All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
777 L'Auberge Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA, 70820, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Nice weekend getaway."
The rooms were nice, clean and newer. The casino is on the smaller side but nice anyway. The steakhouse 18g was wonderful, but pricey. My only complaint was the group at the check in desk were not overly welcoming and seemed a bit distracted through the entire process. The staff at the desk the rest of our stay were very nice and helpful though.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
stephanie
"Nice retreat while working in Baton Rouge."
Hotel is wonderful. I was disappointed in the food venues. The buffet was $24 and not worth it. The Stadium was so crowded they refused to let me order anthing to go, suggested I order room service, which I did. That was the best meal of my 3 day stay. The casino was fun and the employees were very good.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Janet
We were with our 11 and 15 year old children. We were expecting to see what they have in Lake Charles. It was NOT family friendly at all. Our children couldn't even get to the buffet to eat. Were not allowed to walk through the casino. Pool was extremely disappointing compared to Lake Charles. We will not be returning any time soon.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Rooftop Bar Rocks"
Everything about this hotel was better. The attention to detail in the rooms was very impressive. I just have to say thank you for having a doorbell with do not disturb function. It was also delightful to have in mirror television while getting ready to go out. Rooftop bar service was top notch and very relaxing. All hotel employees were extremely welcoming. The only complaint I have is with casino security at this particular casino. I completely understand that their job is serious but this is the only casino on earth that has repeatedly offended me by the manner in which security interacts with guests. Casino management needs to remind them that they are in a guest service driven industry and requests should be polite with a smile. The entire experience should be seamless. Conan, Sheila, Josh and Monica...Thank you for a very fun filled night of blackjack!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
JC
"Nice getaway."
Great and relaxing time with my wife at the hotel and casino.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great for adults"
Hotel has great atmosphere for couples and/or adult groups.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"just passing thru"
Absolutely loved the quality of the bed. The room was nice and the bathroom was huge. The rooftop pool is extremely small, but we enjoyed it and had drinks at the bar. We signed up for the casino play card and received $30 each in food discounts. Great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
I enjoyed the hotel stay and casino also. I would recommend all family and friends to stay here while vacationing in Baton Rouge.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Nice clean, modern rooms, nice atmosphere, good area close by shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Terrible Buffett/Great Hotel"
I enjoyed our stay overall. The room was very clean, came equipped with a television in the bathroom mirror, large TV in the room and refrigerator. The casino is small, but better than decent. The pool area was also extremely nice although the cabana rentals are outrageous. My chief complaint was the buffet. We'd heard really good reviews and were sorely disappointed. In short, it was terrible! We checked in on a Sunday and were told that the snow crabs weren't offered that day. There was no ham, prime rib or roast beef on carving board, very few dessert offerings and the food we did try was generally bad.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Antoine
"Nice hotel a little way out"
Very nice hotel, good sized rooms, great beds and great shower. Rooms could do with a mini fridge though. On top of hotel was a great swimming pool / sundeck area for hot days (i.e. most !). Parking is free valet with expected tips. Only downside was hotel 20 min from downtown area though not missing a huge amount by not staying in the thick of it. Overall highly recommend.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. Horrible service!!!!"
Beautiful hotel....Horrible service!!!!! The worst service I have ever experienced in life!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Erika
"Memorial Day getaway"
My husband and I stayed at the L'Auberge during Memorial Day weekend. What a treat! The room was nice and comfortable. We loved the shower setup.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Bridget
nice stay comfortable room friendly and helpful staff room was clean but maybe needed a little more attention to detail overall great hotel ate at the sports restaurant on property very good
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
I loved the hotel and the facilities.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Nice place, a bit confusing finding desk from parking garage.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Gene
"beautifully comfortable"
our room was perfect. The beds and linens enabled us to sleep like a baby.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Overall A+"
Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay. Casino was very pleasant and the food was good.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Great Room and Service.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
We decided to stay here again after enjoying our first visit. Everything about this place is nothing short of spectacular!! All of the king suites were full, which is what we booked. So we were given a free upgrade to the Iris suite, which made it very hard to leave after being spoiled!!!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Philip J
"Hotel rating"
Uniformily excellent.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Patrick
"Great Getaway!!!!"
Excellent!!!!! Will be returning!!! Enjoyed every second!!
2 night trip May 11, 2015
Cherese
"Great getaway"
This room was so nice! Were neat and clean. The Bathroom was very clean.There is even a TV in the bathroom mirror! Plus there was a decent shower. I appreciated the complementary bath products. You cant find conditioner at many hotels anymore. There are also bath robes and extra pillows in the armoire. The bed is extra comfy! The staff is very nice and helpful and they have complementary cookies by the elevator in each floor. Oh yeah and roof-top pool!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Joric
"Great place to stay in Baton Rouge"
The hotel staff was very accommodating and the hotel was clean. The only complaint was that the casino was extremely smokey.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
"good experience"
Room was very nice but no refrigerator or microwave. The elevator uses your room key card to access floors. Small poker room next to entertainment stage very loud karaoke.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful stay at such nice accommadations. Had an issue with the billing but they were most helpful to take care of it and kept me informed. Will definitely stay here again. The choice of restaurants on site is nice too. Rooms were very clean, loved the walk in shower. The only thing I would like is softer pillows, but that is a personal choice!!
