All hotels in Patong, Thailand
111/7 Nanai Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful hotel but far from the beach"
Really enjoyed my stay, the staff is friendly and the property is wonderful, especially the pool! We got a great value for what we paid. A couple points: - There is certainly a language barrier with the staff. From breakfast to reception staff to drivers, its tough. Side note my now fiance planned his proposal to me with them, and turns out they understood nothing and basically told me about it by accident. Lol. All good. -The shuttle service to the beach should be hourly. Its not consistent enough to rely on it. And tuk tuks in the area are the biggest ripoff ever. If they changed this alone I would definitely return. If you can drive a motorcycle, you are in good shape but otherwise transportation from the hotel is a pain and its too hot to walk all the way (at least 20 minutes, possibly more and its not a straightforward walk). Especially after being on the beach for hours. Very inconvenient. - Breakfast is limited in variety compared to other hotels, but hey, the view from breakfast is great. - The pool is amazing and they have happy hour from 5-6. Just in time to see a spectacular sunset with drinks in hand. PATONG BEACH: in case no one told you, it is FULL of solicitors and also the umbrellas/chairs are run by what seem to be (probably harmless) thugs. They are rude and charge you a lot for small things. Their beach mats are dirty. Pick a better beach, it will be worth it. That might mean picking another hotel to be able to get to the better beach... sorry :/.
5 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Sameera
"All great ... except one thing"
The hotel itself was great (aside from it being a little further from the beach than I thought ... but still very manageable) - my problem, which ruined the experience to be honest, was that they advertise a "Buy one, get one free massage" only to find out it was for one specific type of massage (we were not told this when we booked it). We brought it up to the front desk afterwards, and they didn't really seem to care. That really left a sour taste in my mouth in what would have been a five-star stay.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Jorge
"Location fne by drive, not tuk tuk"
Just at level. Compare with the price I paID
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Great hotel, staff are friendly and always willing to assist. Location is fantastic, close enough, 5 minute walk to Jung Ceylon, but far enough away from all the noise at night. Definitely recommend as a fantastic place to stay in Patong. A few people complain about the walk up the hill when you come back, we didn't find this an issue. It is only 200 baht to get a cab back from Patong beach if you don't feel like walking.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great room but below average service."
After staying 7 days at the Horizon in Karon, The Senses hotel's facilities were very impressive. We decided to upgrade from our booked king sea view room to the Senses suite. The front desk suggested various upgrades & it was a good deal but the front desk receptionist called us a few hours after we upgraded & said she made a mistake and charged us too little for the upgrade. Long story short, her English was poor & lacked communication & service skills. I told her to call the duty manager & she rectified the situation promptly & accordingly. Other than the initial unimpressive start, we loved our room, pool is great. Very important final note, room, pool & overall aesthetic quality of hotel is a 5 but don't expect much in service. Doormen are great, front desk are inconsistent (different clerks seem to have different information) buffet breakfast is mediocre as well their service and cocktails at swimming bar poor. If the Senses could improve their service I'd give it 5 stars all around.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Worth a visit, great view of the Patong area."
...was a positive experience. I never normally use the person in the hotel to book my cars and day trips due to a normally higher price, however Senses proved me wrong this time, the lady was very happy to match pricing and was always move competitive on car and bike hire, and was nice to know that you are not going to get ripped off.....
