All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereSheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Liars"
Liars
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Mohamed
"excellent except for dining options"
excellent hotel but no reasonable, casual dining options in hotel or nearby,
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"A great hotel in Dubai."
Simply awesome!
6 night business trip May 31, 2015
Akshay
"BUSINESS TRAVELER PREFERRED"
Perfect for business, centrally located. next to the Convention center. 10 minute walk. The facilities and restaurants are outstanding. Very nice hotel
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
MONICA
"World Class Business Hotel"
Perfection!
6 night business trip May 23, 2015
"One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!"
If you travel to this part of the world you expect a high level of service and quality. The Conrad is above and beyond the highest expectations. I had finished a trade show and had to sort, pack and ship about 20 large boxes of literature, etc. Not only did the bell staff find boxes and the business center arrange shipping, but housekeeping managed to find a small area in my large room that had become a storeroom, to do a turn down service. I have stayed in 8 other very nice properties in Dubai, but will do everything I can to come back to this one. The Executive Lounge provided a full breakfast and dinner with incredibly good food and fabulous service. Hats off to the entire staff!
4 night business trip May 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Paradise in Dubai"
First class property in every respect. I have stayed there many times. Lobby Manager, Danny McGuire, is the best in the business. Dick Schmitt
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"a definite repeat"
excellent all over. prime location on main street and next to metro station. fantastic city view and great Friday brunch. their free wifi includes only email and browsing, no streaming of video! hot water in room was a trickle (maybe just this room).
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
ramzi
Nice hotel , however they didnt approve our late check out proposal!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Ghadeer
"Great, Best, It Dont Get No Better....."
We had a corner view room 3002, awsome. The view was excellent and the service was exceptional......
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Yaneece
"Good location and comfortable"
Good location.. Near mitro station .. Clean,comfortable good facilities.. Like it
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
abadi
"excellent location"
nice hotel with perfect location to attend meetings in the convetion center
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Al-ra
"business stay"
normal Dubai hotel
5 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Hotel and Awesome View of city of Dubai."
I loved the city of Dubai. I was looking just to get away for three days and the stay at Conrad Hotel was awesome.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"No Internet WiFi"
WiFi internet was down and not working. Water pressure in shower very low. you have to leave the tap 3 minutes to get hot water in the shower.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to The Dubai Mall"
I called concierge to arrange for pickup from AlMaktoom Airport. I found them waiting for me outside. The car was nice and clean, and there was Wifi in the car as well. As soon i arrived they took me stright away to my room, and finished the check in my room. The fastest check in ever. Love the hotel and its very close to dubai mall, i reccomend the hotel and will stay in it again and again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Mubarak
"Fantastic!"
Wonderful service, convenient to the exibition hall. Staff was fantastic, and the corner king suite was outstanding!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Charlie
"Best Service Ever!"
This was by far the best hotel experience I have had. Simply walking into the hotel is a joy, the ambiance one of serenity and warmth, the staff consistently at the wait to serve every need. The workout facility is welcoming, every morning I was there at 6 am readying myself for a day of work as I watched the sun rise and completed my workout with a trip the sauna. Two weeks at this hotel alerted me newly to what is possible with maximum workability in an environment. Spa experiences were extraordinary. When I commented on the chocolates at my bedside, the next day there were a dozen of them awaiting me. When the front desk noticed my swollen hand from a minor accident, a hand-written note wishing my quick recovery accompanied with a plate of cookies arrived in my room. Another day it was a plate of apples. Simply superb in every possible way!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Carolyne
"Excelent location + facilities , best staff ever!"
The hotel is located just a few steps from the metro station which is perfect to explore the city, the hotel itself has great facilities, the comfort on bed and pillows is a plus! but the best thing about this hotel is the staff, they really make everything to make your stay memorable!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
JR
"Amazing great service nice people love the place"
My wife and I had the best time clean hotel Beautiful as well and people very kind amazing deff recommend this to anyone
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Dean & Mayla
"expensive but not very high class service :("
I had a better service experience in other hotels. It did not satisfy me...
6 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Hossein
"Perfect"
Good size rooms, caring staff & great location. Breakfast was lovely.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Fadi
"Great business hotel with impecable facilities."
Amazing customer service from check-in through leaving for the airport. The rooms were spotless and extremely well designed and laid out. Took advantage of the Executive Club on the 32nd floor which had amazing breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. An oasis in the desert...
Response by Conrad Dubai
Dear Peter, Many thanks for telling us about your experience at Conrad Dubai. We thank you for taking the time as your feedback is invaluable in developing our team and provide you with the best service standards. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon. Kind regards Andreas Jersabeck
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great stay !!"
