Hoteles Royal Inka, Pisac
Situated in Pisac, Hoteles Royal Inka is a family-friendly hotel in the historical district and close to Pisac Market, Intiwatana, and Pisac Archaeological Park. Additional area attractions include Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary.
Hoteles Royal Inka has an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Dining options at this family-friendly hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Additional amenities include a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to patios. The 79 guestrooms at Hoteles Royal Inka include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. All accommodations provide safes and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $50
- Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 79 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Pisac hotels
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Tennis on site
- Spa tub
- Basketball on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Volleyball on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1996
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Pisac hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Pisac
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
- Rumi WasiFrom
Hoteles Royal Inka, Pisac’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Facilities, including a sauna, a spa and a spa tub, are accessible for an extra charge.