All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Poor vibe
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Lovely place"
Was nice with big benefit
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
Abdulrahim
"Good Hotel"
all great except no guests allowed to room.
5 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
"Near metro station"
What they promise not provided, extra daily charges. Shower rode are loose so be careful.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
luz
"Really nice hotel and very close to metro"
I stayed with my mom at Yassat Gloria hotel 30th December 2015 - 4th Jan 2016. Our stay was very pleasant. We arrived at the hotel around 7am on the 30th after a long flight. After introducing ourselves at reception the nice guy at reception promised to have us checked in early by 9am and showed us to the Venue for breakfast. As promised we got checked in early and into a nice room with a beautiful view (3827) which we were very grateful. Our entire stay was met with excellent customer service from all staff. Faraz, a concierge at the hotel was very helpful throughout our stay at the hotel. We thank you Faraz for everything. The location of this hotel is excellent and It's less than a 5 minute walk to the metro. The only con we noticed was our hotel room wasn't very clean. Tables and windows were dirty. Other than that everything else was great. We didn't experience any long waits for elevators even staying in as high as 38th floor. We would definitely choose Yassat Gloria hotel to stay in the future. Thank you Yassat Gloria for a pleasant stay and vacation.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Akua
"Hotel was just ok"
Didn't get a king bed but two twins pushed together. No counter space in bathroom. Air conditioning and stove were not user friendly. Table on porch was not steady, and had to put something under the leg. Elevators were horrible. Had to wait long for elevators. Pool, gym and hot tub was really nice. Staff was excellent
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
"Disappointed - loose time and money"
I did wait for 35 minutes waiting the elevator to go down from 34 floor and 20 min for my car from private parking. I'd I'd change my hotel in same day even I stay in dubai for 8 nights more,but I don't want to loose time
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Elie
"The hotel was bearable"
We stayed there for a weekend. There was an empty water bottle in the bin when we checked in that was from the previous tenant, not a big deal. The kitchen had only 1 glass in there. Even though the apartment is for 4 adults. When we called the reception to ask for glasses, we waited for 2 hours, calling them back multiple times, and they kept telling us they were on the way. We had to leave before they got there. When we got back, we found 2 glasses only on the living room middle table, without an apology or anything for the ridiculously long time it took them to get us a pair of glasses. I went down to the restaurant in the evening wanted to order in person for room service, but they told me I have to call and order on the phone. So I did that, but the person on the phone kept telling they did not have stuff available even though they were available when I asked at the restaurant. I had to explained the while and tell the food I want is on their menu and available at the restaurant and that they should go check. There are many other hotels in Dubai in the same price range. I definitely will not stay there again.
Saud
"average"
Average
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"My kind of hotel apartment"
The hotel was very good, the breakfast buffet was excellent, and the service was amazing. Mustafa, Renee, the manager, Musa, and the cleaning crew thanks for the great service.
6 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Gloria Patricia
"Nice/ close to the metro"
Beautiful balcony view Quiet place Close to the metro Nice restaurant
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Baraa
"Nice hotel with an excellant location"
The hotel is nice, clean, with a perfect location either you are in Dubai for business or vacation, the only note is the room sevice needs some improvement in terms of speed
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ali
"Dubai Weekend Getaway"
Great location near a metro station. The staff was very helpful. Room service is 24 hours and the food is delicious. Good gym for those who want to workout. My husband and I will definitely stay here again when visiting Dubai.