During my 5days in the hotel i really felt like home , comfy room , good service, and very professional catering and organizing meeting rooms . I came alone but felt safe in the hotel . Being close to dubai tram is a plus . I would come back again :)
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
hanadi
Great service all round. Location is not the easiest to access to Sheikh Zayed Road but a very minor down in an otherwise excellent property
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
The hotel was very clean and comfortable . I would stay again whenever I visit Dubai !
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
S.
"Great stay at a high end property, great staff too"
Great location, EXCELLENT staff (ESPECIALLY Carlo in the lobby - he could not do enough to make me welcome, you should promote him and use him to train others). Very clean and modern. Great pool area, pool itself is kind of limited but it's doing very well with the space allocated. Restaurants need a more diverse menu though, not everyone wants $60 - $120 entrees or a $50 - $75 brunch. Yeah it is a lovely upscale place in Dubai, but still. Consider offering reasonably priced, but high-quality fare at one of your venues and you will keep people on property more since plenty of nearby alternatives exist. Not that I don't appreciate fine dining and am willing to pay for the talent, facility, and organization required to provide high quality cuisine, but you have made it so that's the only choice. Also not great communication of when things were open, when/if it was normal menu, or special holiday (Eid Al Atha) fare/prices/times/closings. I had to work hard at discovering these things and didn't give up because I liked your hotel, but you didn't make it easy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Outstanding hotel."
Hotel location is great, near/next to metro and across the Dubai World Trade Center. If you are attending an event at DWTC, this is the hotel for you. Executive Lounge is outstanding, don't get the breakfast package, you won't need it if you do the executive lounge package. Also, from 6-8 PM you get free cocktails, and light food. Personally, it was enough for dinner for me. Pool is OUTSTANDING. great lap swimming area. gym is adequate, enough to get a decent workout. Nothing for the intense athletes to get excited over. The only major issue is the road access to the hotel. during peek hours such as lunch time, and end of business day. The road can get backed-up, so entry and exit of the hotel (via car/taxi) can be delayed greatly. Unfortunately, there's nothing the hotel can do, it's how the city designed the main road outside the hotel. But it does eventually clear up. But plan accordingly during those hours.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Rod
"Love this hotel being close to everything."
The staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was worth it. OMG! I was overwhelmed with how the staff caters to your every need. Highly recommend this hotel when traveling. Will be back! Thank you to the concierge, welcome desk, housekeeping, in room dining, restaurants, etc. Loved this hotel. I didn't want to leave.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Dorcie
"Wonderful hotel! From check-in to departure!"
Even before I arrived Richa and the concierge team were in contact with me, and when I arrived I was promptly greeted and taken care of. Everyone was so helpful, friendly and professional. They made my stay even better than I hoped for; they upgraded my room to a corner sea view but I still had a partial city view and took so many pics from my room because the night scene was so beautiful. I also have to mention Fernando and the team in the restaurant. The visit was to celebrate my birthday and when the team found out Fernando made me a special cappuccino each morning with a smiley face and my name in the crema. That really touched me! The next day Richa was on duty and I got a chance to meet her - what a beautiful, charming young lady! We chatted a bit and she gave me tips on things to do and then I set out; when I returned that afternoon she sent up a card and a scrumptious chocolate mousse birthday cake for me. I really loved my time at the Conrad and will stay there when next I return to beautiful Dubai.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Chef G-A
"Very Nice Hotel"
Staff very courteous, except for bartenders at pool. They weren't very sociable when I approached the bar for drinks. They acted like it was bothering them when I ordered drinks. All other services were great, especially the the Latin Bar. They seemed to be more interested in customers having a god time.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Omar
"Close to downtown and mass transit"
Hotel staff went above and beyond to make our stay the best. It was a perfect pick because it was so easy to hop the subway from the airport right to the City Center. The hotel was right there.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Maggie johnston
bad and bad first nite they send me a bad food not fresh so becarful every body make sure every thing good
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
saif
"Superb hotel, fantastic service, great location..."
As the title says, it is everything you want in a hotel & more, definitely our choice when we return to Dubai. First, the room has everything you can think of (I took the cheapest one) from toiletries to a makeup desk & everything you can think of in between. Good comfortable size & the house keeping does a fabulous job with two times service. Secondly, the service is spectacular especially at the breakfast buffet, where a manager named Abinesh and a server named Mina make you feel like you have known them forever. I could write pages & pages about service but you would really have to experience it to know what I am talking about. Lastly, the location is right on Sheikh Zayed Rd. (where all the action is) and a metro train station is literally right outside the hotel front gate which is very convenient for exploring the city. Definitely give this hotel a try you won't be disappointed, oh did I mention it is a Hilton chain...
