All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Beautiful beach
Very terrible
4 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2016
Abdullah
The staff were amazing , and very helpful .
5 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
hend
"grate place to stay at"
wonderful
1 night trip Feb 16, 2016
Abdulla
"Three Night stay"
Hotel was very modern and clean however room windows were very dirty and room Wi-Fi was intermittent. Train is right outside front door. If you do not purchase the breakfast as part fo your daily stay, it is hard to find places to eat breakfast nearby.
3 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2016
Good place to stay if you need to be at the world trade center for an expo. The walk is 5 minutes and convenient location to restaurants, bars and nightlife. Hotel was excellent for the money. Only bad thing was they ran out of tap beer and were out of the 3 wines I wanted the whole week I was there.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Ryan
"Hotel is near alot of resturants."
Going to Dubai I had some reservation about the place, once I arrive all of my doudts was put to rest. to my surprise and amazement I felt at home.traveling with me was my Brother,his wife and my friend a total of four (4) Dubai reminds me of New york " a melting pot " we did a two days tour of the city, what wonderful sights to behold lots of historical and beautiful buildings. the crime appears to be very low or almost none to talk about. from our experiences during our stay in Dubai one member of our party left a bag on the bus (big ten) while touring the city, it was reported at the next stop, upon completing the tour the bag was there waiting for her. we visited the tallest building in the world(at the top) the dessert, just to name a few.
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
Katherine (kate
"Good location and professional staff"
This is a five star hotel. This was my first time in Dubai and I will be returning to this hotel. The food was good and staff were excellent.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
michelle
"One of the best I've tried"
Wonderful spot. Exceptional service and they were great with accommodating any request I had, were very friendly to children. Your comfort and convenience is an obvious priority here. Will definitely come again.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Lama
"Disappointing and untidy Lobby."
Excellent in room cost, cleanliness and comfort. But very disappointing lobby on cleanliness and furnishing. With food smells, flies, soiled and untidy furniture impacting the hotels rating. I rate this hotel 3, mere average. Sorry Mr. Conrad I cant recommend this hotel to my friends.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Raj
"Business trip"
Stayed for two nights. Excellent staff. Not a new hotel but well kept. Very nice breakfast and pool area. Direct access to metro.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
ziya
"Nice hotel from well respected brand"
Hotel, facilities, and location good. Breakfast very expensive (around $50). Main complaint is that stay was not restful. Stayed 2 nights to relax and unwind but both nights of sleep disturbed by slamming doors, and banging and thumping noises both in the morning and even at 4am. Once upon investigation the ceaseless banging sound from the wall was the unneccesarily loud houskeeping cleaning the room next door
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Marco
"Conrad Dubai"
Most Friendly and classy Hotel. Was very happy, no Complaints. The Assistant Manager Front Desk Shaaban Mohammed was extremely nice, even gave me a complimentary upgrade. I will look forward to my next stay at the Conrad Hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
FREDERICK
Excellent hotel in service and location is totally recommended by me
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Liars"
Liars
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Mohamed
"nice experiance and friendly staff"
overall nice comfy hotel and most importantly very clean, this is my second stay and i would stay again
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
sarah
"excellent except for dining options"
excellent hotel but no reasonable, casual dining options in hotel or nearby,
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"A great hotel in Dubai."
Simply awesome!
6 night business trip May 31, 2015
Akshay
"Exellent stay!"
Good location,excellent service, very nice and professional stuff.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Galina
"BUSINESS TRAVELER PREFERRED"
Perfect for business, centrally located. next to the Convention center. 10 minute walk. The facilities and restaurants are outstanding. Very nice hotel
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
MONICA
"World Class Business Hotel"
Perfection!
6 night business trip May 23, 2015
"One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!"
If you travel to this part of the world you expect a high level of service and quality. The Conrad is above and beyond the highest expectations. I had finished a trade show and had to sort, pack and ship about 20 large boxes of literature, etc. Not only did the bell staff find boxes and the business center arrange shipping, but housekeeping managed to find a small area in my large room that had become a storeroom, to do a turn down service. I have stayed in 8 other very nice properties in Dubai, but will do everything I can to come back to this one. The Executive Lounge provided a full breakfast and dinner with incredibly good food and fabulous service. Hats off to the entire staff!
