All hotels in Patong, Thailand
111/7 Nanai Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff is very friendly. We were greeted with a tea and cold wet towels upon arrival, it was perfect for the weather. Our room was big and very clean and more importantly the AC worked great.
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Daisy
"Lovely hotel... not far from the beach"
Arrived early in the day... was greeted by friendly staff. Hung out at the pool until room was teady. Got the ocean view room.. worth the upgrade. Large rooms. Cold AC... hint, get an extra key. Food in restaurant was good. Min bar was a joke... and the construction nearby was a distraction if u need a nap during the day... but those are my only complaints. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
travel deva
"It makes sense to stay at Senses Resort."
I highly recommend you stay at The Sense Resort. The staff are very knowledgeable, kind, and caring.
2 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Dennis
"Beautiful hotel but far from the beach"
Really enjoyed my stay, the staff is friendly and the property is wonderful, especially the pool! We got a great value for what we paid. A couple points: - There is certainly a language barrier with the staff. From breakfast to reception staff to drivers, its tough. Side note my now fiance planned his proposal to me with them, and turns out they understood nothing and basically told me about it by accident. Lol. All good. -The shuttle service to the beach should be hourly. Its not consistent enough to rely on it. And tuk tuks in the area are the biggest ripoff ever. If they changed this alone I would definitely return. If you can drive a motorcycle, you are in good shape but otherwise transportation from the hotel is a pain and its too hot to walk all the way (at least 20 minutes, possibly more and its not a straightforward walk). Especially after being on the beach for hours. Very inconvenient. - Breakfast is limited in variety compared to other hotels, but hey, the view from breakfast is great. - The pool is amazing and they have happy hour from 5-6. Just in time to see a spectacular sunset with drinks in hand. PATONG BEACH: in case no one told you, it is FULL of solicitors and also the umbrellas/chairs are run by what seem to be (probably harmless) thugs. They are rude and charge you a lot for small things. Their beach mats are dirty. Pick a better beach, it will be worth it. That might mean picking another hotel to be able to get to the better beach... sorry :/.
5 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Sameera
This hotel was in a great location. The hotel staff is great. The breakfast is so so. My friend got food poisoning from the breakfast but overall great hotel
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"All great ... except one thing"
The hotel itself was great (aside from it being a little further from the beach than I thought ... but still very manageable) - my problem, which ruined the experience to be honest, was that they advertise a "Buy one, get one free massage" only to find out it was for one specific type of massage (we were not told this when we booked it). We brought it up to the front desk afterwards, and they didn't really seem to care. That really left a sour taste in my mouth in what would have been a five-star stay.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Jorge
"Location fne by drive, not tuk tuk"
Just at level. Compare with the price I paID
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Great hotel, staff are friendly and always willing to assist. Location is fantastic, close enough, 5 minute walk to Jung Ceylon, but far enough away from all the noise at night. Definitely recommend as a fantastic place to stay in Patong. A few people complain about the walk up the hill when you come back, we didn't find this an issue. It is only 200 baht to get a cab back from Patong beach if you don't feel like walking.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great room but below average service."
After staying 7 days at the Horizon in Karon, The Senses hotel's facilities were very impressive. We decided to upgrade from our booked king sea view room to the Senses suite. The front desk suggested various upgrades & it was a good deal but the front desk receptionist called us a few hours after we upgraded & said she made a mistake and charged us too little for the upgrade. Long story short, her English was poor & lacked communication & service skills. I told her to call the duty manager & she rectified the situation promptly & accordingly. Other than the initial unimpressive start, we loved our room, pool is great. Very important final note, room, pool & overall aesthetic quality of hotel is a 5 but don't expect much in service. Doormen are great, front desk are inconsistent (different clerks seem to have different information) buffet breakfast is mediocre as well their service and cocktails at swimming bar poor. If the Senses could improve their service I'd give it 5 stars all around.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Worth a visit, great view of the Patong area."
...was a positive experience. I never normally use the person in the hotel to book my cars and day trips due to a normally higher price, however Senses proved me wrong this time, the lady was very happy to match pricing and was always move competitive on car and bike hire, and was nice to know that you are not going to get ripped off.....
