All hotels in Santiago, Chile
Huerfanos 547 Of. 1510-C, Region Metropolitana, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No more hotel.com"
No air conditioner , 2 pool not working, cleaning service not available everyday in summer time with 88 to 92 degrees
8 night trip Jan 16, 2016
Ricardo
"Nice location"
Good location...clean rooms, comfortable and good meal. And good staff.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Tato
"Location is convenient but TERRIBLE instalations"
I was there for 3 days, and everyday we had problems. But the worst was one day in the morning, I was taking a shower and then they just cut the water supply. I couldn't even rinse the conditioner out of my hair. I tried to boil water in the water boiler but turns out they had cut the electricity too. Couldn't dry my hair either. I must say this happened in winter time, and it was still pretty cold outside. The staff didn't give any explanations, just "scheduled maintenance" , but they failed to warn the guests... and they gave no solutions. TERRIBLE.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Loli
"Big hotel. Close to the mall."
I like the fact that the staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. They answer all my questions and assist with all my needs. It was good that the hotel is right in the plaza.I did enjoy it.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
loutch
"nice hotel , close to everything"
it is nice apartment hotel , clean , close to everything , to supermarket , metro , buses , downtown . staffs were courteous , helpful .
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Lights of Santiago"
This is a nice hotel, perfect for reaching all of the attraction around Santiago. At first I was a little concerned because the guy at the front desk didn't speak any English and my Spanish well let's say doesn't go past ordering Mexican food. Not to worry he buzzed another section of the hotel and a few minutes later another guy popped up and he took me to a different part of the hotel and set me up. Over all I had a good stay everything is within walking distance including the subway.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Fine for a couple of nights"
This apartment is not what we were expecting because the photos look much nicer than the apartment we were given. I feel like we paid a fair price, but it was deceiving. For example, the apartment advertised an "indoor pool" which of course we assumed is heated, but it is really an outdoor pool with a plastic roof so it is not available for swimming in the winter. The indoor pool was one of the main reasons we reserved this apartment so that missing detail in the description was annoying. There was no maid service, which again was advertised on their website, and I didn't appreciate the inconsistencies between what was promised and what we actually received. I wouldn't recommend this apartment to tourists who want assistance because the man who works at the front desk of the building is just a security guard and can't call taxis or give advice about much to do (he seemed bothered anytime we had a question) and the reception office for the apartments is only open during the day and part of the night. It was ok for a few nights but I don't think we will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Rose
"Plaza Suites"
Good
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Eduardo
"A Comfortable "Everything-you-would-need" Suite"
Excellent service, accommodations and location. Close to many attractions and restaurants. Not luxurious, but definitely comfortable. It was wonderful to have a full kitchen to make breakfast and small meals when we didn't want to go out. There was a market right around the corner. A great choice for an extended stay in Santiago. My only suggestion, especially for couples, it to request a bed that does not separate into two. My husband and I could not sleep close to each other without one of us falling into the space between the single beds that were pushed together to make a king-sized bed. It was only after checking out, that we found out that they offer traditional king beds as well.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Rebecca
"nightmare!"
worst experience i had in any hotel and i travel a lot for many years. No air con no electric fan on a summer day no phone service towels had holes in them.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jerry
"The worst Hotel I've ever stayed in."
This hotel should be deleted from expedia list. The Plaza suites is part of small hotels using one big building. I went to check in a very small lobby and the the guy in the lobby calls another guy to meet me and lead me to their so called " hotel". we went to the 5th floor to register( which should have been a tell-tale sign right there for me. When I finally got to my room, I noticed that the phone system was pulled out from the wall. It was hot and there was no air conditioning. I asked them for a fan and there was not one either. I practically sweated for two days and I I decided to check out and left after the 2nd night( for supposedly 3 night stay). I asked them when were they doing the repair and the staff could not give me a straight answer I left and stayed in the house of a friend of mine in Santiago and further cancelled my other reservation for another day.I asked one of the staff, and I was told that they share the building with other so called " hotel". I recommend that this hotel be deleted form the list. I almost forgot to tell you that the towels they gave me had some smell and that the towels seem like they have been there for many years . The edges were torn and the colors were aged light brown cream. It was so disgusting! I called Expedia today and complained. I deserve to be reimbursed for the 3rd night that I was supposed to be there.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jerry
"Great location but no room service!!"
My staying At the hotel was ok. Close to many things, good location. We did not have roomservice the whole time we were there, I guess because it was a suite apartment. The room was comfy, a little bit old but in good condition. Make sure you bring toiletries, like soap and shampoo. Also it's a little confuse it to find the hotel because they do not have a reception so make sure you find the right building, talk to the right person to guide you to the second floor where the reception is locate it. Also if you want to watch tv, call the guy from maintenance so he can guide on how to work the tv because there's so much buttons to press and you will get lost and loose your patience .