4 night business trip May 17, 2015
Cheryl
Great staff and Pura Beach one of the best places in Dubai to spend a day by a pool ... will return very soon ...
Other trip May 25, 2015
M
"Nice quiet and comfortable"
The staffs there are very friendly, room was very clean and quiet and the bed is comfortable. Very good and I definitely will come back
Other trip May 24, 2015
eric
"Great outdoor swimming"
Hotel reception was very flexible when I encountered the situation that I had to shortened the stay on that day Did not charge any fees. The hotel is almost connected to Dubai metro station, it means you can go many places without facing the heat, especially in summer
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Disappointing"
My wife and I wanted to spend a weekend in Dubai and chose a more expensive 5 star hotel hoping for a better experience than the less expensive 5 star hotels. We were both disappointed and felt we paid more for a similar if not lower value. The hotel boasts very expensive materials but the layout and design are not functional. The toilet cover, the shower door, the shower fixtures, the bath tub are poorly designed. Our room was smaller than most 5 star rooms in other hotels. The menu was ridiculously expensive.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Sam
"Very nice hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road"
It was just the perfect stay! Room, facility and staff were exceptional!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Roger
"Paradise in Dubai"
First class property in every respect. I have stayed there many times. Lobby Manager, Danny McGuire, is the best in the business. Dick Schmitt
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"a definite repeat"
excellent all over. prime location on main street and next to metro station. fantastic city view and great Friday brunch. their free wifi includes only email and browsing, no streaming of video! hot water in room was a trickle (maybe just this room).
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
ramzi
Nice hotel , however they didnt approve our late check out proposal!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Ghadeer
"Great, Best, It Dont Get No Better....."
We had a corner view room 3002, awsome. The view was excellent and the service was exceptional......
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Yaneece
"Good location and comfortable"
Good location.. Near mitro station .. Clean,comfortable good facilities.. Like it
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
abadi
"excellent location"
nice hotel with perfect location to attend meetings in the convetion center
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Al-ra
"business stay"
normal Dubai hotel
5 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Hotel and Awesome View of city of Dubai."
I loved the city of Dubai. I was looking just to get away for three days and the stay at Conrad Hotel was awesome.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"No Internet WiFi"
WiFi internet was down and not working. Water pressure in shower very low. you have to leave the tap 3 minutes to get hot water in the shower.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to The Dubai Mall"
I called concierge to arrange for pickup from AlMaktoom Airport. I found them waiting for me outside. The car was nice and clean, and there was Wifi in the car as well. As soon i arrived they took me stright away to my room, and finished the check in my room. The fastest check in ever. Love the hotel and its very close to dubai mall, i reccomend the hotel and will stay in it again and again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Mubarak
"Fantastic!"
Wonderful service, convenient to the exibition hall. Staff was fantastic, and the corner king suite was outstanding!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Charlie
"Best Service Ever!"
This was by far the best hotel experience I have had. Simply walking into the hotel is a joy, the ambiance one of serenity and warmth, the staff consistently at the wait to serve every need. The workout facility is welcoming, every morning I was there at 6 am readying myself for a day of work as I watched the sun rise and completed my workout with a trip the sauna. Two weeks at this hotel alerted me newly to what is possible with maximum workability in an environment. Spa experiences were extraordinary. When I commented on the chocolates at my bedside, the next day there were a dozen of them awaiting me. When the front desk noticed my swollen hand from a minor accident, a hand-written note wishing my quick recovery accompanied with a plate of cookies arrived in my room. Another day it was a plate of apples. Simply superb in every possible way!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Carolyne
"Excelent location + facilities , best staff ever!"
The hotel is located just a few steps from the metro station which is perfect to explore the city, the hotel itself has great facilities, the comfort on bed and pillows is a plus! but the best thing about this hotel is the staff, they really make everything to make your stay memorable!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
JR
"Amazing great service nice people love the place"
My wife and I had the best time clean hotel Beautiful as well and people very kind amazing deff recommend this to anyone
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Dean & Mayla
"expensive but not very high class service :("
I had a better service experience in other hotels. It did not satisfy me...
