All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America

Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
Ask for clean towels called back a hour later still never received clean towels had to find housekeeping in the hallway to get fresh towels,night stands were very dirty.
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi Ronald - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and we sincerely apologize that we did not achieve this during your stay. We have forwarded your comments to all appropriate departments for review and thank you once again for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
RONALD
This was a very nice hotel. Rooms were large and comfortable with nice appointments. The only knock would be that kids cannot go to the buffet because the only entrance is from the casino floor.
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi Bruce, thank you very much for your visit and your review. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. Louisiana state law prohibits minors from accessing the casino floor for any reason so guests under age 21 cannot dine in the buffet at this time. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Bruce
"Birthday getaway"
It was a great birthday getaway. We played at the casino and the food was very good. I will be gone again with the family next time
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi Lisa - Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your birthday getaway experience was great. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Love the view on the Mississippi river, very nice hotel management and staff. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Fun stay in Baton Rouge."
Fantastic hotel with great rooms. Would prefer if pools and restaurants stayed open later. And maybe if pool had adults only time since it is a casino.
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi - Thank you for leaving us a review. We're thrilled to hear you think our hotel is fantastic. Thank you for your suggestions on how we can improve. We look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"BEST OF THE BEST"
SERVICE, STAFF, ROOM WAS EXCELLENT. HAD A GREAT TIME SHOPING AND TOURING THE AREA. CASINO & IN HOUSE RESTURANT WAS GREAT
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
REGINALD
"FUN TIMES"
AWESOME STAY FOR A CONCERT AND ANNIVERSARY QUICK WEEKEND GETAWAY
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Thanks for the feedback. We hope you'll be back soon!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Outstanding!"
Our stay was outstanding. The hotel staff was very cordial, helpful and professional...desk, valet, bell and housekeeping included. The room was perfectly clean and ready for occupancy. The rate was reasonable. Everything was great. Thanks!
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi Bruce - Thank you for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear our team was cordial, helpful and professional. We hope you'll be back to visit us again soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Bruce
I have stayed at this hotel several times now. The staff is always helpful and courteous. The only reasons for withholding a top rating for the hotel itself is the lack of refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms. Also if you are coming to the hotel from the I10 Mississippi bridge traffic can be really bad going through the LSU campus area.
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mini refrigerators are available upon request with limited availability. We hope you'll be back to visit us.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Misleading hotel"
The rooms are very small to say I had a suite. The beds are uncomfortable with hard pillows. The picture in the pool is not what you get. We went to the pool and it's very small. It also had little kids crammed in it, so we couldn't even get in and enjoy the view. To get to your room you must use your hotel key, which no one explained that part to us. I won't book with this hotel ever again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"New Location"
While the L'Auberge has been in Lake Charles for sometime, this is clearly a newer location. As with many hotels, based upon what the location considers to be their slow and busy seasons, the food options will vary. You of course have to be 21 to be on the floor where you can gamble and to purchase a buffet. Those under 21 can explore and eat in other areas. Also if you are running late, this is one location you want to call ahead and let them know. If you do not, they may give you room. Lucky for us I called ahead to let them know we would be arriving late.
Response by L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
Hi Samuel - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your thoughts about your experience. We hope you'll be back to visit us again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Samuel
Nice room, great shower, comfortable mattress, layout of hotel a little funky, staff was kind,
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Unfortunate experience from a respectable property"
Room was extremely humid throughout stay. Shower head was broken, shower seat was broken. Paid cash for a casino room, was placed in a handicapped room in poor condition. I was called by the front desk to confirm that I would be checked into my prepaid room. They sounded like they were ready to give room away. Room service menu would not work on TV. Nothing like I expected, other pinnacle properties are so much better maintained.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Hunter
"generally a good stay"
The door to the room was so difficult to open that it had to be pushed in by 2 of us each time we entered. Also the toilet ran all night. I did report these problems to the staff. Beds very comfortable, and room not terribly sound proof. was disappointed that one day the pool was closed due to private event.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Had a great time with my honey. Great get a way while my little one was at LSU softball camp. We enjoyed the buffet several times and relaxed by the pool. Enjoyed the room and even loved having television in bathroom mirror. Had great time. Very nice hotel to stay in Baton Rouge
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Nice weekend getaway."
