Western food. And thumbs up to their staff service which made us feel pampered and well looked after! If I really had to pin-point a minor flaw it would be their wifi which was mostly slow. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would recommend to others as well!
8 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
SG
"Nice & comfy stay at boutique hotel"
The Hua Chang is a nice & comfy boutique hotel. The room is very new and the breakfast spread is quite good considering the price. Everything is in place and staff are attentive. Do note that the WIFI is the only thing that is poor, because the poor connection, it also affects the performance of the smart tv in the room.
3 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
Andy
"Vacation"
The wifi is very lousy. It the 2nd time I stayed here. Thought will give it a try again but sadly it disappoints me again. As per other reviews by other guests, if u r looking for hassle free wifi, this is definitely not the hotel to go. Room is clean but it getting more and more expensive. There are dozens of hotels nearby with much better facilities with cheaper price. Staffs was not that friendly too. But the door man and bell boy are really friendly and helpful though. Additional friend (3rd person) drop by to check in and was charged 1500 baht per night that comes with extra small bed. Did explained that he might not be staying with me and have no need for the extra bed but was told it a policy to check in all guests and extra charge will be there for 3rd person even if he is not staying or not? Asked for early check in and late check out due to flight issues, informed way before hand with this website but was still denied. Did get a non smoking room as per request. Definitely not a hotel I will recommended to anyway. It really over priced with nothing special wow factor unless u r looking for some quiet times as I think there are only a few rooms on this hotel.
5 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
CHNG
SG
Because of main street was very noisy, also swimming pool is just for show nit for use!
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Mohammad
"Awesome location"
Great location. Within walking distance to big shopping centers.
4 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
allan
SG
"A little overhyped but generally still good."
Easy access to national stadium bts albeit the daily staircase we have to climb up & down. Location is strategic with MBK & Siam Paragon in just 5-8min walking distance. Hotel staff were hospitable and helpful. Facilities aren't great as pool is small and don't think we see a gym. Wifi is quite shaky but still usable. Overall, it's an above average boutique hotel at an affordable price.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
MICHELLE
SG
My room is near the BTS rail thus is noisy during operation hours.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Goh
"Excellent location"
My 2nd time staying at Hua Chang, a must stay hotel in BKK. Excellent location with 5 mins walk to MBK & 10min to Siam Sq & Siam Paragon. There is also a river just besides the hotel which I can take the boat ferry to Platinum area. Beats the traffic jam & the boat ferry only cost THB 9. Super convenient! One not so good point is the wifi, not stable & needs to reconnect every time.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Christine
SG
Fantastic Experience with Hua Chang Hotel, friendly staff & comfortable room, highly recommended
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Cheah
SG
"A boutique hotel with no customer service!"
requested for King bed smoking rm aprox 2 mths before arriving, was given a twin bed instead. They claimed that all king bed was taken up unless we choose a non smoking rm but was repeatedly warned that monetary penalty will imposed if smoking inside non smoking room. This action is totally a turn off and their so called free Wifi is TERRIBLE and HORRIBLE in the room.
3 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
Kendrick
SG
The stay at Hua Chang Heritage was excellent. Good for family and couple stay I like it very much and I will come back again! Thumb up!
4 night romance trip Feb 29, 2016
Teo
SG
"Overall good and comfortable hotel"
Hotel was good, location however was on the other side of the road, hence it is about a 15 mins walk from Siam Square area, where most of the happenings are located. Wifi at hotel doesn't works well, so please be patient about it. Pool size is small, so dun stay here if you just want to chill out at the hotel & pool side.
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Janet
SG
"A mix of old and new in one place"
A great hotel in many ways: Close to shopping and food at Siam Square Close to SkyTrain (about 10 minutes walk) The hotel itself was nice, and tried to mix old "heritage" style with new modern style in the room. It was very nice and very comfortable, but I think a more focus on the heritage style would have given the hotel more of a character. The internet in my room was very slow, but the service of the hotel was great in many ways. Recommended!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
Hans
"A quaint hotel"
The decor is opulent and the staff are dressed in the olden days of Thailand. A hotel with staff who are polite, gracious and helpful. It is about 5-10 mins walk to MBK and Siam Paragon but away from the main shopping belt. Breakfast is sufficient and not overly varied. The rooms are very large and beds are extremely comfortable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2016
ML
"Comfortable stay"
We checked in 2 adults and 2 kids that extra bed is ready in the room as we requested. Their twin bed actually is sufficient for 4 adults. Wifi a bit poor and breakfast is repeating for 4 days and less choices . Others than that , everything is fine in the hotel .
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Khuaw
"Pretty and comfortable hotel"
Very big room, good bed and many pillows. Only complain is the shower area, water easily spilled out and wet the toilet area. Lobby very pretty, a boutique hotel, have a pretty garden. Staff all very courteous and helpful, very fluent English. In-house Thai restaurant 'Miss Siam' is awesome, very big serving, very tasty and reasonable price.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Choy Wah
SG
"the hua chang experience"
Hua chang is a unique hotel which offers the stayer another superb option to choose from the many in Bangkok. I love the stay. Everything was perfect except for their breakfast that can be better. I strongly recommend this.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
christopher
"could be better"
Nice hotel, nice staff, too bad the restaurant served mediocre food , when we tell them the prawn was not fresh, all the waitress did was raised her eyebrow
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"Excellent service staff."
