All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here150 West Church Street, Williamsport, PA, 17702, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.9
    4.9
    4.8
"perfect for a weekend IN"
fabulous room with new decor and an incredible glass shower. we got a king room with a good-sized kitchenette and comfortable sectional sofa.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Hoilday Visit"
They go above and beyond to service their guests. The evening social gatherings are vey nice; on the night I stayed it was "wing nigt".
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Front desk staff on Christmas day was not welcoming or helpful. It seemed like she would rather be doing something else
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Our room was wonderfully clean and inviting. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The hotel is within easy walking distance of plenty of restaurants.Definitely a thumbs up for this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in center of williamsport"
The rooms were fresh and clean. It is the only motel that I have been to that provided a social dinner with a private chef. This is the motel I will stay at each time I visit Williamsport. The staff were friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Rocky
"Wisconsin travelers"
Nice hotel... Rooms are very modern in design but comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great suite"
We were two couples catching up. This suite was ideal with two bedrooms each with their own bath. Living room/kitchenette. Being a Sunday stay, the rate was very good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Greg
"It was great stay"
This hotel was in such a nice neighborhood and the room was clean and everything was like brand new. The help was very friendly and helpful. It's a 5 star rating.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Theresa
"Problem a Residence Inn Williamsport, PA"
I recently had a terrible humiliating experience at the Registration Desk of the Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport, Pennsylvania. There was 8-10 people waiting to check in – I gave the desk clerk my credit card, she swiped it 4-5 times and it didn’t take – she announced to the “world” in a very loud voice “YOU HAVE AN INVALID CREDIT CARD” - I gave her another card and she again swiped it 4-5 times before it was accepted. This should have sent the desk personnel a message that there was a problem with their machine, but NO! I immediately called my bank – only to find out that I DID NOT have an INVALID card, and there was NO attempt by the hotel to access the available credit. To avoid the problem for others, the bank suggested that I go downstairs and tell the desk about the problem with their scanner, which I did. I was told that they knew about it – No apology or attempt to make an apology was forthcoming for the poor way they handled this situation! This might have been acceptable if the entire desk was new, un-trained personnel, however, one (1) of the employees has been there well over a year. The property is lovely, but this may well be my last stay at this property and possibly at any Marriott. The desk staff certainly is in need of “sensitivity training”!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Dr. Parsons Meeting our guests expectation sare very important to us. Please accept our sincerest apology for not meeting your expectations. I can assure you that the matter has been addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Dr. James E. Parsons
We loved the hotel. We stayed four nights. Breakfast was always fresh, but don't miss it! They close promptly at 0930. They offered a meal in the evening to our surprise. BBQ chicken! It was excellent. You are close to everything. Wegman's and Kohls are a short walk away. The only bad part was the road construction outside our window when trying to sleep at night.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Jody
Relatively new hotel, very clean, good location and comfortable room. Lots of space and nice to have kitchen if needed. Better breakfast than most complementary offerings.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The staff is amazing and friendly. They were very helpful and the oatmeal raisin cookies will blow your mind.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
vea
"Beautiful modern hotel"
Really nice front desk staff, beautiful modern hotel , unbelievable price for these conveniences
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
steve
"Convenient and clean"
This was the first time I stayed at a Residence Inn, and I was impressed. While we didn't use the kitchen, it was nice to have it available. There's a large grill outside for guests to use and a "fill my fridge" shopping list you can give to the front desk. The room was not huge but the layout was efficient so it felt very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Caryn
"Stay here!"
If you are lucky enough to be visiting Williamsport, you must stay here. Not only is the staff friendly, the location is great, the food is fresh, the parking is easy and the overall experience is very positive. My only complaint is the $45 additional charge for our dog. A 20 pound quiet dog should not incur an additional cost of $45, I was a bit disappointed.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Lycoming College"
very nice, large rooms with many amenities, clean, roomy bathroom, modern styling
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"A perfect night away"
Very clean. Enjoyed meals in the lobby. Exercised and loved the room.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Cindy
"Great Hotel!"
