All hotels in Santiago, Chile
Loreto 109 Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, 8320000, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

"staff rules!"
Loved the location, the funkiness (in a good way), and the staff. Great location for roaming the neighborhood. Staff helped me get to a Dr when I needed one. Will totally stay again.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2015
M. Vivian
"Nice hostel!"
It was my first experience in Santiago de Chile and I felt very comfortable ... I stayed one week with my mom! We really enjoyed the city!
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Quirkey"
Reviews are written all over the walls..very artistic. A Bohemian neighborhood. Hostel rooms are named after poets. Breakfast was very limited. Overnight staff was very helpful
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013

"Ok og hyggelig!"
Helt ok og hyggelig hostel. Du får det en kan forvente av et to-stjerners hostel. Enkel frokost, enkle rom men meget hyggelig og hjelpsomt personale!! Området er fantastisk,-BellaVista-området, med restauranter, barer, shopping og nattklubber. Restaurant i tilknytning til hostellet med god mat og hyggelig service!
4 night trip Mar 23, 2015
Bente

TripAdvisor reviews for Casa Mosaico Hostel

"An incredible experience!"
06/10/15 Ignatius's Hostel
This hostel it's so familiar, also you can visit the city of Santiago that it's so very close. In Casa Mosaico you will be happy for all services that they give to you! And we won't forget people of many many countries that stayed in the hostal!😁
"Nice hostel with a nice terrace"
06/05/15 SaraBana Lucerne, Switzerland
I stayed several nights at mosaico. first alone then with my boyfriend. I was in a girlsdorm and we had enough space. the bad thing is the window to the very busy street, even though I could sleep. also it's the only dorm, which has the bathroom outside. i really liked the terrace. the kitchen has what you need. wifi is only going up and down the whole time when my boyfriend arrived we didn't want to spend so much money on a private so we reserved a dorm. but they offered us a private for a better price, which was very, very nice.! it's very nice located in the art area...close to the art museum and the whole neighbourhood is full of the famous painted walls breakfast is chile-averrage. a plus is the fruits they serving. chilling area is also very nice. the only thing is the people at the reception are a little bit unorganized. I changed my room almost every day as the told me in the beginning, and at the end I stayed in the same bed. also I bed already all my nights and when I checked out, they couldn't find the receipt anymore. even though, nice people.
"Nice hostel"
06/05/15 Luciana M Porto Alegre, RS
It is located in old house, nice place to enjoy Santiago with a very good location, near city center and Patio Bellavista, you can do everythig on foot. The private rooms are big and confortable, but the bathroom is not so good, smelly and too small, and the shower is worst thing. Good breakfast and helpfull staff!
"Cool =)"
05/29/15 Levi_coelho
The private room is cleam and has a big size, but I can't tell the same for the bathroom. Good athmosfere, good location (near everything), good breakfest and helpful staff. Recomended for all kind of travellers!
"I would return"
05/15/15 Michael W Canada
I stayed in a shared room for 8 people. I Had 2 bathrooms. The mattress was very confortable. What I liked most was that they have daily cleaning. The breakfast was good. I would have liked toast bread, but a friend told me that they have it now. The area is very close to the nightlife. I went to many bars and then return to the quiet of the hostel. I could make video calls with my family from the terrace and tried to show them the hostel a little bit. It works nice. It was a pleasant moment of accommodation and I enjoyed a lot with people I met traveling like me. The staff is awesome. I had the best time with them.
"Comfy beds in great location"
04/09/15 Jessica H
This hostel is located really well and was good value for money. Our room (6 bed dorm) was spacious enough with heigh ceiling and lockers in the room. Beds were comfy and we slept well. It does have windows onto the main road which can be noisy at night with people but this didn't affect us. Nice little roof terrace and breakfast was good. Wifi was ok but didn't reach to our bedroom and couldn't have a skype call easily as too alow when a couple people on at once. Manager/owner is nice as were most the staff we met. Unfortunately my sister had her electric toothbrush and toothpaste taken out of the bathroom, not sure if this was the cleaner or a guest but did make us wonder...
"Fantastic"
11/22/14 Jessie1993 London, United Kingdom
Very friendly staff (and helpful!) rooms very clean and beds comfy. Breakfast is great- porridge, cereal, fruit, cake and bread... Good location close walking to all the areas you would want to visit. Only downside is kitchen is very small- but large social area so all is fab.
"Amazing service and place!"
10/26/14 Tortugalind Haifa District, Israel
Good place to stay in while in Santiago, the excellent staff solve every problem you have with no time! The mattress was the best I slept on! Just an amazing mattress- feels like home! They have beautiful spacey common area down stares at the lobby, with good music and a guitar, and a pool table. Nice kitchen, nice terrace! Great locations near all the good bars! Close to the metro station! The only bad thing- is that it was hot in Santiago and the room didn't have any ventilator or AC but that's all... Have fun! Good choice!
"Didn't want to leave!"
10/22/14 Ryan M Portsmouth, United Kingdom
I stayed here for nearly a month whilst trying to find accommodation in Santiago and would definitely go back. The staff are easily the friendliest I have experienced whilst travelling, and they are willing to help with any problems or questions, the main guy Helder who speaks about 5 languages even helped me find accommodation, Bea and Ruben and even the maid were lovely as well. The hostel is located in Bellavista, an area with lots of cool bars and it is 5 minutes walk from the city center and metro, as well as the "cerro de san cristobel" popular with tourists. The rooms were comfortable and quiet, the showers were a bit cold, but when I revisited months later they were perfect. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough.You'll feel like you're at home with friends.
"Highly recommended! !!!"
08/07/14 Joelle D
It was such a pleasure staying here while we were in Santiago! The staff were very friendly and accommodating, not to mention patient with our poor attempts at speaking Spanish! Our room was lovely and warm and we were just a few blocks from city center. Next time we are in Santiago we know where we will be staying! ;)