All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 111-0032, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Highly recommend!!"
This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in, not just in Japan but anywhere! The staff were amazing, it was super clean and the double room was very spacious and included and shower and toilet. Thanks for the great stay, will be back!
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Nice find in Asakusa for the backpacker"
My fiance and I took a side trip to Japan for a few days and stayed 4 nights at K's House. This is a hostel, so it isn't as full-service as a hotel, but the room we booked had a private (tiny) bath. This is Japan, so everything is tiny. The room was nice & the staff was helpful.
4 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Darin

"Affordable and comfortable hostel"
K's House Tokyo Oasis is a very nice hostel to stay in. The room that we took was the twin ensuit room and it gives us enough space for our luggage and a small sitting area. The staff there is really helpful and friendly. Definitely will stay here again if I ever come back to Tokyo.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Dayana
MY

"像回到家一般的溫暖"
很棒~一個很溫馨像家的地方~
4 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
PEI-YING
"Au calme à tokyo"
Dans le quartier d'asakusa, proche du temple. Hôtel agréable et personnel sympathique
2 night trip Nov 29, 2015
marie
FR
"The position very good"
The position very good. Seiyu market in the near position is providing good food at home. 8:00 to go after closing time off cheaper purchases are possible. Way to the subway station, pass by the asakusajeol. Have a huge luggage locker under my bed to store a lot of luggage.
4 night trip Nov 15, 2015
byoungmin
"比較適合年青人住"
位置較難搵,但職員很有熱誠
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
"J'y retournerai"
Pour une nuit en transit sur Tokyo,Hôtel bien situé a deux pas d'Asakusa,propre et confortable.un plus: on est très bien accueillis en anglais.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Christian
FR
"아사쿠사와 매우 가깝고 쾌적함"
직원들도 정말 친절했고 너무나 쾌적했다 단한가지 문제점은 3층에 우리방 와이파이가 고장났다는 것이다 결국 1층에서 사용해야했다 하지만 체크인도 원래 시간보다 30분정도 일찍하게 해주었고 난 다시 올 의향이 있다
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
seyeon
"非常適合背包客入住"
離淺草寺非常近.飯店轉角就有全家超商.附近又有商店街居酒屋燒烤店很多.有門禁管制非常安全.入住的房客感覺歐美人士很多.很適合想多認識各國旅客的人入住.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
laicn65pen
TW
"員工親切友善,有時間呆在一樓的客廳的話可能會認識到其他來住的客人"
酒店職員非常友善,經過四小時的飛機和兩小時的巴士後遇到開朗活潑的香繪(かえ)ちゃん把頭痛都趕走了!其他員工也很友善親切,英語能力不錯,全部對答都是用英文的(除了いってらしゃい和お帰り等簡單日語)。房間很乾淨,不過可能剛好我們的房間面對著旁邊的建築物,所以完全是沒有陽光的。要熱水要到一樓的廚房煮,有冰箱放東西這個很好,也有煮食用具、餐具可以用。
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
YUE
CN
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stay. Nice hotel, very friendly. Was there only one night.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Luc
11 night trip Jan 12, 2015
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for K's House Tokyo Oasis