Response by Yassat Gloria Hotel & Apartments
Dear valued guest. Thank you for taking your time and share your excellent feedback with us. Delivering the best hospitality service to our guests is our highest goal and we are truly delighted that we have achieved it. Your kind words of appreciation are a great encouragement for the entire hotel team and be sure we shared your great feedback with the team. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Hoda Kheirkhah Customer Satisfaction Executive
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Fast in out Responsive staff. Good access to taxi.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great location for first time visitors"
I booked a 2-bedroom suite for my mom, sister, and myself. I chose this hotel because of its location and proximity to the metro station. I knew it was close but did not realize that it is literally next to the station! It was such a bonus being able to get around easily. It is true that the hotel furnishings are dated as another reviewer noted but I would like to say that this did not at all take away from our overall comfort. Our suite on the 39th floor had fantastic views and overall it was clean and had everything we needed for a week long stay - especially the kitchen. The staff were also very friendly, helpful, and polite. If I ever go back to Dubai, I would love to stay at Yassat Gloria again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Sheila
"good experience"
The hotel was great and clean .. Although there was some mix up in the check in process However the hotel managed to solve everything The spa had many relaxing options including massages and facials Really good hotel
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Alla aljafari
"Not The Best Option In Dubai"
Unfortunately my experience with the hotel was disappointing as I was expecting more as a frequent visitor to Dubai and its hotels. At first when I arrived at the Hotel the security guard at the parking gate kept asking about my room number even though I told him that I was checking in and finally after wasting some time he lets me in to park in the multistory parking lot. So now comes the real nightmare of the hotel which is the elevators which was really busy and really slow to respond and in my case I had to take the elevator down to the lobby from the parking and then take another elevator from lobby to my room which was a pain. I am not over exaggerating when I say that a trip from my car at the parking to the door of my room was around 12 min. No one offered to help with language When I came to check in the staff apparently has no experience at all as I noticed most of them keep asking another guy (like a supervisor) how to do things and he keeps guiding them and I had to wait 30 min before I could get a staff member to check me in, that's another pain. They didn't provide the type of room I requested (twin bed) and gave me a (double bed) and then sent someone from housekeeping to "separate the bed". They gave me (street view) even though I asked for a (city view) The room was clean and acceptable but need maintenance as the bathroom celling keep dripping water and the closet light wont turn of because the switch was damaged. Disappointing
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Elite Plus Vip

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"DONT BOTHER"
Terrible place, 1990s dial up internet connection that takes forever to load each page, Lifts take 20 minutes plus to get down or up due to ancient elevators that everyone in the 1000 room hotel has to use including the cleaners and room service, half the equipment in the gym does not work only 3 running machines and one of them was out of order for the 2 weeks I was there, beds are worn-out, lvingroom sofa and armchair stained so badly we had to cover with a bed sheet as we were being bitten alive by bugs, in polite staff, I could go on and on but take my advice don't bother staying here at all cost even if they offer the room for free it will ruining your vacation.
14 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Ashley
Slow check in and check out. Elevators even slower. Hotel couldn't get any taxis to come. Waited 40 min for a taxi. Hotel also had no private taxis available. Even though it look like the metro is directly beside the hotel if isn't. Aprox 15-20 min walk
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Ashley
"Thank you for considering the below"
The room connection was unstable I requested for housekeeping in the evening and when i returned the room was as I had left it The furniture was not in a good shape i.e chair and couch bases are broken I hold a VIP guest card from the Gloria property and as per my experience with the Gloria hotel in DIC I would be recieved by and attended to by the Guest Relations , however that was not the case at Yassat. Room service, I ordered a late night meal and it was delivered cold to my room! Normally I would find some snaks and extra water bottels in the refrigrator but I found nothing during my brief recent stay in Yassat
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Manal
"Nice Pleasant hotel with good service."
The hotel is very nice , good position .Easy to drive to the marina or to shake Ziad Street which leads to every where .plenty of private under the hotel parking ...The rooms are very self-sufficient everything you can think of is avilable . The cleanliness of the hotel is excellent which is very important to me . I was lucky enough to have a suite which is extremely useful specially if you're entertaining or with family . Out of all the hotels I've stayed in Dubai I can easily say I would highly recommend it specifically with the friendliness of the staff as they can't do enough to please you. If I want to be picky the only thing which I would complain about or suggest to the management is better quality control on accessories left in the room by the house keeper ,such as soap shampoo complementary water coffee etc . Some times I did call the reception and had to ask them to send me what's missing and to be fair it was done immediately without the hesitation and with a smile . Also it would be nice to have staff in their reception with better ability of understanding and speaking English . Couple of times I struggled with the receptionist explaining what I wanted . Conclusion of my experience was pleasant and most certainly I would use the hotel again and would recommend it to any friends without any hesitation .
