All hotels in Milford Haven, Wales, United Kingdom

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

Everything you could ask for in a B&B - warm welcoming hosts, lovely setting and rooms, excellent breakfast. One of the best we've stayed in!
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"perfect B&B"
If you are looking for an ideal B&B experience, search no longer. Scoveston Grove is as good as B&Bs get, and even better. If I could give it six stars out of five, I would still be asking if I could give seven. The owners, Sue and Ray, are extremely hospitable and helpful but not invasive. Everything is very clean. Our room was rustic, as it should be in a place like this, but the bathroom facilities were absolutely modern. The breakfast was delicious (make sure you try their Glamorgan sausage, which is not a real sausage, but a vegetarian dish - it is fantastic). Overall, the place felt absolutely like home.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Alex
"Charming B&B with outstanding host"
Sue was warm and welcoming and an outstanding cook. Bedrooms were beautifully decorated, very clean, and up to date while maintaining a vintage charm.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Dorene

"Charm and great hospitality"
Friendly greeting and fabulous breakfast, and a quiet, out-of-the-way setting. Very helpful hosts.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
peter
Better than most hotels I have stayed in. Fantastic service, clean room, large choice of breakfast, tea and cake on arrival. A little gem.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great B and B"
Excellent in all aspects. Will use again and recommend.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Excellent B&B"
Well, the previous night we stayed at Hilton near Birmingham - to be perfectly honest this B&B exceeds it easily. The keepers were the nicest people one can ever come across, the facilities were clean modern and well maintained, the rooms were cozy and furnished with good taste. Everything was kept to an incredibly high standard, though the jewell in the crown was the breakfast. It mainly consisted of homegrown ingredients, the cakes were freshly baked, the bread as well, the jams were delicious... Well, the only danger is that by staying here one inevitably would put a few pounds on, but who cares? it's worth it after all!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Dimitar
ALL PERFECT THE ROOM SUE AND RAY FOOD SIMPLY THE BEST
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
JOAN MANN
"Simply Brilliant"
I did not know what to expect when I drove down the lane to Scoveston Grove, but I certainly didn't imagine I would have found the gem that I discovered on Hotels.com. When I drove up I was welcomed by the owners Sue and Ray who offered tea and Barabrith, which was served next to the wood burning stove. On booking I had not realised that the property was a B & B but Sue offered a number of suggestions of where I could eat and also offered to make me something. I took her up on her offer and chose to have an omelette which was fresh and really flavoursome. My room was extremely comfortable and had a number of very thoughtful touches e.g. bottles of water in the fridge on the landing, home made biscuits and full size shower gel. Breakfast was the best I have had in any hotel recently and I stay in a lot of hotels throughout the year. Would I recommend Scoveston Grove? Absolutely - I only wish I could have stayed longer!
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Gillian
"One Night Stay"
Very pleasant location and with very nice, clean well decorated accomodation. Nice breakfast with plenty of choice with a wide range of home made and locally sourced ingrediants. The hosts couldn't do enough to make my stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. I would be more than happy to recommend this to family and friends if they were looking for great quality affordable accomodation in this area.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Tony W
"Well-run B&B"
Warm and helpful owners. Clean and comfortable rooms. Tasty meals. Good location for day-trip exploration of Pembrokeshire.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
G
"welcoming"
lovely location yet near tourist spots
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
NZ
"Great B & B"
Only stayed one night for business purposes and could not recommend highly enough this B & B. Very friendly people who were extremely accommodating during my short stay. I arrived late at night and was offered refreshment, a real home from home. Great breakfast too.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Best B&B we ever stayed at !"
All the reviews on TripAdvisor were excellent, so our expectations were high and we were not disappointed. The welcome from Jake the dog was added to a fresh cup of tea and cake! The room was so comfortable, and breakfast was to die for ! Will be back ourselves, and thoroughly recommend it for anyone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"woderful stay"
Lovely hosts,idyllic location,fantastic breakfasts,rooms were spacious and well equipped. the great weather ensured this was a special holiday. the room information pack ensured we ate well each evening and visited a variety of local beaches and places of interest during the day , definitely worth a visit .
7 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
welshman81
"Pembrokeshire's best B & B"
This Guest House should be the standard that all others should be made to adhere to. Nothing was too much trouble, even to the point of rescuing us when we got lost. They went above and beyond of what we expected. The food was delicious and nearly all locally supplied or home grown. Their home cooking was a big success and if we had stayed any longer my husband would have to have been put on a diet. We wish them all the very best and will be recommending them to all who would like a break in Wales.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Barbara & Tony
"An excellent B&B in a rural setting."
A very enjoyable experience and I can highly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Tranquil location"
A lovely welcoming converted farm house which has kept a lot of it's old charm while still offering some well furnished modern rooms. A very high standard of cleanliness with a lot of thought put into the stay. I was offered tea and cake on arrival and also found fresh welshcakes and milk in my room. All food seems to be home made with a very friendly and welcoming host. I'm hoping to return in the summer with my family to try out the self catering accommodation that the owner also runs. A lovely stay in rural surroundings. The only downside is the rough farm driveway but even my Mini managed it okay!
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Fantastic service, beautiful room"
Can't wait to come back!
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"WARM and Welcoming! Amazing host"
If you are looking for chill out and you want to try some of the local specialities...this is the place! WE were amazed by the host, whe is extreamly nice and friendly. Rommes were splendid and extreamly clean. Overall 5 out of 5!
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Kate