6 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great hotel with a view"
Stayed 5 days and the hotel itself was great. Pool amazing with buy 1 get 1 free happy hour at the pool bar from 5-6 pm. The only downside is it's about a 20 minute walk or pay a tuk tuk about 6-9 $ anytime you want to go. The hotel does have a free shuttle service but on a set time and could be a little more frequent. Staff was awesome and always friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
5 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Amazing"
The resort is so beautiful that you don't need to go to the town or the beach. The only bad part is so many elevators to get to your room and they are not air conditioned so it's very hot.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Ado
"the best in Phuket"
my family & I had a great time staying at this hotel. VERY clean and great hospitality~ especially Angie, she was very helpful and nice. I will definitely be coming back here to stay when I come back to visit again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
J K
"Beautiful hotel horrible wifi"
Hands down this has to be the best hotel I saw. My deluxe sea view room was perfect. I requested a soft bed (after reading a few reviews suggesting to do so) and got just that. Staff was helpful and breakfast served as buffet was great. My ONLY complaint with my stay here is they had HORRIBLE WIFI CONNECTION. Not only do they change their password everyday and every device requires its own log in information but it continuously disconnected and reconnected. When i bought this to various staffs attention little was done. A "tech" was sent to my room and he tried connecting using his device and after determining I was right he walked away from the problem. Your best bet is to stay in the lobby and pool area to use the internet. This was huge for me as I am from American and needed to stay in contact with my family.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"BEST HOTEL -INFINITY POOL"
I work in the airlines and have travelled the world and stayed in thee best hotels and THIS IS ONE OF THEM! Location isnt too convenient to downtown PHUKET but the loc is very relaxing and good massages and restaurants can be found near hotel! Beach isnt so close but a free shuttle takes you there! STAFF is EXCEPTION, INFINITY POOL is most amazing pool bc this hotel is high on cliff. PRICE is worth it! THIS FEELS LIKE a 5 or 6 star HOTEL
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Arturo
"beautiful room"
we booked a room with a city view. The lobby is very open and kept clean. When the bell boy walked us down to our room I was a bit concerned because it was 2 stories down, no elevator. Our room was at the end of a dark hallway. My concerns were appeased upon seeing the room. It was a very good size, immaculate, and modern. A/C worked fine. The beds were very comfortable; the pillows could have been a bit softer. The shower was huge; 1 whole side was a wall of glass allowing one to see the room while showering (or could be covered for privacy). the loo was in a separate private area so 2 people could share the bathroom facilities at the same time. The floor was all tile - BIG sized tile - and kept slick and shiny. So slick that I slipped on a bit of water and fell hard. It took a couple phone calls for the staff to bring a bag of ice for my head (that's why I gave them a 3) - maybe they thought we were asking for ice for drinks? In the meantime I used a can of soda from the mini bar. They did follow up to see if I needed to go to the hospital (I didn’t). The infinity pool was nice, but too cool for my taste. The room had robes for the pool, a big beach bag and flip flops that guests may borrow, in addition to beach towels. We booked a tour that picked up from different hotels. Compared to other resorts, The Senses looked really good! the only thing is that is not close to the beach, but there's a shuttle every hour. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
KSchuster
"an interesting location - a beautiful view"
This hotel is set high on the hill overlooking Patong Beach. It is a spectacular setting. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well kept.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Amazing hotel,close but yet far from all the noise"
What a magnificent stay at this wonderful hotel! Amazing location, beautiful scenery and pool, great rooms , absolutely loved this hotel for the start of our honeymoon! A lot of reviews state that it is far from Jungceylon and Bangla road - not true! Walked their and back everyday several times. We switched hotels while in Phuket and COMPLETELY regret leaving this hotel- hands down one of the best in Patong!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Nice nice hotel up on the hill."
The hotel was very nice the staff was pleasent I will definiantly stay there again. The pool was clean and clear, room service cleaned our room everyday once we left. If you would run into one of the staff members in the hallway they were always curtious, the bed was comfortable and big I felt I could sleep for days. Beak fast was delicious and on time. The only things I dislike were all the seris of elevators you have to take to get to the top level floors (executive and delux suits) or the steep driveway to reach and exit the hotel the hotels currency exchange rate is less than the airport for the dollar, the hotel is far from the beach and that they only offer a private car to and from the hotel 1000bhat each way. Besides those things this hotel was perfect.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
aseaya
"nice and friendly"
I liked my stay in this hotel
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"wow staff"
fabulous because of the very warm friendly staff
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"I like this Hotel"
very pleasant and I like to stay again in thw future!
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Salah
"Senses"
Great views, newer, nice pool. Nice concierge Pat is very helpful. Transfers to from airport were on time, no hassles and good driver Transfers to golf easy as well. Only 20 mins to awesome golf! Red mountain is world class. Also try Phuket country club but it is only a walk on course.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Beautiful, clean an quiet hotel overlooking Patong"
This new hotel, besides having a very attentive staff, has a very attractive and modern design and style. My room was large and immaculate as well as beautifully designed and decorated. The bath was equally large and tastefully completed. My balcony overlooked all of Patong from the mountainside.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Liberty
"Great new hotel with great hospitality"
Impressed over my 2nights stay, brand new facilities with huge pool,top floor bar and restro can easily view patong city night,staff are friendly and helpful espicially we had 1yr old active toddler in tow. Downside is their location which is abit uphill if u are not that fit,breathless!! Overall we live it, will definitely return again
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
jane
"Best Value overall"
If you want to stay in Patong area, this is a great hotel to stay. It is only 10 walk to the Mall and minutes away from the Beach.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
JJ
"Terrible cigarette smell in the corridors"
The hotel rooms are good and comfortable The only problem was the terrible cigarette smell in the corridors Never expected this problem in a hotel of this quality The location is great and cery comfortable for a family They gave us an upgrade to a 3 bdroom apartment which was extremely comfortable Will recommend it
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ale
"Nice hotel, but difficult to find"
The Senses Resort was extremely nice and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were beautiful. We had some difficulty getting back from Patong on a taxi however. Even though we had the address written down, several times the taxi drivers were unsure as to the location of the resort. I would recommend this hotel to others, just be aware that it is not the most well-known among the locals.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"New & Modern Hotel"
The property just opened this year (2013), so it is clean and modern. The service from the staff was excellent and the pool was outstanding. The location is up the hill a bit from Patong Beach which I enjoyed because I could escape the craziness of the main strip when I wanted for a good night sleep. They do charge a slight premium ($200-$300 Baht) to get airport transfers over what you could get from anywhere in town or online if booked beforehand. Overall I felt this hotel was a good value and I would stay here again.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Curt
"everything but the..."