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Lovely hotel, limited food choices"
We stayed here while attending a funeral just down the road a few miles. The room was even nicer than some I've stayed in when in Vegas. Overall the hotel was very great. The location is basically in the middle of nothing, but it is on the rivers edge. No places to go and eat anywhere near, so the only options were in the hotel. The buffet was GROSSLY overpriced, especially if king crab legs or crayfish are not your cup of tea. I've had much better, and fresher, food at my local cafeteria for 1/3 the price. The "cafe" was mostly cold pastries,etc. We did not try the sports bar or the high-end steak house. There were no other options.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
AdrianLee
"Fabulous hotel but hidden"
Stopped for one night on a road trip. Really nice hotel and excellent service.had a great time. Great buffet .
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kenneth
"Nice Casino Hotel"
Nice casino hotel. The steakhouse was closed which left us with the sports bar for dinner. It was good, service started a little slow but the waitress got into synch and service improved. Food was good but not great. We didn't gamble but the casino looked nice. I would definitely consider for next time I'm in town.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
howard
"Baton Rouge"
Very nice rooms
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Lyndall
"Nice hotel, but bad front desk"
Hotel was great until they charged me twice for my room and took a week for them to refund me my money!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Very disappointed. Would not stay there again. Would not recommend to anyone. Rooms smelt. No Room service after 1130pm. Nothing to eat in casino after 11pm except microwave burgers.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Drive the extra 65 miles to New Orleans"
The hotel is OK, but the service at the attached casino, including the restaurants, is atrocious. This place has an amazing collection of rude, slow employees. Coupled with the fact that it is located virtually in the middle of nowhere, it will be very interesting to monitor for just how long this casino continues to operate.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
The hotel was beautiful and the staff we on point. When you walk in the decor is amazing. the view from my room was amazing. My only small issue was my actual room was a little musty.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
erin
"I'll be back for business"
I was pleased with the hotel. I was in BR on business so was not there to gamble or party. I had two meals in the sports bar and was pleas d with thfor service and food. Only complaint is the shrimp po' boy in the sports bar does not come with the Tabasco Aoli offered in the room service menu. That was disappointing a little because I had seen that in my room menu and thought it sounded great but didn't want to eat in my room so strolled down to the sports bar. Wound up with just mayo or tartar sauces as options. But it was still a pretty good sandwich.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"surprisingly better than expected"
Room with good size, nice shower amenities. Good dinning experience.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"You will book again and again!"
The hotel beautiful, 5 star, staff especially Joe the bellman was so nice, we were greeted with a smile from every single staff member with every encounter. The room are plush spacious with a great view of the river. It was 5 miles from LSU campus, a delight in the middle if nowhere. Cant wait to book again for football and baseball games. A must see!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Greg
"Real nice place"
It was Great! Love the hotel and casino. Best place to stay when you son or daughter has something at LSU.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Darryl
"vacation time"
Awesome hotel. .will be staying there more often. ..
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"buffet"
Buffet had an hour wait and there were empty tables the entire wait. That was on Sunday night, Monday morning it was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"excellent hotel/casino"
We have stayed at Lauberge, Baton Rouge on several occasions in the past as well and it has always been pleasant. Always clean, staff is always friendly and professional. We had a small issue this visit, the bathroom sink drained slow. Once we reported the problem, it was fixed immediately. Happy, happy, happy ;)
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Constance
"Rude Front Desk"
Booked hotel through Expedia. When we arrived at hotel, the front desk informed us that we had cancelled our reservation. We did not and I then showed her may handy dandy notification from Expedia confirming our check-in time. She basically got mad at me for disputing her. After several minutes she gave me a key without any any indication of where the room was. Not seeing it written inside, I asked where the room was and she says "It's written right there". First stay and probably my last. Actually great room and very comfortable. Parking was worse than a zoo. This stay was a Saturday night and they would not let anyone valet park and garage was not adequate. My wife and I had to do the "follow a walker to their car" to get a spot.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Outstanding, The hotel is close to college, wal-mart, mall and dinners. Also plenty of parking in the hotel. You do not have to leave the hotel their is a sport bar, restaurant and casino.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Efiain
"Short & sweet"
The bell man was super gracious and went back to get something I forgot in my car. The beds were so comfy and room was very clean. Very happy with our first experience!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Overpriced"
The room was clean and comfortable. But not anything special for $236 a night.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Candice
Nice place with friendly people
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
"Hotel"
Overlooks the Mississippi river
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
shannon
"Don't waste your money!!"
The service was horrible, the attendants were rude and room service shuts down at midnight!! A hotel/casino that doesn't have 24 hour room service??? unacceptable!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Terrence
"Needs improvement"
This is the first time we have stayed at this hotel. When we arrived the room we selected (and paid slightly more for) was not available and the only available room was with 2 double beds. The front desk clerk had a take it or leave it attitude and was unapologetic. The logistics of checking in was also a bit strange - there was no drop off area near check in - the ramp was closed by a security vehicle and we had to park a long way off and drag our bags to check in. The check in area took a bit to find - signs were not obvious or in some places non-existent and we had to ask for directions to find it. Overall this is a relatively new facility and perhaps as staff training matures the experience will improve. I would avoid this place for now.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Greeter for casino was very rude to me"
Not very happy. Was made to feel unwanted in the casino and hotel
Other trip Feb 22, 2015