Response by Conrad Dubai
Dear Shamsu, Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Conrad Dubai. We are glad to hear you found the hotel and service to your liking. We always strive to provide the highest standard of service quality to our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Kind regards, Andreas Jersabeck General Manager
5 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Shamsu
"This hotel is so clean and inexpensive"
I would definitely go back to it because of the location, price, cleanliness, friendly staff, ambience....great place. I came for a short weekend ...but now this review wants me to say more things... All in all I would seriously recomend it to everyone Make sure you visit Khalifa Tower and enjoy souk al bahar; great restaurants...water fountain is a must
Response by Conrad Dubai
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience staying at Conrad Dubai. We are pleased you were able to make use of our central location and visit some of the city's most popular landmarks like Burj Khalifia and Souk Al Bahar. We always strive to provide the best possible service to our guests, and it gives us great pleasure to know that you found our facilities to your liking. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Dubai. Kind regards, Andreas Jersabeck General Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
hamad
"The hotel staff"
The hotel staff was overall very pleasant. However, I felt that some of the staff were not as pleasent and service me with a poor attitude specifically the purobeach staft and the ballaro restaurant (manager).
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"It's always cool at the Conrad Dubai"
We arrived latish and were upgraded to executive suites, for a reasonable added charge we were also provided access to the Exec Lounge. Which is where we had snacks and drinks while summarizing the days accomplishments. The staff were great and the food fantastic. The rooms were large and tastefully furnished with ample areas for socializing, relaxing, eating and working. Top that off with a comfortable bed and a well appointed bathroom for a great night sleep. We wished our stay was longer.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Ron
"Perfect"
Very nice and amaizing i recomended this hotel very comfortable and the staff and servicees perfect
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"it was agood and nice"
I like travelling visit places and about i stay some days in conrad it was amazing
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
tru advice her
"Excellent. Next to Metro station & staff are cool"
You feel that you are a vip person from first moment you r in. Great feeling and location to WTC. The only negative the elevators are not air conditioned.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Business Man.
Overall it was excellent. It would have been perfect if they offered internet access for free. It should be included for the guests.
3 night business trip May 26, 2014
Lilly Balasanyan
"BEST OPTION FOR BUSINESS"
The best hotel by the convention center. for business is great, not many restaurants to choose from but is quality food. the rooms are big and decorated tastefully.
5 night business trip May 25, 2014
monica
"Very Nice and Calm Hotel."
Me and My wife enjoyed staying in this hotel. It was very near of int. trading center
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Most comfortable bed I've EVER slept in"
Yes, the hotel is clean, staff is friendly, room service is good, but the beds........oh my goodness, the beds are HEAVEN. It is quite possibly THE most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. If the pillows weren't $90 each, I would buy them for my house. Oh, and there's a tv in the bathroom over the huge tub. Also a nice touch was fresh crisp apples in the room.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Kristen
"Excellent stay, highly recommend!!"
New hotel and good location near the metro. Stayed here for a ladies get away and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was very accomodating and prompt service. Very attentive and best service I ever received. Restaurants were good. Rooms very nice and spacious. Again highly recommend!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
TM
"beautiful pool area and spa."
we loved everything about the hotel and its facilities.location was really good also.close to airport and dining and shopping.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
tammy
"Fabulous New Five Star Property"
Our first stay at this new property. It is a terrific location, the rooms are well appointed and the pool area is fabulous. Very attentive staff.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Dick Schmitt
"Every thing is excellent"
I booked this hotel to my family. The check in was very early 4 am. I called and emailed the hotel for early check in, they response and react with me very fast via call and email. Although they apologize to me to do this request coz it very difficult due to high season ( waiting for 6 hr officially), But they tell me they will try as they can. Finaly they check in my family successfully without waiting! Thank to them for the great job and taking this action as high priority. And sure, all other think are excellent My family enjoyed Mohannad Riyadh
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
mohanned
"Exhibition @ World Trade Center"
One of the finest hotels I have ever stayed at. I cannot think of anything wrong to criticize at all. Perfectly convenient for the World Trade Center (and to the Metro if desired). Road side views of the city skyline are amazing.
Response by Conrad Dubai
Dear Gene, We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Conrad Dubai, and hope to welcome you back very soon! Best Regards,
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Gene
"Excellent hotel, ideally located for both business"
Great hotel, with great service. Very helpful, careful and polite staff. They sent up several times during the stay fruits and sweets and even some great bottles of sparkling wine, apart form our daily dose of complimentary bottled water.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014