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Treat yourself in Santiago."
It was after hiking in Patagonia and we were tired and needed sleep. What a wonderful hotel with exceptional service. It was just what we needed! Highly recommend this hotel. Close to the metro and restaurants in a great neighborhood with lots of trees.
2 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Edward
"No air conditioning"
Not air conditioned We reserved 3 rooms for a party of 6 for a pre cruise night in Santiago. Our travel agent recommended this hotel to me because of the convenient location in Santiago town centre. We spent $30 for taxi fare from the airport. The address was that of Park Plaza. We were told to sit n wait for the staff to come n register us. We need to move our luggage up a flight of stairs to a unit in another building to check in. We signed some papers in Spanish ( it's said to be a contract) Our rooms were in different buildings. One in building D , two in building C on different floors. the couple who lived in building D had to move the luggage back along the flight of stairs to their rooms. The apartment unit was not spacious but with a wore out kitchenette . One of the room did not hv the kettle. There was an unpleasant dusty smell from the kitchen. The bathroom was small n towels were all old n off colored. The bed sheets were the same. One of the pillow had a few strands of hair on the pillow case. Yuck ! It was almost 90c on that day n there was no air conditioner in the room. We cannot sleep well in the heat with the windows wide opened. And because there was a dog whining at 6 in the morning. Worse of all, one of the room's door cannot be opened from the inside. We had to open the door for them from the outside by slipping the key under the door . This is extremely dangerous. What happened if there is a fire. We called the staff but the answer was that
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
golden
"Our Visit to Chile"
Not a great arrival as we were scammed by a "taxi" driver, but Santiago is more than one person! We also visited Valparaiso and the Conco y Toro Winery and enjoyed both of these tremendously.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Louise
"Was perfect for us."
We enjoyed having the kitchen accomodations. We went shopping in grocery store downstairs and ate breakfast in the room each day. Also prepared supper on 2 other days which helped curb costs. Would definitely stay here again. A few things we will keep in mind: 1. no wash cloths so we would have to bring our own. 2. no dish towel. we did buy paper towels which worked fine. 3. shampoo available in room but no conditioner. 4. so glad we brought our own soap from home since the soap in the room didn't seem to lather very well. 5. will have to remember to bring a sponge from home for dish wash in sink
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Mel
"Nice apartments in the center of Santiago"
Had a great stay, very comfortable bed. Internet was a little slow for my line of work. Many things to do close by.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Jaco
"Nice place for tourism"
Great location, nice and clean. Close to downtown in a nice area. Solid choice.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"wonderful stay at Plaza Suites"
I did not rate it highly in customer service because it is in fact, an apartment and not a full service hotel. I fully enjoyed my stay, hassle free, full service apartment, very fast internet, a wonderful neighborhood with many bookshops, cafes, stores, tourist and historical sites, close in to Santa Lucia Hill, etc. I could not have asked for a better location. The price point was fantastic, I only wished I had booked it for my second stay in Santiago, unfortunately the rate had increased 110$ which I can fully understand given the location. It did have a unheated pool which I did not have visit or the onsite gym. I will certainly look into this type of accommodation in the future as it fully aligned with what I was looking for. At the rate I payed, it was certainly a bargain.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
polito10
"Not delighted"
Based on the very positive reviews this hotel has, I had high expectations, which were not matched by reality. There's nothing like being greeted with a smile, but the two gentleman who were working in the office apparently are not familiar with that concept, as I never once saw a smile from either of them. Honestly, the two worst personalities I've ever encountered in any hotel. The room itself was small and shabby - badly in need of new wallpaper and some new furniture. The kitchen looked new and modern though, and it was clean. I won't be staying here again.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Sonya S.
"It was ok..."
It was very difficult to find the reception area which is on the 15th floor. They should put a welcome sign in the lobby directing people where to go. The kitchen area was just ok, since it only contained one small pot to cook our meals and 2 of each untensil. A huge plus is that it's in a great location.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Maxine H
Great! Nice kitchen...comfy room. Neighbors a little noisy at night.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Susan and Al
"very central to many restaurants"
it was very well worth it
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"Tidy, comfortable room in a great part of town."
