All hotels in Warsaw, Poland
Zwirki I Wigury, 18, Warsaw, Masovia, 02-092, Poland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bad Restaurant Service"
Very nice hotel. New and in great shape. My issue is with the restaurant. I checked in at 9pm after a very long day. Sat in the restaurant for one more meeting. Asked the waiter to let me know the very last I could order a full dinner. At 10:30 I walked to the waiter and said 'I'm ready to order dinner' and his reply was, The kitchen is closed. Nada, no food. I was extremely unhappy and let them know, but there was no recourse. I will more than likely not stay there again, despite the nice shape the hotel is in and the other great staff.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Sleek Hotel"
This is the second time we've stayed in Warsaw and it's the second time we've stayed at the sound Garden! We love it! It's quiet, clean, updated and the view of the city at night is amazing. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We will stay here again next year!Thank you for making our stay so comfortable & enjoyable!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"nice :)"
Very nice hotel, good location (near to the airport)
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Paulina
"Nice room but some small"
The room is clean and the bed is very conformable. The breakfast is very good. The only point that may be cared is that the room space is some small.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Interesting hotel"
I stayed here for the night before catching an early flight at the airport. The hotel is new, in good condition. Five minutes taxi to the airport. The rooms are small and dark. I had no light next to my bed so it was difficult to read. There is no overhead lighting. The hotel is quiet. I'd probably stay again. Good price.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Judy C
"Easy to get to my Flight"
Everything was great. Breakfast superb. Price is very reasonable.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Very modern hotel close to the airport"
This is a brand new hotel, so everything is still new and shiny. It was almost empty during my stay, which was nice, as I could get full attention from the staff and unlimited choice of rooms/breakfast tables was on offer :) This place distinguishes itself from competition by using some technical novelties (check in, check out, coffee machine) and theming around music. The rooms are small, but nice and modern. Overall it has a "cold" feeling, but that doesn't have to be bad, as it's business targeted. I'd describe my stay as a bit surprising and refreshing experience, so give Soundgarden a try if that's what you're after. It will not be a good choice for a family or romantic stay, but I can give a strong recommendation to business/single travellers.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
artu
"very modern, close to the airport"
The hotel has opened recently so it still has a very nice "new hotel" feel. Breakfast lounge was not yet operational, but I would argue that was an advantage because I got a very nice breakfast right in the lobby. Rooms are tiny but very nicely planned, no phone - which is fine but, maybe they could add an alert on the TV activated by the reception that will show you that someone wants to contact you? No ironing board - I assume there should be adequate service to get your stuff ironed if needed.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Adam
"Great New Hotel!"
I stayed at this hotel on their first day of opening. I didn't know it was their first day when I booked the hotel, but it was a lovely experience. The hotel staff is incredibly friendly. Got me a great cab in the morning to get back to the airport. If you're flying through warsaw and need somewhere to stay I'd highly recommend this new spot.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013

"Business hotel"
The clear example of a functional hotel. Everything you need. Extremely optimized
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
isabel
"An ultra modern hotel...great for a stopover"
A very modern hotel with an excellent breakfast buffet (canteen style). The room is tiny but very modern. Found the bed hard and would have preferred curtains to just net curtains. The lift had problems and took ages to come. But for the price the overall stay was great and I would recommend.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Glenn
"Ideal for business trip"
Modern self service hotel close to the airport, perfect for the business trip stay. We were positively surprised. There is a free wifi per room, which wasnt running 100% ok, anyhow with a few restarts of a TV (hotspot is built in to smart tv) it was ok. Will stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
This was our first stay at this hotel but definitely not the last. Were it not for the bed being positioned between the walls (for a mature person getting out of bed in the night, having to negotiate the obstacle of a sleeping spouse, proved extremely difficult) the hotel would definitely deserve very high rating. Very comfortable bed,great shower and superb breakfast together with very helpful staff compensated somewhat! We only needed one night and were pleased with the connection to the Zachodnia bus station - not sure about longer stays as the hotel is not close to any attractions. However, it does have a bus stop outside with frequent bus services to the centre.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Helen
"This is a modern hotel nice rooms"
This hotel is very clean the room and shower area are modern with comfortable bed also with LED TV . Staff very friendly. Also the hotel is near the airport . I will be using this hotel again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Rob
"Something Fresh and Different"
There are a number of new Airport Hotels around Warsaw Chopin that are bright, comfortable and very modern. Sound Garden is the latest and offers something a little different. Compact but very comfortable and modern rooms. The design recognises that for most guests all items of furniture other than the bed and a desk are redundant, so a lrage plasma screen is located at the foot of the bed and a clever desk pod incorporates table, power points, USB and HDMI sockets - which also connect to the plasma screen. The restaurant has a very Scandanavian feel, the menu varies during the day and the food offers good value for money. It's clear that the hotel is geared towards conferences and seminars, but I like the uncluttered, straight forward approach and atmosphere.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Ian
"hotel"
The smallest room ever!!!!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Krassi
"hotel"
Hotel was not ready to open .No restaurant as yet and our romm was not cleaned for 1 of the 2 nights we were there . Also no towels were changed.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013

"Świeży hotel blisko lotniska, biurowców i centru"
Hotel wygodnie położony niedaleko lotniska, biurowców oraz 20 minut od centrum. Nowy, dobrze utrzymany budynek, trochę mało hotelowa atmosfera z powodu dużej części kongresowej.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Marek
"na randę z żoną"
świetne i oryginalne miejsce. dobre miejsce na nietypową randkę w pokoju... dodatkowo bardzo urozmaicone śniadania. bardzo gorąco polecam.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"ok"
kolejny udany pobyt
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"."