"A really friendly and comfortable hostel."
02/06/16 holidayrichie Norfolk, United Kingdom
We stayed here for three nights and found the staff really helpful and friendly. The communal area was good and the kitchen facilities were good. The location was far better than I thought it was going to be as it was close to the express subway and close to the big shrine. There are also plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. The room was a good size and was comfortable, if a little cold. However, when the air conditioning was turned on it rapidly heated-up.
"Perfect hostel! "
01/30/16 Lyn D Hobart, Australia
My friend and I stayed in a mixed 4 share dorm. The beds were comfortable and clean. There was a very clean bathroom equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body gel and hair dryer. The service was great and the receptionist answered our questions very well! I was able to leave my luggage at the reception and hang out in the communal area as I had a really late flight. Great vibes and a good place to meet people. After being to a few hostels in different countries, this is the best hostel yet!
"Perfect for tourists on a budget"
01/01/16 eyesocketfondler Hillarys, Australia
I stayed here with a group of uni friends in December 2014 and January 2015 but i couldn't select that date, the staff are incredibly friendly and they run a large number of activities in the ground floor every day. We were here for new year's eve and the entire place journeyed down to the nearby temple for celebrations, which I enjoyed a great deal! the rooms are fairly small but if youre coming here you will probably be spending all of your time exploring the city so it didnt matter to us! when we next visit japan our group plans to stay exclusively at different K's houses around japan!
"great price quality relationship"
12/06/15 EmmaRGQ Toronto, Canada
This was a bit out of the centre, but a quick tram ride, and a short 20 minute walk. It was comfortable and easy to find from the train station. The hostel staff were friendly and helpful, and let me store my things there over night while I went to Miyajima. Really, no complaints! I Also had a mix-up with my booking, and booked twice for two separate nights. When I explained what happened, they didn't charge me for the second night, even though it had been my mistake. A great impression!
"What a great place!"
11/18/15 maskgal Singapore, Singapore
Love this place! The location is convenient; the staff most helpful and who went out of their way to assist us when we dropped a mobile phone. It's definitely a place to return should we have a chance to go back to Tokyo
"Excellent stay!"
11/15/15 laubob15 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We stayed here for three nights. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the room (double room) was nice and clean, and the location in Asakusa was perfect! What else is there to say? We just loved our stay!
"Homestyle Stay"
11/02/15 Clescur Anchorage, Alaska
We took the 4 bedded bunk bed room thus it was very private with great shower and toilet rooms. Overall very clean and felt like home instead of just a regular guesthouse. The front desk team speaks English and we and other guest have no issues with them on asking how to get from A to B and other queries. How did we get there ; For us we took the Airport Limo from Haneda and the stop was at Asakusa View Hotel. The hostel is on the right. Just walk toward LIFE Building and cross the street and you will see a car park on your left. Just walk in and you will see K's House Tokyo Oasis on your right. We chose this option as this was the easiest. Eatery; There is this noddle if you turn right when you get off K's House Oasis and then a right turn to the alley and you will see a coin operated noodle place. Yummy yummy. I love number 3. Clear broth soup. Then there is a pharmacy shop which you will see seated down. There are many eatery around K's House but we only like to eat off the beaten side road. There's ROX shopping mall and if you want cheaper food that Family Mart, then get your food at the basement of ROX. You can do your last day shopping if you want to buy food back as we found that the prices are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper. Another 24 hour box lunches/dinner at the corner 2 block after Rox building. Would I be back? Yes... with that prices but if you decide to go to places like Mt. Fuji then choose a hostel that is near Shinjuku and on return stay at K's Oasis. Wifi - Great at the lobby but it gets so so so weak, you decide to go and sleep and prepare for the next day!
"Will be back next ywar!"
10/27/15 AndreaFaustino Adelaide, Australia
(Pre warning this is a very long review, as o absolutely loved this hostel) I have never stayed in a hostel before, and I am so so glad that I found Ks house. The hostel is so clean- the rooms are small but I liked that, not only was it comfortable but it forced us to get up and go out, the rooms have a bathroom, TV, air conditioner, and toilet. Amazing. Absolutely amazing hostel. The staff are wonderful, and have excellent English skills. This little hostel is situated in the perfect spot, close to the train station, and close to beautiful temples/shops/restaurants We were lucky enough to stay over their anniversary and were able to celebrate with a dress up party and made a 3+ meter sushi roll! The only small issue is (this is a personal opinion) the beds are quite firm and the pillows are very very soft. But when asked for another pillow we were given one right away without issues. If you like firm beds you will be fine!! I will be back here the next time I visit, and even would love to apply to work for them (cleaning) in return for accommodation. Thank you all of the staff for making our first trip to Japan amazing, with your helpfulness and friendliness! Andrea xx
"Great Hostel with Great Experience"
09/19/15 JarodZhu Hangzhou
Booked this hostel because it is very close to Asakusa area and transportation is super convenient. It is not my first time visiting them, but it was my first time stay with them in 4 bed dorm. Clean as it should always be, take off your shoes before stepping into the area and put your shoes into shoe box. Great Staff teaching you how to say I am back and I am leaving in Japanese. Haha, pay some more attention and do the romans do. :) I am not a picky person, everything works fine for me. Quite good stay experience. 1. You get your name badge with clips, when you get into your dorm, you could put the badge beside your beds. 2. Very large luggage storage could put one 28 in' brief case and one 45 lit backpack. You will need to hire normal locker to lock your stuff. 3. Let's start rock and roll, making friends in your dorm room. I meet some great people there. a. Maco is from Italy, actually he is running walking tour in Japan. b. Chung is from Singapore, he is cycling around Japan. You will never know what kind of people you will meet, but as an adventurer inside, stay in dorm with hostel is definately a way to explore the world and seif education. Thanks Mr. Watanabe-San, Great manager
"Friendly staff, good location, comfortable"
09/17/15 becstafford Hokkaido, Japan
The staff here were very helpful and friendly, I frequently saw them go out of their way to help people (myself included). The hostel is not so big so there's not too many people even when its full. Very modern and clean, great location in Asakusa, close to Senso-ji. I'd definitely stay here again.