6 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great hotel with a view"
Stayed 5 days and the hotel itself was great. Pool amazing with buy 1 get 1 free happy hour at the pool bar from 5-6 pm. The only downside is it's about a 20 minute walk or pay a tuk tuk about 6-9 $ anytime you want to go. The hotel does have a free shuttle service but on a set time and could be a little more frequent. Staff was awesome and always friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
5 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Amazing"
The resort is so beautiful that you don't need to go to the town or the beach. The only bad part is so many elevators to get to your room and they are not air conditioned so it's very hot.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Ado
"the best in Phuket"
my family & I had a great time staying at this hotel. VERY clean and great hospitality~ especially Angie, she was very helpful and nice. I will definitely be coming back here to stay when I come back to visit again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
J K
"Beautiful hotel horrible wifi"
Hands down this has to be the best hotel I saw. My deluxe sea view room was perfect. I requested a soft bed (after reading a few reviews suggesting to do so) and got just that. Staff was helpful and breakfast served as buffet was great. My ONLY complaint with my stay here is they had HORRIBLE WIFI CONNECTION. Not only do they change their password everyday and every device requires its own log in information but it continuously disconnected and reconnected. When i bought this to various staffs attention little was done. A "tech" was sent to my room and he tried connecting using his device and after determining I was right he walked away from the problem. Your best bet is to stay in the lobby and pool area to use the internet. This was huge for me as I am from American and needed to stay in contact with my family.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"BEST HOTEL -INFINITY POOL"
I work in the airlines and have travelled the world and stayed in thee best hotels and THIS IS ONE OF THEM! Location isnt too convenient to downtown PHUKET but the loc is very relaxing and good massages and restaurants can be found near hotel! Beach isnt so close but a free shuttle takes you there! STAFF is EXCEPTION, INFINITY POOL is most amazing pool bc this hotel is high on cliff. PRICE is worth it! THIS FEELS LIKE a 5 or 6 star HOTEL
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Arturo
"beautiful room"
we booked a room with a city view. The lobby is very open and kept clean. When the bell boy walked us down to our room I was a bit concerned because it was 2 stories down, no elevator. Our room was at the end of a dark hallway. My concerns were appeased upon seeing the room. It was a very good size, immaculate, and modern. A/C worked fine. The beds were very comfortable; the pillows could have been a bit softer. The shower was huge; 1 whole side was a wall of glass allowing one to see the room while showering (or could be covered for privacy). the loo was in a separate private area so 2 people could share the bathroom facilities at the same time. The floor was all tile - BIG sized tile - and kept slick and shiny. So slick that I slipped on a bit of water and fell hard. It took a couple phone calls for the staff to bring a bag of ice for my head (that's why I gave them a 3) - maybe they thought we were asking for ice for drinks? In the meantime I used a can of soda from the mini bar. They did follow up to see if I needed to go to the hospital (I didn’t). The infinity pool was nice, but too cool for my taste. The room had robes for the pool, a big beach bag and flip flops that guests may borrow, in addition to beach towels. We booked a tour that picked up from different hotels. Compared to other resorts, The Senses looked really good! the only thing is that is not close to the beach, but there's a shuttle every hour. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
KSchuster
"an interesting location - a beautiful view"
This hotel is set high on the hill overlooking Patong Beach. It is a spectacular setting. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well kept.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Amazing hotel,close but yet far from all the noise"
What a magnificent stay at this wonderful hotel! Amazing location, beautiful scenery and pool, great rooms , absolutely loved this hotel for the start of our honeymoon! A lot of reviews state that it is far from Jungceylon and Bangla road - not true! Walked their and back everyday several times. We switched hotels while in Phuket and COMPLETELY regret leaving this hotel- hands down one of the best in Patong!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Nice nice hotel up on the hill."
The hotel was very nice the staff was pleasent I will definiantly stay there again. The pool was clean and clear, room service cleaned our room everyday once we left. If you would run into one of the staff members in the hallway they were always curtious, the bed was comfortable and big I felt I could sleep for days. Beak fast was delicious and on time. The only things I dislike were all the seris of elevators you have to take to get to the top level floors (executive and delux suits) or the steep driveway to reach and exit the hotel the hotels currency exchange rate is less than the airport for the dollar, the hotel is far from the beach and that they only offer a private car to and from the hotel 1000bhat each way. Besides those things this hotel was perfect.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
aseaya
"nice and friendly"
I liked my stay in this hotel
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"wow staff"
fabulous because of the very warm friendly staff
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"I like this Hotel"
very pleasant and I like to stay again in thw future!