Great stay! Very clean and centrally located hotel in the heart of Williamsport. Super clean. Would def stay there again!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"A good hotel"
We had few choices as we were stopping last minute. It was pretty expensive but a good breakfast spread. The desk staff was efficient, and the housekeeping staff was warm. the room was spacious and very clean. The hotel itself was a little run down and I considered it expensive because of that reason.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Our property is just 16 months old and we take great pride in maintaining our property as well as delivering excellent customer service. The next time you pass thru Williamsport, I hope you will stay with us again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Very nice and relaxing"
My son's graduation at bucknell university..we all stayed at the same hotel which was very nice
Other trip May 20, 2014
"in the heart of downtown"
we stayed with our in-laws and your hotel was all we could talk about. The kids absolutely loved the pool and sauna which was enclosed and clean. With a fully equipped kitchen, there was more than enough space, the bed and pillows were ultra clean and comfortable, and the shower was top notch. My in-laws stay at your hotels every year and we would are going to make this the place to stay every year as well ! Thank you for such a pleasant stay. .. and Kohl's and Wegman's within walking distance was perfect !
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"luxury at an affordable price"
Our stay was great on all levels from the staff to the amenities and the breakfest.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
CEC softball family
"Awesome"
We were extremely impressed and totally satisfied with our first time visit to your hotel! Beautiful and clean all the way around. And more than reasonably priced. We will definitely be recommending it to others!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Clean Hotel With Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff"
If you're looking for a comfortable, courteous place to stay in Williamsport, the Residence Inn Marriott is a great choice! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The room was immaculate with very modern furnishings, and the full hot breakfast was delish! The pool and hot tub were a nice attraction as well. The hotel is within walking distance to a supermarket, restaurant, and department store. I stayed overnight while taking my son on a college tour at a nearby university. I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Shepp
"Large comfortable room"
Excellent stay with the only negative being the parking in an adjacent building..
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"great"
Awesome place
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
bethann
"Best Hotel Experience"
I have stayed in numerous 4-5 star hotels with business. In this case it was a personal stay. This Marriott Residence Inn was exceptional. I assume it was due to being the latest version of a Residence Inn and it was only a year old. For the future I will try only to book Marriott Residence Inns to likely get this kind of facility, service, and staff. Great complimentary breakfast and dinner.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Glenn
"social event and breakfast"
I booked this hotel because of the social event and the brekfast there was no evening event new years eve very inconvenient.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate what our guests have to say. We have taken to heart what you have said and going forward we will be having our socials, even on the holidays, if they fall Monday thru Thursdays.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Perfect Stay!"
The room was fabulous! I would live in this hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Lizzy
"4-5 stars hotel"
New hotel with friendly staff, great breakfast and complementary dinner... We loved the pool and the hot jacuzzi ...
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Anna
"It is my 5th time"
It is one of my favorite places to stay. The staff is awesomeThey go out of their way to make my stay a good experience I will be back there again next month.
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Len T
The room was clean with a nice kitchen. The only negative in our particular room was the heating system, which was a little loud and blew air across the bed. The location was great as well, with nice grocery store and dept. store next door. Recommend the Bulldog Brewery about a block away. Would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Incredible!!"
I could live in this efficiency apartment like hotel room. It was beautiful, comfortable, and functional. Best hotel room I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"THE BEST STAY........PERIOD!"
Words don't do justice to the quality of this Hotel, but let met try....Room was Ultra modern, the bed was firm and inviting, the sofa was chic, the desk was easy to work at, the kitchen area was beyond my needs, but if you cook it will work well, the bath room was like a master bathroom, however no tub. Parking was attached to the hotel with no problem getting in and out.(FREE) Super market in walking distance from the hotel...very smart location given the fact that these are REAL SUITES! Last but not least...the management team across the board was PRO. 100% happy with my stay
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
charles McAfee
"Really great stay!"
The hotel is very nice. The rooms are spacious, clean and well thought out. Breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and quick to offer help. We left very happy and refreshed.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
"Excellent location for Lycoming College activities"
Room was a nice studio with small kitchen. Loved being in close proximity of Wegman's Market and Lycoming College. Just in for one night. Room rate was great, especially with a free breakfast spread that was wonderful. Will definitely stay here again for future Lycoming activities.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Andy K
"Wegman's!!"