6 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Hossein
"Perfect"
Good size rooms, caring staff & great location. Breakfast was lovely.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Fadi
"Great business hotel with impecable facilities."
Amazing customer service from check-in through leaving for the airport. The rooms were spotless and extremely well designed and laid out. Took advantage of the Executive Club on the 32nd floor which had amazing breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. An oasis in the desert...
Response by Conrad Dubai
Dear Peter, Many thanks for telling us about your experience at Conrad Dubai. We thank you for taking the time as your feedback is invaluable in developing our team and provide you with the best service standards. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon. Kind regards Andreas Jersabeck
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great stay !!"
During my 5days in the hotel i really felt like home , comfy room , good service, and very professional catering and organizing meeting rooms . I came alone but felt safe in the hotel . Being close to dubai tram is a plus . I would come back again :)
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
hanadi
Great service all round. Location is not the easiest to access to Sheikh Zayed Road but a very minor down in an otherwise excellent property
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
The hotel was very clean and comfortable . I would stay again whenever I visit Dubai !
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
S.
"Great stay at a high end property, great staff too"
Great location, EXCELLENT staff (ESPECIALLY Carlo in the lobby - he could not do enough to make me welcome, you should promote him and use him to train others). Very clean and modern. Great pool area, pool itself is kind of limited but it's doing very well with the space allocated. Restaurants need a more diverse menu though, not everyone wants $60 - $120 entrees or a $50 - $75 brunch. Yeah it is a lovely upscale place in Dubai, but still. Consider offering reasonably priced, but high-quality fare at one of your venues and you will keep people on property more since plenty of nearby alternatives exist. Not that I don't appreciate fine dining and am willing to pay for the talent, facility, and organization required to provide high quality cuisine, but you have made it so that's the only choice. Also not great communication of when things were open, when/if it was normal menu, or special holiday (Eid Al Atha) fare/prices/times/closings. I had to work hard at discovering these things and didn't give up because I liked your hotel, but you didn't make it easy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Outstanding hotel."
Hotel location is great, near/next to metro and across the Dubai World Trade Center. If you are attending an event at DWTC, this is the hotel for you. Executive Lounge is outstanding, don't get the breakfast package, you won't need it if you do the executive lounge package. Also, from 6-8 PM you get free cocktails, and light food. Personally, it was enough for dinner for me. Pool is OUTSTANDING. great lap swimming area. gym is adequate, enough to get a decent workout. Nothing for the intense athletes to get excited over. The only major issue is the road access to the hotel. during peek hours such as lunch time, and end of business day. The road can get backed-up, so entry and exit of the hotel (via car/taxi) can be delayed greatly. Unfortunately, there's nothing the hotel can do, it's how the city designed the main road outside the hotel. But it does eventually clear up. But plan accordingly during those hours.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Rod
"Love this hotel being close to everything."
The staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was worth it. OMG! I was overwhelmed with how the staff caters to your every need. Highly recommend this hotel when traveling. Will be back! Thank you to the concierge, welcome desk, housekeeping, in room dining, restaurants, etc. Loved this hotel. I didn't want to leave.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Dorcie
"Wonderful hotel! From check-in to departure!"
Even before I arrived Richa and the concierge team were in contact with me, and when I arrived I was promptly greeted and taken care of. Everyone was so helpful, friendly and professional. They made my stay even better than I hoped for; they upgraded my room to a corner sea view but I still had a partial city view and took so many pics from my room because the night scene was so beautiful. I also have to mention Fernando and the team in the restaurant. The visit was to celebrate my birthday and when the team found out Fernando made me a special cappuccino each morning with a smiley face and my name in the crema. That really touched me! The next day Richa was on duty and I got a chance to meet her - what a beautiful, charming young lady! We chatted a bit and she gave me tips on things to do and then I set out; when I returned that afternoon she sent up a card and a scrumptious chocolate mousse birthday cake for me. I really loved my time at the Conrad and will stay there when next I return to beautiful Dubai.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014