The rooms were nice, clean and newer. The casino is on the smaller side but nice anyway. The steakhouse 18g was wonderful, but pricey. My only complaint was the group at the check in desk were not overly welcoming and seemed a bit distracted through the entire process. The staff at the desk the rest of our stay were very nice and helpful though.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
stephanie
"Nice retreat while working in Baton Rouge."
Hotel is wonderful. I was disappointed in the food venues. The buffet was $24 and not worth it. The Stadium was so crowded they refused to let me order anthing to go, suggested I order room service, which I did. That was the best meal of my 3 day stay. The casino was fun and the employees were very good.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Janet
We were with our 11 and 15 year old children. We were expecting to see what they have in Lake Charles. It was NOT family friendly at all. Our children couldn't even get to the buffet to eat. Were not allowed to walk through the casino. Pool was extremely disappointing compared to Lake Charles. We will not be returning any time soon.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Rooftop Bar Rocks"
Everything about this hotel was better. The attention to detail in the rooms was very impressive. I just have to say thank you for having a doorbell with do not disturb function. It was also delightful to have in mirror television while getting ready to go out. Rooftop bar service was top notch and very relaxing. All hotel employees were extremely welcoming. The only complaint I have is with casino security at this particular casino. I completely understand that their job is serious but this is the only casino on earth that has repeatedly offended me by the manner in which security interacts with guests. Casino management needs to remind them that they are in a guest service driven industry and requests should be polite with a smile. The entire experience should be seamless. Conan, Sheila, Josh and Monica...Thank you for a very fun filled night of blackjack!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
JC
"Nice getaway."
Great and relaxing time with my wife at the hotel and casino.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great for adults"
Hotel has great atmosphere for couples and/or adult groups.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"just passing thru"
Absolutely loved the quality of the bed. The room was nice and the bathroom was huge. The rooftop pool is extremely small, but we enjoyed it and had drinks at the bar. We signed up for the casino play card and received $30 each in food discounts. Great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
I enjoyed the hotel stay and casino also. I would recommend all family and friends to stay here while vacationing in Baton Rouge.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Nice clean, modern rooms, nice atmosphere, good area close by shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Terrible Buffett/Great Hotel"
I enjoyed our stay overall. The room was very clean, came equipped with a television in the bathroom mirror, large TV in the room and refrigerator. The casino is small, but better than decent. The pool area was also extremely nice although the cabana rentals are outrageous. My chief complaint was the buffet. We'd heard really good reviews and were sorely disappointed. In short, it was terrible! We checked in on a Sunday and were told that the snow crabs weren't offered that day. There was no ham, prime rib or roast beef on carving board, very few dessert offerings and the food we did try was generally bad.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Antoine
"Nice hotel a little way out"
Very nice hotel, good sized rooms, great beds and great shower. Rooms could do with a mini fridge though. On top of hotel was a great swimming pool / sundeck area for hot days (i.e. most !). Parking is free valet with expected tips. Only downside was hotel 20 min from downtown area though not missing a huge amount by not staying in the thick of it. Overall highly recommend.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. Horrible service!!!!"
Beautiful hotel....Horrible service!!!!! The worst service I have ever experienced in life!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Erika
"Memorial Day getaway"
My husband and I stayed at the L'Auberge during Memorial Day weekend. What a treat! The room was nice and comfortable. We loved the shower setup.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Bridget
nice stay comfortable room friendly and helpful staff room was clean but maybe needed a little more attention to detail overall great hotel ate at the sports restaurant on property very good
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
I loved the hotel and the facilities.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Nice place, a bit confusing finding desk from parking garage.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Gene
"beautifully comfortable"
our room was perfect. The beds and linens enabled us to sleep like a baby.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Overall A+"
Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay. Casino was very pleasant and the food was good.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Great Room and Service.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
We decided to stay here again after enjoying our first visit. Everything about this place is nothing short of spectacular!! All of the king suites were full, which is what we booked. So we were given a free upgrade to the Iris suite, which made it very hard to leave after being spoiled!!!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Philip J
"Hotel rating"
Uniformily excellent.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Patrick
"Great Getaway!!!!"