My family went to visit the PA Grand Canyon and we had a wonderful weekend stay at the Williamsport Marriott. After a full day of hiking, it was nice to come back to a clean room and comfortable accommodations. We really enjoyed walking over to Wegman's where everyone could pick what they wanted for dinner and we could buy a few things to stock in the kitchen for later.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Wendy
"Great little hotel in a great little town"
Great room, amazing amenities, very close to everything. The one bad part was that the parking tickets did not work at all. Everyday I had to back out of the parking line and go in and get a new ticket. Unfortunately, the staff didn't seem to care too much about the issue and basically blew me off. After the 4th time, I was not very happy. But otherwise, it was a great hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
This hotel was fabulous. It was conveniently located off the interstate. The hotel staff was beyond friendly from the front desk staff to the housekeeping and maintenance staff. "Clean" doesn't even begin to describe how clean this hotel was. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The breakfast in the morning was very basic, but hey, it was free so I can't complain. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The hotel is also close to many local restaurants and things to do.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2013
Drew
excellent- very nice facility and great staff
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Pleasant, no hassles.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Dee
"Very modern, well appointed hotel"
This hotel is brand new and has made every effort to provide a superior accommodation. The room is really a suite with a full kitchen. The bathroom is delightful. Beds are very comfortable. Full buffet breakfast and evening light meal included. I cannot recommend it more.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Comfortable, clean and friendly staff!"
Wonderful hotel experience! Well maintained hotel and well run. Family weekend at my daughter's college. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"Wonderful!!!"
Our stay at the Residence was wonderful. Very delightful staff, Katie was very helpful on directing us to local places to eat. The parking is beside the hotel and you have to park on the second level and walk around the building, that was my only complaint. The rooms are beautiful, clean, modern and the breakfast is very delicious too. I would definitely book this hotel again!!!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Sandy
"Best in Williamsport"
.Stayed for several nights visiting family. Newest and best lodging in Wiliamsport. Very open and comfortable lobby. Indoor and outdoor dining for free and plentiful breakfast with numerous hot and cold items including bold coffee. Room was aesthetically perfect, nicely decorated, and so relaxing inducing restful sleep on the sofa.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
Vanillanice
"I have now stayed there 5 times this year"
I like the hotel and the employees
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great Experience"
Couldn't have been better
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Best Room I Ever Had for the Price!"
Kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Breakfast counter, living area with couch, desk and TV. King-Size bed, spacious bath, and all brand new! And, less expensive than the Hampton Inn!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
The hotel is brand new and in really great shape. Every room is a suite, so it's huge. Big TV that swivels between rooms, kitchen, microwave, refrigerator, couch, etc. Bathroom is big and shower is huge (can fit a family of 4 in it). The only negative is the AC is loud. It's didn't bother me much, but I thought it should be mentioned. Staff is very nice and the hotel is right next to a Wegmans, Kohls and just a few mintues drive to the little league WS spot. I was here on business and would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Visit with new found cousins."
The hotel staff was helpful. Our room was very modern. It was cool to have a kitchen with full refrigerator, even though we did not need it. I was impressed that the hotel offered to do food shopping for us. We came to Williamsport to meet cousins of my husband's on his father's side. The hotel staff printed out a map for us. And I walked to the information center only a block away. The woman could not help me enough, she was quite friendly. I got a chance to use the spa, witch was really relaxing. I used the pool for exercise, a little cold. The only thing that I see that needs improving is the continental breakfast needs some work. My eggs were cold, the waffle iron pulled the waffle apart even with the non stick spray and the menu should be changed up a little day to day...ex: sausage one day, bacon the next. Coffee, oatmeal and everything else was good. One table in the eating area wobbled and we were afraid it would fall apart. We weren't too happy with the restaurant that shares the block with the hotel, but there is a Perkins within walking distance. I shopped at Kohl's next door for a birthday present and also at the supper market next to that. There are computers to use in the lobby, which was great and pets were allowed, so lots were on leashes with guests.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013