The rooms are divided amongst several enormous towers which are relatively modern and well kept, but don't offer anything cozy or particularly unique. Checking in is a bit of a maze, especially so for my colleague and I who were put in different towers (even though the booking was made together). That said, everyone was incredibly nice and helpful and were more than happy to keep our luggage in the office when we checked out the next day but weren't quite ready to head out of town. The rooms are pleasant and tidy, with a fully equipped kitchen and big windows. The bed was large, fresh and comfortable; and though I was nervous that some of the loud music I heard in the hallway was going to permeate through the walls, it was a comfortable quiet night. Only complaints were in the bathroom - the towels were dingy and not soft. The bathroom itself was VERY sparse (I felt like I was in a dormitory). There was a large hole in the shower curtain and it was hard to take a shower because the shower head itself kept slipping and wouldn't stay in place! The bathroom really was a bummer. You can tell there is a bit of wear and tear throughout the room and around the floorboards, but it's clean enough. Last time I was in Santiago I stayed in a similar place - equal cost but different neighborhood. You can find a nicer room for the price, but this part of the city can't be beat!
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
"Buisness stay"
The location was great being close to restaurants, museums, and the central market. The room however did not have any A/C and I lost all internet service and cable TV for the last two days of my stay.
15 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Greg
"Rarely in the hotel but was a nice place to relax"
We spent most of our time out in the city but this was definitely a nice place to come back to and sleep. The staff are what out this place over the top! Can't say enough good things about them. Bilingual and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
jason
My room was very nice despite the noise of the cars e buses but they have rooms that are not faced to the road and faces the inner building, what's much better. Also the curtains weren't dark enough so the light in the morning was annoying. Abou t the room, it was very good. They were fully furnished and modern. It's worth to stay there as it is very closed to Plaza de Armas and the metro. The price should be better but still a goog place.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013

"Best Location but Fix the Pool Access"
The Plaza Suites is in an amazing location. It is close enough to walk to the parks, the museum, the Central Market, the subway and many restaurants and cafes. There is a supermarket right next door on Merced. We walked to Cerro Santa Lucia and Cerro San Cristobal. The Parque Forestal is a lovely spot nearby to enjoy a walk in the park. The kitchenette has a coffee maker, toaster and microwave as well as a stove so it is easy to prepare breakfasts here or a light meal. The bed was comfortable. There is no air conditioning but we found there was a very good breeze when we opened the windows so it was not too warm. The very disappointing thing is that the outdoor pool is not available for use and the Plaza Suites should change their advertising to reflect this. That was the main reason I chose this apart/hotel and to not be able to access it made us very unhappy.
5 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Ruth
"Complete fraud to what is advertised"
This is a complege fraud. This is not a hotel. It is advertised as suites and is a building with departments. They do not have air conditioned and does not have clean service every day. Obvously checking in is very confusing as there is not hotel sign and no lobby. Hotels.com should be clear that this is not a hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Ricardo
MX
"Ok for the price"
Just wanted to start telling you guys this is NOT a hotel, this is a company whom owns a few units in a apartment building, so they rent the units to travellers. A few of ppl of the clerk speak English but it's hard to communicate with them. They have a complete lack of answering the phone or responding emails. It took me 4 days to get a answer regarding a early check in. It's a grocery store down stairs and the apartment has a balcony (it's good for smokers) has a good size fridge and a full kitchen.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
lou
Overall stay was good. Upon checking in the man at the front counter was rude however the actual office upstairs was helpful and very polite. They moved us to another room after the first night due to no tv and when the fridge in that room was not working they upgraded us to a loft.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Cheyenne
"Frayed around the edges."
Check in was slow, first room had many lightbulbs not functioning and no wifi. Second room had no wifi, blinds that kept falling down and shower head hanging precariously. Cheap place just needs a little DIY attention.