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Salah
"Senses"
Great views, newer, nice pool. Nice concierge Pat is very helpful. Transfers to from airport were on time, no hassles and good driver Transfers to golf easy as well. Only 20 mins to awesome golf! Red mountain is world class. Also try Phuket country club but it is only a walk on course.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Beautiful, clean an quiet hotel overlooking Patong"
This new hotel, besides having a very attentive staff, has a very attractive and modern design and style. My room was large and immaculate as well as beautifully designed and decorated. The bath was equally large and tastefully completed. My balcony overlooked all of Patong from the mountainside.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Liberty
"Great new hotel with great hospitality"
Impressed over my 2nights stay, brand new facilities with huge pool,top floor bar and restro can easily view patong city night,staff are friendly and helpful espicially we had 1yr old active toddler in tow. Downside is their location which is abit uphill if u are not that fit,breathless!! Overall we live it, will definitely return again
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
jane
"Best Value overall"
If you want to stay in Patong area, this is a great hotel to stay. It is only 10 walk to the Mall and minutes away from the Beach.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
JJ
"Terrible cigarette smell in the corridors"
The hotel rooms are good and comfortable The only problem was the terrible cigarette smell in the corridors Never expected this problem in a hotel of this quality The location is great and cery comfortable for a family They gave us an upgrade to a 3 bdroom apartment which was extremely comfortable Will recommend it
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ale
"Nice hotel, but difficult to find"
The Senses Resort was extremely nice and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were beautiful. We had some difficulty getting back from Patong on a taxi however. Even though we had the address written down, several times the taxi drivers were unsure as to the location of the resort. I would recommend this hotel to others, just be aware that it is not the most well-known among the locals.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"New & Modern Hotel"
The property just opened this year (2013), so it is clean and modern. The service from the staff was excellent and the pool was outstanding. The location is up the hill a bit from Patong Beach which I enjoyed because I could escape the craziness of the main strip when I wanted for a good night sleep. They do charge a slight premium ($200-$300 Baht) to get airport transfers over what you could get from anywhere in town or online if booked beforehand. Overall I felt this hotel was a good value and I would stay here again.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Curt
"everything but the..."
The resort was beautiful and the staff eager to please. I only had a few minor details that i think will make it a really wonderful place I'd recommend to everyone. Those are: 1) have the bar area open in the evenings and offer a tv with sports channels on it. 2) the drinks served at the pool bar were awful! Poorly mixed and too little alcohol. 3) make special requests in the menu easier to accommodate. For example, i ordered pad Thai with no eggs and received pad Thai with eggs. After calling to correct the problem, i received Pad Thai with eggs placed on top (and was nearly charged for it!). In the morning for breakfast, i had a similar problem. 4) if you make a mistake (like include egg in a dish that requested no egg), it's ok, apologize and make sure you don't try to charge the guest for it. Otherwise, the hotel is really on it's way!
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
Halleen

Itshay wifi
13 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
David william
"Nice hotel in very good location"
Very conveniently located hotel in Patong with spacious rooms and excellent service. Walking proximity to shopping mall, nightlife district and Patong beach. Reception staff were extremely helpful
7 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Relaxing stay"
Great views, spacious rooms and the pool is huge. Walking distance to jungceylon mall, bangla rd and patong beach, whilst offering free shuttle to and from. Although the walk back can be a task, it is really only the driveway that is quite steep. 3 night stay. Good location from the main town. Hotel staff allowed early check in
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Good find"
Pleasant surprise. Actually looked like photos. Very clean and well maintained. Decent breakfast buffet included and free WiFi included. Great infinity pool and reasonably priced.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Anthony
"this hotel is excellent"
The hotel location is good; 5 min walk to jungceylon where u can find lots of restaurants and shops. It also has several convenient stores close-by. The room is huge with a big balcony. The seaview is perfect. And whats best about this hotel is a very quiet environment where i can get very good night sleep. Though the furniture is a little bit old inside... As others have commented. The road to the hotel lobby is extra steep. It is almost impossible to walk with luggage but furtunately the security guard there is very willing to help...also, need to take 3 lifts to my room but not an issue at all. The breakfast is good too but its almost the same everyday. Staff are helpful and friendly. Did not try the swimming pool which looks nice too. I will definitely recommend this hotel for those looking for a quiet environment at a convenient location, and far away from clubs.
