All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
150 West Church Street, Williamsport, PA, 17702, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Awesome vibe
    Quite clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
"Friendly staff - great stay"
I brought my wife, new born daughter and dog on this trip. The staff made this trip as easy as possible on us. They were wonderful right from the start and didn't miss a beat the entire stay. Both ladies that worked the front desk were extremely personable and friendly. If I have to return to the area for business I would absolutely re-book here. Building was also new and clean, and there were a few places within walking distance to get food. Hat tip to the staff - thank you for a great stay.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
kevin
Loved my stay. Loved everything about the hotel. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, room comfort was the best. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"A Great Home Away From Home"
I always try to book at the Residence Inn because the rooms are like mini apartments. I never feel like I'm staying at a hotel, but I get all the benefits that come with really great services, such as the free breakfast, 24-hour gym, lounge in the lobby with books and other reading material and a big-screen TV where I can hang out if I choose to. The hotel is really clean and well kept and I'm always very comfortable here. I feel safe, secure and well cared for. The staff is always friendly and really helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
catherine j.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"A breath of fresh air"
We are frequent Bucknell U visitors and usually stay in the immediate Lewisburg vicinity, but couldn't find anything for parents weekend. We were a little bummed in anticipation of the drive back and forth to Lewisburg when me made the reservation, but once we checked in and saw the room, that didn't seem like much of an issue, because we found the room outstanding. Yes, it's an "extended stay" type of room, but we honestly felt like we had our own little apartment for the weekend. The 30 minute drive back from Lewisburg became almost pleasant, because we knew we weren't headed back to a small mediocre hotel room to sleep and then get the heck out of as quickly as we could in the morning. The room, while not tremendous had high ceilings, and open plan, and modern, clean decor. Everything looked brand new. The bed was comfy, the desk area was awesome... large and uncluttered. The kitchen (although we used it only for the wine glasses) was clean and full. We could have easily cooked a nice meal in it. The silverware, glassses, plates and all the utensils were spotless. We really felt at home --it was very un-hotel. The location is good too, restaurants, shops, etc. were right outside. It was a great stay, and we may even stay there again for our next multi-day trip to Bucknell.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Just a little get away for the night
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Loved this hotel"
A one night stay and loved it! When we come this way again this is where we will stay!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Was a very nice room and experience. Enjoyed a nearby brewery for a good dinner.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Very clean hotel. Great size room. There are a lot of fun things to do within walking distance.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
jeff
We travel all over the world and stay in a lot of hotels from 2 stars to 5 stars. Unbelievably, this little hotel in central PA rates way up there and a large part of that is the staff. The best anywhere. Parking is free right next door in the garage and most things are within walking distance. Great restaurant choices using local and organic farm to table ingredients.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"New, Euro Design, overall very nice property"
I enjoyed the room, the breakfast, and the cleanliness, but the directions for surface parking by the person checking me in was terrible. My truck would not fit in the garage parking, so I had to surface park in the last three rows across from the property, the front 8 rows were nearly completely open. The back three rows, the public parking was not, I had to wait for the mall to close to park my vehicle. Designated parking area would have been nice.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
We went up for the weekend. Great rooms and a huge breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
james
"Property/staff excellent"
Property is extremely nice and so is entire staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
steve
"Excellent stay"
Tried to mark excellent but don't know how it came across, but it was very nice--the whole stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Nora Dorsey
"Like a Manhattan boutique hotel in Williamsport!"
Fantastic hotel! It is like a boutique Manhattan hotel in Williamsport! Very chic with modern decor! Near restaurants, bars and shopping.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
The parking was easy. The facilities were just as described in the article on Expedia. We were traveling with a dog. This hotel had a park where we could exercise the dog. The staff greeted the dog warmly, even gave him some treats. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"perfect for a weekend IN"
fabulous room with new decor and an incredible glass shower. we got a king room with a good-sized kitchenette and comfortable sectional sofa.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Hoilday Visit"
They go above and beyond to service their guests. The evening social gatherings are vey nice; on the night I stayed it was "wing nigt".