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
michael
Very comfortable stay, check in was a little bit of a hassle
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Leni
IN
Showers need cleaning and updating
2 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
Lejane
Wonderful however should advise about deposit holding using a credit card prior to arrival so guest are aware to bring a credit card.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
"A tale of two ... hotels"
We'd previously stayed in the sister hotel to the Yassat Gloria, the Gloria and enjoyed out stay. We expected a similar experience but were a little disappointed. The staff were very good and keen to help but on arrival we were asked for an extra per night payment for our Grandson who was staying with us and who had been part of the original booking. When we refused the payment was waived but if we had not stuck to our guns we would have been around £120 worse off. In addition to the above we were surprised that our room which came with a fully fitted kitchen, did not come with any crockery or cutlery. When questioned the staff continually and unhelpfully replied 'hotel side, apartment side'. By this we gleaned that the hotel was divided in hotel rooms and serviced apartments. The room we were in was equipped to be a serviced apartment but was in fact a hotel room and so had been stripped of anything allowing us to prepare food. We eventually managed to get a helpful member of staff to supply us with a limited amount of crockery and cutlery but we felt as if we needed to hide them when we went out each day in case they were confiscated. Thankfully this never happened. Finally, though the housekeeping team were helpful and thorough in looking after the room there were several stains that could not be removed and that we simply had to live with. In addition, the bathrooms appeared to have seen better days with poor grouting around the baths and broken washing lines.
Fred
"Nice hotel but..."
We booked a one bedroom apartment one for 3 people (2adults and 1 child). On arrival we were told that an extra bed would cost 120 dirhams per night (there was no mention of this on our booking from expedia)! Also got a nice kitchen with fridge but NOTHING else. No microwave, plates, cutlery. A few items called 'minibar' at extortionate prices. Pool area a bit small for the number of rooms.never enough sunbeds. on the plus side, staff were great. Friendly and polite and helpful. Also worth noting the Gloria has 2 hotels opposite each other and we mistakenly booked the wrong one. Having now stayed in both we would recommend the Gloria over the Yassat Gloria.
Fred
Great location, steps away from metro. Two stops from Mall of Emirates and the Marina. Check in was quick. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I ended up staying here for over 3 weeks. Although there were times the cleaning wasn't the best, there was a gentleman that would come check in with you everyday to make sure everything was up to par and done right, this was appreciated. Wifi works, but there was a day where the entire hotel had a problem with the connection for a few hours. Overall, if you're looking a clean, big accommodating place to stay in Dubai this hotel is a good choice.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"Exellent hotel"
Very nice Hotel, nice prize staff lovely. Restaurant very nice and good food. i will return for sure
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Busy hotel"
Badly organized hotel with too many people everywhere. Regular waiting for the lifts, reception and breakfast. Good gym & pool facilities.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Christopher
"Excellent hotel"
Fantastic hotel with great service and staff ready to help you on every step, day or night, without even asking for any tip in return. The whole hotel is exceptionally clean, family friendly, beds comfortable, rooms quiet. I give it 10/10 mark! Certainly would recommend to anyone especially families. Will come back on our next visit.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Sladjana
"Close to metro"
Average property. We stayed here due to its proxinity to the metro.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
j
"Pleasant stay at the Yasset Gloria."
We stayed at this hotel because it was a short taxi ride to our son's apartment and the Metro station is adjacent. Check in was very quick and we were offered a welcome drink. Equally check out was very efficient. Shortly after check in house keeping called to ask if everthing was ok and if we needed anything. The wash basin in the bath room was not draining properly and was repaired immediately. Very comfortable bed. It was not important to us because we did not want to cook, but the 'fully equipped kitchen' consisted of 4 plates, 2 glasses, 2 mugs, 2 knives, 2 forks, 2 spoons and a kettle. It did not have the advertised washing machine or any cooking utensils or facility such as a microwave oven, cooker or hot plate. The only real disappointment was that there is no bar (and there is not even a hint of it in the Expedia description), only soft drinks in the mini bar and the restaurants.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"very bad experience"
uncomfortable
5 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Ahmed Said
"Yassat Gloria, Not the best option"
The hotel is OK, but they denied my request of early check in / late check out, I had to pay for an extra night to check in early morning, they did not allow me to keep my bag there after I checked out unless I have another booking for the next time I'm coming (after 2 days), the Iron & Iron board were extremely dirty that they left stains on my shirt.