Excellent service from the hotel staff. From the door man, reception, dinning & cleaning staff. 5 out of 5 stars. We will come again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
SG
It was a great place to stay in as the rooms were very big, beautiful modern and luxurious look to the hotel inside. The only downside was where it is located as it is right by a busy main road but the road does allow you to connect to temples and other areas easily as it is central bangkok. Breakfast was ok as it offered a mix of hot and cold foods with tea, coffee and fresh juices and fruit.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Daniela
We got complaint as the hotel did not tolerate any noise as my 2 children. Please do remark on your hotel regulation ...."Do not accept family guest with children!" This was also celebrated my husband's birthday and we were disappointed that this 4/5 stars hotel did not reply my email nor giving any complimentary cake/gift. On the big day, it was too late to get back to the hotel and didn't find any cake shop nearby.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good location, friendly staff and nice design"
We had a pleasant stay there. The staff were friendly. The interior design of the hotel is excellent. A pity that the swimming pool is too small.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Mei Fong
SG
"5 Star Hotel at a 4 Star Price"
This is my 3rd stay at Hua Chang and all of them are for business. I owe them this review as I really think the deserve the compliment. Personally, I think Hua Chang is a hidden gem. The hotel is only 5mins walk from the National Stadium BTS and it is so hidden that you probably miss it even if you walk by the main road where the hotel is located. The hotel is tastefully decorated and the room is rather big for the price I am paying. Everyone in the hotel are really friendly. On the 2nd day of my stay till the last night (4 nights), all of the front desk staff can remember my last name and the room number I'm in without me prompting. Need Improvement: - The speed of the Wi-Fi is dead slow. This is a huge let down for business travellers - Breakfast food selection is also rather disappointing. I asked for latte and was given regular coffee with milk... :( but otherwise, Hua Chang will still be the preferred hotel for my next visit.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Louis Low
"Good service"
Room is clean and the bed is comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Otherwise great hotel"
Bad smell from air conditioning in the room let this rating down. Otherwise it was a great hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Over all great! Not much variety for breakfast, lousy pool, no sauna/ shower facilities. Service fantastic.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Marcus
SG
"Good Boutique hotel but dont expect a swim"
The hotel itself was good, the room was clean and a good condition but there are some issues. The staff's English was limited and they showed no flexibility when we arrived early due to our flight so wouldn't permit an early check-in. Biggest issue we had though was the misleading image of the hotel as having a swimming pool. While there was water it was in the courtyard of the hotel, equally visible from reception, the bar/restaurant and the business meeting room. It was basically a pond with 3 deck chairs positioned in the shallowest bit, very disappointing!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
hotel location not convenience, pillow was so soft can't even support my neck.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
WEI WEI
SG
"comfort stay and convenient location"
it was a comfort stay while hotel staff are so helpful and kind
3 night trip Sep 2, 2015
"Perfect location and comfort stay"
it was a comfort stay and all staff are so helpful and kind. they offered me a free breakfast on my last day of stay due to i got a canceled flight accidentally.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
KA YAN
"Loved this hotel"
Fab hotel full of charm, uniqueness and its own individuality. Also a smashing place to stay
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Joe L
"Beautiful boutique hotel"
Great! Room is spacious with extremely nice designed interior. Plus point for the hotel room itself! Even the lobby and the exterior of the hotel is beautiful! Service is very efficient and great! Location is good and near to BTS and Siam area. Worth everything to stay in this hotel again!
4 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
SG
"Awsome stay in Hua Chang Heritage Hotel"
Hua Chang is just minutes away from MBK, a very good and cheap massage place. Location is 5 star! The rooms are beautiful and clean, couples will love its design. Service was good.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
chua
SG
We stayed here for one night before leaving Thailand. Very pretty hotel, with great decoration (though rather girly!). can't comment on the food as didn't eat in the hotel, very convenient to shopping centers, walkable distance. Room's need some repair work done ( bathroom joints, wallpaper) but comfortable, very close to sky train, goes right past the hotel, if you are a light sleeper perhaps better to stay elsewhere.Service was very good, had connecting rooms for family, complimentary fruit in the room, and help to get taxi to airport.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"nice environment but not easy to access"
taxi drivers don't know the way to hotel. Breakfast are good but small pool and no other facilities.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Fi
HK
My family and I stayed for 4 nights at Hua Chang Heritage and we were impressed by the friendly and ever helpful staff. From the bellboy to concierge and even restaurant staff were attentive to our needs and were exceptionally friendly and understanding to the needs of my 1 year old daughter. The chamber maids were also thoughtful to ensure that the room was well cleaned and even placed my daughter's stuff penguin on the bed to welcome her home after a tiring day of sightseeing and shopping. I can't commend the staff enough for being helpful whenever they see us with our hands full from minding our daughter. Our daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself and was delighted to be receiving smiles and hellos from the staff on duty. Eve the the restaurant managers and waiters were attentive to her needs and gladly picked out food for her. I had a wonderful stay and the hotel staff definitely made our first trip to Bangkok a memorable one. Will definitely stay at Hua Chang again should I visit Bangkok again. I highly recommend the hotel.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rafli
"Love it!"
I stayed here for 3 nights with my hubby & toddler daughter & we totally love our stay! My daughter who is in a princess phase now totally love our 'princess room! She loved the colour, the theme & of coz, the bath tub. Hubby & I appreciate the very comfortable bedding very much after a long day shopping. If anything to complain, the breakfast were almost the same everyday so we got bored of the spread after the 2nd day. Staff were friendly especially the nice doorman who always has a beautiful smile on his face. Excellent service & stay. Would definitely stay again if we go Bangkok again.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
HO
SG
It was awesome. Would love staying with the hotel again.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Vanessa
SG
It was great. Big rooms and friendly staff. The BTS is also nearby.
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015