All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
4312 State Highway 42 N, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

The hotel is new so rooms are very nice and clean and are large enough to have a recliner and nice size desk. I had a room with 1 queen bed. The only problem at all I had was that even when the room was comfortably cool it was very humid; enough so that the salt in salt packets clumped. When I left each day I set temperature at 72 degrees, but was still humid when I returned. Had to set temp at 68 at night. Otherwise, this hotel very nice. Possibly it was only my room for some reason and I should have asked for a change.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"So so..."
The room could have been cleaner. When I arrived, my room that I booked was unavailable. The breakfast was lacking. It's nothing special but was not bad. It was very nice view just overlooking the highway but spoiled by the smell of all the trucks that sit in the next lot.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Christina
Started with Hotel not having any record of reservation even though we had a confirmation number....First room smelled musty and damp so asked for another which was better but had to use odor eliminators to make it comfortable. Breakfast was lacking and agent at the desk at checkout was not friendly. Would not recommend nor will stay again.
Response by Days Inn Kilgore
Dear Guest, I extremely sorry that you have inconvenience of staying at our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience you have to face at our hotel. I will promise you that I will personally make sure that you would have pleasant stay at our hotel.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
The hotel is new so everything was nice and clean in the room. The location is right off the highway which is not bad. The only the thing with that is there's only 1 store and a Wendy's across the street from the hotel. There was construction the night we stayed to both exits of the highway to get to the hotel, so I had to drive like 5-10 miles out of the way just to get to the hotel.
Response by Days Inn Kilgore
Dear Guest, We appreciate your positive review from bottom of our heart. We also look forward to serve you again ASAP. Thank you again from entire Days Inn Kilgore staff.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Roshanda
"yuck! Roaches!"
Rented 4 rooms for the week for my crew. Brrakfast was usually luke warm to cold and saw roaches everywhere in rooms/lobby. Will not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
DFW workers
"The Villages,fl"
Nice and clean. Breakfast was terrible by comparison.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Room was a little tight with the two beds and all in room. Both the chairs in the room were worn. could use some updates. The breakfast left more to be desired.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Angela
"perfect for business trips"
It was a nice place to stay but not too spacious. It was a good Day's inn and for business trips it is perfect
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Did not like it. Staff was not helpful. Worst pillows we have ever seen.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"New motel close to freeway."
The staff was courteous, the room was very nice, but the breakfast was a little lacking.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Superior"
Cery clean nice and comfortable
1 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Shanice
"Close to the highway"
Clean and close to the highway. Breakfast wasnt the greatest. We couldn't get the tv to work and they came right away.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great access to t Interstate"
easy access from the interstate, friendly staff, clean rooms.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Close to function attended"
The hotel met all my needs.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Overall stay was great. Would recommend and stay again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Ralph
"Kilgore"
New property. Friendly staff
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
This was my first stay at this location. I was very pleased and will stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
"Nice New Clean Rooms"
I would stay again. Although a little over priced for not having a pool. But all in all pleasant stay and very nice new room.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Comfortable. Great"
Family reunion great comfort every night also the children had a great time lots of fun clean room convenient parking.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
lou
"Great for business trip"
The room was immaculate and the front staff was very friendly. There is just about nothing to do in Kilgore, so it was nice that the hotel was very close to the interstate.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2013
The room was great, loved everything but the guy at the front desk. He was rude and pushy. Check in was quick and easy. Would have liked to have been able to get the Wi-Fi code without having to call front desk. Overall great stay.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
Doug

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Kilgore

"family event"
12/09/15 frankies292 Corrigan, Texas
Fairly new hotel a little pricey for the area exhaust fan in bathroom loud could not turn off fan without turning off lightl
"The staff was wonderful and the room was extremely..."
12/04/15 F7299UKcynthiab Topeka, Kansas
The staff was wonderful and the room was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was the only drawback.
"Enjoyed my stay"
11/20/15 F542QHjohnw Kilgore
I recently stayed at the Kilgore Days in and I truly enjoyed my stay. First of all the staff and management really made me feel at home. Whether I needed directions to find something or laundry soap or bounty for the on site washer and dryer they had everything. The WiFi is the best speed I had on my trip and the 42" Flat screen HD TV was a real bonus. Nice size room with desk, microwave and fridge and wait!! very clean. I booked for 3 days and ended up staying almost 2 weeks. There is a Dennys across the street and I am a Grand Slam guy so I could not have picked a better place. This is my 7th motel on my trip and it was by FAR the best. You should try it.
"Good but Expensive"
08/17/15 CAROL B
Late stopping in the early evening....The rooms are newly remodeled,yet the air was stuffy...luckly I brought Odor begone along...that took that stuffy smell out...very nice room otherwise....the breakfast area was very slim...didn't eat...only coffee..felt the price was a bit high even with senior discount ..with tax near $100.
"It was the best Days Inn i have stayed in so clean. My..."
07/21/15 Rebecca B Lufkin, Texas
It was the best Days Inn i have stayed in so clean. My daughter plays travel softball and we stay in alot of rooms and this was a great one
"Good but expensive for a night stay and for the city"
07/05/15 gkv2014 San Francisco, California
It is a clean hotel, with a travel center and Gas station nearby. There was a fridge and microwave in the room that was helpful. It is close to highway. But it is pricy for the location and city. They provide some simple BF in the morning, which is not to the standards of Windham group.
"Nice room and pet friendly"
05/31/15 mcleod15 Ontario
Room was clean and comfortable, continental breakfast was good, check in and out was easy and staff was friendly. Great to have fridge and microwave in the room as well for our extended road trips. Helps keep the costs down on meals.
"A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!"
05/21/15 32judyr Bridgman, Michigan
The manager was very helpful, and a delightful person. When I come back I will love to stay there again.
"Worst breakfast"
03/05/15 Greg D Springfield, Missouri
Fairly new motel. Breakfast was very bad. They had ready made omelets with cheese cube in middle. They where hard and brittle. I did not eat them. They Only had one cup of yogurt and it was 6 months out of date. Bread was stale as well. This was a large motel and I went to eat at 6:05 am and they had enuff food for about 4-5 people!!
"Lighting, Bed Linens"
01/15/15 benj704 Smackover, Ar
The lights in the ceiling was not working which caused poor lighting in the room, (Rm 117) the comforter on one of the beds had a huge burn hole in it. There was cobwebs in the lights and corners of the ceiling.I'm not usually one to complain but for the price of this room it should have been better.