Response by Yassat Gloria Hotel & Apartments
Dear Sherif, Thank you for taking your time and sharing your feedback with us. We are very concerned that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology and rest assured that we forwarded your comments to the responsible departments to make sure events like this will be avoided in future. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Kind regards, Hoda Kheirkhah Customer Satisfaction Executive
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Sherif
"BUSINESS TRIP TO DUBAI"
I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE STAYING AT YASSAT GLORIA.
5 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Mohammad
"I really enjoyed my stay there"
Everything was excellent except the room service. I have ordered ice that tokens one hour to send to my my room and I have asked for an adapter for sakets I never received that.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Sam
"checkin process"
Stay was wonderful. But only wish checking in process is quicker.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Rochelle
"Not impressed!"
Check-in and check-out were painfully slow, taking about half an hour each, even though we were checking in at 11pm. Staff were generally not too friendly and unhelpful. I had specifically booked the room facing Sheikh Zayed room, but was allocated the wrong room, which I realised only the next morning when I drew the curtains. Room was generally poorly-maintained, as several things were faulty, and I even had a floor tile that was popping out in my bedroom. Housekeeping also had a habit of removing towels but not replacing them.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Melvin
SG
"bad experience"
worst housekeeping ever , the bed is too small if you sleep in twin bed room , the service is good but no one of department answer the phone unless u call 3 or 4 times, the furniture is good and clean of room was fine
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
waleed
"Christmas/new year stay"
It was a very nice hotel. lovely facilities. the only thing that was a shame/let down was the cleaning. The cleaners did not know how to clean at all. they kept forget to give towels so we had to chase and they left things in the baby cot. overall they were very very lazy cleaners.
11 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Central location"
2 bedroom apartment was a good size for 4 adults. Plumbing backed up a couple of times. Fixed as a priroty. Close to train. Couldn't walk anywhere too much construction in surrounding area.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed"
This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed before. Staff were rude and service standards was zero especially the Duty Manager. He was really rude and unprofessional. No rooms available for us to check in until late evening. We arrived at 6am and was with my 4yr old daughter and elderly parents and my mom is wheelchair bound. They did not provide proper place to rest while waiting for our rooms to be ready. Bell desk was ok. Security guard was even more rude. Rooms were unclean and there were pubic hair everywhere on the floor. Housekeeping took 4hrs to send towels to our room. Room had only 1 bath towel. I think they expect guests to share the bath towel. Elevators were extremely slow. Staff used the same lifts with guests. I don't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Shirin
SG
"Good Hotel...bad service."
Service was terrible. Rooms were not available on time. There were no towels in the bathroom and the most of the cutlery was broken or damaged. The room service would never take their call. They blamed it on Christmas.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ashok
"Never again"
Very poor service. Hotel has a shortage of towels and only provided 1 towel when room was booked for 2 adults. When towels were requested the response was hotel is very busy and they do not have enough towels!!!! Response to requests for standard items in room was very poor.
7 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"compare to the price excellent and comfortable"
very nice
5 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
MOHAMMED
"Good Location"
Yassat Gloria apartments is very well positioned and easy to get to. It is literally next to the metro station and also has taxis waiting outside of it as well. Staff were fairly welcoming especially the room staff. Although the room was fairly clean and well maintained the bathroom could do with some maintenance and the balcony seems not to have been cleaned in some time. The only other real issue was although the room was booked for 3 people they had not put the bed out and consistently only left 2 towels instead of 3. This hotel also has a 24 hour shop which is reasonably priced downstairs which is very convenient.Just be careful you are not short changed as what happened to me twice. Overall I would recommend a stay at Yassat mainly due to location.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Fantastic"
Woking in Dubai and this hotel is like being home from home. I will be staying here again during my trip
8 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Guy
Everything was great, made are holiday one to remmber, great loction, great service,
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
ali
"Excellent location"
Nice and confortable hotel in a very good location convenient for metro commuting.
6 night trip Oct 12, 2014