Poprzedni pobyt w tym hotelu pozostawił lepsze wrażenia. Teraz był problem z panelem sterującym oświetleniem w pokoju, fatalnie działały windy, trzeba było czekać ładnych parę minut więc szybciej było iść schodami (na szczęście mieszkałam na 2 piętrze), śniadanie też poprzednim razem było bardziej urozmaicone.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
"Opinia"
Jestam zadowolony z bobytu
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Piotr
"pozytyw"
Wyjątkowo przyjazna i życzliwa obsługa
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
"Wygodne łóżka"
Było OK
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Bra övernattnings hotell"
Bra Läge nära flygplatsen. rent o snyggt med vettig frukost.
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
nikola
SE
"Pieni huone, mutta toimiva loistava aamupala"
Tulin Soundgarden hotelliin tien toiselta puolelta Novotel Hotellista, koska jouduin pidentämään matkaani, mutta Novotel oli täynnä. Huoneen ensivaikutelma, oli pieni, mutta loppujen lopuksi hyvin toimiva. Työnteko sängyssä sängynpäälle kääntyvän pöydän kanssa oli hyvin toimiva ratkaisu ja loppujen lopuksi hyvin mukava. Sänky oli myös mukava ja nukuin hyvin. Hotellin aamainen on poikkeuksellisen laadukas ja pelkästään aamiaisen vuoksi tämä hotelli kannataa valita Novotelin ohi. Seuraavalla Varsovan visiitillä menen suoraan Soundgardeniin ei sillä, että Novotelkään ei olisi loistava vaan siksi, että pidin Soundgardenista enemmän.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
FI
"Mały pokój, wygodne łóżko, super śniadanie."
Bardzo mały pokój, ładnie urządzony. Wygodne łóżko i super śniadanie. Czysto. Słabej jakości (nie do włosów suchych) kosmetyki do mycia typu all-in-one.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Magda
"dobra obsluga"
Obsługa spoko, pokój wygodny
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
PL
"New hotel, small room, close to the airport"
Small room ; ok for one people but for 2 it's too small ; we had an issue with the booking of the room at the hotel ; they told ; reservation was not paid but after 10 minutes of discussion : sorry I found it... breakfast between 7-10 ; if you have a flight early... not possible ; you will have a take away but with a salad, sandwitch and a fruit
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Failip
"Impeccable"
C'était parfait.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Stanislava
"Chambre confortable"
Hôtel peu chaleureux, froid par son décor minimaliste.Restauration et bar sans accueil sympathique, et quelqconque d'un point de vue qualité.Mais son emplacement près de l'aéroport est appréciable, ainsi que les bus qui vous emmènent directement au centre ville, la vieille ville.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Hotel in Flughafennähe"
2 Tage sightseeing und 2 Tage Salsakongress Zum Gradhotel kommt man zu fuß in 10-15 min... wenn man jedoch mitm bus fahren will sind es 3 Station (Buslinie 175,188,504) nach den Kursen war es immer schön noch ein bisschen zu gehen... für sightseeing hat man auch die buslinien 175,188 nehmen können um in die innenstadt zu fahren (andere Richtung holt).
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Flo
DE
Отличный новый отель !!! Всем советую !!! По отличной цене ....)))) в следующей раз обязательно там остановлюсь !
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Anton
RU
Отличный отель , совершенно новый ! Единственное не работал ресторан . Мы были на второй день после открытия !)))
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
Anton
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
LT

TripAdvisor reviews for Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport

"Small, but you don't want it bigger"
07/23/15 TomCios London, United Kingdom
Very comfy and compact rooms, congrats for designer. Rooms are just like suppose to be, enough space for all stuff, bed so welcoming, air-con fantastic and bathroom... Well check it out. Staff very, very friendly and helpful. Only one minus was size of my grilled chicken for dinner, actually that was mini chicken breast :-) But still we were very happy there ;-)
"Compact and functional close to airport"
07/20/15 Mark K
I stay at this hotel for business as it's walking distance to my office. The rooms are small but well thought out. The bed is comfortable and the TV is a great size. WiFi is quick and works well in room although not in public areas. Breakfast is in the adjacent restaurant and there is a reasonable selection. There's a small bar but it's not that hard to get out and about. It's great value compared to some of the other hotels in the area although doesn't have a gym.
