All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
515 20th Street NW, Washington, DC, 20052, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Quite clean
    Great amenities
    Food is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Nice Hotel & Staff, Not so fun night life"
Hotel staff was friendly and the room was cleanly. Rooms are a little small, but nice. I would not recommend eating at the Bistro especially for breakfast as we ordered the sausage, scrambled eggs, and potato meal. The potatoes were flavorless and cold, the eggs were runny and the sausage was microwaved and it was pretty bland. I also do not recommend the area if you are looking for a night life. Oddly enough being a college campus, there are not a lot of late night eateries or bars/clubs. Overall, I would recommend staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Foggy Bottom, but I wouldn't recommend staying there if you are looking for an active night life and I wouldn't recommend eating at the hotel restaurant (The Bistro).
3 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
Courtney
"Staying in the courtyard"
I stayed for one nite and I really enjoy it. It was close to were we was going that nite and we walk
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Charlotte
Took family for a couple days of sightseeing: hotel was a nice walk to most major sights. Clean room, small but nice pool, great valet service. Overall: would stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Very friendly and helpful staff all around"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. We lost a treasured toy while we were there and they found it after we left and are sending it to us through Fedex. They've gone above and beyond.
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"enjoy DC"
Convenient and safe
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
HOWARD I.
"Very Nice stay in Washington DC"
The hotel was very clean with a friendly and helpful staff. Nice option with good accessibility to local attractions.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"pleased"
Love it!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Oswaldo
"Good spot for a good price"
Great hotel right on the university campus. Just a few block walk to all the sites like the whitehouse, capital etc. If you walk the other direction there are a some good restaurants. They have a little cafe/bar for late night snack. Nice fitness center- pool is just a little lap pool in the basement- but they do have one. The beds were so comfortable I took a nap (something I haven't done in years!)
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Nice room, good neighborhood, convenient parking. Cost was around DC average (i.e., high)
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Robert H
"DC tourist"
We used this hotel as our base to see the sights of DC. It was perfect for that.
4 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
The hotel was perfectly located to easily walk all arou
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
We came to D.C. to attend the Fed Up Rally and also for Unite To Face Addiction. Not knowing where to stay, I made these reservations months prior to the weekend. We were all very pleased with everything, and will certainly plan to stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Valerie
Great Stay Great Hotel Great Service
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Travis
"Great deal"
Great location and friendly staff. I would definitely go back there.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
jorge
in town for 2 days for business. Nice place and a great location for where I had to be
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
kimberly
"I Love Courtyard on Foggy!"
The Courtyard on Foggy Bottom is the hotel I stay whenever I come to DC. They take great care of maintaining the hotel. It is clean and staff is courteous. It feels like home to me.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
grace
"Great place to stay."
The Bistro staff is exceptional.
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Very happy w my stay"
Excellent location, beautiful and clean rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Wil F.
"Close to The Mall, GW"
Excellent experience, nice breakfast, comfortable room. Better than other places we have stayed in the same price range, recommend it
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
dunnemer
"Great Spot"
5 Blocks from the White House, Starbucks attached, great food with a few blocks, cheapest valet in the area, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and spacious. All in all a great deal.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great Hotel for sightseeing"
We traveled to Washington to go sightseeing and this hotel was in the perfect location to do just that. We didn't have to use our car at all- we were in walking distance from the White House and the National Mall. It was clean and hotel staff were friendly. The weren't any beautiful views from the rooms (my room faced the back walls of the George Washington University Dorm rooms). If you are looking to stay near the university then this hotel is for you- you are literally in the middle of the University. The neighborhood is nice and safe.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Ruth
"great hotel, great location"
Very friendly and helpful staff, nice hotel, great location. Easy walk to mall and Whitehouse even with young kids.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Wonderful staff experience"
The hotel staff was WONDERFUL!!! The only issue was that I had a hard time with cell phone reception, in the room that I stayed at. I could get reception by the window but not in the bathroom or bed.. But you really don't go to a hotel to stay in the room at all.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Alicia
Easy check in and check out, very pleasant and helpful staff, great room!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great location for walking the monuments."
3 night trip to DC with the family. This hotel was extemely close to the monuments and quick rides to cemetery and the zoo. Loved it!
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
mark
"Loved it!"
Great location, and excellent staff and service. My only complaint is that they have no Coca Cola products,
4 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Jodi
"Amazing customer service and location"
This place was great and exceeding my expectations. I was in DC for a few days for business and then wanted to spend some time getting to do some touristy sightseeing so this location was perfect. Its a few blocks away fro the National Mall (easy walking distance for a New Yorker) and although it's in a touristy area, it's not a tacky feeling hotel. The rooms are comfortable, the front desk was generous and helpful, and I would recommend this place to anyone going to DC for business or pleasure.
3 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Austin
Just one evening on the way Home! Frogg Bottom,DC. Thank You
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Great hotel! The front desk staff was wonderful!