"Bestes Frühstück in Wales"
Nach einer etwas ruppeligen ca. 100 m langen Zufahrt sind wir ganz toll empfangen worden. Das Zimmer, das ganze Haus waren mit viel Liebe eingerichtet, mit allem was man benötigt, sehr sauber und herrlich ruhig. Sue und Roy waren herzlich und hilfsbereit und ganz großartig war das Frühstück mit Biozutaten aus der Region, zum Teil selbstgemacht und mit allem was man sich nur vorstellen kann. Wenn wir wieder einmal in der Region sind werden wir jedenfalls wieder da wohnen!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
AT
"Servicio extraordinario. No podria esperar mas."
Excelente desde el momento del arribo hasta la despedida despues del desayuno inmejorable. La habitacion comoda. limpia y funcional con miles de detalles pensando en el huesped. Excelentes sugerencias y mapas para visitar las lindisimas playas cercanas. no dejen de conocer Little Haven, un verdadero paraiso cercano.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
pufibarco
AR
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
2 night business trip May 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Scoveston Grove B&B

"Another great stay"
07/23/15 Richard P
Our second visit to this smashing B&B. Sue and Ray are lovely and excellent hosts. The moment we arrived we were welcomed with tea and homemade cake (and Jake the dog). Love all the little extras - especially the homemade macaroons! Thank you for getting up incredibly early to make breakfast and for catering for our friend's gluten free diet. All in all another very comfortable, quiet and relaxing stay. Back next year for our annual visit to Skomer (if you will have us!!!)
"Wonderful weekend visit"
07/22/15 Steve B Cardiff, United Kingdom
Decided to head down to Pembrokeshire as a last minute decision last weekend. So just by chance found the last available room available at SG. You sometimes take the Trip Advisor comments with a pinch of salt but every excellent review of this B&B is absolutely spot on! What a delightful B&B. And Ray and Sue are wonderful and take care of you so well. We arrived late(ish) on Friday evening and Ray was on hand to welcome us & presented us to our room. The room was not the largest room I’ve ever stayed in but made no difference whatsoever to our stay. As many have already mentioned here, the room and cottage are immaculately presented. It feels so homely whilst remaining stylish. Saturday morning we met Sue over breakfast, her farmhouse breakfast & scrambled egg on toast are an absolute must. As Sue now knows, the scrambled egg on toast was the best I’ve ever had!! Once we had outlined our plans for the weekend, maps and travel books were presented to take with us & to help us with local knowledge, these guys make your stay so welcoming and can’t do enough for you. The service is of the highest order. Although my partner has been to Pembrokeshire many times, this was my first trip down there to explore. I wasn’t disappointed, the cottage is centrally located to many stunning locations, I loved Pembrokeshire & our stay @ SG was truly wonderful. Can’t wait to come down again and see you soon Ray & Sue rgds Steve
"Excellent B&B"
07/22/15 Keith2812 Lymington, United Kingdom
Everything you could ask for in a B&B. Great hosts, clean, comfortable, and with lots of lovely home made and locally sourced fresh food for breakfast. It is down a rough track through an old farm to get there but don't be put off, it is well worth it!!
"Rookery Nook"
07/20/15 f k Bradford, United Kingdom
We stayed in the one bedroom cottage for two nights. It's a lovely little cottage. About half an hours drive to Marloe Sands. The owners are really flexible, it's cleaned every day and the facilities are good. Definitely recommend as a place to stay.
"A great place to stay with lovely hosts"
07/15/15 cladbo gwent
Sue and Ray are excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble. Their home is beautiful and welcoming and the rooms well equipped, fresh, and super clean. Refreshments on arrival were lovely as was the extensive range of homemade items at breakfast. Despite being one of those awkward people with allergies Sue made sure that everything was suitable. Huge thanks for a lovely stay i will definitely be back and would highly recommend a visit
"Stay at scoveston."
07/12/15 Matt J
This is one of the best B+B that I have been to in recent times. My partner and I recently visited Wales and stayed here. Sue and Ray ( the owners ) were welcoming beyond all expectations and provided an excellent selection of homemade traditional Welsh foods on arrival and during breakfast each morning. We were made to feel more then welcomed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There is a bit of a drive down a bumpy road, but this is to be expected due to the location . If you are looking for a place to stay in the Milford haven/Haverfordwest area of Wales then this is 100% the place to go. You will not be disappointed . Me and my partner look forward to going back here in the future.
"Fabulous!"
07/12/15 Lorraine B Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sue and Ray have hospitality down to a fine art, so many small touches that make you feel this is more 5*than 4*. Spotless clean and very attractive rooms, fluffy soft pillows and duvet, large bath towels, Clipper teas, cute little macaroons, the list can go on and on about how thoughtful they are about getting your stay just right for you. Breakfast is a delight, fresh, tasty and plenty of it. Homemade preserves, bread, for me the special treat of chickpea pancakes, scrummy! Close to beautiful beaches, lots to do but very quiet and peaceful, a relaxing break.
"Very nice stay at Scoveston Grove"
07/06/15 benD1676SQ Bourne, United Kingdom
Nestled down a farm track, found the secluded and quiet Socveston Grove B & B, within a 10 minute drive from Milford Haven. A warm welcome, lovely owners, house & room, very thoughtfully equipped with a beautiful breakfast (lots of home made and locally sourced foods), thoroughly recommended!
"Fabulous in every way"
07/05/15 MrPickford London, United Kingdom
Truly outstanding little B&B, extremely clean, new modern bedrooms and bathrooms, and probably the best breakfast in the whole of the UK. We would recommend this place to anyone. Ray and Sue are so welcoming and friendly, Stan the dog is also happy to go in a elk with you if that's what you fancy. Otherwise just relax and enjoy the treatment.
"Mini break"
06/25/15 darrynm123
My wife and I recently stayed in one of the delightful and comfortable cottage's that are on offer,and we had a fabulous time,with a very accomodating host. We had good access to some wonderful sights,nearby and will look forward to going again,and the breakfast was amazing,thanks again.