The resort was beautiful and the staff eager to please. I only had a few minor details that i think will make it a really wonderful place I'd recommend to everyone. Those are: 1) have the bar area open in the evenings and offer a tv with sports channels on it. 2) the drinks served at the pool bar were awful! Poorly mixed and too little alcohol. 3) make special requests in the menu easier to accommodate. For example, i ordered pad Thai with no eggs and received pad Thai with eggs. After calling to correct the problem, i received Pad Thai with eggs placed on top (and was nearly charged for it!). In the morning for breakfast, i had a similar problem. 4) if you make a mistake (like include egg in a dish that requested no egg), it's ok, apologize and make sure you don't try to charge the guest for it. Otherwise, the hotel is really on it's way!
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
Halleen

"beautiful views of patong beach and city"
Beautiful hotel one of the best we have stayed in. Staff were very friendly,our room was fabulous with a view of Patong city and patong beach. Just overall very pleased.
10 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
simon
"Awesome stay at The Senses Resort"
Stay was awesome. Getting back to the hotel was a bit tricky though since it was up on a slope and ferry services were on limited time only
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Jaikishin
SG
"Unforgettable trip. Amazing hotel and staffs"
Is just amazing. The hotel are clean, the room are comfortable (exactly like what you see from the picture given). All the staffs in the hotel worked with a genuine smile and extremely helpful especially Pare who assisted us throughout the check in and Christine who showed us the room and lastly the most memorable event is that the helpful driver ( didn't manage to get his name ) who actually recognized us and gave is a free ride back to the hotel as we didn't opt for a complimentary shuttle service back to hotel in the first place as the only not so great bout this hotel is that the hotel is located on the hill and the way back is tiring especially when you are with a toddler. 15mins walk to Junceylon otherwise can arrange for free shuttle service provided by the hotel.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Liew
SG
"Lovely hotel and fantastic pool"
Lovely hotel - service second to none - free shuttle bus to beach and jungceylon. Be aware there is a steep road to walk up back to the hotel. Pool is fantastic and the sunbathing area is a real sun trap. Super views of Patong Bay from the hotel.
18 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice, clean & quiet"
My husband & I stayed for 5D4N. It was a nice trip with quite good hotel with a very polite staffs specially the bell boy! Nice design & the room is clean as they make up the room daily.. The breakfast is awesome with a nice morning view...A quiet hotel which I like..the swimming pool in the good condition & location too...so far I had a pleasant stay.. The shuttle can drop & pick us up to 2 different location only..but it would be more ok for me if the shuttle schedule every hour..specially at 18.30 to 19.30.. the hotel is 10-15 minutes walk to the patong beach.. Thanks to The senses resort for the good stayed!
4 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Bridget Tipong
"Best hotel in Phuket"
Great hotel within walking distance to Patong Beach & shops...Great hotel,lovely pool,really friendly staff...good food at hotel restaurant...
14 night trip Mar 16, 2015
"be at the senses if you want to revive them"
Impeccable service one of the best resorts in patong Rooftop was relaxing.If you are looking at bonding time with family is this the place to be .. however i feel that the breakfast could have been better
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
jess
"Lobby very hot"
Everything very good but the lobby and dining area very hot.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"awesome hotel away a tat away from busy patong"
the hotel facilities were well maintained. the view from our room as well as the restaurant were amazing. however, mosquitoes were abundant especially at night in the open area (eg swimming pool, restaurant) so get ur repellent ready.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
jonny
MY
"Hotel Feedback"
Decent hotel, but pool is a bit deep for children....1.6meters
4 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
One Street away from the Buzz, so it's Quiet yet pretty close to the Action. Staffs are generally helpful and friendly but needs reminder for Room Service. Nice Bar and Pool to enjoy the Sunset.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Wei Chen
"senses stay"
good pool , good staff, drinks and food a little pricey, compared to area.. comfortable clean rooms with good aircon again not cheap but good quality..
