Allure Chocolat, Cartagena
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), Allure Chocolat is close to Santisima Trinidad Church, Puerta del Reloj, and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Also nearby are San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Trinidad Square.
Dining options at this romantic hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a poolside bar. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. This 3.5-star hotel features business amenities including a 24-hour business center, meeting rooms, and a meeting room. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This is a smoke-free property.
The 33 air-conditioned guestrooms at Allure Chocolat include iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds have pillowtop mattresses. Pillow menus are available. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer showers with rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers. Guests have access to a shared/communal kitchen. In addition, amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards and hypo-allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is offered daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2012.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $122
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 33 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- Free English breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel Boutique Castillo Ines MariaFrom
"Excellent place with wonderful service."Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel Casa GloriaFrom
- Tcherassi Hotel & SpaFrom
"We loved our stay at the Tcherassi but encountered some service issues along the way. The hotel is beautiful, with great design, decent amenities, and a private villa feel. The…"Mar 6, 2015
- Hotel San Pedro de MajaguaFrom
"Perfect island get away. Islas Rosario, Isla Grande offers very nice rooms in an authentic setting. Quiet and relaxing. Rooms are comfortable, clean and modern. Although there are…"Mar 5, 2015
DiningRed Knife - This restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Allure Chocolat, Cartagena’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.