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Front desk staff on Christmas day was not welcoming or helpful. It seemed like she would rather be doing something else
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Our room was wonderfully clean and inviting. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The hotel is within easy walking distance of plenty of restaurants.Definitely a thumbs up for this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in center of williamsport"
The rooms were fresh and clean. It is the only motel that I have been to that provided a social dinner with a private chef. This is the motel I will stay at each time I visit Williamsport. The staff were friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Rocky
"Wisconsin travelers"
Nice hotel... Rooms are very modern in design but comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great suite"
We were two couples catching up. This suite was ideal with two bedrooms each with their own bath. Living room/kitchenette. Being a Sunday stay, the rate was very good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Greg
"It was great stay"
This hotel was in such a nice neighborhood and the room was clean and everything was like brand new. The help was very friendly and helpful. It's a 5 star rating.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Theresa
"Problem a Residence Inn Williamsport, PA"
I recently had a terrible humiliating experience at the Registration Desk of the Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport, Pennsylvania. There was 8-10 people waiting to check in – I gave the desk clerk my credit card, she swiped it 4-5 times and it didn’t take – she announced to the “world” in a very loud voice “YOU HAVE AN INVALID CREDIT CARD” - I gave her another card and she again swiped it 4-5 times before it was accepted. This should have sent the desk personnel a message that there was a problem with their machine, but NO! I immediately called my bank – only to find out that I DID NOT have an INVALID card, and there was NO attempt by the hotel to access the available credit. To avoid the problem for others, the bank suggested that I go downstairs and tell the desk about the problem with their scanner, which I did. I was told that they knew about it – No apology or attempt to make an apology was forthcoming for the poor way they handled this situation! This might have been acceptable if the entire desk was new, un-trained personnel, however, one (1) of the employees has been there well over a year. The property is lovely, but this may well be my last stay at this property and possibly at any Marriott. The desk staff certainly is in need of “sensitivity training”!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Dr. Parsons Meeting our guests expectation sare very important to us. Please accept our sincerest apology for not meeting your expectations. I can assure you that the matter has been addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Dr. James E. Parsons
"The Good & Bad of It"
The front desk staff badly needs some sensitivity training -- there credit card scanner doesn't work properly, so the announced for all in attendance to hear "you don't have a VALID credit card - I immediately called the bank only to find out that there was no attempt to access the $30,000 of available credit! No apology when I told them! They also need to be more observant, they gave a handicap room to a couple who didn't need it and assigned a non-handicap room about as far from the elevator as you could go - to the handicapped individual! Probably my last stay here! Too bad it is a lovely place!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Dr. James E. Parsons
We loved the hotel. We stayed four nights. Breakfast was always fresh, but don't miss it! They close promptly at 0930. They offered a meal in the evening to our surprise. BBQ chicken! It was excellent. You are close to everything. Wegman's and Kohls are a short walk away. The only bad part was the road construction outside our window when trying to sleep at night.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Jody
Relatively new hotel, very clean, good location and comfortable room. Lots of space and nice to have kitchen if needed. Better breakfast than most complementary offerings.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The staff is amazing and friendly. They were very helpful and the oatmeal raisin cookies will blow your mind.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
vea
"Beautiful modern hotel"
Really nice front desk staff, beautiful modern hotel , unbelievable price for these conveniences
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
steve
"Convenient and clean"
This was the first time I stayed at a Residence Inn, and I was impressed. While we didn't use the kitchen, it was nice to have it available. There's a large grill outside for guests to use and a "fill my fridge" shopping list you can give to the front desk. The room was not huge but the layout was efficient so it felt very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Caryn
"Stay here!"
If you are lucky enough to be visiting Williamsport, you must stay here. Not only is the staff friendly, the location is great, the food is fresh, the parking is easy and the overall experience is very positive. My only complaint is the $45 additional charge for our dog. A 20 pound quiet dog should not incur an additional cost of $45, I was a bit disappointed.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Lycoming College"
very nice, large rooms with many amenities, clean, roomy bathroom, modern styling
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"A perfect night away"
Very clean. Enjoyed meals in the lobby. Exercised and loved the room.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Cindy
"Great Hotel!"
Great stay! Very clean and centrally located hotel in the heart of Williamsport. Super clean. Would def stay there again!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"A good hotel"
We had few choices as we were stopping last minute. It was pretty expensive but a good breakfast spread. The desk staff was efficient, and the housekeeping staff was warm. the room was spacious and very clean. The hotel itself was a little run down and I considered it expensive because of that reason.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Our property is just 16 months old and we take great pride in maintaining our property as well as delivering excellent customer service. The next time you pass thru Williamsport, I hope you will stay with us again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Very nice and relaxing"
My son's graduation at bucknell university..we all stayed at the same hotel which was very nice
Other trip May 20, 2014
"in the heart of downtown"
we stayed with our in-laws and your hotel was all we could talk about. The kids absolutely loved the pool and sauna which was enclosed and clean. With a fully equipped kitchen, there was more than enough space, the bed and pillows were ultra clean and comfortable, and the shower was top notch. My in-laws stay at your hotels every year and we would are going to make this the place to stay every year as well ! Thank you for such a pleasant stay. .. and Kohl's and Wegman's within walking distance was perfect !
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"luxury at an affordable price"
Our stay was great on all levels from the staff to the amenities and the breakfest.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
CEC softball family
"Awesome"
We were extremely impressed and totally satisfied with our first time visit to your hotel! Beautiful and clean all the way around. And more than reasonably priced. We will definitely be recommending it to others!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Clean Hotel With Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff"
If you're looking for a comfortable, courteous place to stay in Williamsport, the Residence Inn Marriott is a great choice! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The room was immaculate with very modern furnishings, and the full hot breakfast was delish! The pool and hot tub were a nice attraction as well. The hotel is within walking distance to a supermarket, restaurant, and department store. I stayed overnight while taking my son on a college tour at a nearby university. I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Shepp
"Large comfortable room"
Excellent stay with the only negative being the parking in an adjacent building..
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"great"
Awesome place
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
bethann
"Best Hotel Experience"
I have stayed in numerous 4-5 star hotels with business. In this case it was a personal stay. This Marriott Residence Inn was exceptional. I assume it was due to being the latest version of a Residence Inn and it was only a year old. For the future I will try only to book Marriott Residence Inns to likely get this kind of facility, service, and staff. Great complimentary breakfast and dinner.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Glenn
"social event and breakfast"
I booked this hotel because of the social event and the brekfast there was no evening event new years eve very inconvenient.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Williamsport
Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate what our guests have to say. We have taken to heart what you have said and going forward we will be having our socials, even on the holidays, if they fall Monday thru Thursdays.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Perfect Stay!"
The room was fabulous! I would live in this hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Lizzy
"4-5 stars hotel"
New hotel with friendly staff, great breakfast and complementary dinner... We loved the pool and the hot jacuzzi ...
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Anna
"It is my 5th time"
It is one of my favorite places to stay. The staff is awesomeThey go out of their way to make my stay a good experience I will be back there again next month.
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Len T
The room was clean with a nice kitchen. The only negative in our particular room was the heating system, which was a little loud and blew air across the bed. The location was great as well, with nice grocery store and dept. store next door. Recommend the Bulldog Brewery about a block away. Would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Incredible!!"
I could live in this efficiency apartment like hotel room. It was beautiful, comfortable, and functional. Best hotel room I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013