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
wooodzy
"Luxury hotel"
A lovely hotel up the hill and away from noise of central patong
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
greg
I was staying there for 8 nights with my friends ,very nice hotel with very nice views ,our room was sea view with balcony ,comfort and clean ,staff very friendly ,breakfast was ok ,very nice swim pool with nice bar next to it . The location of the hotel was the best place we could expect it ,not far from the shops and sea (patong beach ) was about 15min walk and there was a free shuttle service from hotel to shopping Centre and beach ,and from there to hotel but not all the time. We hired a bike and we were worry about the parking but hotel has a place with 24hrs security you can park your bike at any time . If you are old or lazy to walk the only bad thing ;this hotel is up the hill ,from main road to the hotel is about 2 or 3min hi hill which you have to walk up And other thing is next to the hotel they doing building work and they start around 8:30am until 4 or 5pm there was to much bang bang noise in the morning when we were sleeping
8 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Masoud
"Nothing to complain about"
The main asset is really the wonderful swimming pool (30 m long and 1,5 m deep, bravissimo, can't be better) and the very friendly and helpsome staff. Also the view over Patong and sea from the balcony. Add to this excellent value for money, so we prolonged our stay.
7 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
"nice quite spot, no traffic noise."
great hotel very friendly staff, close enough to the hustle and business side of things 10 minute walk to shopping and beaches, over all nice resort and will revisit on our next trip good value for money.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
frank
"The senses resort"
Great hotel at a great location
8 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Hotel with great breakfast!"
went to this hotel for 3D2N. the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful the whole time.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Ivan
"senses"
great hotel very nice greeting - tasty nectar drink and cold towel love lounge - nice place to enjoy a drink retaraunt - best service and nice food pool bar - happy hour pina coladas were the best room - extremely nice room, best view, cleaned frequesntly gym- could do a decent workout, nothing crazy, needs an adjustable incline/decline chair and some more freeweights tour desk - provided us with a bad tour and prices much higher than those advertised elsewhere (500 baht commission for calling?)
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Exellent stay highly recommended"
We stayed here for a couple of nights while doing a bit of traveling around Thailand and we weren't disappointed. The room was excellent and modern equipped with everything that we needed. The staff couldn't do enough for you and made us feel very welcome. The only slight drawback is that it is up quite a steep hill but that was only a minor price to pay for the gorgeous views offered by the hotels hill side location overlooking patong beach
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Amber
"We Loved Our Stay @ the Senses"
Fabulous:) Spacious, modern, well appointed room, impeccable friendly service. Food was fabulous, coffee divine. We made an error and booked another hotel for our last day (of 33 in Thailand.) We wanted to end our trip on a high note. We should have stayed @ the Senses. Everything about it was better from the incredible view to the staff, service and room. There was nothing they could have done to make our stay better. Seamless consistency through out their operation. The hotel we moved to was on the beach (nice location.) but rooms we small. They offered a shuttle to shopping but it was just one way. The Senses offered a 2 way shuttle to both the beach and shopping. They were efficient on time or alternately- it could be walked in twenty min.. Their location is perfect, quiet and yet easy access to everything. Perfect we thought. We would have moved back for our last evening but the other accommodation was already paid for:(
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Margaret
"superb stay at the senses"
just returned from a fantastic 11 night stay at the senses. an excellent piece of luxury close to the centre of patong. great views, superb pool and swim up bar, spotlessly clean with luxurious and modern facilities and fittings. staff exceptionally friendly and offer a great and personal customer service throughout the hotel. rooms are spacious with very comfy beds and all mod cons such as mini bar, tea/ coffee facilities, bedside controls, full air conditioning, plasma screen tv and ipod docking station. would definately return and highly recommend.
11 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
R
"Very good"
The concierge were vey helpful and friendly. I would recommend the hotel.
"Worth the extra walk up the hill"
Reviewed same hotel earlier this year. Truly a 4.5 star hotel. Thoroughly satisfied. The ocean views are the best. Views come at a cost - further up the STEEP hill + extra 5 mins to get to the action spots. Spacious 47sq meter rooms. Full length pool, prolly 20 meters Real proper coffee at breakfast. Room service so relaxed - will service your room at whatever time you request. Manager always available to answer questions. I dont like this hotel - I love this hotel.
3 night trip Oct 29, 2014