Excellent!!!!! Will be returning!!! Enjoyed every second!!
2 night trip May 11, 2015
Cherese
"Great getaway"
This room was so nice! Were neat and clean. The Bathroom was very clean.There is even a TV in the bathroom mirror! Plus there was a decent shower. I appreciated the complementary bath products. You cant find conditioner at many hotels anymore. There are also bath robes and extra pillows in the armoire. The bed is extra comfy! The staff is very nice and helpful and they have complementary cookies by the elevator in each floor. Oh yeah and roof-top pool!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Joric
"Great place to stay in Baton Rouge"
The hotel staff was very accommodating and the hotel was clean. The only complaint was that the casino was extremely smokey.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
"good experience"
Room was very nice but no refrigerator or microwave. The elevator uses your room key card to access floors. Small poker room next to entertainment stage very loud karaoke.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful stay at such nice accommadations. Had an issue with the billing but they were most helpful to take care of it and kept me informed. Will definitely stay here again. The choice of restaurants on site is nice too. Rooms were very clean, loved the walk in shower. The only thing I would like is softer pillows, but that is a personal choice!!
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Lovely hotel, limited food choices"
We stayed here while attending a funeral just down the road a few miles. The room was even nicer than some I've stayed in when in Vegas. Overall the hotel was very great. The location is basically in the middle of nothing, but it is on the rivers edge. No places to go and eat anywhere near, so the only options were in the hotel. The buffet was GROSSLY overpriced, especially if king crab legs or crayfish are not your cup of tea. I've had much better, and fresher, food at my local cafeteria for 1/3 the price. The "cafe" was mostly cold pastries,etc. We did not try the sports bar or the high-end steak house. There were no other options.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
AdrianLee
"Fabulous hotel but hidden"
Stopped for one night on a road trip. Really nice hotel and excellent service.had a great time. Great buffet .
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kenneth
"Nice Casino Hotel"
Nice casino hotel. The steakhouse was closed which left us with the sports bar for dinner. It was good, service started a little slow but the waitress got into synch and service improved. Food was good but not great. We didn't gamble but the casino looked nice. I would definitely consider for next time I'm in town.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
howard
"Baton Rouge"
Very nice rooms
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Lyndall
"Nice hotel, but bad front desk"
Hotel was great until they charged me twice for my room and took a week for them to refund me my money!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Very disappointed. Would not stay there again. Would not recommend to anyone. Rooms smelt. No Room service after 1130pm. Nothing to eat in casino after 11pm except microwave burgers.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Drive the extra 65 miles to New Orleans"
The hotel is OK, but the service at the attached casino, including the restaurants, is atrocious. This place has an amazing collection of rude, slow employees. Coupled with the fact that it is located virtually in the middle of nowhere, it will be very interesting to monitor for just how long this casino continues to operate.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
The hotel was beautiful and the staff we on point. When you walk in the decor is amazing. the view from my room was amazing. My only small issue was my actual room was a little musty.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
erin
"I'll be back for business"
I was pleased with the hotel. I was in BR on business so was not there to gamble or party. I had two meals in the sports bar and was pleas d with thfor service and food. Only complaint is the shrimp po' boy in the sports bar does not come with the Tabasco Aoli offered in the room service menu. That was disappointing a little because I had seen that in my room menu and thought it sounded great but didn't want to eat in my room so strolled down to the sports bar. Wound up with just mayo or tartar sauces as options. But it was still a pretty good sandwich.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015