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"happy weary traveller"
I stopped at plaza suites as a lay over from a very long flight. The room was comfortable, clean, the shower was hot. The hotel was exactly what it was advertised as.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Candeece
"Very good location"
VERY GOOD LOCATION
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Giovani
"Helpful staff, superb location"
Fantastic location, gkid price for size if aposrtment. Helpful staff- Samuel and Gabriel very helpful in making outside of hotel arrangements - English speaking!! Thank you! The only 2 things in question: the towels looked as they were used to wash floors (very greyish ..- bad condition) and the appartment floors... not sure if they are ever washed. Make sure you are Always wearing shoes as if not ... feet will look like walking on black dirt ... in minutes. Other than that I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
single female
"Hotel in a very central position"
Check in was a bit confusing as you have to go to the 5th floor of the main block to the reception housed in an unmarked room. We had to go this flat in block B but it was not a problem once we found our way. We had an apartment with a balcony and despite the size we did not feel claustrophobic at all. Despite high summer there is no air conditioning in the room and surprisingly it was quite bearable and we did not even have to use the electric fan by the bedside. The room was nice and cool with the windows opened, it was very pleasant indeed. A nice little apartment with everything provided including cooking utensils, cutlery and plates and a full height fridge freezer. These items are so useful as there is a supermarket right next door to the building and you can have your ice cream, fruit juices, wine, beer and fruits stock up for your stay. The hotel is so central to all the attractions. The underground station only 5 minutes away, Cerro Santa Lucia just at the end of the road and you can easily walk to the Parque Metropolitano and take the funicular to the top to see the whole city.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Agnes
"Very dirty room"
Unfortunately this place was let down for me beacuse it was very dirty. There were blood stains on the sheets and the bathroom didn't look like it had been cleaned after the last guest. There was hair all over the floor, soap scum in the basin, and old/empty shampoo and conditioner bottles there (no sure if these were meant to be the provided toiletries). There was mold growing on the old coffee in the coffee maker. Pool didn't seem to be open. Easy check-in, fortunately beacuse it was at 10pm at night. Reception was where they said it was, but no sign, so it looked like another apartment. Otherwise, had good facilities, but air con is needed, and right next to a supermarket. Safe complex.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
E H
NZ
"Cheap and Noisy"
We booked this, in an attempt to save cash. However a combination of 35C days, no air conditioning , poor sound deadening, meant that we never got more than a few hours sleep. In its defence there was a fan ( not working ), and it has a supermarket right next door. Building works can go on in the street well past 11pm. And dogs living in the street, bark loudly all night. If you don't care about any of this then it's great!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"The place is great, the organization slightly less"
The general organization is quite messy, with the concierge who is there only to register you for security, but it is not in charge of the rooms, so it is likely that you have to wait long for an "encargado" and then check in. Once in, however, the place is in a great spot, at walking distances from the main attractions. You get a self contained studio flat (quite spacious), so if you are an independent traveller, this is the perfect type of accommodation. Pool is great, to chill out or sunbathe.
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Veronica
"Great comfort downtown"
I really liked this hotel, but it was unusual. The room was clean and modern, it was quiet and right downtown. There was a full kitchen and a TV with English channels, plus fast and strong wifi. But these are apartments in an apartment building. So, reception is unusual (in a different apartment.) that made check in a bit confusing.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Noisy and dogs in the building......."
A little too noisy, especially at night. dogs barking around all the time.....
Jose Antonio
"good location spacious apartment"
A very good place to stay if you want tobe central and save some money by cocooking yourself.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent Value and amazing Staff"
The location is superb, accessible to all of Santiago being in such a central location. The staff were so helpful and caring. They all spoke English which was a treat. The room was super duper clean and immaculately presented. Felt at home. Great place to stay
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Nzgirljen
NZ
"Evicted!! Does not exist at location listed!!"
We arrived at the address listed on the confirmation after a long haul flight to find an eviction notice on the door. Sleep deprived and lacking in Spanish skills, we had to sought alternate accommodation. Big thumbs down!!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Kerry
This was a very satisfactory place to stay if you wanted to be in central Santiago. We, however wanted to be within easy reach of airport, which was indicated in search. Getting to the airport by our own transport was not so easy with very little signage on roads and it was a lot further than indicated.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Montyq
Adding air con to the room would have been good. Otherwise excellent.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
MX
"Convenient location"
the price is right at this hotel. Some of the staff were very good, others very inefficient. The room is basic, but for a couple of nights not too bad. Internet is good. I notice the ad said there was a coffee maker in the room, however in the two rooms we stayed in there were no coffee makers. Linens were not great and there were things that did not work in the rooms, i.e., some of the outlets, the toaster (which was finally replaced after 4 requests).
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Not a bad hotel but had a few issues with staff"
It took over 30 mins to actually get checked in and after a long flight it's not nice waiting around! The lights in the room hang down a lot and I accidentally hit one and it broke. The hotel staff replaced it straight away and charged me for it even tho lights should never be hung that low! The TV didn't work from day one and after 3 attempts to get them to fix it I had to go down to reception to get someone to take a look at it and finally got it working on the last night! Overall the rooms are pretty small the kitchens come with very little utensils I wasn't happy about the check in and the wifi was frustratingly slow at times! I wouldn't stay here again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Awesome!"
Highly recommended. Will book again at this apartment hotel when I come and visit Santiago. The only problem is during winter, it's quite a bit cold inside unless you're under the covers.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Apartment style Hotel"
Centrally located close many restairants and a park, however this hotel is actually a series of apartment building complexes that many people live year round. It had a main reception front desk area but we had to go up one tower to check in and out and then go to another tower to stay. Rooms were small but very well organized for space. This would be ideal for a long term stay but not very convient for a few nights.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013