"Really lovely hotel ...highly recommend"
07/07/15 Christine B Poole, United Kingdom
Originally booked this hotel for 4 nights bed & breakfast with the intention of moving into the city for a further 5 nights but found the hotel so good in every way that we decided to stay where we were. All staff were extremely helpful & pleasant. We had booked a mezzo room which I would recommend for any couple planning a visit. There was plenty of room, storage & a good sized bathroom plus tea & coffee facilities. Huge choices at breakfast with freshly cooked options, cold meats, salads, croissants & various cakes etc, etc .......& they also sold freshly made sandwiches for take away. There is a buffet lunch where chefs were show cooking and there were loads of choices.....this is very popular & there was also a take away option. Our evening meal was an 'a la carte' menu, cooked to order. The restaurant was quiet most evenings. I would say this hotel is more for the business traveller but nevertheless, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It is close, but not too close, to the airport and there is a bus stop just outside the hotel which goes into town every 15/20 minutes.
"Small but that made it better"
07/04/15 findingsomesleep
One of the best hotels I stayed at in Europe. Clean fast easy. Good vieuw great wifi. Very good breakfast. A lot of choice. I wish this could be my house. I wish every hotel could be this clean and sinple. The room is small but do you really need a lot of space? I wish I could go back because the hotel where I am at now in Slovakia is I think build by the communist party itself. Ok. Soundgarden hotel there should be one in every city!
"A Haven of Sounds"
07/03/15 Sonia M
We arrived during night. The recepcjonista was well informed and gave us no problem when we didn't check in online. We went to our room, and studied the design. The intrerior was something i never seen before. I apprecitaed the option to choose what sounds you want to hearon the TV. The view was decent. Very quite hall ways. My favorite the contential breaksfast. Wow ! They have such a large selection of healthy foods and drinks. All fresh, and serves in buffet style. Thanks chef ;) When we checked out, my husband actually wanted to stay one more night....not just to spend time with me, but for the breakfast lol.
"Right place for business trips"
07/01/15 Rafał G
Everything I need during business trip is delivered by this hotel. After I expirience this one I do not have to search for another in Warsaw. Room is not huge but bed is excelent and combination of bed, TV and table for laptop is right what I need.
"Quirky but did not live up to expectations."
06/26/15 Andrew C Cardiff, United Kingdom
This is a hotel that obviously likes to be different. This worked well in some ways but not in others. The rooms were very small and basically the room width is the length of a bed. I’m not too bothered about the room size but it didn’t have a desk, so for me to work on my laptop, I had to sit on the bed with a sort of swinging work surface pulled across me. It was uncomfortable and felt like a hospital! The upside was the shower which was excellent. I had a reasonable breakfast but the evening meal was very disappointing. The service was awful, I had to call someone over to hand me a menu, then call them again to order, then call them again to ask why my food was taking so long. I’m sure you get the idea. The specials menu was intriguing as every course had asparagus, but when the food came it was lukewarm and bland. A hotel with some interesting differences but not good enough to encourage me to return.
"Stunning Hotel! All you need and... more!"
06/07/15 Macski7 Dublin, Ireland
Stunning throughout. From very quick check in, very nice and cosy room, impressive bathroom, high speed internet, most comfy mattress, through one of the best food selection for breakfast, this hotel not only meets all the expectations but exceeds some of them firmly. One thing which might be confusing, even though it says airport hotel, it was actually €8 by taxi from 'Krakowskie Przedmiescie' - strict city centre at 2 am... Also train station is 3-4 mins walk, trains take you to the both, Modlin (1 hr) and Okecie (5 mins) Airports. I will definitely come back!
"Great, high tech hotel! "
06/04/15 Sari B
I stayed in this hotel in March 2015. Beautiful, modern room, although really small! Very high tech- all functions are connected to a remote control: shutters, lights, TV, alarm, music, Internet on TV. Fun. Greatly comfortable bed!! Really tight though, small shower in center of the room, with glass frame, not much space for luggage and cloths and/or anything much. Close to 2 gorgeous parks in walking distance. Removed from center - so if you are in for sight seeing you will need taxis. The surrounding area is commercial too. If it is for business and conference it is great. Otherwise- I would recommend looking for something more central with a bigger room.
"wonderful conference area close to the airport"
06/03/15 joern P Berlingen, Switzerland
Mail to the GM after my stay! Dear Mr. Stanislawski, After my return to Berlin and a great and amazing stay at your property, I would like to thank you very much for everything again. The site inspection you made for me specially in english was very interessting and the evening to inorgurate the floor was terrific. Congrats to your floor for the ladies and as well for your staff. They were more than friendly and working hard. I know it from my history working at hotel business is difficult to get good staff. Everybody has taken very good care of me! Nonetheless I would like to highlight a few persons... - Justyna and Agata from the front desk - Monika Pijet from the bar - Adrian Dymkowski and Aleks Malchuk from the restaurant. Looking forward to being your guest in future again.