All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

2.7
    2.7
    2.4
    2.8
"A few issues could be improved but overall ok."
The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. They were helpful with items needing attention. The linens, while clean were not to my liking. The cover was basically a large oversized body towel. The bed was made but missing any top covering and had to be fixed upon arrival. The bathroom wasn't clean either with urine being on the commode under the seat rim. I had to clean that myself as I was already ready for bed and didn't want to dress for them to come up and clean it (Thank God for disinfecting handy wipes). The mini refrigerator was stocked with a few items but was overly priced. Over $2 USD for a bottle of water when I can get 14 bottles down the street at the 7/11 for the same price. Aside from those small issues it was overall good. Decent room, good wifi, FRIENDLY staff, and great location.
4 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
"good location and small room"
this hotel is a gay hotel,next to boy street,good location.but room is small,no firstbread.simple hotel.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
bob
"gay hotel,next to boy street"
i think this hotel juest 2 star hotel,room is small and simple.nice location,next to boy street.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
bob

"I must not choose this hotel again"
All r bad Expensive Not clean Too much hair on the bed
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
luke
They raised their prices again. Bring a chair with you - that was the only way to turn off the a/c - no control.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
mike

"Yuck"
I know the price indicates that this is not the Plaza... But... The sheets were heavily stained!!!?? The bed was hard as a rock... The fitness center was a few weights in the reception?? This place seemed to be a place where men went to hook up after a night out. I won't recommend this place at all!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
VN
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
RU

TripAdvisor reviews for BBB Inn

"Friendly, basic, well situated."
02/09/15 masuk Chiang Mai, Thailand
I went back for a few days after more than 2 years absence. No problem with the booking made on the internet, staff were helpful, friendly. They'd had a very busy time with New Year, so I was patient while they finished off the room and towels, soap, shampoo supplied. It's a budget hotel and you get what you pay for. The rooms hadn't changed much, and they do need to be checked. Power outlet hanging out of the wall, shower just a trickle of warm water, but staff did their best. Some good restaurants nearby, but nothing open if you have a very early flight to catch. Room safes not working, but there are plenty at the office.
"Friendly staff, good location, fun atmosphere"
12/12/14 Terry W
Decent sized rooms for a budget hotel, friendly staff, good location for nearby gay venues. I used the safe deposit boxes on the ground floor, which was fine as the reception is always staffed. No lift but I was impressed by the staff getting my heavy suitcase up the stairs. A good base for a fun time in central Bangkok.
"Good location, but over-priced for what you get"
12/28/13 doctordonn Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I stayed here a few times over the years because it was gay-friendly, close to the night-life, budget-priced, and never full. I could always count on a room, no reservation, after dropping in on a last-minute Bangkok stopover. Then they raised their rates in 2013, without bothering to upgrade the rooms or the service. Now I think there are better budget options in the Silom-Surawong Road area with either lower prices or at a similar price with better services.
"My room was broken into i lost everything! !!!"
09/25/13 robertwalke
I had the worst experience of my life here! !! Do not stay here ever .My room and seven others were broken into the guy who did it DRILLEDthrough all the safty deposit boxes and stole all our valuables!!! And the manager said he heard nothing! !!! Never never stay here! !
"Very functional for most guests"
06/08/13 Petertravel64 Florida
Great location. Room available as required. Friendly staff, who guide you through the process of check-in and check-out. Very comfortable and helpful. Room was clean and adequate. Excellent location for the gay bars and clubs. It has a reputation - which is part of the attraction.
"A must for Gays"
02/06/13 SanukBKK Bangkok, Thailand
BBB Inn is located in the heart of gay nightlife. The rooms are decent, but the 1 or 2 room suite is absolute hammer with the toys provided there. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel on a private gay party, even after the bars and discotheques are closed. If I am in Bangkok or on the way to Pattaya or Phuket, I always stay there.
"Relax and have fun at the same time!"
01/18/13 Jean-Pierre K Chiang Mai, Thailand
This delightful small Inn is a must for gay travellers (and others who are not gay-shy!). It is situated at 918 Pra Ram 4 main road just three hundred metres from the infamous Patpong night life areas and under a ten minute walk from either Silom underground station or Sala Daeng Sky train station. The Inn has decent sized rooms all with TV, video channels, mini-bar, safety deposit box and laundry service. Each room has a large double bed and an en suite clean and attractive toilet/shower room of a good size. Prices start at 1,350 baht per night and there are more expensive rooms of a deluxe nature on request. Downstairs in the reception area there is a coffee bar, pool table, access to the internet and various t-shirts/polo shirts for sale; the Inn also has a small area for fitness training. There is no lift and you may be offered a room on the 4th floor - so be prepared for a short climb - the stairs are not steep but they wind around somewhat. You can choose your type of room, including a party room (!) on the net: www.bbbinn.net or get further information at: info@bbbinn.net or by phoning 02 236 2259 - the receptionist will speak English or Thai. Many of the rooms have been renovated last year and I could not fault the service, politeness or attentiveness of the staff - as the manager Andy said to me once "all you have to do is ask and we will oblige". The area surrounding the Inn is run down and at times smelly - but do not let that put you off - you are in a clean, well run establishment and all the facilities of night life are just a few steps away!
"Very trashy"
09/16/12 RobertAngel30 New York City, New York
Was there May 2012. No sheets on bed, very run down. Huge keys you leave at the desk made me very unconfortable. The boys hanging out at the place were ok but some of the street urchins in area looked very seedy, one even tried to grab my pack of cigs from outdoor patio when I went to get a beer inside. The place is also too off the beaten path. Glitz hotel is a much better place. However, they claim on a major renovations in June.
"The BBB INN - BANGKOK"
11/14/10 tails50 Auckland Region, New Zealand
I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and yes, it is a gay hotel so it goes that you will see mostly male guests and staff. I have always found the hotel to be very good value for money, clean, tidy, friendly and convenient - especially to the gay bars and nightclubs. However, while there a couple of years ago a guest did have money stolen from his room safe so don't use them. Use the facility at reception instead. Otherwise, this an excellent place to stay in central Bangkok whether gay or not although if you are not gay you may not be totally comfortable in a gay hotel. David - New Zealand
"Great place to stay for the money."
02/17/10 Tamquat Saigon
My partner and I stayed at the BBB Inn in November 2009 and we will be back this week as we found the Inn was just what we required in the way of closeness to other facilities, restaurants, bars and shows. The staff we found very attentive and room was clean and was we expected from staing in other asian countries for the price we were paying. At no time did the staff try and take advantage of us and we enjoyed their thoughtfulness when we checked out. We found that they did not do breakfast which was fine with us as we had found a nice local e\restaurant to go to breakfast. We look forward to our next stay staring Sunday 21st for 3 nights and again from the 1st to 3rd March. All I can add is you get what you pay for and that's the truth. Thankyou guys for a great stay and your friendship. Gregg & Quan