8 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Claudia
Room & beds were very comfortable. Amenties were excellent.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
cheryl
"Loved it! Would stay again in a heartbeat."
I booked this hotel because I had one day to do tourist activities in Washington DC. This hotel looked centrally located to much of what I wanted to see. I was not disappointed. This hotel was fantastic! My stay was surprisingly peaceful. The room was quite nice (my only complaint for cleanliness would be a super dusty heating vent) and so was the staff. There's a nearby Starbuck, 7 Eleven, and a Subway but otherwise not a ton of eateries nearby--you're looking a 5+ block walk.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Amber
From the candy jar on the front desk, to the friendly welcome of the staff, we were made to feel at home in a very busy city. The hotel is a few blocks from the mall, within walking distance of the monuments. The room very quiet, and clean.
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Washington courtyard"
Stay was outstanding,hotel staff very professional,nice and friendly. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
alton
"It was very good, it could be better."
The service was excellent, specially from the person on the front desk...we arrived at the Hotel Saturday August 1st, the person at the Reception desk was a skinny black guy, unfortunately cannot remember his name, he was amazingly polite and was of a lot of help, we drove for about 10 hours from Indianapolis and were tired, but appreciate very much his help, from that date an on he was always willing to help us in anyway, my husband talk to him more than I did...It will be great if somebody let him know how much we appreciate his help and he is a good worker, hope the corporation or the hotel owner appreciate him as well. I am not sure if the Parking garage belong to the Hotel, but the only upside down part is personally I think the Parking is a little high in price, specially if you are a guest at the Hotel. I know the Prices in DC are high,but I ordered one morning breakfast at the hotel, did not know that the portions were big enough for two people to eat and the prices were high, we ordered one for my husband and one for me so we ended spending to much money at breakfast. Maybe if the menu items were better explain, something like what comes on the plate (2 eggs, or 4 French toast), or something that let you know the sizes of the plates, that way you might decided if you really want that much food or better to order one plate and share with your companion. Must of the hotel where I have been lately, has complimentary breakfast and they have gain a lot of customers.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Haydee
"Friendly, clean hotel."
It was in a relatively quiet neighborhood. There were great restaurants in the area. Also, it was a quick walk to the monuments.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Very nice hotel and the staff were great. Hotel restaurant was really good too.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Few blocks from White House."
Had a blast. My 2 1/2 year old didn't want to go home. When I asked him each day if he was ready to go home, he would say "no, not yet". Staff was great! Would come back and recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
jdun
"Awesome location for GWU visitors"
Everything is within walking distance. So you really can save on that $40/day valet parking if you wish.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Pepper
"Wow. Great hotel."
Great hotel. Appeared to be brand new. Staff was excellent as well.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very quiet. Very close to the National Mall."
We slept like babies! Very nice staff. Pool was a bit too chlorinated though.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"college visits"
Had a great stay, the parking fee is a little high.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Roberto
"very helpful and pleasant staff"
from the minute we arrived in the hotel, the staff could not have been nicer. From the person that checked us in to the staff in the restaurant/bar. I would recommend this hotel to others. It is also within walking distance to the mall area.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Quick DC visit"
Everything was great except that our room was right next to the ice machine (guess somebody had to be!) and people were getting ice at 5:10 am and talking and laughing. Of course that wasn't the hotel's fault. Room was very comfortable and clean and food court was just what we needed to be on our way. It's located very well for touring the monuments.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"July 21st Thursday July 24th"
They provided me with the best hotel experience I've ever had . I look forward to my return in the future .
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great location, good services"
The hotel is reasonably priced, close to the white house and National Mall. It has more amenities than more expensive hotels in the area.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Nice hotel, great staff and location. Walking distance to tourist attractions and other dining options. Starbucks right outside.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Excellent Hotel & Amazing Staff"
The staff is amazing. Everyone seems to like their job and treat customers as if they are important. I have no complaints about the staff or the cleanliness. I do wish the rooms were larger though.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Connie
"1 night stay"
We went to DC to visit with family and see some of the area. The hotel was in a great location. While we were only there for a short time, we found the room clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was helpful with questions and the valet service worked with us to get things from our car. I'd stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Janette
"Mixed fellings"
Found an empty soda bottle behind the chair in my room. Attention to detail is not a priority in the cleaning department. The restaurant serves frozen pizza for dinner. Other than that it was OK. Walking distance to the Mall is a plus.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"4th of July weekend!"
We had a fantastic stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Foggy Bottom. Excellent staff and location. We walked and biked everywhere. The National Mall is 3 blocks away. The bike rental station is across the street and another one a block away. There is a fantastic bakery called Paul 4 blocks away and lots of restaurants within 5 blocks. Great Chinese restaurant called Challins is 5 blocks away. We enjoyed the pool and the bistro at the hotel, the staff were always courteous and friendly and provided us with a map of the area which we relied on heavily.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015