4 night trip Oct 27, 2015
Chi Lok
"Brilliant!!! Highly recommended"
Extremely friendly staff, we enjoyed our stay very much in deed!
4 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2015
SHING YAN
"Excellent stay"
We had been to this hotel from 6th December to 9th December 2015. Hotel is very nice with good location and great view. Stay was very comfortable and just a walking distance from market
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Subhash
IN
Breakfast range and quality can be improved.
5 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
How
SG
"Sea view room, good value!"
Very quiet and conformtable hotel with a wide sea view. It's not close to the beach and the busy area of patong, but it is still in a reasonably convenient location, especially we hired a car. The room is tidy and clean, with a nice balony facing the sea. Good value!
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Ka Ho
Unfortunately big construction side just next to the hotel, so a lot of noise.. The rest was really excellent, especially to mentin the friendly staff
20 night trip Nov 9, 2015
Oliver
"Fantastic stay, well recommended"
brilliant, fantastic views, good friendly staff
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Garth
"overall is good"
in general it was good, staff are friendly and their English is OK. one thing I hope they consider is to label the food to differentiate between food that is not Halal for Muslims, Vegetarian, Pork and so on.
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Osama
"A Return Visit"
A return visit is a testomony in it's self. A year later the hotel is experiencing exterior wear as a result of weather conditions(eg. Pool decks) that are being addressed. We were fortunate to have seen this hotel in very new condition, so we notice. It did not effect our stay in any way. Staff are polite, helpful and accommodating. Did notice a couple if things we loved last year were not avail. Or avail. For an additional charge. ( eg, Late or cappacino @ breakfast or fresh fruit blended drink option.)
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Margaret
"Quiet place to stay"
The resort is built on a small high. There is a small slope to climb if you are walking back to your hotel but i think it rather suits me especially after a heavy meal at the nearby Night market. The rooms are nice clean and comfortable. The pool is nice as well and has a swim up pool bar. Staff are ever so friendly. Senses offers shuttle service to JungCeylon and Patong beach so if you are not too much of a walker, then get into the shuttle. Walks to JungCeylon are about 10-15 mins (my pace, which is quite leisurely). I picked this because of the quiet surroundings, Cant hear a car horn at all so if you need a good rest, this is the place to be. A comfortable room and bed just makes it much better!
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Sy
SG
"Good service and clean hotel"
It's located from Patong far from the beach around 15mins. The hotel provides shuttle bus service to shopping mall every hour. The pool is very good that you can see the sunset with beautiful sky. Room is clean and large with balcony in room. Highly recommend to everyone who want to stay in comfortable hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Absolutely beautiful"
This hotel exceeded expectations. Perhaps I'm not used to hotels as nice as this one, but we paid very reasonable rates and received a modern, spacious, very comfortable and good looking room. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to all travelers. We had a sea-view room and the view was excellent. The bathroom was clean, spacious and all functions worked perfectly. The large sized shower with rain and regular shower heads was a bonus.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"value for money"
condition of the hotel is pretty good with friendly staff. but not easy to explore nearby location as it is up a small hill. would b good for ppl who plan their activity mainly near the shopping mall jungceylon and patong beach which they provide shuttle to. As cab also need staff to call up so can be abit more expensive. room wise is value for money but getting to the room can be a little confusing with the use of multiple lifts.
3 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Kelvin
"Lovely Hotel"
Very relaxing stay. Hotel has good facilities and lovely, large rooms. Recommand.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"I lost some cash from the hotel"
I went to the reception to check out. And I realized I left my wallet in the bathroom, and when I came back to pick my wallet, I realized I lost some of my cash. Only 5 minutes during this time, and the reception check the camera, only the housekeeping go into the room, and they did'y admit it. And I have to go to airport, so be careful with your money when you live in this hotel.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
The staffs are very nice and helpful. They had tried their best to fulfill our needs. The room was very clean and the swimming pool was the greatest place in the hotel. The only disadvantage was that the hotel was on the top of the mountain so it was quite tired when returning to the hotel
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015